Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2013, 03:52 PM   Topic Starter
Saul Good Saul Good is offline
We Ready
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Casino cash: $15925
Have you ever used steroids, HGH, etc.?

Just curious to see who uses or has used these types of products and what your experiences were.

Did you have a specific reason for using them?

Did they work?

Did you experience any side effects?
Posts: 32,121
Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 03:55 PM   #2
NewChief NewChief is offline
Greenbacker and Loving Liberal
 
NewChief's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Fayetteville, AR
Casino cash: $9454
No interest in test, but would love some HGH.
Posts: 19,416
NewChief has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.NewChief has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.NewChief has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.NewChief has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.NewChief has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.NewChief has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.NewChief has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.NewChief has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.NewChief has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.NewChief has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.NewChief has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 04:06 PM   #3
Saul Good Saul Good is offline
We Ready
 

Join Date: Jul 2005
Casino cash: $15925
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewChief View Post
No interest in test, but would love some HGH.
Tobada style workouts will spike the hell out of your HGH production levels. I don't know how that compares to using synthetics, though.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
Colon is 0.7 WAR or 5M in value. He makes 500k. Getting pretty close, and since he's producing war each of the next 4 years of club control, he's fair value for Upton straight up. More than fair actually.
Posts: 32,121
Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 03:54 PM   #4
cosmo20002 cosmo20002 is offline
Debunking your bullshit
 
cosmo20002's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: KC area
Casino cash: $21854
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saul Good View Post
Have you ever used steroids, HGH, etc

Did you experience any side effects?
YOU SHUT YOUR FACE WHEN YOU ASK ME THAT!!!

No, why?
Posts: 20,438
cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 03:59 PM   #5
keg in kc keg in kc is online now
oxymoron
 
keg in kc's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: OP/KC/Whatever
Casino cash: $11044
I've used steroids...







....to help with some swelling after a major allergic reaction.
Posts: 52,085
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 04:02 PM   #6
OnTheWarpath58 OnTheWarpath58 is offline
37 FOREVER
 
OnTheWarpath58's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Casino cash: $10485
Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
I've used steroids...







....to help with some swelling after a major allergic reaction.


Beat me to it.

I've been injected with steroids...

...to help with bad disks in my lower back.
Posts: 50,212
OnTheWarpath58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 05:16 PM   #7
KC Tattoo KC Tattoo is offline
SPOT THE PSYCHO
 
KC Tattoo's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: ks
Casino cash: $12025
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 View Post


Beat me to it.

I've been injected with steroids...

...to help with bad disks in my lower back.


This. I still ended up with back surgery. I don't think the roids did me any good at all.
Posts: 21,724
KC Tattoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC Tattoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC Tattoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC Tattoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC Tattoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC Tattoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC Tattoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC Tattoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC Tattoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC Tattoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC Tattoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 04:28 PM   #8
Marcellus Marcellus is offline
Save Chief's Planet
 
Marcellus's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: In denial.
Casino cash: $15562
Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
I've used steroids...







....to help with some swelling after a major allergic reaction.
Those would likely have been catabolic steroids, not anabolic.

In other words they reduce muscle mass rather than build it.

http://www.examiner.com/article/anab...bolic-steroids

Back about 20 years ago I did a cycle of Deca and Test and it worked very well.

No interest in doing anything like that again but done in moderation, like most things, there is no major side effects. Problem is most people get carried away and use way more than they should.

Roids are psychologically addictive.

I would love to get my hands on some HGH though.
Posts: 21,298
Marcellus has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Marcellus has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Marcellus has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Marcellus has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Marcellus has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Marcellus has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Marcellus has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Marcellus has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Marcellus has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Marcellus has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Marcellus has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 05:02 PM   #9
Saul Good Saul Good is offline
We Ready
 

Join Date: Jul 2005
Casino cash: $15925
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewChief View Post
No interest in test, but would love some HGH.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Those would likely have been catabolic steroids, not anabolic.

In other words they reduce muscle mass rather than build it.

http://www.examiner.com/article/anab...bolic-steroids

Back about 20 years ago I did a cycle of Deca and Test and it worked very well.

No interest in doing anything like that again but done in moderation, like most things, there is no major side effects. Problem is most people get carried away and use way more than they should.

Roids are psychologically addictive.

I would love to get my hands on some HGH though.
What makes you so interested in HGH? It can't be difficult to get, can it?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
Colon is 0.7 WAR or 5M in value. He makes 500k. Getting pretty close, and since he's producing war each of the next 4 years of club control, he's fair value for Upton straight up. More than fair actually.
Posts: 32,121
Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 05:03 PM   #10
loochy loochy is offline
That's what she said.
 
loochy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: TECKSIS
Casino cash: $11485
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saul Good View Post
What makes you so interested in HGH? It can't be difficult to get, can it?
It's very expensive though...at least it was back in my day. Cheap chinese HGH could be purchased, but it was from cadavers.
__________________
Please note that any racist, sexist, or otherwise outrageous opinions expressed in this post have been made for comedic or trolling purposes only and are not the actual opinions of loochy or any affiliated entities. Reader discretion is advised.

Quote:
Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut View Post
yeah i may be a retard but I'll be the one banging your girlfriend when you're out with your friends.
Posts: 19,378
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 04:46 PM   #11
Easy 6 Easy 6 is offline
Fear This Man
 
Easy 6's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: the goldilocks zone
Casino cash: $30139
Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
It's very expensive though...at least it was back in my day. Cheap chinese HGH could be purchased, but it was from cadavers.
As Mickey Rourke said in The Wrestler... "gimme the russian, i dont want any of that chinese stuff."

The only thing i've ever used is creatine, which isnt really all that great imo, but i'm currently getting ready to start a major fitness push and am definitely interested in something really worthwhile, just for a short time to build up a solid base to work on and give me a quick boost to keep me motivated, age and lack of weight exercises has me way too emaciated.
Posts: 31,077
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 05:08 PM   #12
Marcellus Marcellus is offline
Save Chief's Planet
 
Marcellus's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: In denial.
Casino cash: $15562
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saul Good View Post
What makes you so interested in HGH? It can't be difficult to get, can it?
You can get a lot of stuff at aging clinics I think (HGH, Test etc...) but as pointed out, its ridiculous expensive and I don't even think there is a clinic within 2 hours of where I live.

Used in moderation that stuff is like the fountain of youth from what I understand.
Posts: 21,298
Marcellus has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Marcellus has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Marcellus has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Marcellus has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Marcellus has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Marcellus has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Marcellus has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Marcellus has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Marcellus has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Marcellus has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Marcellus has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 10:29 PM   #13
MahiMike MahiMike is offline
Alex > Kaepernick
 
MahiMike's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Jax, FL
Casino cash: $8986
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
You can get a lot of stuff at aging clinics I think (HGH, Test etc...) but as pointed out, its ridiculous expensive and I don't even think there is a clinic within 2 hours of where I live.

Used in moderation that stuff is like the fountain of youth from what I understand.
Yep I checked out. $400 a month. They shoot a pebble the size of a hampster turd in your ass. It's a slow release that lasts a month or 3. It was either my kid's college degree or my youth...it was a tough choice.
__________________
Thank you Mr. Dorsey for signing Alex to a new deal. It's worth it just to piss GoChiefs off.
Posts: 8,683
MahiMike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MahiMike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MahiMike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MahiMike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MahiMike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MahiMike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MahiMike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MahiMike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MahiMike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MahiMike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MahiMike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 04:07 PM   #14
loochy loochy is offline
That's what she said.
 
loochy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: TECKSIS
Casino cash: $11485
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saul Good View Post
Just curious to see who uses or has used these types of products and what your experiences were.

Did you have a specific reason for using them?

Did they work?

Did you experience any side effects?
Yes. I initially used them to help keep muscle while I leaned out in college. After that, I loved what they did for me and I used them for gaining size.

I did several cycles. The first was winstrol and deca. After that I making my own testosterone and trenbolone. I did 3 cycles of that.

They were effing awesome. I felt like they let me fully take advantage of my hard work in the gym.

I had some mild sides that differed with the cycle and substance used. During the cycles my skin actually cleared up (hormone stabilization), my hair started to thin a bit, sometimes I felt a bit anxious or on edge, but overall I was happier and more confident with them. And the best side effect was that I got strong as hell on the tren - my strength greatly outpaced my muscle growth.

Coming off was the worst time for sides.
__________________
Please note that any racist, sexist, or otherwise outrageous opinions expressed in this post have been made for comedic or trolling purposes only and are not the actual opinions of loochy or any affiliated entities. Reader discretion is advised.

Quote:
Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut View Post
yeah i may be a retard but I'll be the one banging your girlfriend when you're out with your friends.
Posts: 19,378
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 04:11 PM   #15
Saul Good Saul Good is offline
We Ready
 

Join Date: Jul 2005
Casino cash: $15925
Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
Yes. I initially used them to help keep muscle while I leaned out in college. After that, I loved what they did for me and I used them for gaining size.

I did several cycles. The first was winstrol and deca. After that I making my own testosterone and trenbolone. I did 3 cycles of that.

They were effing awesome. I felt like they let me fully take advantage of my hard work in the gym.

I had some mild sides that differed with the cycle and substance used. During the cycles my skin actually cleared up (hormone stabilization), my hair started to thin a bit, sometimes I felt a bit anxious or on edge, but overall I was happier and more confident with them. And the best side effect was that I got strong as hell on the tren - my strength greatly outpaced my muscle growth.

Coming off was the worst time for sides.
Interesting. How did you get introduced to it? How long did the effects (good and bad) last?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
Colon is 0.7 WAR or 5M in value. He makes 500k. Getting pretty close, and since he's producing war each of the next 4 years of club control, he's fair value for Upton straight up. More than fair actually.
Posts: 32,121
Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:59 PM.


This is a test for a client's site.
A new website that shows member-created construction site listings that need fill or have excess fill. Dirt Monkey @ https://DirtMonkey.net
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.