Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2012, 08:29 AM   Topic Starter
BigRedChief BigRedChief is offline
Brainwashed
 
BigRedChief's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Swims with fishes
Casino cash: $299530
The Academy declares the 2012 Hall of Classics thread nominees open

The Academy will collect nominated threads in this thread. When the top threads are defined by the community. We will have a public poll and the top threads receiving the most votes will be place in the Hall of Classics.

As always, the Academy will not try to define what makes a thread Hall of Classics material. But, remember its for the creme le creme. The best that we produced evah.

All nominations must be in this format below:
Name and link


The nominees:

pr capone builds a dog ramp:
www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=174928

Mr. Flopnuts ode to Chiefs Planet:
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=205927

JimNasium (snicker) is a giant douche who deserves to be banned:
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=243421

For those who voted for Sorter
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showt...97#post9177597

The Declaration Of Independence, MO ; The People vs. Matthew Gus Brennan Cassel
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=261629

MIDGETS!!!!
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showt...hlight=midgets

Hear ye, hear ye! The great treason trial has begun!
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=151143

Teedubya twitter account blocked by the Chiefs
www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=263522

This is bs this website sucks **** you
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=260002

Wanna Get With My Mom?
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=245535

The Chiefs FO photoshopped
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=263611

Do you use powder?
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=258206

From the last poll but didn't make it into the Hall of Classics:

the CoMo Appreciation Thread:
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=221449

Bin Laden killed:
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showt...ight=bin+laden

Joplin tornado thread:
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=245402

10:00 pm thread:
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=155926

Last edited by BigRedChief; 12-12-2012 at 08:22 PM..
Posts: 42,493
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 08:43 AM   #2
Dayze Dayze is offline
Resident Glue Sniffer
 
Dayze's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Overland Park
Casino cash: $1237551
The Fisty McTatt thread. I can't remember the actual name of the thread though.
__________________
Life is 99% inspiration, 1% Perspiration, and 1% Attention to Detial.
Posts: 24,936
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 08:47 AM   #3
BigRedChief BigRedChief is offline
Brainwashed
 
BigRedChief's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Swims with fishes
Casino cash: $299530
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post
The Fisty McTatt thread. I can't remember the actual name of the thread though.
Well, someone needs to find it and follow the nomination format.

I'm not going to do the work and search. This is enough work. I will not accept anything like.. .that Endelt20 thread was great.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTG#10 View Post
I believe Hitler hated Jews and had a lot of them killed. I dont believe it was anywhere close to 6 million though. I'm not an anti-semite; I just think that number has been severely inflated and there is a lot of evidence that supports this belief.
Posts: 42,493
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 08:51 PM   #4
Psyko Tek Psyko Tek is offline
special teams
 
Psyko Tek's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Mesa AZ
Casino cash: $1103598
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post
The Fisty McTatt thread. I can't remember the actual name of the thread though.
yes this
__________________
Psyko Tek

Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

Friedrich Nietzsche

**** You Fred,
The abyss is my wallpaper
Posts: 9,778
Psyko Tek Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Psyko Tek Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Psyko Tek Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Psyko Tek Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Psyko Tek Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Psyko Tek Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Psyko Tek Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Psyko Tek Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Psyko Tek Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Psyko Tek Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Psyko Tek Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 08:45 AM   #5
Dante84 Dante84 is offline
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs
 
Dante84's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: ATX & OPKS
Casino cash: $115023
Fisty for sure
Belcher kills people
__________________
From: *****, Scott
Sent: Tuesday, August 31st, 2010 8:50 AM
To: Hamilton, Brandon
Subject: RE: AC in Weight Room

Brandon - gum wrapper and ball of hair on player staircase for two days now...

scott
Posts: 9,304
Dante84 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dante84 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dante84 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dante84 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dante84 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dante84 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dante84 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dante84 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dante84 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dante84 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dante84 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 08:53 AM   #6
Dayze Dayze is offline
Resident Glue Sniffer
 
Dayze's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Overland Park
Casino cash: $1237551
I'd do it if I could use the search feature.
every time I use that damn thing I never find what I'm looking for. User error I'm sure.
I'll give it a shot.



Never mind.....I found it. and it's already in the HOC.
__________________
Life is 99% inspiration, 1% Perspiration, and 1% Attention to Detial.
Posts: 24,936
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 10:40 AM   #7
loochy loochy is offline
That's what she said.
 
loochy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: TECKSIS
Casino cash: $440833803
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post
I'd do it if I could use the search feature.
every time I use that damn thing I never find what I'm looking for. User error I'm sure.
I'll give it a shot.



Never mind.....I found it. and it's already in the HOC.
yup

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=256360
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut View Post
yeah i may be a retard but I'll be the one banging your girlfriend when you're out with your friends.
Posts: 17,846
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 08:57 AM   #8
SNR SNR is offline
Simply Red's backup vocalist
 
SNR's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Where the hell is SNR
Casino cash: $4577951
The one where we talk about drafting a QB
Posts: 54,549
SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 09:01 AM   #9
BigRedChief BigRedChief is offline
Brainwashed
 
BigRedChief's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Swims with fishes
Casino cash: $299530
Quote:
Originally Posted by SNR View Post
The one where we talk about drafting a QB
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTG#10 View Post
I believe Hitler hated Jews and had a lot of them killed. I dont believe it was anywhere close to 6 million though. I'm not an anti-semite; I just think that number has been severely inflated and there is a lot of evidence that supports this belief.
Posts: 42,493
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 09:11 AM   #10
vailpass vailpass is offline
Yah Mules!
 
vailpass's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2001
Casino cash: $99234626
The 159 IQ that broke apart in midair
__________________
It don't matter what line we hand you
When we come a crawlin' in.
We ain't wrong, we ain't sorry,
An' it's probably gonna happen again.

T. Byrd
Posts: 36,512
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 10:39 AM   #11
loochy loochy is offline
That's what she said.
 
loochy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: TECKSIS
Casino cash: $440833803
Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
The 159 IQ that broke apart in midair
It's already in the HOC

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=247877
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut View Post
yeah i may be a retard but I'll be the one banging your girlfriend when you're out with your friends.
Posts: 17,846
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 01:43 PM   #12
vailpass vailpass is offline
Yah Mules!
 
vailpass's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2001
Casino cash: $99234626
Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
Duh. Thanks Looch.
__________________
It don't matter what line we hand you
When we come a crawlin' in.
We ain't wrong, we ain't sorry,
An' it's probably gonna happen again.

T. Byrd
Posts: 36,512
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 11:04 AM   #13
Sofa King Sofa King is offline
Is winter over yet?
 
Sofa King's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: South Dakota
Casino cash: $242937012
Well whats the point of the thread if all the ones that need to be in the HOC are already there?

Maybe this should be a "thread of the year" thread instead. In which case Fisty was my fav.
Posts: 18,753
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 11:13 AM   #14
BigRedChief BigRedChief is offline
Brainwashed
 
BigRedChief's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Swims with fishes
Casino cash: $299530
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofa King View Post
Well whats the point of the thread if all the ones that need to be in the HOC are already there?

Maybe this should be a "thread of the year" thread instead. In which case Fisty was my fav.
The point is to find the ones that belong in the Hall of Classics but are not in there.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTG#10 View Post
I believe Hitler hated Jews and had a lot of them killed. I dont believe it was anywhere close to 6 million though. I'm not an anti-semite; I just think that number has been severely inflated and there is a lot of evidence that supports this belief.
Posts: 42,493
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 11:08 AM   #15
Dayze Dayze is offline
Resident Glue Sniffer
 
Dayze's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Overland Park
Casino cash: $1237551
I still go back to the Fisty thread when I need a good laugh.
__________________
Life is 99% inspiration, 1% Perspiration, and 1% Attention to Detial.
Posts: 24,936
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:30 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.