Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge > D.C.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2012, 08:42 PM   Topic Starter
LiveSteam LiveSteam is online now
All aboard the crazy train
 
LiveSteam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: homeof43conferencetitles
Casino cash: $10875
Oh Direckshun

Some Limey's want to talk to you.

Posts: 17,363
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 08:56 PM   #2
Bwana Bwana is offline
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere
 
Bwana's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Billings, Montana
Casino cash: $12722
Damn, that's sad, poor bastards.
__________________
A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one... you'll probably never need one again.

Posts: 48,133
Bwana has disabled reputation
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 09:06 PM   #3
LiveSteam LiveSteam is online now
All aboard the crazy train
 
LiveSteam's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: homeof43conferencetitles
Casino cash: $10875
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Damn, that's sad, poor bastards.
Speaking of poor bastards. Did the Planets favorite Limey aka Donger get banned ?
Posts: 17,363
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 11:28 PM   #4
Bwana Bwana is offline
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere
 
Bwana's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Billings, Montana
Casino cash: $12722
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveSteam View Post
Speaking of poor bastards. Did the Planets favorite Limey aka Donger get banned ?

Nope and looks like he was viewing around noon today.
__________________
A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one... you'll probably never need one again.

Posts: 48,133
Bwana has disabled reputation
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 09:06 PM   #5
Frazod Frazod is offline
Banned
 
Frazod's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: my own personal pig hell
Casino cash: $5050
Boy, that's sobering.
Posts: 91,125
Frazod < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Frazod < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Frazod < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Frazod < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Frazod < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Frazod < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Frazod < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Frazod < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Frazod < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Frazod < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Frazod < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 09:16 PM   #6
petegz28 petegz28 is online now
Supporter
 
petegz28's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Olathe, Ks
Casino cash: $19721
That's way ****ed up.
__________________
Posts: 67,857
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 09:17 PM   #7
Aries Walker Aries Walker is online now
Back again.
 
Aries Walker's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Aspen Hill, MD
Casino cash: $10546
Just so you all know, since I didn't see it in the video: Ginny Simone is an NRA website reporter. This is an NRA production. It's not neutral-position reporting.

If you're cool with that, carry on.
Posts: 4,980
Aries Walker is too fat/Omaha.Aries Walker is too fat/Omaha.Aries Walker is too fat/Omaha.Aries Walker is too fat/Omaha.Aries Walker is too fat/Omaha.Aries Walker is too fat/Omaha.Aries Walker is too fat/Omaha.Aries Walker is too fat/Omaha.Aries Walker is too fat/Omaha.Aries Walker is too fat/Omaha.Aries Walker is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 09:19 PM   #8
petegz28 petegz28 is online now
Supporter
 
petegz28's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Olathe, Ks
Casino cash: $19721
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aries Walker View Post
Just so you all know, since I didn't see it in the video: Ginny Simone is an NRA website reporter. This is an NRA production. It's not neutral-position reporting.

If you're cool with that, carry on.
Well I guess the laws in England changed because she did the reporting, heh?
__________________
Posts: 67,857
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 09:23 PM   #9
Aries Walker Aries Walker is online now
Back again.
 
Aries Walker's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Aspen Hill, MD
Casino cash: $10546
Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
Well I guess the laws in England changed because she did the reporting, heh?
Assuming what the facts in the video are true?

Agenda-driven pseudo-reporting - regardless of the agenda - has been distorting the facts for centuries. Just because she looks good on camera and the video is cut like a news feature doesn't give it any instant credibility.
Posts: 4,980
Aries Walker is too fat/Omaha.Aries Walker is too fat/Omaha.Aries Walker is too fat/Omaha.Aries Walker is too fat/Omaha.Aries Walker is too fat/Omaha.Aries Walker is too fat/Omaha.Aries Walker is too fat/Omaha.Aries Walker is too fat/Omaha.Aries Walker is too fat/Omaha.Aries Walker is too fat/Omaha.Aries Walker is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 09:23 PM   #10
petegz28 petegz28 is online now
Supporter
 
petegz28's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Olathe, Ks
Casino cash: $19721
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aries Walker View Post
Assuming what the facts in the video are true?

Agenda-driven pseudo-reporting - regardless of the agenda - has been distorting the facts for centuries. Just because she looks good on camera and the video is cut like a news feature doesn't give it any instant credibility.
You should probably watch the video before you say more stupid stuff.
__________________
Posts: 67,857
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 09:25 PM   #11
BucEyedPea BucEyedPea is offline
Bless FSU!
 
BucEyedPea's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: None of your business
Casino cash: $22588
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aries Walker View Post
Assuming what the facts in the video are true?

Agenda-driven pseudo-reporting - regardless of the agenda - has been distorting the facts for centuries. Just because she looks good on camera and the video is cut like a news feature doesn't give it any instant credibility.
That's how I call the mainstream media—pseudo-reporting with an agenda.
__________________
“The power to declare war, including the power of judging the causes of war, is fully and exclusively vested in the legislature.” ~ James Madison, Father of the Constitution

“We do not believe in aggressive or preventive war. Such war is the weapon of dictators, not of free democratic countries like the United States.”~ Truman, Sept 1, 1950
Posts: 59,733
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 09:25 PM   #12
Frazod Frazod is offline
Banned
 
Frazod's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: my own personal pig hell
Casino cash: $5050
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aries Walker View Post
Assuming what the facts in the video are true?

Agenda-driven pseudo-reporting - regardless of the agenda - has been distorting the facts for centuries. Just because she looks good on camera and the video is cut like a news feature doesn't give it any instant credibility.
Too bad we can't get some objective, un-biased reporting from England. Where's Piers Morgan when you need him?
Posts: 91,125
Frazod < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Frazod < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Frazod < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Frazod < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Frazod < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Frazod < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Frazod < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Frazod < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Frazod < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Frazod < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Frazod < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 09:27 PM   #13
Munson Munson is online now
Roy E.
 
Munson's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Olathe, KS
Casino cash: $10266899
Quote:
Originally Posted by frazod View Post
Too bad we can't get some objective, un-biased reporting from England. Where's Piers Morgan when you need him?
He's busy hacking cell phones at the moment.
__________________
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State,
the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."
Posts: 4,735
Munson is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Munson is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Munson is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Munson is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Munson is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Munson is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Munson is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Munson is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Munson is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Munson is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Munson is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 09:18 PM   #14
LiveSteam LiveSteam is online now
All aboard the crazy train
 
LiveSteam's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: homeof43conferencetitles
Casino cash: $10875
Thats the America they wont. Dont think for a second it aint.
Posts: 17,363
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 09:19 PM   #15
Frazod Frazod is offline
Banned
 
Frazod's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: my own personal pig hell
Casino cash: $5050
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveSteam View Post
Thats the America they wont. Dont think for a second it aint.
Somehow I don't think that "turn in your pistols" thing would go as smoothly here as it did there.
Posts: 91,125
Frazod < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Frazod < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Frazod < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Frazod < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Frazod < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Frazod < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Frazod < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Frazod < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Frazod < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Frazod < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Frazod < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:11 PM.


This is a test for a client's site.
A new website that shows member-created construction site listings that need fill or have excess fill. Dirt Monkey @ https://DirtMonkey.net
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.