Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Ed & Dave Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2013, 07:25 PM  
ChiefsandO'sfan ChiefsandO'sfan is offline
Alex Smith
 
ChiefsandO'sfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Casino cash: $5297
RIP Paul Walker

http://www.tmz.com/2013/11/30/paul-w...al-fire-crash/



Paul Walker -- best known for his role in "The Fast and the Furious" movies -- died Saturday afternoon after a single-car accident and explosion in Southern California ... TMZ has learned.

The accident happened in Santa Clarita -- north of Los Angeles -- and according to multiple sources connected to Paul ... the actor was in a Porsche when the driver somehow lost control and slammed into a post or a tree ... and then the car burst into flames.

Several of our sources -- some who are still at the scene of the accident -- tell us Paul and another person in the car were killed. Law enforcement is still on the scene, and we're told the L.A. County Coroner's Office is on the way.

1130_paul_walker_accident_scene_twitterAt this point, it's unclear what caused the accident, or who was behind the wheel when it happened.

Paul was 40 years old.

Sources close to Paul tell us he was in Santa Clarita for a car show to support the Philippines typhoon relief effort, and had been taking friends out for rides in his new Porsche GT. The accident happened during one of those test spins.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/11/30/paul-w...#ixzz2mBbZkyJy
Posts: 16,779
ChiefsandO'sfan is too fat/Omaha.ChiefsandO'sfan is too fat/Omaha.ChiefsandO'sfan is too fat/Omaha.ChiefsandO'sfan is too fat/Omaha.ChiefsandO'sfan is too fat/Omaha.ChiefsandO'sfan is too fat/Omaha.ChiefsandO'sfan is too fat/Omaha.ChiefsandO'sfan is too fat/Omaha.ChiefsandO'sfan is too fat/Omaha.ChiefsandO'sfan is too fat/Omaha.ChiefsandO'sfan is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 10:34 PM   #136
Big Smoke Big Smoke is offline
MVP
 
Big Smoke's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Grove Street
Casino cash: $12269
VARSITY
Quote:
Originally Posted by teedubya View Post
JFC.
Posts: 12,966
Big Smoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Big Smoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Big Smoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Big Smoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Big Smoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Big Smoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Big Smoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Big Smoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Big Smoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Big Smoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Big Smoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 10:37 PM   #137
Frazod Frazod is offline
Banned
 
Frazod's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: my own personal pig hell
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by teedubya View Post
Jesus. Looks like James Dean's car.
Posts: 91,125
Frazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < Cassel
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 10:38 PM   #138
Dayze Dayze is offline
Resident Glue Sniffer
 
Dayze's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Overland Park
Casino cash: $5525
big deal. I can go down to any local car show and see the same thing
__________________
Life is 99% inspiration, 1% Perspiration, and 1% Attention to Detial.
Posts: 25,492
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 10:52 PM   #139
COchief COchief is offline
Veteran
 
COchief's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Donk-town
Casino cash: $5130
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveSteam View Post
That lil tree did all that? Some car
Trees are strong as shit and anyone who isn't a moron doesn't **** around at high speeds in close proximity. If you plowed a F150 into that tree sideways at 100+ mph you'd probably see worse.

RIP Paul, he was a decent guy IRL and was one of the few rare and honest candid hollywood interviews that told his jewish handlers to F off and gave it straight. See below for his answer on working with Alba on "Into the Blue".

"Come on, dude, you know what I'm looking at. I couldn't take my eyes off that ass. I'm sorry. She's beautiful. And she's such a pain in my ass, too. But that's what I love about her. She's the kind of girl you just want to have angry sex with for the rest of your life because it's just that good."
Posts: 1,949
COchief would the whole thing.COchief would the whole thing.COchief would the whole thing.COchief would the whole thing.COchief would the whole thing.COchief would the whole thing.COchief would the whole thing.COchief would the whole thing.COchief would the whole thing.COchief would the whole thing.COchief would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 10:58 PM   #140
BigRedChief BigRedChief is offline
Brainwashed
 
BigRedChief's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Swims with fishes
Casino cash: $5500
VARSITY
Quote:
Originally Posted by COchief View Post
RIP Paul, he was a decent guy IRL and was one of the few rare and honest candid hollywood interviews that told his jewish handlers to F off and gave it straight.
WTF? Jewish handlers? Are you anti-Semitic?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTG#10 View Post
I believe Hitler hated Jews and had a lot of them killed. I dont believe it was anywhere close to 6 million though. I'm not an anti-semite; I just think that number has been severely inflated and there is a lot of evidence that supports this belief.
Posts: 42,864
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 10:58 PM   #141
Shogun Shogun is offline
The White Skip Bayless
 
Shogun's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Olathe
Casino cash: $5130
Also much respect, most people don't know that paul was heavy into marine biology and stood up for the killing of baby great whites in mexico
__________________
wow░░░░▌▒▒█░░░░░░░░▄▀▒▒▒▐
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒▌
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▐
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀▄▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▐ such post

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHENZ A! View Post
I'm just saying there's all sorts of shit i could be doing! I could watch a movie, play a video game, rub one out, read a book, learn a foreign language, etc.. But i'm still watching the assholes because i love them, and I hate myself
- On watching the Royals.
Posts: 10,600
Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 10:59 PM   #142
Sure-Oz Sure-Oz is offline
Stay positive, don't give up
 
Sure-Oz's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Kansas City, MO
Casino cash: $5160
Quote:
Originally Posted by COchief View Post
Trees are strong as shit and anyone who isn't a moron doesn't **** around at high speeds in close proximity. If you plowed a F150 into that tree sideways at 100+ mph you'd probably see worse.

RIP Paul, he was a decent guy IRL and was one of the few rare and honest candid hollywood interviews that told his jewish handlers to F off and gave it straight. See below for his answer on working with Alba on "Into the Blue".

"Come on, dude, you know what I'm looking at. I couldn't take my eyes off that ass. I'm sorry. She's beautiful. And she's such a pain in my ass, too. But that's what I love about her. She's the kind of girl you just want to have angry sex with for the rest of your life because it's just that good."
That quote is classic though, so money.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeezNutz View Post
Sure-Oz could ****ing track anyone in the country via Twitter. Dude makes me scared to leave the house.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeezNutz View Post
.
Sure-Oz in this mother****er. Resident Tweet master and maligned Royals fan.
Posts: 40,164
Sure-Oz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Sure-Oz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Sure-Oz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Sure-Oz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Sure-Oz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Sure-Oz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Sure-Oz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Sure-Oz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Sure-Oz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Sure-Oz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Sure-Oz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 11:02 PM   #143
Barret Barret is offline
Starter
 
Barret's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: East Texas
Casino cash: $5150
If it was the newer Porsche GT then I believe this is what it looks like with no trees bending it out of shape.

Posts: 882
Barret would the whole thing.Barret would the whole thing.Barret would the whole thing.Barret would the whole thing.Barret would the whole thing.Barret would the whole thing.Barret would the whole thing.Barret would the whole thing.Barret would the whole thing.Barret would the whole thing.Barret would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 11:03 PM   #144
COchief COchief is offline
Veteran
 
COchief's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Donk-town
Casino cash: $5130
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
WTF? Jewish handlers? Are you anti-Semitic?
Do you live on this planet? Are you a fan of reality? Do you know anything about how Hollywood works?

Do you know why 99.9% of actors answer to "Working with Alba?" would have been and why?
Posts: 1,949
COchief would the whole thing.COchief would the whole thing.COchief would the whole thing.COchief would the whole thing.COchief would the whole thing.COchief would the whole thing.COchief would the whole thing.COchief would the whole thing.COchief would the whole thing.COchief would the whole thing.COchief would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 11:04 PM   #145
confused confused is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Oct 2008
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mother****erJones View Post
GTFO you falcon piece of shit.
Save your theatrics for another time Julia Roberts. This thread was made to honor a great actor. Move your mid-life crisis elsewhere.
Posts: 338
confused < Casselconfused < Casselconfused < Casselconfused < Casselconfused < Casselconfused < Casselconfused < Casselconfused < Casselconfused < Casselconfused < Casselconfused < Cassel
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 11:08 PM   #146
Ben N 58men Ben N 58men is offline
MURRAY > SMITH
 
Ben N 58men's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Kern County, CA
Casino cash: $5780


Supposedly this was the last pic taken.
__________________
My Kansas City Chief record 4-6
Spoiler!
Posts: 11,068
Ben N 58men has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Ben N 58men has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Ben N 58men has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Ben N 58men has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Ben N 58men has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Ben N 58men has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Ben N 58men has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Ben N 58men has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Ben N 58men has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Ben N 58men has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Ben N 58men has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 11:12 PM   #147
BigRedChief BigRedChief is offline
Brainwashed
 
BigRedChief's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Swims with fishes
Casino cash: $5500
VARSITY
Quote:
Originally Posted by COchief View Post
Do you live on this planet? Are you a fan of reality? Do you know anything about how Hollywood works?

Do you know why 99.9% of actors answer to "Working with Alba?" would have been and why?
You should take your anti-Semitic vitriol to DC.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTG#10 View Post
I believe Hitler hated Jews and had a lot of them killed. I dont believe it was anywhere close to 6 million though. I'm not an anti-semite; I just think that number has been severely inflated and there is a lot of evidence that supports this belief.
Posts: 42,864
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 11:15 PM   #148
gosampel gosampel is offline
Starter
 
gosampel's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Southern California(IE)
Casino cash: $5000
He was racing in a red porche
Posts: 378
gosampel is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutgosampel is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutgosampel is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutgosampel is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutgosampel is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutgosampel is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutgosampel is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutgosampel is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutgosampel is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutgosampel is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutgosampel is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 11:28 PM   #149
Shogun Shogun is offline
The White Skip Bayless
 
Shogun's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Olathe
Casino cash: $5130




__________________
wow░░░░▌▒▒█░░░░░░░░▄▀▒▒▒▐
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒▌
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▐
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀▄▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▐ such post

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHENZ A! View Post
I'm just saying there's all sorts of shit i could be doing! I could watch a movie, play a video game, rub one out, read a book, learn a foreign language, etc.. But i'm still watching the assholes because i love them, and I hate myself
- On watching the Royals.
Posts: 10,600
Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 11:29 PM
COchief
This message has been deleted by COchief. Reason: meh
Old 11-30-2013, 11:42 PM   #150
CrazyPhuD CrazyPhuD is offline
Meow
 
CrazyPhuD's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2005
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shogun View Post
Watching that video makes me think someone is going to end up in jail on two counts of second degree murder.

Unless that was some part of a course the tire marks/debris don't fit just one car. It looks like there was at least one other involved and if there was they are totally...completely...****ed.
__________________
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t*rd by the clean end"
Posts: 8,013
CrazyPhuD threw an interception on a screen pass.CrazyPhuD threw an interception on a screen pass.CrazyPhuD threw an interception on a screen pass.CrazyPhuD threw an interception on a screen pass.CrazyPhuD threw an interception on a screen pass.CrazyPhuD threw an interception on a screen pass.CrazyPhuD threw an interception on a screen pass.CrazyPhuD threw an interception on a screen pass.CrazyPhuD threw an interception on a screen pass.CrazyPhuD threw an interception on a screen pass.CrazyPhuD threw an interception on a screen pass.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:20 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.