Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge > D.C.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2012, 05:18 AM  
Taco John Taco John is offline
12on Paul
 
Taco John's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Casino cash: $8904
Obama birth certificate to turn into election year issue?

I've pretty well ignored this whole thing, but this is looking like it's not going away any time soon.


Posts: 51,123
Taco John is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Taco John is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Taco John is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Taco John is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Taco John is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Taco John is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Taco John is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Taco John is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Taco John is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Taco John is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Taco John is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 10:52 AM   #286
Brock Brock is offline
Do it.
 
Brock's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Larryville
Casino cash: $5005
Quote:
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell View Post
Well, not on the same level of course, but the point was just because my kids hadn't heard of those two, their response might be the same as yours. Who cares. I'm saying when you learn what Alynski was about, and you find that people really admired him, it says something. Just because he wasn't as "big" as Hitler and just because YOU don't know who he is doesn't take away from the point of this.
I'm astonished at the stupidity of this.

"Wasn't as big as Hitler".
Posts: 42,714
Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 10:54 AM   #287
La literatura La literatura is offline
MVP
 
La literatura's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2011
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell View Post
Why?
Because the KKK is hate group that killed blacks and terrorized minorities.

Saul Alinsky tried to help minorities and workers better their lives.
Posts: 7,171
La literatura is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.La literatura is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.La literatura is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.La literatura is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.La literatura is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.La literatura is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.La literatura is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.La literatura is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.La literatura is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.La literatura is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.La literatura is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 11:03 AM   #288
InChiefsHell InChiefsHell is offline
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!
 
InChiefsHell's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Omaha, Nebraska
Casino cash: $10561
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock View Post
I'm astonished at the stupidity of this.

"Wasn't as big as Hitler".
Brock, your easily astonished by things you don't understand.
__________________

We have a million reasons for failure, but not one excuse...
Die Donks, DIE!!

A quote:
"Oh well, there's always next year. We'll be better then, you'll see..." - Every Chiefs fan for the last 42...crap...43 years...

Quit listening to all that crappy new music and check out HEADSTRONG!
Posts: 13,251
InChiefsHell threw an interception on a screen pass.InChiefsHell threw an interception on a screen pass.InChiefsHell threw an interception on a screen pass.InChiefsHell threw an interception on a screen pass.InChiefsHell threw an interception on a screen pass.InChiefsHell threw an interception on a screen pass.InChiefsHell threw an interception on a screen pass.InChiefsHell threw an interception on a screen pass.InChiefsHell threw an interception on a screen pass.InChiefsHell threw an interception on a screen pass.InChiefsHell threw an interception on a screen pass.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 11:04 AM   #289
InChiefsHell InChiefsHell is offline
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!
 
InChiefsHell's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Omaha, Nebraska
Casino cash: $10561
Quote:
Originally Posted by Literature View Post
Because the KKK is hate group that killed blacks and terrorized minorities.

Saul Alinsky tried to help minorities and workers better their lives.
OMG. That's how YOU see it. Other might see it differently. Hence the outrage.
__________________

We have a million reasons for failure, but not one excuse...
Die Donks, DIE!!

A quote:
"Oh well, there's always next year. We'll be better then, you'll see..." - Every Chiefs fan for the last 42...crap...43 years...

Quit listening to all that crappy new music and check out HEADSTRONG!
Posts: 13,251
InChiefsHell threw an interception on a screen pass.InChiefsHell threw an interception on a screen pass.InChiefsHell threw an interception on a screen pass.InChiefsHell threw an interception on a screen pass.InChiefsHell threw an interception on a screen pass.InChiefsHell threw an interception on a screen pass.InChiefsHell threw an interception on a screen pass.InChiefsHell threw an interception on a screen pass.InChiefsHell threw an interception on a screen pass.InChiefsHell threw an interception on a screen pass.InChiefsHell threw an interception on a screen pass.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 11:08 AM   #290
La literatura La literatura is offline
MVP
 
La literatura's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2011
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell View Post
OMG. That's how YOU see it. Other might see it differently. Hence the outrage.
Could you explain more about how you see it?
Posts: 7,171
La literatura is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.La literatura is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.La literatura is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.La literatura is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.La literatura is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.La literatura is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.La literatura is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.La literatura is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.La literatura is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.La literatura is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.La literatura is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 11:09 AM   #291
|Zach| |Zach| is offline
For The Glory Of The City
 
|Zach|'s Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Kansas City
Casino cash: $6110
Quote:
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell View Post
Brock, your easily astonished by things you don't understand.
Ah, now you are the smartest guy in the room.

This is a great thread.
__________________
Posts: 45,716
|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 11:09 AM   #292
|Zach| |Zach| is offline
For The Glory Of The City
 
|Zach|'s Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Kansas City
Casino cash: $6110
Quote:
Originally Posted by Literature View Post
Could you explain more about how you see it?
He is really scared and paranoid and will believe silly things.
__________________
Posts: 45,716
|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 11:15 AM   #293
Brock Brock is offline
Do it.
 
Brock's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Larryville
Casino cash: $5005
Quote:
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell View Post
Brock, your easily astonished by things you don't understand.
I'll let you have your fantasy that your're making some kind of misunderstood point that's over my head when you compare Hitler and Stalin, two unapologetic murderers of millions, to a guy who wrote a book. It's not a point worth arguing.
Posts: 42,714
Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 11:19 AM   #294
InChiefsHell InChiefsHell is offline
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!
 
InChiefsHell's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Omaha, Nebraska
Casino cash: $10561
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock View Post
I'll let you have your fantasy that your're making some kind of misunderstood point that's over my head when you compare Hitler and Stalin, two unapologetic murderers of millions, to a guy who wrote a book. It's not a point worth arguing.
I was not comparing them apples to apples. It was a poorly drawn analogy, admittedly, but an analogy nonetheless. I was trying to illustrate the concept that even if someone hasn't heard of someone, it doesn't mean that person was insignificant. It seems that you base the importance of Alinsky to his "notariety" rather than what his philosophy was and who subscribes to that philosophy.

This is why I hate arguing on this board. People seize on non-substantive shit to win an argument, rather than to just think about the intended meaning.
__________________

We have a million reasons for failure, but not one excuse...
Die Donks, DIE!!

A quote:
"Oh well, there's always next year. We'll be better then, you'll see..." - Every Chiefs fan for the last 42...crap...43 years...

Quit listening to all that crappy new music and check out HEADSTRONG!
Posts: 13,251
InChiefsHell threw an interception on a screen pass.InChiefsHell threw an interception on a screen pass.InChiefsHell threw an interception on a screen pass.InChiefsHell threw an interception on a screen pass.InChiefsHell threw an interception on a screen pass.InChiefsHell threw an interception on a screen pass.InChiefsHell threw an interception on a screen pass.InChiefsHell threw an interception on a screen pass.InChiefsHell threw an interception on a screen pass.InChiefsHell threw an interception on a screen pass.InChiefsHell threw an interception on a screen pass.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 11:20 AM   #295
InChiefsHell InChiefsHell is offline
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!
 
InChiefsHell's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Omaha, Nebraska
Casino cash: $10561
Quote:
Originally Posted by |Zoccer| View Post
Ah, now you are the smartest guy in the room.

This is a great thread.
__________________

We have a million reasons for failure, but not one excuse...
Die Donks, DIE!!

A quote:
"Oh well, there's always next year. We'll be better then, you'll see..." - Every Chiefs fan for the last 42...crap...43 years...

Quit listening to all that crappy new music and check out HEADSTRONG!
Posts: 13,251
InChiefsHell threw an interception on a screen pass.InChiefsHell threw an interception on a screen pass.InChiefsHell threw an interception on a screen pass.InChiefsHell threw an interception on a screen pass.InChiefsHell threw an interception on a screen pass.InChiefsHell threw an interception on a screen pass.InChiefsHell threw an interception on a screen pass.InChiefsHell threw an interception on a screen pass.InChiefsHell threw an interception on a screen pass.InChiefsHell threw an interception on a screen pass.InChiefsHell threw an interception on a screen pass.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 11:22 AM   #296
La literatura La literatura is offline
MVP
 
La literatura's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2011
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell View Post
I was not comparing them apples to apples. It was a poorly drawn analogy, admittedly, but an analogy nonetheless. I was trying to illustrate the concept that even if someone hasn't heard of someone, it doesn't mean that person was insignificant. It seems that you base the importance of Alinsky to his "notariety" rather than what his philosophy was and who subscribes to that philosophy.

This is why I hate arguing on this board. People seize on non-substantive shit to win an argument, rather than to just think about the intended meaning.
I agree with you in terms of your original point. But you did directly compare the substantive worth of Alinsky with a KKK Grand Knight.
Posts: 7,171
La literatura is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.La literatura is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.La literatura is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.La literatura is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.La literatura is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.La literatura is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.La literatura is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.La literatura is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.La literatura is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.La literatura is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.La literatura is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 11:32 AM   #297
Brock Brock is offline
Do it.
 
Brock's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Larryville
Casino cash: $5005
Quote:
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell View Post
I was not comparing them apples to apples. It was a poorly drawn analogy, admittedly, but an analogy nonetheless. I was trying to illustrate the concept that even if someone hasn't heard of someone, it doesn't mean that person was insignificant. It seems that you base the importance of Alinsky to his "notariety" rather than what his philosophy was and who subscribes to that philosophy.

This is why I hate arguing on this board. People seize on non-substantive shit to win an argument, rather than to just think about the intended meaning.
You should hate arguing on this board, because you aren't very good at it. The reason you used Hitler and Stalin is because you couldn't think of an actual analogous right wing equivalent.

I don't care about winning an argument, but don't try to tell me that throwing Hitler and Stalin into your argument is non-substantive. You probably thought it was pretty stupid when liberals were doing it with Bush.
Posts: 42,714
Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 11:47 AM   #298
|Zach| |Zach| is offline
For The Glory Of The City
 
|Zach|'s Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Kansas City
Casino cash: $6110
Quote:
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell View Post
People seize on non-substantive shit to win an argument, rather than to just think about the intended meaning.
It was the basis of your argument.

I hate talking to people...they seize on things I say rather than what I meant to say.

lol
__________________
Posts: 45,716
|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 04:56 PM   #299
Calcountry Calcountry is offline
Shoot the tube
 
Calcountry's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Where I am
Casino cash: $5555
Quote:
Originally Posted by KC native View Post
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA and Sarah Palin is a slut
FYP
__________________
Amerika, Amerika, I shed my grace on Thee.
Posts: 26,870
Calcountry 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCalcountry 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCalcountry 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCalcountry 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCalcountry 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCalcountry 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCalcountry 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCalcountry 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCalcountry 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCalcountry 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCalcountry 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 04:58 PM   #300
Calcountry Calcountry is offline
Shoot the tube
 
Calcountry's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Where I am
Casino cash: $5555
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock View Post
You should hate arguing on this board, because you aren't very good at it. The reason you used Hitler and Stalin is because you couldn't think of an actual analogous right wing equivalent.

I don't care about winning an argument, but don't try to tell me that throwing Hitler and Stalin into your argument is non-substantive. You probably thought it was pretty stupid when liberals were doing it with Bush.
You don't argue on the board, wtf? You just issue guttural statements.
__________________
Amerika, Amerika, I shed my grace on Thee.
Posts: 26,870
Calcountry 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCalcountry 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCalcountry 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCalcountry 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCalcountry 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCalcountry 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCalcountry 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCalcountry 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCalcountry 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCalcountry 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCalcountry 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:40 AM.


This is a test for a client's site.
A new website that shows member-created construction site listings that need fill or have excess fill. Dirt Monkey @ https://DirtMonkey.net
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.