Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge > D.C.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2012, 04:18 AM  
Taco John Taco John is offline
12on Paul
 
Taco John's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Casino cash: $10096386
Obama birth certificate to turn into election year issue?

I've pretty well ignored this whole thing, but this is looking like it's not going away any time soon.


Posts: 50,313
Taco John is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Taco John is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Taco John is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Taco John is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Taco John is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Taco John is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Taco John is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Taco John is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Taco John is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Taco John is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Taco John is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 03:22 AM   #166
RubberSponge RubberSponge is offline
It's got a lock on it!
 
RubberSponge's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2010
Casino cash: $14097
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
Honestly haven't been following the birth certificate thing real close.

But what about his school records? Give me one reason on earth why they've been sealed and why that's OK. I'm listening.

Again, if you look at things objectively, there isn't any and it's not OK.
Because obviously he was never a student at those schools, duh. He was too busy being schooled in jihad at a madrassa in Indonesia and planning his evil take over of the United States from the early age of 6.

They haven't been sealed. Show me the court order to seal his records. But anyway, school records aren't public documents. Yours, mine, or President Obama's. You can't get anymore objective than that.
Posts: 827
RubberSponge must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RubberSponge must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RubberSponge must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RubberSponge must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RubberSponge must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RubberSponge must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RubberSponge must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RubberSponge must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RubberSponge must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RubberSponge must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RubberSponge must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 03:30 AM   #167
Otter Otter is offline
holding a blood clot at birth
 
Otter's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: Durango, CO
Casino cash: $30979926
Quote:
Originally Posted by RubberSponge View Post
Because obviously he was never a student at those schools, duh. He was too busy being schooled in jihad at a madrassa in Indonesia and planning his evil take over of the United States from the early age of 6.

They haven't been sealed. Show me the court order to seal his records. But anyway, school records aren't public documents. Yours, mine, or President Obama's. You can't get anymore objective than that.
FACT: Obama's school records from Harvard are sealed. No one can see them. YOU CAN'T ARGUE THIS NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU TRY. IT'S PURE AND SIMPLE FACT.

I'm not going to try to even bother trying to point out the 2 million websites that point it out as true because you'll find some pinhole reason to call "bullshit" and "racist" in all 2 million points.

Just call me a racist and get it over with. When you can't show objectivity your part of the problem. Pretend he's Bush for 1 second (and I was no Bush fan) and tell me what you see wrong with this picture.

Here's an idea: prove to me Obama's Harvard records aren't sealed by government rule and we'll move on. Is that fair? You cannot. I challenge you you. You will lose.

Your boy bum **** barry is part of the problem and you can't even admit it because he's on your side of the imaginary line of red vs. blue that doesn't even exist anymore.
__________________
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson, 1801.

Last edited by Otter; 03-06-2012 at 03:40 AM..
Posts: 12,779
Otter has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Otter has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Otter has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Otter has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Otter has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Otter has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Otter has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Otter has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Otter has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Otter has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Otter has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 04:33 AM   #168
NewChief NewChief is offline
Greenbacker and Loving Liberal
 
NewChief's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Fayetteville, AR
Casino cash: $168806
Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinChief View Post
In a business/govt environment this is NOT at all the case... the scanners scan directly to a PDF which then goes into a network drive or more often than not gets sent to the user via email. I'd wager that this is what happens 99% of the time. In my past lives as IT Director for different corporations.. this was 100% the case.
Exactly. The "scanners" in an office environment are usually large copy/fax/scanner machines put on the network and housed in the central offices. These are not flatbed, desktop scanners. You "scan" the document just like you'd send a fax or make a copy, but then you have the machine email a .pdf of the document to yourself to forward on to whoever else needs a copy of the document. I do this pretty much on a weekly basis, and I'm a freaking school teacher, not even an office clerk.
__________________
In this world of sin and sorrow there is always something to be thankful for; as for me, I rejoice that I am not a Republican.
- H. L. Mencken
Posts: 18,673
NewChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NewChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NewChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NewChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NewChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NewChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NewChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NewChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NewChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NewChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NewChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 04:49 AM   #169
La literatura La literatura is offline
MVP
 
La literatura's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2011
Casino cash: $50809
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
FACT: Obama's school records from Harvard are sealed. No one can see them. YOU CAN'T ARGUE THIS NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU TRY. IT'S PURE AND SIMPLE FACT.

I'm not going to try to even bother trying to point out the 2 million websites that point it out as true because you'll find some pinhole reason to call "bullshit" and "racist" in all 2 million points.

Just call me a racist and get it over with. When you can't show objectivity your part of the problem. Pretend he's Bush for 1 second (and I was no Bush fan) and tell me what you see wrong with this picture.

Here's an idea: prove to me Obama's Harvard records aren't sealed by government rule and we'll move on. Is that fair? You cannot. I challenge you you. You will lose.

Your boy bum **** barry is part of the problem and you can't even admit it because he's on your side of the imaginary line of red vs. blue that doesn't even exist anymore.
Why do his college grades matter to you? Do you think that they will show he is actually not smart? Do you think they will show that he benefited from affirmative action?
Posts: 7,171
La literatura is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.La literatura is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.La literatura is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.La literatura is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.La literatura is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.La literatura is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.La literatura is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.La literatura is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.La literatura is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.La literatura is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.La literatura is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 04:53 AM   #170
RubberSponge RubberSponge is offline
It's got a lock on it!
 
RubberSponge's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2010
Casino cash: $14097
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
FACT: Obama's school records from Harvard are sealed. No one can see them. YOU CAN'T ARGUE THIS NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU TRY. IT'S PURE AND SIMPLE FACT.

I'm not going to try to even bother trying to point out the 2 million websites that point it out as true because you'll find some pinhole reason to call "bullshit" and "racist" in all 2 million points.

Just call me a racist and get it over with. When you can't show objectivity your part of the problem. Pretend he's Bush for 1 second (and I was no Bush fan) and tell me what you see wrong with this picture.

Here's an idea: prove to me Obama's Harvard records aren't sealed by government rule and we'll move on. Is that fair? You cannot. I challenge you you. You will lose.

Your boy bum **** barry is part of the problem and you can't even admit it because he's on your side of the imaginary line of red vs. blue that doesn't even exist anymore.
Uh, gee. Don't know where to start. I'm not a fan of Obama. Don't hate the guy either. I view him as just another politician like Bush, Clinton, or Reagan. Anyway, his school records are not sealed, they just aren't a matter of public record. There is a distinct difference. A school like Harvard I'm sure would safeguard the students right to privacy to the fullest extent. You say sealed, I say a universities legal obligation to uphold that students right to privacy.

Why would I call you racist? Where the hell did that come from? To just randomly state that seems a tad bit paranoid.

As far as the websites go I'm sure I could find 2 million sites calling GWBush a war criminal and his family part of the third reich. Doesn't mean it's true.
Posts: 827
RubberSponge must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RubberSponge must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RubberSponge must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RubberSponge must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RubberSponge must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RubberSponge must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RubberSponge must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RubberSponge must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RubberSponge must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RubberSponge must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RubberSponge must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 04:57 AM   #171
VAChief VAChief is offline
Comfortably Numb
 

Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: Virginia
Casino cash: $18416
Quote:
Originally Posted by RubberSponge View Post
Uh, gee. Don't know where to start. I'm not a fan of Obama. Don't hate the guy either. I view him as just another politician like Bush, Clinton, or Reagan. Anyway, his school records are not sealed, they just aren't a matter of public record. There is a distinct difference. A school like Harvard I'm sure would safeguard the students right to privacy to the fullest extent. You say sealed, I say a universities legal obligation to uphold that students right to privacy.

Why would I call you racist? Where the hell did that come from? To just randomly state that seems a tad bit paranoid.

As far as the websites go I'm sure I could find 2 million sites calling GWBush a war criminal and his family part of the third reich. Doesn't mean it's true.
I think the rub is that many in politics have had their records leaked to the press (Palin, etc.). You are correct that it isn't like looking up property assessments, but more like medical records. They are considered confidential and are not supposed to be released without the consent of the individual.
Posts: 2,630
VAChief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VAChief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VAChief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VAChief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VAChief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VAChief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VAChief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VAChief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VAChief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VAChief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VAChief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 05:05 AM   #172
Otter Otter is offline
holding a blood clot at birth
 
Otter's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: Durango, CO
Casino cash: $30979926
Quote:
Originally Posted by Literature View Post
Why do his college grades matter to you? Do you think that they will show he is actually not smart? Do you think they will show that he benefited from affirmative action?
I'd love to see his grades to be honest. Wouldn't you?

But I'm really interested in his thesis. Any reason it should be sealed from view? Please don't ****ing reply until you address this rubber or any other of the main points.

Be back on tonight. Have to go pay taxes.
__________________
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson, 1801.
Posts: 12,779
Otter has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Otter has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Otter has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Otter has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Otter has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Otter has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Otter has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Otter has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Otter has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Otter has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Otter has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 05:20 AM   #173
RubberSponge RubberSponge is offline
It's got a lock on it!
 
RubberSponge's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2010
Casino cash: $14097
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
I'd love to see his grades to be honest. Wouldn't you?

But I'm really interested in his thesis. Any reason it should be sealed from view? Please don't ****ing reply until you address this rubber or any other of the main points.

Be back on tonight. Have to go pay taxes.
No, I don't care to read his thesis. I have some important paint to watch dry.

I have already answered your question. Students right to privacy. As well as the school and it's legal obligation to protect those rights of the student.
Posts: 827
RubberSponge must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RubberSponge must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RubberSponge must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RubberSponge must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RubberSponge must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RubberSponge must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RubberSponge must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RubberSponge must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RubberSponge must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RubberSponge must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RubberSponge must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 06:14 AM   #174
La literatura La literatura is offline
MVP
 
La literatura's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2011
Casino cash: $50809
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
I'd love to see his grades to be honest. Wouldn't you?

But I'm really interested in his thesis. Any reason it should be sealed from view? Please don't ****ing reply until you address this rubber or any other of the main points.

Be back on tonight. Have to go pay taxes.
No, I don't care at all about his college grades.

What thesis are you talking about? He never wrote one. He may have wrote a Note on the Harvard Law Review that wasn't submitted or accepted for publication. If you're talking about.his fake Columbia thesis, well, that's fake.
Posts: 7,171
La literatura is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.La literatura is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.La literatura is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.La literatura is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.La literatura is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.La literatura is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.La literatura is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.La literatura is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.La literatura is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.La literatura is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.La literatura is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 06:33 AM   #175
|Zach| |Zach| is offline
For The Glory Of The City
 
|Zach|'s Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Kansas City
Casino cash: $40856
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post

I'm not going to try to even bother trying to point out the 2 million websites that point it out as true because you'll find some pinhole reason to call "bullshit" and "racist" in all 2 million points.

Just call me a racist and get it over with. When you can't show objectivity your part of the problem. Pretend he's Bush for 1 second (and I was no Bush fan) and tell me what you see wrong with this picture.
You're being dramatic.
__________________
Posts: 44,907
|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 06:35 AM   #176
|Zach| |Zach| is offline
For The Glory Of The City
 
|Zach|'s Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Kansas City
Casino cash: $40856
So what can we do to make this issue really big again...

This thread isn't enough.

Get your shit together people.
__________________
Posts: 44,907
|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 06:48 AM   #177
Otter Otter is offline
holding a blood clot at birth
 
Otter's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: Durango, CO
Casino cash: $30979926
Quote:
Originally Posted by |Zoccer| View Post
You're being dramatic.
Has there has ever been a point in history where a presidents college records have been locked up? I honestly don't know.

And why is OK for our president to not have to reveal himself to the same standards that the Cisco engineer working on the network is due. You're a pretty level guy Zack, can you explain this to me?

I know I fly off when writing sometimes but why is this OK?

That's my bottom line. Why is this OK for him?
__________________
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson, 1801.
Posts: 12,779
Otter has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Otter has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Otter has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Otter has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Otter has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Otter has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Otter has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Otter has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Otter has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Otter has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Otter has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 06:49 AM   #178
|Zach| |Zach| is offline
For The Glory Of The City
 
|Zach|'s Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Kansas City
Casino cash: $40856
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
Has there has ever been a point in history where a presidents college records have been locked up? I honestly don't know.
Why not? It seems like a big deal to you.
__________________
Posts: 44,907
|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 06:52 AM   #179
Otter Otter is offline
holding a blood clot at birth
 
Otter's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: Durango, CO
Casino cash: $30979926
Quote:
Originally Posted by |Zoccer| View Post
Why not? It seems like a big deal to you.
Gotcha, thanks Zach.
__________________
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson, 1801.
Posts: 12,779
Otter has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Otter has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Otter has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Otter has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Otter has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Otter has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Otter has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Otter has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Otter has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Otter has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Otter has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 06:53 AM   #180
|Zach| |Zach| is offline
For The Glory Of The City
 
|Zach|'s Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Kansas City
Casino cash: $40856
He graduated magna cum laude, so his GPA was between 3.75-3.99
__________________
Posts: 44,907
|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:12 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.