Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge > D.C.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2013, 09:38 AM   Topic Starter
R8RFAN R8RFAN is offline
Molôn Labé
 
R8RFAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: North Carolina
Casino cash: $13018
Mass. Police: Bomb Suspects Didn't Have Gun Permit

Mass. Police: Bomb Suspects Didn't Have Gun Permit

A Massachusetts police official say the brothers suspected of bombing the Boston Marathon before having shootouts with authorities didn't have gun permits.

Cambridge Police Commissioner Robert Haas tells The Associated Press in an interview Sunday that neither Tamerlan Tsarnaev (tsahr-NEYE'-ehv) nor his brother Dzhokhar had permission to carry firearms.

He says it's unclear whether either ever applied and the applications aren't considered public records.

But he says the 19-year-old Dzhokhar (joh-KHAR') would have been denied a permit because of his age. Only people 21 or older are allowed gun licenses in Massachusetts.

The suspects were also accused of hijacking a Mercedes on Thursday night.

Haas says the pair didn't release the driver, but he escaped when he was left alone while the two men entered a convenience store.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/m...0#.UXVLIbXFWSo
Posts: 19,439
R8RFAN has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.R8RFAN has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.R8RFAN has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.R8RFAN has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.R8RFAN has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.R8RFAN has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.R8RFAN has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.R8RFAN has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.R8RFAN has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.R8RFAN has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.R8RFAN has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 09:40 AM   #2
loochy loochy is offline
That's what she said.
 
loochy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: TECKSIS
Casino cash: $11550
Quote:
Originally Posted by R8ers View Post
Mass. Police: Bomb Suspects Didn't Have Gun Permit

A Massachusetts police official say the brothers suspected of bombing the Boston Marathon before having shootouts with authorities didn't have gun permits.

Cambridge Police Commissioner Robert Haas tells The Associated Press in an interview Sunday that neither Tamerlan Tsarnaev (tsahr-NEYE'-ehv) nor his brother Dzhokhar had permission to carry firearms.

He says it's unclear whether either ever applied and the applications aren't considered public records.

But he says the 19-year-old Dzhokhar (joh-KHAR') would have been denied a permit because of his age. Only people 21 or older are allowed gun licenses in Massachusetts.

The suspects were also accused of hijacking a Mercedes on Thursday night.

Haas says the pair didn't release the driver, but he escaped when he was left alone while the two men entered a convenience store.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/m...0#.UXVLIbXFWSo
Well that proves that more background checks and limiting magazine capacities can limit tragedies like this, right?
__________________
Please note that any racist, sexist, or otherwise outrageous opinions expressed in this post have been made for comedic or trolling purposes only and are not the actual opinions of loochy or any affiliated entities. Reader discretion is advised.

Quote:
Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut View Post
yeah i may be a retard but I'll be the one banging your girlfriend when you're out with your friends.
Posts: 19,385
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 10:10 AM   #3
R8RFAN R8RFAN is offline
Molôn Labé
 
R8RFAN's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: North Carolina
Casino cash: $13018
Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
Well that proves that more background checks and limiting magazine capacities can limit tragedies like this, right?
According to the Libturds you are correct... Oh More Rape whistles will help too
Posts: 19,439
R8RFAN has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.R8RFAN has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.R8RFAN has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.R8RFAN has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.R8RFAN has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.R8RFAN has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.R8RFAN has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.R8RFAN has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.R8RFAN has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.R8RFAN has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.R8RFAN has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 10:14 AM   #4
seaofred seaofred is offline
Wish I had something clever...
 
seaofred's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Trout fishing capital USA
Casino cash: $8123
Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
Well that proves that more background checks and limiting magazine capacities can limit tragedies like this, right?
If it proves anything, it proves that no matter what laws you pass, criminals are still going to break them and get the guns and magazine's they want.
__________________
Posts: 1,314
seaofred 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliseaofred 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliseaofred 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliseaofred 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliseaofred 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliseaofred 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliseaofred 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliseaofred 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliseaofred 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliseaofred 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliseaofred 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 10:15 AM   #5
loochy loochy is offline
That's what she said.
 
loochy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: TECKSIS
Casino cash: $11550
Quote:
Originally Posted by seaofred View Post
If it proves anything, it proves that no matter what laws you pass, criminals are still going to break them and get the guns and magazine's they want.
That's kind of what I was getting at, but I wasn't sure how to say it sarcastically enough.
__________________
Please note that any racist, sexist, or otherwise outrageous opinions expressed in this post have been made for comedic or trolling purposes only and are not the actual opinions of loochy or any affiliated entities. Reader discretion is advised.

Quote:
Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut View Post
yeah i may be a retard but I'll be the one banging your girlfriend when you're out with your friends.
Posts: 19,385
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 10:18 AM   #6
seaofred seaofred is offline
Wish I had something clever...
 
seaofred's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Trout fishing capital USA
Casino cash: $8123
Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
That's kind of what I was getting at, but I wasn't sure how to say it sarcastically enough.
I thought that's what you were trying to say. Maybe you should have put a #sarcasm at the end..
__________________
Posts: 1,314
seaofred 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliseaofred 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliseaofred 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliseaofred 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliseaofred 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliseaofred 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliseaofred 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliseaofred 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliseaofred 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliseaofred 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliseaofred 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 01:24 PM   #7
FD FD is offline
Veteran
 
FD's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Los Angeles
Casino cash: $8391
Quote:
Originally Posted by seaofred View Post
If it proves anything, it proves that no matter what laws you pass, criminals are still going to break them and get the guns and magazine's they want.
I'm opposed to the recent gun control proposals, but come on, this is a really stupid argument. You want to apply it to other situations?

No matter what law you pass, determined people will still be able to enter our country or stay past their visa expiration. Do you think we shouldn't have immigration laws or restrictions?
__________________
Homer: [looking at watch] Two hours? Why'd they build this ghost town so far away?
Lisa: Because they discovered gold over there!
Homer: It's because they're stupid, that's why. That's why everybody does everything.
Posts: 3,598
FD 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliFD 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliFD 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliFD 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliFD 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliFD 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliFD 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliFD 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliFD 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliFD 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliFD 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 01:28 PM   #8
R8RFAN R8RFAN is offline
Molôn Labé
 
R8RFAN's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: North Carolina
Casino cash: $13018
Quote:
Originally Posted by FD View Post
I'm opposed to the recent gun control proposals, but come on, this is a really stupid argument. You want to apply it to other situations?

No matter what law you pass, determined people will still be able to enter our country or stay past their visa expiration. Do you think we shouldn't have immigration laws or restrictions?
No one is saying no laws, we already have laws. this is about the Constitution of the United States which is NOT open for debate. We have a process to amend the Constitution... If it needs to be changed then meet the requirements of the change.
Posts: 19,439
R8RFAN has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.R8RFAN has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.R8RFAN has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.R8RFAN has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.R8RFAN has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.R8RFAN has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.R8RFAN has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.R8RFAN has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.R8RFAN has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.R8RFAN has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.R8RFAN has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 01:32 PM   #9
FD FD is offline
Veteran
 
FD's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Los Angeles
Casino cash: $8391
Quote:
Originally Posted by R8ers View Post
No one is saying no laws, we already have laws. this is about the Constitution of the United States which is NOT open for debate. We have a process to amend the Constitution... If it needs to be changed then meet the requirements of the change.
I'm with you on the Constitutional argument, but thats a separate argument.

For some reason some people like to argue that because criminals will just find ways around a law, then we shouldn't have the law. You see how that is extremely stupid, right?
__________________
Homer: [looking at watch] Two hours? Why'd they build this ghost town so far away?
Lisa: Because they discovered gold over there!
Homer: It's because they're stupid, that's why. That's why everybody does everything.
Posts: 3,598
FD 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliFD 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliFD 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliFD 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliFD 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliFD 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliFD 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliFD 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliFD 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliFD 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliFD 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 10:08 PM   #10
Raiderhader Raiderhader is offline
SteelSkull
 
Raiderhader's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Strawberry Hill
Casino cash: $11876
Quote:
Originally Posted by FD View Post
I'm opposed to the recent gun control proposals, but come on, this is a really stupid argument. You want to apply it to other situations?

No matter what law you pass, determined people will still be able to enter our country or stay past their visa expiration. Do you think we shouldn't have immigration laws or restrictions?
I guess I missed where our Constitution gives foreign people the right to enter our country...
__________________
"Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, and disregard of all the rules."

-- George Orwell, Shooting an Elephant
Posts: 18,005
Raiderhader 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Raiderhader 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Raiderhader 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Raiderhader 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Raiderhader 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Raiderhader 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Raiderhader 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Raiderhader 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Raiderhader 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Raiderhader 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Raiderhader 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 10:35 PM   #11
Saul Good Saul Good is offline
We Ready
 

Join Date: Jul 2005
Casino cash: $16035
Quote:
Originally Posted by FD View Post
I'm opposed to the recent gun control proposals, but come on, this is a really stupid argument. You want to apply it to other situations?

No matter what law you pass, determined people will still be able to enter our country or stay past their visa expiration. Do you think we shouldn't have immigration laws or restrictions?
Gun control restricts the ability of law abiding citizens to defend themselves. The law puts criminals at an advantage. What other law does this?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
Colon is 0.7 WAR or 5M in value. He makes 500k. Getting pretty close, and since he's producing war each of the next 4 years of club control, he's fair value for Upton straight up. More than fair actually.
Posts: 32,138
Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 09:44 AM   #12
FD FD is offline
Veteran
 
FD's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Los Angeles
Casino cash: $8391
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saul Good View Post
Gun control restricts the ability of law abiding citizens to defend themselves. The law. puts criminals at an advantage. What other law does this?
What do you mean? All laws put the law abiding at a disadvantage in some way or another. Try again.
__________________
Homer: [looking at watch] Two hours? Why'd they build this ghost town so far away?
Lisa: Because they discovered gold over there!
Homer: It's because they're stupid, that's why. That's why everybody does everything.
Posts: 3,598
FD 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliFD 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliFD 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliFD 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliFD 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliFD 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliFD 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliFD 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliFD 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliFD 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliFD 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 10:32 PM   #13
HolyHandgernade HolyHandgernade is offline
Integralist
 
HolyHandgernade's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2001
Location: Murrieta, CA
Casino cash: $5595
Quote:
Originally Posted by seaofred View Post
If it proves anything, it proves that no matter what laws you pass, criminals are still going to break them and get the guns and magazine's they want.
We should only make laws criminals will obey!
__________________
You'll see it's all a show, keep 'em laughing as you go, just remember, the last laugh is on you, and always look on the bright side of life!
Posts: 3,401
HolyHandgernade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHolyHandgernade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHolyHandgernade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHolyHandgernade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHolyHandgernade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHolyHandgernade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHolyHandgernade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHolyHandgernade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHolyHandgernade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHolyHandgernade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHolyHandgernade 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 10:36 PM   #14
Saul Good Saul Good is offline
We Ready
 

Join Date: Jul 2005
Casino cash: $16035
Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyHandgernade View Post
We should only make laws criminals will obey!
We should only make laws that don't leave law abiding citizens at the mercy of those who choose to disobey the laws.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
Colon is 0.7 WAR or 5M in value. He makes 500k. Getting pretty close, and since he's producing war each of the next 4 years of club control, he's fair value for Upton straight up. More than fair actually.
Posts: 32,138
Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 10:46 PM   #15
notorious notorious is offline
I Lay Wood for a Living
 
notorious's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2005
Location: Who knows?
Casino cash: $3283
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saul Good View Post
Gun control restricts the ability of law abiding citizens to defend themselves. The law puts criminals at an advantage. What other law does this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saul Good View Post
We should only make laws that don't leave law abiding citizens at the mercy of those who choose to disobey the laws.


These.
Posts: 33,381
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:40 AM.


This is a test for a client's site.
A new website that shows member-created construction site listings that need fill or have excess fill. Dirt Monkey @ https://DirtMonkey.net
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.