Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2013, 11:26 PM  
DTchiefs58 DTchiefs58 is offline
Starter
 
DTchiefs58's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Columbia, MO
Casino cash: $7257
Scenarios

What has to happen to play Miami wild card weekend? That's the scenario I'm rooting for. Epic road trip and very good chance at a playoff win. Playing Baltimore won't end well.
Posts: 66
DTchiefs58 has disabled reputation
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 03:08 AM   #31
cdcox cdcox is offline
www.nfl-forecast.com
 
cdcox's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2000
Casino cash: $18694
I'm going to beat my own drum:

If you want to look at specific scenarios, the ESPN machine is slightly easier to use. Right now there are 4.2 billion scenarios remaining.

If you want to consider a lot of scenarios (if the Chiefs beat Indy, does that guarantee a Chiefs-Indy match up?) nfl-forecast.com is far superior. In 30 seconds I can get the answer: If the Chiefs end up the 5 seed and beat the Colts there is 92% chance we will face the Colts, a 6% chance we will face the Patriots, and a 2% chance we would face the Ravens.
Posts: 32,593
cdcox has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.cdcox has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.cdcox has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.cdcox has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.cdcox has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.cdcox has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.cdcox has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.cdcox has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.cdcox has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.cdcox has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.cdcox has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 03:09 AM   #32
redshirt32 redshirt32 is offline
Fire Controlman Vet
 
redshirt32's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Bay Bay RP
Casino cash: $6009
I don't care who we play
Win and move to the next game one game at a time we are pretty good on the road.


KC @ Den would make a good AFC title game one for ages if we could pull that off we deserve to go to the big game.
__________________
We interrupt this marriage to bring you the NFL season.
Posts: 2,243
redshirt32 is not part of the Right 53.redshirt32 is not part of the Right 53.redshirt32 is not part of the Right 53.redshirt32 is not part of the Right 53.redshirt32 is not part of the Right 53.redshirt32 is not part of the Right 53.redshirt32 is not part of the Right 53.redshirt32 is not part of the Right 53.redshirt32 is not part of the Right 53.redshirt32 is not part of the Right 53.redshirt32 is not part of the Right 53.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 07:16 AM   #33
spanky 52 spanky 52 is offline
Starter
 
spanky 52's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2008
Casino cash: $8351
Quote:
Originally Posted by redshirt32 View Post
I don't care who we play
Win and move to the next game one game at a time we are pretty good on the road.


KC @ Den would make a good AFC title game one for ages if we could pull that off we deserve to go to the big game.
Absolutely.
Posts: 897
spanky 52 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.spanky 52 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.spanky 52 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.spanky 52 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.spanky 52 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.spanky 52 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.spanky 52 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.spanky 52 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.spanky 52 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.spanky 52 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.spanky 52 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 08:11 AM   #34
Dayze Dayze is online now
Resident Glue Sniffer
 
Dayze's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Overland Park
Casino cash: $17558
Quote:
Originally Posted by redshirt32 View Post
I don't care who we play
Win and move to the next game one game at a time we are pretty good on the road.


KC @ Den would make a good AFC title game one for ages if we could pull that off we deserve to go to the big game.
pretty much this.
if we can't beat whoever we're matched up against, then we don't deserve to move on.
__________________
Life is 99% inspiration, 1% Perspiration, and 1% Attention to Detial.
Posts: 27,275
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 09:01 AM   #35
ptlyon ptlyon is offline
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough
 

Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Sioux City, IA
Casino cash: $10012439
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
I
In 30 seconds I can get the answer: If the Chiefs end up the 5 seed and beat the Colts there is 92% chance we will face the Colts, a 6% chance we will face the Patriots, and a 2% chance we would face the Ravens.
That's a lot of colt on colt action
__________________
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Advertise here: $19.99 a month
Posts: 10,668
ptlyon is too fat/Omaha.ptlyon is too fat/Omaha.ptlyon is too fat/Omaha.ptlyon is too fat/Omaha.ptlyon is too fat/Omaha.ptlyon is too fat/Omaha.ptlyon is too fat/Omaha.ptlyon is too fat/Omaha.ptlyon is too fat/Omaha.ptlyon is too fat/Omaha.ptlyon is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 10:45 AM   #36
TEX TEX is offline
I SURVIVED Herm, Scott & Matt!
 
TEX's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Houston, TX
Casino cash: $11352
Quote:
Originally Posted by redshirt32 View Post
I don't care who we play
Win and move to the next game one game at a time we are pretty good on the road.


KC @ Den would make a good AFC title game one for ages if we could pull that off we deserve to go to the big game.
This. Been hoping for it ALL season. IF KC were to win THAT game, it could exorcise all the demons of the past....until the NEXT one!
__________________
Welcome to the National FIXED League...
My new FAVORITE Numbers are 43 & 8...
Posts: 15,162
TEX has disabled reputation
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 10:47 AM   #37
a pp roach a pp roach is offline
Veteran
 
a pp roach's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2012
Casino cash: $9641
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
I'm going to beat my own drum:

If you want to look at specific scenarios, the ESPN machine is slightly easier to use. Right now there are 4.2 billion scenarios remaining.

If you want to consider a lot of scenarios (if the Chiefs beat Indy, does that guarantee a Chiefs-Indy match up?) nfl-forecast.com is far superior. In 30 seconds I can get the answer: If the Chiefs end up the 5 seed and beat the Colts there is 92% chance we will face the Colts, a 6% chance we will face the Patriots, and a 2% chance we would face the Ravens.
they can't accurately put a percent on nfl games that have not been decided.
Posts: 1,784
a pp roach would the whole thing.a pp roach would the whole thing.a pp roach would the whole thing.a pp roach would the whole thing.a pp roach would the whole thing.a pp roach would the whole thing.a pp roach would the whole thing.a pp roach would the whole thing.a pp roach would the whole thing.a pp roach would the whole thing.a pp roach would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 11:11 AM   #38
Rausch Rausch is offline
Gonzo = Sexy Bitch
 
Rausch's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Jefferson City, mo., USA
Casino cash: $24811
Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
This. Been hoping for it ALL season. IF KC were to win THAT game, it could exorcise all the demons of the past....until the NEXT one!
If we could beat the Colts and the Donks in the playoffs...just wow...
__________________
Quote:
"He had no teeth, and he was slobbering all over himself. I'm thinking, 'You can have your money back, just get me out of here. Let me go be an accountant." I can't tell you how badly I wanted out of there."
Denver rookie QB John Elway, on Jack Lambert, after Lambert and the Steelers knocked Elway out of his first game as a pro (1983).
Quote:
Originally Posted by rico View Post
I wish I always ended up at gay bars.
Posts: 53,341
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 11:20 AM   #39
ottawa_chiefs_fan ottawa_chiefs_fan is offline
Starter
 
ottawa_chiefs_fan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Ottawa, Canada
Casino cash: $5693
Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
NE in their current state losing to Buffalo isn't the most far fetched thing in the world. Hope it happens.
If this game determines whether or not NE makes the playoffs - can you imagine the referee briefing before that game!!!!
Posts: 780
ottawa_chiefs_fan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ottawa_chiefs_fan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ottawa_chiefs_fan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ottawa_chiefs_fan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ottawa_chiefs_fan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ottawa_chiefs_fan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ottawa_chiefs_fan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ottawa_chiefs_fan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ottawa_chiefs_fan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ottawa_chiefs_fan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ottawa_chiefs_fan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 11:30 AM   #40
TEX TEX is offline
I SURVIVED Herm, Scott & Matt!
 
TEX's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Houston, TX
Casino cash: $11352
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
If we could beat the Colts and the Donks in the playoffs...just wow...
No $hit X 1,000
__________________
Welcome to the National FIXED League...
My new FAVORITE Numbers are 43 & 8...
Posts: 15,162
TEX has disabled reputation
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 12:10 PM   #41
Mr_Tomahawk Mr_Tomahawk is online now
Prestige Worldwide
 
Mr_Tomahawk's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Spring Hill, KS
Casino cash: $10403
So who do we want to win the Balt/Cincy game?
__________________
Adopt-A-Chief: Tyler Bray
Posts: 14,606
Mr_Tomahawk has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mr_Tomahawk has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mr_Tomahawk has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mr_Tomahawk has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mr_Tomahawk has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mr_Tomahawk has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mr_Tomahawk has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mr_Tomahawk has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mr_Tomahawk has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mr_Tomahawk has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mr_Tomahawk has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 12:17 PM   #42
YayMike YayMike is offline
Starter
 
YayMike's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Baltimore
Casino cash: $8036
My vote in Cincy...i think that all but guarentees us Indy unless NE chokes.
Posts: 592
YayMike is not part of the Right 53.YayMike is not part of the Right 53.YayMike is not part of the Right 53.YayMike is not part of the Right 53.YayMike is not part of the Right 53.YayMike is not part of the Right 53.YayMike is not part of the Right 53.YayMike is not part of the Right 53.YayMike is not part of the Right 53.YayMike is not part of the Right 53.YayMike is not part of the Right 53.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 12:21 PM   #43
TribalElder TribalElder is offline
Alex Smith is a Bitch
 
TribalElder's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Disappointed in da Chiefs
Casino cash: $27922
Cincy is shitting the bed right on cue
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcpasco View Post
All us Mizzou fans knows how this ends
Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
holy **** that was a bullshit call
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacoman View Post
Being the resident Tacoman, I feel obligated to point out that TribalElder knows what's up.
Posts: 12,324
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 12:23 PM   #44
Mr_Tomahawk Mr_Tomahawk is online now
Prestige Worldwide
 
Mr_Tomahawk's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Spring Hill, KS
Casino cash: $10403
What happens if Baltimore wins today...?
__________________
Adopt-A-Chief: Tyler Bray
Posts: 14,606
Mr_Tomahawk has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mr_Tomahawk has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mr_Tomahawk has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mr_Tomahawk has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mr_Tomahawk has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mr_Tomahawk has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mr_Tomahawk has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mr_Tomahawk has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mr_Tomahawk has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mr_Tomahawk has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mr_Tomahawk has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 12:42 PM   #45
YayMike YayMike is offline
Starter
 
YayMike's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Baltimore
Casino cash: $8036
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk View Post
What happens if Baltimore wins today...?
If Baltimore wins, and Indy wins, and NE wins, we play Cincy.
Posts: 592
YayMike is not part of the Right 53.YayMike is not part of the Right 53.YayMike is not part of the Right 53.YayMike is not part of the Right 53.YayMike is not part of the Right 53.YayMike is not part of the Right 53.YayMike is not part of the Right 53.YayMike is not part of the Right 53.YayMike is not part of the Right 53.YayMike is not part of the Right 53.YayMike is not part of the Right 53.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:22 PM.


This is a test for a client's site.
A new website that shows member-created construction site listings that need fill or have excess fill. Dirt Monkey @ https://DirtMonkey.net
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.