Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2013, 12:09 AM   #1
Discuss Thrower Discuss Thrower is offline
Adopt a Royal: Paulo Orlando
 
Discuss Thrower's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Benny Russell's Dreams
Casino cash: $43394
Got done with my job and decided to cap the night off with a beer shower.

Now I'm reading creepy threads on Reddit and relating them to my own life and stuff.. but most importantly, I'm in love with this batch of Busch Light I've purchased. It tastes so freaking good mang.
__________________

- credit goes to BoneKrusher for the pic

Chiefs 2015 Opponents:
Home: CLE, PIT, CHI, BUF. Away: BAL, CIN, GB, MIN, HOU. Neutral: DET
Chiefs 2016 Opponents:
Home: JAX, TEN, NO, TB, AFC East. Away: HOU, IND, ATL, CAR, AFC North
Chiefs 2017 Opponents:
Home: BUF, MIA, PHI, WSH, AFC North. Away: NE, NYJ, NYG, DAL, AFC South
Posts: 16,784
Discuss Thrower has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Discuss Thrower has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Discuss Thrower has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Discuss Thrower has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Discuss Thrower has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Discuss Thrower has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Discuss Thrower has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Discuss Thrower has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Discuss Thrower has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Discuss Thrower has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Discuss Thrower has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 12:12 AM   #2
Sorter Sorter is offline
Caralho
 
Sorter's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2011
Casino cash: $20425
Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
Got done with my job and decided to cap the night off with a beer shower.

Now I'm reading creepy threads on Reddit and relating them to my own life and stuff.. but most importantly, I'm in love with this batch of Busch Light I've purchased. It tastes so freaking good mang.
Schlitz mahn.
__________________
We do not choose our destinies. Yet we must...we must do our duty, no? Great or small, we must do our duty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace View Post
I have completely given up on Alex Smith as a qb. Its painful to watch. Like, worse than watching Colt McCoy.
Posts: 16,684
Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 12:19 AM   #3
Discuss Thrower Discuss Thrower is offline
Adopt a Royal: Paulo Orlando
 
Discuss Thrower's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Benny Russell's Dreams
Casino cash: $43394
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorter View Post
Schlitz mahn.
Nein.

There's something about this Bus Light. It's... flavorful. Tasty. Almost kinda sweet.

The opposite of what I've come to know a light beer to be... and I've had most of them.
__________________

- credit goes to BoneKrusher for the pic

Chiefs 2015 Opponents:
Home: CLE, PIT, CHI, BUF. Away: BAL, CIN, GB, MIN, HOU. Neutral: DET
Chiefs 2016 Opponents:
Home: JAX, TEN, NO, TB, AFC East. Away: HOU, IND, ATL, CAR, AFC North
Chiefs 2017 Opponents:
Home: BUF, MIA, PHI, WSH, AFC North. Away: NE, NYJ, NYG, DAL, AFC South
Posts: 16,784
Discuss Thrower has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Discuss Thrower has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Discuss Thrower has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Discuss Thrower has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Discuss Thrower has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Discuss Thrower has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Discuss Thrower has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Discuss Thrower has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Discuss Thrower has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Discuss Thrower has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Discuss Thrower has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 12:23 AM   #4
Sorter Sorter is offline
Caralho
 
Sorter's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2011
Casino cash: $20425
Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
Nein.

There's something about this Bus Light. It's... flavorful. Tasty. Almost kinda sweet.

The opposite of what I've come to know a light beer to be... and I've had most of them.
Hmmm, I'll have to revisit it.
__________________
We do not choose our destinies. Yet we must...we must do our duty, no? Great or small, we must do our duty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace View Post
I have completely given up on Alex Smith as a qb. Its painful to watch. Like, worse than watching Colt McCoy.
Posts: 16,684
Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 10:33 PM   #5
ChiefsHawk ChiefsHawk is offline
Starter
 
ChiefsHawk's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2011
Casino cash: $13213
Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
Got done with my job and decided to cap the night off with a beer shower.

Now I'm reading creepy threads on Reddit and relating them to my own life and stuff.. but most importantly, I'm in love with this batch of Busch Light I've purchased. It tastes so freaking good mang.
buschy treats are always a good way to go
Posts: 95
ChiefsHawk is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsHawk is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsHawk is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsHawk is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsHawk is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsHawk is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsHawk is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsHawk is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsHawk is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsHawk is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsHawk is not part of the Right 53.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:20 AM.


This is a test for a client's site.
A new website that shows member-created construction site listings that need fill or have excess fill. Dirt Monkey @ https://DirtMonkey.net
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.