Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge > Media Center

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2013, 06:40 PM  
OnTheWarpath58 OnTheWarpath58 is offline
37 FOREVER
 
OnTheWarpath58's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Casino cash: $2912103
Coin - Credit Card Consolidation

Would you use this?

https://onlycoin.com/

Posts: 49,295
OnTheWarpath58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 09:26 PM   #16
lewdog lewdog is offline
KC Chiefs....so much lol
 
lewdog's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Valley of the hot as ****
Casino cash: $58067002
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
Who uses a ****ing debit card? Morons.
Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinz View Post
Not me. Sure fire way to give someone direct access to your money. I've never used a debit card a day in my life.

Steal my credit card and see if I care. I'll dispute the charges and my card carrier will issue me a new card/number. Easy.

Not to mention I earn hundred of dollars in rewards every year just from charging everything. And yes, I pay my card off in full every month.
__________________




Quote:
Lewdog's record in Royals game threads: 9-9.
Posts: 11,955
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 10:30 PM   #17
Pitt Gorilla Pitt Gorilla is offline
Banned!
 
Pitt Gorilla's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: NOT Columbia, MO 65201
Casino cash: $110956
Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Not me. Sure fire way to give someone direct access to your money. I've never used a debit card a day in my life.

Steal my credit card and see if I care. I'll dispute the charges and my card carrier will issue me a new card/number. Easy.

Not to mention I earn hundred of dollars in rewards every year just from charging everything. And yes, I pay my card off in full every month.
This. I'll never understand why anyone would listen to a clown like Dave Ramsey who tells you not to use credit cards. Credit cards provide us with hundreds of dollars a year in free money, not to mention the whole time value of money argument. Best of all, they cost me absolutely nothing, as I pay them off monthly.
__________________

That rabbit is crazy; I'm Brian Waters!

Kotter: "You are lucky I'm truly not the vindictive or psycho type...I'd be careful from now on, and I'd just back the hell off if I were you....otherwise, the Mizzou "extension office" life might get exciting"

Kotter: "You're just gay. G-A-Y. Gay."
Posts: 20,967
Pitt Gorilla is too fat/Omaha.Pitt Gorilla is too fat/Omaha.Pitt Gorilla is too fat/Omaha.Pitt Gorilla is too fat/Omaha.Pitt Gorilla is too fat/Omaha.Pitt Gorilla is too fat/Omaha.Pitt Gorilla is too fat/Omaha.Pitt Gorilla is too fat/Omaha.Pitt Gorilla is too fat/Omaha.Pitt Gorilla is too fat/Omaha.Pitt Gorilla is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 11:17 PM   #18
Rain Man Rain Man is offline
No known superpowers
 
Rain Man's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: In A World Few See
Casino cash: $62712165
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 View Post
The only thing that turns me off about it is that they approximate battery life at two years, and once the battery dies, you have to replace it.

$50 a year to rid my wallet of 6-8 cards?

Probably not gonna happen, but like the idea.
$50 a year? Yikes.

I started out skeptical, and then thought it was cool when I saw the little button that switched cards. But as I thought more, I realize that I'm all about risk control on money stuff. If you lose that thing or the battery dies, you're completely screwed. If I carry three cards, the odds are that one of them will work and get me home if I suddenly find myself in the Yukon.
__________________
In the final seven games of the 2013 season, the Chiefs averaged 34.6 points per game, scored 38 points or more 4 times, and went 2-5. The NFL has ruined the sport.
Posts: 75,782
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 11:21 PM   #19
The God Hypothesis The God Hypothesis is offline
Veteran
 
The God Hypothesis's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Lenexa, KS
Casino cash: $28346
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
This. I'll never understand why anyone would listen to a clown like Dave Ramsey who tells you not to use credit cards. Credit cards provide us with hundreds of dollars a year in free money, not to mention the whole time value of money argument. Best of all, they cost me absolutely nothing, as I pay them off monthly.
Here's the catch. Think of society having alcohol dependency, sure some can responsibly drink a beer or two and quit, but others are playing with fire and risk binge drinking and becoming alcoholics. That's what DR brings to the table, he is saying remove the temptation from the equation.

I too have ZERO bad debt (outside of my 3.125% mortgage) and use credit cards for everything and pay it all off to zero every month, but, and it's a big one, I would bet id spend less if I stuck to a DR like program, and I wouldn't have that risk of spiraling debt out of control right around the corner.

I make plenty of money to outrun any financial issues now, but I know that with less dependency on credit cards I'd spend significantly less. Cash is much harder to part with and brings spending to reality. Budgeting adds another level of safety and financial security.
__________________
"When I touch that field again, you're going to feel my pain,you're going to go through what I went through. It's going to be that way for me the rest of my career." - Jamaal Charles
Posts: 1,411
The God Hypothesis 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThe God Hypothesis 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThe God Hypothesis 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThe God Hypothesis 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThe God Hypothesis 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThe God Hypothesis 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThe God Hypothesis 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThe God Hypothesis 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThe God Hypothesis 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThe God Hypothesis 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThe God Hypothesis 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 08:01 AM   #20
lewdog lewdog is offline
KC Chiefs....so much lol
 
lewdog's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Valley of the hot as ****
Casino cash: $58067002
Quote:
Originally Posted by The God Hypothesis View Post
Here's the catch. Think of society having alcohol dependency, sure some can responsibly drink a beer or two and quit, but others are playing with fire and risk binge drinking and becoming alcoholics. That's what DR brings to the table, he is saying remove the temptation from the equation.

I too have ZERO bad debt (outside of my 3.125% mortgage) and use credit cards for everything and pay it all off to zero every month, but, and it's a big one, I would bet id spend less if I stuck to a DR like program, and I wouldn't have that risk of spiraling debt out of control right around the corner.

I make plenty of money to outrun any financial issues now, but I know that with less dependency on credit cards I'd spend significantly less. Cash is much harder to part with and brings spending to reality. Budgeting adds another level of safety and financial security.
I do agree with that as well and I should clarify. Every dime we spend or charge, gets put into a spreadsheet so I know exactly what our monthly expense/income ratio is along with knowing exactly what we are spending our money on. And because I know I have to enter that money I charge into a spreadsheet, that's my check against just charging and not knowing what I am spending.

If I didn't do that, I could definitely see myself spending more with my credit card than cash alone. But if you learn to treat the credit card like a debit card, you are getting free money from those greedy banks. I even got the smoker I use as a reward from one of my credit cards.
__________________




Quote:
Lewdog's record in Royals game threads: 9-9.
Posts: 11,955
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 08:10 AM   #21
OnTheWarpath58 OnTheWarpath58 is offline
37 FOREVER
 
OnTheWarpath58's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Casino cash: $2912103
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post
someone on here bought a nice small card-type wallet with a small money clip for like $12 on Amazon. I ordered it after his review, and love it. carries some cash (when my wife doesn't steal it) and probably 4 cards. perfecto.


but, that's a cool idea though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
I have the same thing and I ****ing love it.
I received one of these as a gift 4 years ago and love it. Don't need the clip because I rarely if ever carry cash.

Posts: 49,295
OnTheWarpath58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.