Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Ed & Dave Lounge > D.C.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2014, 06:50 PM  
BigRedChief BigRedChief is offline
Brainwashed
 
BigRedChief's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Swims with fishes
Casino cash: $5547
VARSITY
Unfortunately, people are going to die in Sochi

There are so many holes in their "Ring of Steel". They think they got this but its so pathetically below first class security for international events that Americans are hiring and bringing private security firms to get them out when the shit hits the fan.

One of the "black widows" (Widows of Muslim men killed by Russia) with access to explosives has been confirmed as already being in Sochi.

Putin is too arrogant to ask for help.
Posts: 42,868
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 10:56 PM   #16
cosmo20002 cosmo20002 is offline
Debunking your bullshit
 
cosmo20002's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: KC area
Casino cash: $5652
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aries Walker View Post
It means the same guy who let his own soldiers on board the Kursk slowly drown rather than ask Norway or Britain or us for help retrieving the crippled sub - when we all had ships right there and could have saved his men - is too proud to ask for help.
You stole my thunder.
Actually, he didn't need to ask for help. It was offered several times and he refused.


The folks on here who admire Putin while also thinking Obama "let" those folks die at Benghazi must be struggling with this.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris616 View Post
As long as Jesus Christ was the president of the US and approved of it Yes.
Posts: 17,860
cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 11:05 PM   #17
cosmo20002 cosmo20002 is offline
Debunking your bullshit
 
cosmo20002's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: KC area
Casino cash: $5652
Quote:
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan View Post
Ask Cosmo.
Good idea for most situations, but I'll defer to BRC on this.

But really, who knows? It just takes one determined nut. Frankly, I'm surprised major incidents don't happen more often. At the Olympics, it doesn't need to take place inside the main stadium. There are so many venues with large groups of people. One incident in one place would be a huge disruption.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris616 View Post
As long as Jesus Christ was the president of the US and approved of it Yes.
Posts: 17,860
cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 07:10 PM   #18
BigRedChief BigRedChief is offline
Brainwashed
 
BigRedChief's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Swims with fishes
Casino cash: $5547
VARSITY
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmo20002 View Post
Good idea for most situations, but I'll defer to BRC on this.

But really, who knows? It just takes one determined nut. Frankly, I'm surprised major incidents don't happen more often. At the Olympics, it doesn't need to take place inside the main stadium. There are so many venues with large groups of people. One incident in one place would be a huge disruption.
One determined nut can do damage but not a lot of damage. Try to set off Fireworks in time square and lock your keys in the car etc.

If that one determined nut has support form like minded individuals with money, look out. Thats the ones we have to be afraid of, not the lone nut. We can't stop the lone nut every time.

We just had a chemical spill. 100's of thousands without water. That was just greedy coroperations. What if it had been terriosts that blew a hole in tank? Or the one that happen in Arkansas? Would we not be up in arms? What if Newtown was terriosts instead of a lone nut?

Terriosm isn't just about a death toll. It's actually a small part. The Israeli's learned this a long time ago. A terriosts blows up a cafe or bus. As soon as the police tape comes down they flood that bus line or cafe area. A big **** you. We are not scared.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTG#10 View Post
I believe Hitler hated Jews and had a lot of them killed. I dont believe it was anywhere close to 6 million though. I'm not an anti-semite; I just think that number has been severely inflated and there is a lot of evidence that supports this belief.
Posts: 42,868
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 08:28 PM   #19
Brock Brock is offline
Do it.
 
Brock's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Larryville
Casino cash: $5000
Putin strong like bull.
Posts: 42,713
Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 08:36 PM   #20
Iowanian Iowanian is online now
Besides, big day tomorrow
 
Iowanian's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Utopia
Casino cash: $5447
You should add Putin to the secret email list and just tell him who they are and which hotel they're staying at.

Joke out of the way, I think this is a shit storm pending.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by KC native View Post
I said I'm an expert dickrider.
Posts: 49,690
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 09:45 PM   #21
patteeu patteeu is offline
The 23rd Pillar
 
patteeu's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2002
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
One determined nut can do damage but not a lot of damage. Try to set off Fireworks in time square and lock your keys in the car etc.

If that one determined nut has support form like minded individuals with money, look out. Thats the ones we have to be afraid of, not the lone nut. We can't stop the lone nut every time.

We just had a chemical spill. 100's of thousands without water. That was just greedy coroperations. What if it had been terriosts that blew a hole in tank? Or the one that happen in Arkansas? Would we not be up in arms? What if Newtown was terriosts instead of a lone nut?

Terriosm isn't just about a death toll. It's actually a small part. The Israeli's learned this a long time ago. A terriosts blows up a cafe or bus. As soon as the police tape comes down they flood that bus line or cafe area. A big **** you. We are not scared.
Are you just making that up or did you hear it in your liberal media bubble?
__________________


"I'll see you guys in New York." ISIS Caliph Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi to US military personnel upon his release from US custody at Camp Bucca in Iraq during Obama's first year in office.
Posts: 75,744
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 09:53 PM   #22
Garcia Bronco Garcia Bronco is offline
No Keys, No Problem
 

Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: Denver
Casino cash: $5140
These groups would be retarded to poke Putin.
Posts: 22,134
Garcia Bronco Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Garcia Bronco Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Garcia Bronco Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Garcia Bronco Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Garcia Bronco Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Garcia Bronco Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Garcia Bronco Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Garcia Bronco Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Garcia Bronco Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Garcia Bronco Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Garcia Bronco Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 09:53 PM   #23
HonestChieffan HonestChieffan is offline
Country Santa Year Around
 
HonestChieffan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: In the Country in MO
Casino cash: $5585
Quote:
Originally Posted by patteeu View Post
Are you just making that up or did you hear it in your liberal media bubble?
Oh come on. You know how evil coroperations are. Them and the terriosms.


That said, sentences like the following must originate from the voices in BRC's headů"Try to set off Fireworks in time square and lock your keys in the car etc."

Yikes no way would I do that.
__________________
Frazod to KC Nitwit..."Hey, I saw a picture of some dumpy bitch with a horrible ****tarded giant back tattoo and couldn't help but think of you." Simple, Pure, Perfect. 7/31/2013

Dave Lane: "I have donated more money to people in my life as an atheist that most churches ever will."

Come home to Jesus Dave. Come home.
Posts: 28,380
HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 09:58 PM   #24
alpha_omega alpha_omega is offline
MVP
 
alpha_omega's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Liberty
Casino cash: $5265
Definitely a damper on the Olympic spirit.
Posts: 6,647
alpha_omega Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.alpha_omega Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.alpha_omega Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.alpha_omega Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.alpha_omega Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.alpha_omega Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.alpha_omega Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.alpha_omega Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.alpha_omega Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.alpha_omega Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.alpha_omega Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 08:48 AM   #25
Fairplay Fairplay is offline
MVP
 
Fairplay's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: state of mind
Casino cash: $5310
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmo20002 View Post
Good idea for most situations, but I'll defer to my butt buddy BRC on this.

But really, who knows? It just takes one determined nut like BRC or me. Frankly, I'm surprised major incidents don't happen more often. Putin doesn't like gays and that makes me mad. There are so many venues with large groups of people, can't be have a rainbow parade. One incident in one place would be a huge disruption.
lol
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by KC native View Post
I said I'm an expert dickrider.
Posts: 17,578
Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 08:52 AM   #26
Cochise Cochise is offline
Harbinger of the NWO
 
Cochise's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2003
Location: Florida
Casino cash: $5444
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aries Walker View Post
It means the same guy who let his own soldiers on board the Kursk slowly drown rather than ask Norway or Britain or us for help retrieving the crippled sub - when we all had ships right there and could have saved his men - is too proud to ask for help.
If I'm not mistaken, they found after raising the ship that they all had died within a couple of hours.

*Edit, the latest they can verify anyone was alive was 4 hours after explosion
Posts: 41,698
Cochise threw an interception on a screen pass.Cochise threw an interception on a screen pass.Cochise threw an interception on a screen pass.Cochise threw an interception on a screen pass.Cochise threw an interception on a screen pass.Cochise threw an interception on a screen pass.Cochise threw an interception on a screen pass.Cochise threw an interception on a screen pass.Cochise threw an interception on a screen pass.Cochise threw an interception on a screen pass.Cochise threw an interception on a screen pass.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 09:05 AM   #27
Donger Donger is online now
"Think BOOM!"
 
Donger's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: 33.675░ N 106.475░ W
Casino cash: $295
VARSITY
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aries Walker View Post
It means the same guy who let his own soldiers on board the Kursk slowly drown rather than ask Norway or Britain or us for help retrieving the crippled sub - when we all had ships right there and could have saved his men - is too proud to ask for help.
I've never understood why the surviving crew didn't use the escape trunk (if there was one accessible).
__________________
I think the young people enjoy it when I "get down," verbally, don't you?
Posts: 76,301
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 04:11 PM   #28
BigRedChief BigRedChief is offline
Brainwashed
 
BigRedChief's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Swims with fishes
Casino cash: $5547
VARSITY
Quote:
Originally Posted by patteeu View Post
Are you just making that up or did you hear it in your liberal media bubble?
Corporations are designed to be selfish pricks. They are after whats good for them and who cares about anyone else. They are not responsible for shit except increasing share holder value. It's called free enterprise, not make some boy scouts.

This one was especially greedily bad. They released another chemical into the water supply but failed to mention it. Thought they could maybe keep it secret. Yeah, they are first class members of the community.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTG#10 View Post
I believe Hitler hated Jews and had a lot of them killed. I dont believe it was anywhere close to 6 million though. I'm not an anti-semite; I just think that number has been severely inflated and there is a lot of evidence that supports this belief.
Posts: 42,868
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 04:18 PM   #29
gblowfish gblowfish is offline
Be Kind To Your Pets
 
gblowfish's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Glorious Independence, MO
Casino cash: $5950
VARSITY
Guard the Israeli team.
Problem Solved.
Posts: 26,960
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 04:19 PM   #30
BigRedChief BigRedChief is offline
Brainwashed
 
BigRedChief's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Swims with fishes
Casino cash: $5547
VARSITY
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco View Post
These groups would be retarded to poke Putin.
They are going to. What happens when we get images of Americans getting the shit kicked out of them by the Russian police? Or get locked up?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTG#10 View Post
I believe Hitler hated Jews and had a lot of them killed. I dont believe it was anywhere close to 6 million though. I'm not an anti-semite; I just think that number has been severely inflated and there is a lot of evidence that supports this belief.
Posts: 42,868
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:03 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.