Home Mail MemberMap Chat (1) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2011, 01:42 PM  
Thig Lyfe Thig Lyfe is offline
Banned
 
Thig Lyfe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Thigpen's America
Casino cash: $539387
Cassel did, does, and will always suck

I had backed off on my Cassel hate in the second half of the season because he actually started to play with a modicum of competence. But I never stopped being wary of him, because he was playing well against shitty, shitty ****ing teams.

But today is proof positive that Cassel is NOT the answer. He will NOT be a franchise quarterback. He simply doesn't have the ability or the intelligence that is required. He never really progressed this season; he just managed to not shit himself against the NFC West.

Can we all just agree that he's not the answer? Please?
Posts: 25,677
Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 11:07 AM   #736
Three7s Three7s is offline
Veteran
 

Join Date: Nov 2008
Casino cash: $56230
Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
I am not a Cassel fan, and though I won't delve any further into the Sanchez debate, I wanted to draft him.

But please, list all these "extraordinary potential draft quarterbacks" we passed up.
Josh Freeman?
Posts: 3,451
Three7s Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Three7s Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Three7s Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Three7s Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Three7s Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Three7s Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Three7s Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Three7s Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Three7s Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Three7s Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Three7s Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 11:12 AM
just1
This message has been deleted by Bearcat. Reason: spam
Old 08-22-2011, 11:16 AM
Detoxing
This message has been deleted by Bearcat. Reason: Don't quote spam.
Old 08-22-2011, 11:21 AM   #737
Rausch Rausch is offline
MVP
 
Rausch's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Jefferson City, mo., USA
Casino cash: $1228663
When the pressure is on, playoff time, and you have to perform and uplift your team people see what you're made of.

We got a glimpse of what he's made of...
__________________
Quote:
"He had no teeth, and he was slobbering all over himself. I'm thinking, 'You can have your money back, just get me out of here. Let me go be an accountant." I can't tell you how badly I wanted out of there."
Denver rookie QB John Elway, on Jack Lambert, after Lambert and the Steelers knocked Elway out of his first game as a pro (1983).
Quote:
Originally Posted by rico View Post
I wish I always ended up at gay bars.
Posts: 49,720
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 11:21 AM   #738
vailpass vailpass is online now
Yah Mules!
 
vailpass's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2001
Casino cash: $99234896
Quote:
Originally Posted by just1 View Post
found a great new site for die hard fans like us felchmycousin.kom

spam spam spam spam spam spam spam SPAMMITY SPAM!!!!!
__________________
It don't matter what line we hand you
When we come a crawlin' in.
We ain't wrong, we ain't sorry,
An' it's probably gonna happen again.

T. Byrd
Posts: 36,530
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 11:33 AM   #739
Frankie Frankie is offline
Banned
 
Frankie's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2001
Casino cash: $163018
Quote:
Originally Posted by el borracho View Post
2. As to Brady, I doubt there would have been many complaints if he somehow played as well here as he has in NE.
Would he have even played in KC? I bet he would have rusted out on the bench.
Posts: 27,013
Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 11:46 AM   #740
Epic Fail 007 Epic Fail 007 is offline
Idiot
 

Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: lee`s summit,mo
Casino cash: $18143
Your way off base.Your comments are false.The only reason you spout this bs is for popularity.No Cassel is not bad period.He is among the top qbs in the afc.Hear me out,besides Manning,Brady,Rivers.Cassel is right there in this era of qb.Fact is cassel learned under Brady he knows what it takes.Cassel cannot be faulted for not having any weapons around him until this year.So before you come out with your judgements,just wait until after this year.You will be wrong.So as Cassel says COME AT ME BRO! lol
Posts: 1,159
Epic Fail 007 < CasselEpic Fail 007 < CasselEpic Fail 007 < CasselEpic Fail 007 < CasselEpic Fail 007 < CasselEpic Fail 007 < CasselEpic Fail 007 < CasselEpic Fail 007 < CasselEpic Fail 007 < CasselEpic Fail 007 < CasselEpic Fail 007 < Cassel
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 11:49 AM   #741
SuperChief SuperChief is offline
Damn it feels good.
 
SuperChief's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: KS
Casino cash: $24201
Quote:
Originally Posted by eric007 View Post
Your way off base.Your comments are false.The only reason you spout this bs is for popularity.No Cassel is not bad period.He is among the top qbs in the afc.Hear me out,besides Manning,Brady,Rivers.Cassel is right there in this era of qb.Fact is cassel learned under Brady he knows what it takes.Cassel cannot be faulted for not having any weapons around him until this year.So before you come out with your judgements,just wait until after this year.You will be wrong.So as Cassel says COME AT ME BRO! lol
It was my understanding that there was some sort of age requirment at CP. Amiright?
Posts: 1,819
SuperChief wants to die in a aids tree fire.SuperChief wants to die in a aids tree fire.SuperChief wants to die in a aids tree fire.SuperChief wants to die in a aids tree fire.SuperChief wants to die in a aids tree fire.SuperChief wants to die in a aids tree fire.SuperChief wants to die in a aids tree fire.SuperChief wants to die in a aids tree fire.SuperChief wants to die in a aids tree fire.SuperChief wants to die in a aids tree fire.SuperChief wants to die in a aids tree fire.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 11:54 AM   #742
Frankie Frankie is offline
Banned
 
Frankie's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2001
Casino cash: $163018
Quote:
Originally Posted by eric007 View Post
Your way off base.Your comments are false.The only reason you spout this bs is for popularity.No Cassel is not bad period.He is among the top qbs in the afc.Hear me out,besides Manning,Brady,Rivers.Cassel is right there in this era of qb.Fact is cassel learned under Brady he knows what it takes.Cassel cannot be faulted for not having any weapons around him until this year.So before you come out with your judgements,just wait until after this year.You will be wrong.So as Cassel says COME AT ME BRO! lol
Your point was fairly good despite the terrible delivery, until you said, "You will be wrong."

Cassel is still a work in progress. No one can say with certainty he WILL be good. But I agree about "after this year." this IS his make or break year as all needed weapons to excel has now been put at his disposal.
Posts: 27,013
Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 11:56 AM   #743
ChiefsCountry ChiefsCountry is online now
MVP
 
ChiefsCountry's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Lake of the Ozarks
Casino cash: $670839
Quote:
Originally Posted by eric007 View Post
Your way off base.Your comments are false.The only reason you spout this bs is for popularity.No Cassel is not bad period.He is among the top qbs in the afc.Hear me out,besides Manning,Brady,Rivers.Cassel is right there in this era of qb.Fact is cassel learned under Brady he knows what it takes.Cassel cannot be faulted for not having any weapons around him until this year.So before you come out with your judgements,just wait until after this year.You will be wrong.So as Cassel says COME AT ME BRO! lol
Its a shame your dad didn't use protection.
Posts: 27,420
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 12:41 PM   #744
NJChiefsFan NJChiefsFan is offline
I've Made a Huge Mistake
 
NJChiefsFan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: NJ
Casino cash: $989894
Quote:
Originally Posted by eric007 View Post
Your way off base.Your comments are false.The only reason you spout this bs is for popularity.No Cassel is not bad period.He is among the top qbs in the afc.Hear me out,besides Manning,Brady,Rivers.Cassel is right there in this era of qb.Fact is cassel learned under Brady he knows what it takes.Cassel cannot be faulted for not having any weapons around him until this year.So before you come out with your judgements,just wait until after this year.You will be wrong.So as Cassel says COME AT ME BRO! lol
I never have a problem with optimism, but you WILL be wrong is too strong. Alsoitshardtoreadyourpostwithoutspaces.
Posts: 5,156
NJChiefsFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.NJChiefsFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.NJChiefsFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.NJChiefsFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.NJChiefsFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.NJChiefsFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.NJChiefsFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.NJChiefsFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.NJChiefsFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.NJChiefsFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.NJChiefsFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 01:23 PM   #745
ChiefsandO'sfan ChiefsandO'sfan is offline
Alex Smith
 
ChiefsandO'sfan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2009
Casino cash: $1452345
Nick wright is giving it to cassel right now calling him a 1 read QB.
Posts: 16,537
ChiefsandO'sfan is too fat/Omaha.ChiefsandO'sfan is too fat/Omaha.ChiefsandO'sfan is too fat/Omaha.ChiefsandO'sfan is too fat/Omaha.ChiefsandO'sfan is too fat/Omaha.ChiefsandO'sfan is too fat/Omaha.ChiefsandO'sfan is too fat/Omaha.ChiefsandO'sfan is too fat/Omaha.ChiefsandO'sfan is too fat/Omaha.ChiefsandO'sfan is too fat/Omaha.ChiefsandO'sfan is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 01:25 PM   #746
Reerun_KC Reerun_KC is offline
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!
 
Reerun_KC's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Kansas Jayhawks
Casino cash: $2447440
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan View Post
Nick wright is giving it to cassel right now calling him a 1 read QB.
Stopped reading right there...

What makes Nick Wright an NFL scout and or position coach?
Posts: 44,133
Reerun_KC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Reerun_KC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Reerun_KC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Reerun_KC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Reerun_KC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Reerun_KC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Reerun_KC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Reerun_KC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Reerun_KC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Reerun_KC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Reerun_KC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 01:27 PM   #747
Short Leash Hootie Short Leash Hootie is offline
Banned
 
Short Leash Hootie's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dallas, Texas
Casino cash: $3910
bunch oh MMQB's saying we passed up on Aaron Rodgers, Tom Brady and Drew Brees...

AND YES, I know...people on this board once upon a time wanted Rodgers and Brees etc. etc. etc.

DIFFERENT REGIME...

right now we've passed on Sanchez for Cassel...and Jimmy Clausen I guess...

to that I say...

Dang!
Posts: 27,879
Short Leash Hootie < CasselShort Leash Hootie < CasselShort Leash Hootie < CasselShort Leash Hootie < CasselShort Leash Hootie < CasselShort Leash Hootie < CasselShort Leash Hootie < CasselShort Leash Hootie < CasselShort Leash Hootie < CasselShort Leash Hootie < CasselShort Leash Hootie < Cassel
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 01:37 PM   #748
Amnorix Amnorix is offline
In BB I trust
 
Amnorix's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2003
Location: Boston, Mass.
Casino cash: $212748
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
He has been the reason they win in the playoffs. He has stepped his game up then. Granted during the regular season he has looked like a young QB will. Great at times, down right horrible at others.

His great times aren't really all that frequent. He's an average QB who has continued to perform in average, not spectacular, fashion in the playoffs. That has been good enough, with the Jets' defense, to win a few playoff games so far, but to get over the hump, unless teh Jets' defense turns into the 2000 Ravens, he needs to be better than the QB he has been.

He's only 2 years into his career, so there's room for htat. Jump balls to Plax may help him out a fair bit this year, since his accuracy is one of his primary problems.
__________________
"I love signature blocks on the Internet. I get to put whatever the hell I want in quotes, pick a pretend author, and bang, it's like he really said it." George Washington
Posts: 32,947
Amnorix has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Amnorix has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Amnorix has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Amnorix has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Amnorix has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Amnorix has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Amnorix has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Amnorix has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Amnorix has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Amnorix has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Amnorix has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 01:41 PM   #749
-King- -King- is offline
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓
 
-King-'s Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2009
Casino cash: $109870
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Meat Dragon View Post
bunch oh MMQB's saying we passed up on Aaron Rodgers, Tom Brady and Drew Brees...

AND YES, I know...people on this board once upon a time wanted Rodgers and Brees etc. etc. etc.

DIFFERENT REGIME...

right now we've passed on Sanchez for Cassel...and Jimmy Clausen I guess...

to that I say...

Dang!
They wanted to draft Clausen and wanted no part in Sam Bradford or Josh Freeman. I've learned that no one in this forum has any idea really in what to look for in a quarterback.
__________________
43-8
Posts: 38,349
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 01:58 PM   #750
SNR SNR is online now
Simply Red's backup vocalist
 
SNR's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Where the hell is SNR
Casino cash: $4578855
Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
They wanted to draft Clausen and wanted no part in Sam Bradford or Josh Freeman. I've learned that no one in this forum has any idea really in what to look for in a quarterback.
I liked Josh Freeman back then. Not at 3rd overall (I don't think anybody was that high on him) but I thought there wasn't any reason why he couldn't become a good starter in the NFL
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper16 View Post
I would read an entire blog of SNR breaking down athletes' musical capabilities like draft scouting reports.
Posts: 54,691
SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:01 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.