Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2012, 10:25 AM   Topic Starter
ChiefsandO'sfan ChiefsandO'sfan is offline
Alex Smith
 
ChiefsandO'sfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Casino cash: $9507
Ravens Fire Cam Cameron

Matt Vensel ‏@mattvensel

It's official. Cam Cameron is gone.
Posts: 17,316
ChiefsandO'sfan threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiefsandO'sfan threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiefsandO'sfan threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiefsandO'sfan threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiefsandO'sfan threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiefsandO'sfan threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiefsandO'sfan threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiefsandO'sfan threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiefsandO'sfan threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiefsandO'sfan threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiefsandO'sfan threw an interception on a screen pass.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 10:25 AM   #2
the Talking Can the Talking Can is online now
Gonzo = Sexy Bitch
 
the Talking Can's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: street
Casino cash: $10027
deserved
__________________
Clark Hunt: "Thank god for the Dominican pool boy"
Posts: 49,195
the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 10:26 AM   #3
DeezNutz DeezNutz is offline
PermaBanned
 
DeezNutz's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Jouissance
Casino cash: $8710
Daboll: still employed.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by badgirl View Post
If you met me in person and didn't know who I was you would never guess it was me.
Posts: 47,038
DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 10:27 AM   #4
King_Chief_Fan King_Chief_Fan is offline
Praise Him
 
King_Chief_Fan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: St. Louis MO
Casino cash: $6946
wow, he isn't the best in the world, but a far cry better than Daboll and Daboll still has a job?
__________________
Ephesians 2:8-10

English Standard Version (ESV)

8 For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, 9 not a result of works, so that no one may boast. 10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.
Posts: 8,287
King_Chief_Fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.King_Chief_Fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.King_Chief_Fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.King_Chief_Fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.King_Chief_Fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.King_Chief_Fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.King_Chief_Fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.King_Chief_Fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.King_Chief_Fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.King_Chief_Fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.King_Chief_Fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 01:20 PM   #5
BoneKrusher BoneKrusher is offline
That's Right
 
BoneKrusher's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Bluefield, Virginia
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan View Post
wow, he isn't the best in the world, but a far cry better than Daboll and Daboll still has a job?
but Daboll's from the Parcell's Tree.
__________________


For Those About To Rock...I Salute You

Posts: 6,957
BoneKrusher wants to die in a aids tree fire.BoneKrusher wants to die in a aids tree fire.BoneKrusher wants to die in a aids tree fire.BoneKrusher wants to die in a aids tree fire.BoneKrusher wants to die in a aids tree fire.BoneKrusher wants to die in a aids tree fire.BoneKrusher wants to die in a aids tree fire.BoneKrusher wants to die in a aids tree fire.BoneKrusher wants to die in a aids tree fire.BoneKrusher wants to die in a aids tree fire.BoneKrusher wants to die in a aids tree fire.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 10:28 AM   #6
Dayze Dayze is offline
Resident Glue Sniffer
 
Dayze's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Overland Park
Casino cash: $17498
again....Chiefs ownership/management are pussies.
__________________
Life is 99% inspiration, 1% Perspiration, and 1% Attention to Detial.
Posts: 27,264
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 10:31 AM   #7
Flachief58 Flachief58 is offline
Duck the Fonkeys
 
Flachief58's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Florida
Casino cash: $9456
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post
again....Chiefs ownership/management are pussies.
They need a bigger sample size. You can't rush these things
Posts: 5,440
Flachief58 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Flachief58 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Flachief58 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Flachief58 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Flachief58 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Flachief58 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Flachief58 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Flachief58 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Flachief58 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Flachief58 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Flachief58 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 10:31 AM   #8
stevenidol stevenidol is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Jul 2011
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post
again....Chiefs ownership/management are pussies.
If you are going to clean house after the season, why fire someone now?
Posts: 476
stevenidol < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.stevenidol < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.stevenidol < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.stevenidol < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.stevenidol < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.stevenidol < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.stevenidol < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.stevenidol < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.stevenidol < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.stevenidol < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.stevenidol < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 10:39 AM   #9
loochy loochy is offline
That's what she said.
 
loochy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: TECKSIS
Casino cash: $11562
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenidol View Post
If you are going to clean house after the season, why fire someone now?
Why keep them around?
__________________
Please note that any racist, sexist, or otherwise outrageous opinions expressed in this post have been made for comedic or trolling purposes only and are not the actual opinions of loochy or any affiliated entities. Reader discretion is advised.

Quote:
Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut View Post
yeah i may be a retard but I'll be the one banging your girlfriend when you're out with your friends.
Posts: 19,387
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 10:44 AM   #10
htismaqe htismaqe is offline
What? What?
 
htismaqe's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Chiefsplanet
Casino cash: $8834
Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
Why keep them around?
Because you don't have anybody to replace them and because you don't want the new GM/HC to start their career here with the stench of losing.

There's ABSOLUTELY zero functional reason to fire anybody now.

And placating the fans is not a functional reason.
Posts: 61,900
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 10:45 AM   #11
loochy loochy is offline
That's what she said.
 
loochy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: TECKSIS
Casino cash: $11562
Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Because you don't have anybody to replace them and because you don't want the new GM/HC to start their career here with the stench of losing.

There's ABSOLUTELY zero functional reason to fire anybody now.

And placating the fans is not a functional reason.
?

It's the Chiefs.
__________________
Please note that any racist, sexist, or otherwise outrageous opinions expressed in this post have been made for comedic or trolling purposes only and are not the actual opinions of loochy or any affiliated entities. Reader discretion is advised.

Quote:
Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut View Post
yeah i may be a retard but I'll be the one banging your girlfriend when you're out with your friends.
Posts: 19,387
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 11:08 AM   #12
DA_T_84 DA_T_84 is offline
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs
 
DA_T_84's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: ATX & OPKS
Casino cash: $9691
VARSITY
Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Because you don't have anybody to replace them and because you don't want the new GM/HC to start their career here with the stench of losing.

There's ABSOLUTELY zero functional reason to fire anybody now.

And placating the fans is not a functional reason.
Oh, this old song and dance.

The Ravens disagree with your logic.
__________________
From: *****, Scott
Sent: Tuesday, August 31st, 2010 8:50 AM
To: Hamilton, Brandon
Subject: RE: AC in Weight Room

Brandon - gum wrapper and ball of hair on player staircase for two days now...

scott
Posts: 9,809
DA_T_84 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DA_T_84 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DA_T_84 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DA_T_84 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DA_T_84 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DA_T_84 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DA_T_84 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DA_T_84 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DA_T_84 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DA_T_84 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DA_T_84 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 12:02 PM   #13
Frankie Frankie is offline
Banned
 
Frankie's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2001
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Because you don't have anybody to replace them and because you don't want the new GM/HC to start their career here with the stench of losing.

There's ABSOLUTELY zero functional reason to fire anybody now.
I disagree here. If I'm Hunt, firing Pioli now (actually weeks ago) would give me a chance to observe the operation of the FO and the interim GM. I know it's very unlikely that we do have a diamond in the rough future GM in our own office, but it would make me look stupid if I (Clark) missed out on him, in case there is. How that potential candidate handle the adversity the rest of the season will be a great exploratory tool for Clark.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
There is going to be an impressive list of offensive coordinators that will 9Most likely) be available for next season

Cam Cameron
Andy Reid
Ken Whisenhunt
Norf Turner

Nowhere to go but up.
Marty Mornhinweg?
Posts: 27,013
Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 10:38 AM   #14
wazu wazu is offline
...
 
wazu's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2002
Casino cash: $11230
VARSITY
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post
again....Chiefs ownership/management are pussies.
Nah, let these coaches wear it. Let the losses sit on their records and keep pushing us towards a #1 pick for the new GM.
Posts: 12,507
wazu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.wazu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.wazu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.wazu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.wazu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.wazu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.wazu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.wazu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.wazu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.wazu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.wazu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 10:30 AM   #15
Deberg_1990 Deberg_1990 is offline
Gonzo = Sexy Bitch
 
Deberg_1990's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: San Antonio Tx.
Casino cash: $16287
Just a victim of the "Average" that is Joe Flacco....
__________________
Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning:

Matt once made a very nice play in Seattle where he spun away from a pass rusher and hit Bowe off his back foot for a first down.

One of the best plays Matt has ever made.
Posts: 50,974
Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:13 PM.


This is a test for a client's site.
A new website that shows member-created construction site listings that need fill or have excess fill. Dirt Monkey @ https://DirtMonkey.net
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.