Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Ed & Dave Lounge > D.C.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2014, 01:24 PM  
Taco John Taco John is offline
12on Paul
 
Taco John's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Casino cash: $5990
FEDS TAKE RECORD $1.9 TRILLION IN REVENUE

Yes, this is a Drudge Headline. Yes, you can eat it if you don't like that. This should end the discussion about needing to raise revenues. Despite taking in a record $1.9 trillion, they're running a deficit of $436 billion.

The problem isn't that the rich aren't kicking in their "fair share." The problem is the pigs in DC will promise anything and everything in order to get elected.

This is why the tea party was willing to shut down the government. This is why they were willing to do the sequester. This is why the tea party is willing to replace conservative leaders. And it will keep on this way until those numbers get fixed.

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/...l-running-436b
Posts: 50,875
Taco John is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Taco John is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Taco John is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Taco John is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Taco John is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Taco John is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Taco John is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Taco John is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Taco John is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Taco John is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Taco John is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 07:54 AM   #76
patteeu patteeu is offline
The 23rd Pillar
 
patteeu's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2002
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loneiguana View Post


You have any evidence of that patty? Cause I provided some that shows we haven't.

And apparently you don't know how our debt collects interest.
No, you haven't. All that "evidence" is saying is that we never eliminated our debt after WWII. That doesn't mean that absent WWII, we wouldn't have debt. Since money is fungible, it's impossible to definitively say whether any particular dollar of borrowing has been repaid or remains a fraction of our current debt (after it's been refinanced several times, in the case of WWII dollars). If you say that every dollar of debt we've ever taken on contributes to our current debt proportionately, then we'll never completely pay for WWII until the entire debt is retired. I think it's more reasonable to say that early debt is retired before more recent debt, in which case, WWII has been paid off for years.
__________________


"I'll see you guys in New York." ISIS Caliph Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi to US military personnel upon his release from US custody at Camp Bucca in Iraq during Obama's first year in office.
Posts: 75,744
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 09:11 AM   #77
Bill Parcells Bill Parcells is offline
The Poster That Cares
 
Bill Parcells's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Parts Unknown
Casino cash: $5190
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brainiac View Post
JFC, Lone Iguana has got to be the most stupid poster on this site.

Like he said, figure out the difference between DEBT and DEFICIT.

Moron.
LOL he is in denial of his own stupidity
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by JD10367 View Post
Welcome to being the only person on my Ignore list.

Posts: 15,006
Bill Parcells has disabled reputation
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 09:12 AM   #78
Bill Parcells Bill Parcells is offline
The Poster That Cares
 
Bill Parcells's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Parts Unknown
Casino cash: $5190
Quote:
Originally Posted by patteeu View Post
No, you haven't. All that "evidence" is saying is that we never eliminated our debt after WWII. That doesn't mean that absent WWII, we wouldn't have debt. Since money is fungible, it's impossible to definitively say whether any particular dollar of borrowing has been repaid or remains a fraction of our current debt (after it's been refinanced several times, in the case of WWII dollars). If you say that every dollar of debt we've ever taken on contributes to our current debt proportionately, then we'll never completely pay for WWII until the entire debt is retired. I think it's more reasonable to say that early debt is retired before more recent debt, in which case, WWII has been paid off for years.
He saw a picture that was photoshopped and said so. now prove him wrong.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by JD10367 View Post
Welcome to being the only person on my Ignore list.

Posts: 15,006
Bill Parcells has disabled reputation
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 09:17 AM   #79
Bill Parcells Bill Parcells is offline
The Poster That Cares
 
Bill Parcells's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Parts Unknown
Casino cash: $5190
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loneiguana View Post
I do know the difference.

Yes, I know I used the wrong word a few posts up.

But, if this is yours guys only defense for our War debt... then you guys are really grasping for straws.
Hi lil buddy!

Quote:
Stupidity is a lack of intelligence, understanding, reason, wit, or sense.

Stupidity may be innate, assumed, or reactive – a defence against grief[1] or trauma.[2
Sorry I dont have any pictures


Quote:
Denial, in ordinary English usage, is asserting that a statement or allegation is not true.[1] The same word, and also abnegation, is used for a psychological defense mechanism postulated by Sigmund Freud, in which a person is faced with a fact that is too uncomfortable to accept and rejects it instead, insisting that it is not true despite what may be overwhelming evidence.[1][2]

The subject may use:

simple denial: deny the reality of the unpleasant fact altogether
minimisation: admit the fact but deny its seriousness (a combination of denial and rationalization)
projection: admit both the fact and seriousness but deny responsibility by blaming somebody or something else.
Read up on that lil buddy. I know your brain must be absolutely exhausted today.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by JD10367 View Post
Welcome to being the only person on my Ignore list.

Posts: 15,006
Bill Parcells has disabled reputation
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 09:25 AM   #80
patteeu patteeu is offline
The 23rd Pillar
 
patteeu's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2002
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Parcells View Post
He saw a picture that was photoshopped and said so. now prove him wrong.
Yeah, he's a pretty weird guy with delusions of grandeur.
__________________


"I'll see you guys in New York." ISIS Caliph Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi to US military personnel upon his release from US custody at Camp Bucca in Iraq during Obama's first year in office.
Posts: 75,744
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 10:32 AM   #81
Bill Parcells Bill Parcells is offline
The Poster That Cares
 
Bill Parcells's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Parts Unknown
Casino cash: $5190
Quote:
Originally Posted by patteeu View Post
Yeah, he's a pretty weird guy with delusions of grandeur.
I think he's only like 14 years old. No adult can be that stupid
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by JD10367 View Post
Welcome to being the only person on my Ignore list.

Posts: 15,006
Bill Parcells has disabled reputation
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 01:51 PM   #82
KC native KC native is offline
a toda madre o un desmadre
 
KC native's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Casino cash: $8106
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Parcells View Post
I think he's only like 14 years old. No adult can be that stupid
I don't know. You and your buddy aren't a very high bar to clear.
__________________
The diameter of your knowledge is the circumference of your actions. Ras Kass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian View Post
I'm just a little pussy from Iowa
Posts: 17,653
KC native wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC native wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC native wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC native wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC native wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC native wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC native wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC native wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC native wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC native wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC native wants to die in a aids tree fire.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 05:55 AM   #83
Loneiguana Loneiguana is offline
Veteran
 
Loneiguana's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Springfield
Casino cash: $6145
Quote:
Originally Posted by KC native View Post
I don't know. You and your buddy aren't a very high bar to clear.
Apparently name calling is all the have when faced with the fact that 2 trillion dollars placed on America's credit card is one of the biggest causes of the explosion of our debt over the last decade.

And patty doesn't understand how interest works.
__________________
"Most of us can, as we choose, make of this world either a palace or a prison."
–John Lubbock
Posts: 3,920
Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 06:24 AM   #84
2bikemike 2bikemike is offline
Born to Ride
 
2bikemike's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: El Cajon Calif.
Casino cash: $5998
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loneiguana View Post
Apparently name calling is all the have when faced with the fact that 2 trillion dollars placed on America's credit card is one of the biggest causes of the explosion of our debt over the last decade.

And patty doesn't understand how interest works.
Just wait until that Obamacare debt hits your reality.
Posts: 13,686
2bikemike 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli2bikemike 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli2bikemike 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli2bikemike 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli2bikemike 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli2bikemike 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli2bikemike 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli2bikemike 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli2bikemike 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli2bikemike 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli2bikemike 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:55 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.