|05-06-2011, 11:19 PM||Topic Starter|
Join Date: Nov 2007
Casino cash: $5205
Bump's Pro 2013 NFL Mock Draft
It's never too early to think about our draft in 2 years, assuming we make it past the Mayan prophecy.
1. Minnesota Vikings - Robert Woods - WR - USC
Ponder is showing potential and All day Adrian is getting old, so they need a target for Ponder. Woods is the best WR out of the draft.
2. Jacksonville Jaguars - Tyler Bray - QB - Tennessee
Gabbert has played himself out of the Jags, with a career TD:int of 19/55, Gabbert is released and Bray is their new franchise leader.
3. Arizona Cardinals - DJ Fluker - OT - Alabama
this guy is a monster and should solidify the LT position for a decade
4. Cleveland Browns - Jake Heaps - QB - BYU
Will this finally be a successful 1st round QB for the Browns?
5. Denver Broncos - Isiah Johnson - FS - Georgia Tech
Fans demanded a QB, but missed out on the only 2 worth a top 10 pick and couldn't trade down. So they reached with Johnson, hoping he's the next Eric Berry.
6. New York Jets - Kenny Stills - WR - OU
after a disappointing season after reaching the AFC championship game in 2013, they feel that Stills has the Skills.
7. Dallas Cowboys - Sharrif Floyd - DT - Florida
The Cowboys just can't buy themselves a winning season and feel that Floyd will provide their defense with a run stuffing boost that they crave.
8. Oakland Raiders - Corey Brown - WR - Ohio State
This is a huge reach, but Al Davis is still alive and well.
9. Cincinnati Bengals - Morgan Moses - OG - Virginia
They have WRs, they have a QB in Landry Jones, they have an LT, but they want the massive guard to help protect Jones and help him get the ball to Green.
10. Seattle Seahawks - Craig Loston - FS - LSU
Earl Thomas had a great rookie season, but since then it's been poop. The Seahawks released Thomas and they feel Loston could be the next Berry.
11. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (from Buffalo) - Demarcus Milner - CB - Alabama
With Talib's life headed in the right direction after months of therapy and rehabilitation. This CB duo looks to be the best in the NFL, or at least the Buccs think so.
12. Detroit Lions - Kevin Pierre-Louis - LB - Boston College
Lions think he's the next Urlacher or Ray Lewis
13. Washington Redskins - Travis Swanson - C - Arkansas
They hope Swanson can solidify the o-line and they follow a trend of drafting centers in the first round that began in 2010.
14. San Diego Chargers - Tyler Eifert - TE - Notre Dame
with the retirement of Antonio Gates, the Chargers miss having a great TE to throw to, they think that Eifert will make fans say Gates who?
15. Chicago Bears - Jordan Zumwalt - LB - UCLA
They still haven't replaced Urlacher, who retired 2 seasons ago and had a miserable final season playing for Green Bay. The bears believe this guy is it.
16. Pittsburgh Steelers - Aaron Murray - QB - Georgia
With Big Ben in federal prison, they reach a tad for Murray, but he's their man.
17. New York Giants - Justin Jones - TE - East Carolina
The Giants feel in love with the 6'8" TE who they think will be the Yao of tight ends
18. New Orleans Saints - Jackson Jeffcoat - DE - Texas
The Saints tried to trade up with Seattle to Snag Aaron Murray as Drew Brees gets old but still has a couple of seasons left, but no dice. Jeffcoat provides a great pass rush though.
19. Indianapolis Colts - Marcus Lattimore - RB - South Carolina
The Colts are still competitive with Manning and his age, they feel that 2014 is going to be a good year with Lattimore getting 20 carries per game.
20. Atlanta Falcons - Michael Dyer - RB - Auburn
Michael Turner got booed out of Atlanta, Dyer is the man.
21. Houston Texans - Joshua Adams - WR - North Carolina
Andre the giant still plays at an extremely high level and after making the playoffs for the first time in their lives, they feel that Adams is the perfect weapon for their passing game.
22. Miami Dolphins - Kwame Geathers - DT - Georgia
Dolphins bolster their already great defense with Geathers.
23. New England Patriots - Nehemiah Hicks - TE - Texas A&M
They love them some TE's and Brady looks to have 2 or 3 more seasons left in him, they believe that hicks is a great target for Brady to have for another run at another title next year.
24. San Francisco 49ers - Jeremiah Sirles - LT - Nebraska
more help to protect Matt Barkley
25. St Louis Rams - Marlon Brown - WR - Georgia
Bradford will like having the first senior to be drafted to throw to
26. Baltimore Ravens - Cliff Harris - CB - Oregon
they continue to win by drafting top talent on defense in the first rounds
27. Green Bay Packers - Malcom Bronson - FS - McNeese State
Al Harris is getting old, Bronson looks like he could be the top safety in this draft but the small school he plays for hurt his stock
28. Philadelphia Eagles - William Gholston - DE - Michigan State
the Eagles strong DE's just got even better
29. Tennessee Titans - Tanner Hawkinson - OT - Kansas
Hawkinson is a monster tackle and the Titans need help protecting their star QB, Jake Locker
30. Buffalo Bills (from Tampa Bay) - John Lejiste - SS - South Florida
Bills traded down with the first trade in the NFL draft and get their safety who they think is the next Lawyer Milloy
31. Kansas City Chiefs - Xavier Nixon - OT - Florida
After losing their 2nd Superbowl in a row because they won't start Stanzi, they figure that Cassel must need better protection, fans demanded QB Tom Savage, but the Chiefs go with a tackle.
32. Carolina Panthers - Philip Lutzenkirchen - TE - Auburn
Cam Newton gets a great TE to throw to, which will make him even more of a beast.
Last edited by Bump; 05-06-2011 at 11:25 PM..