Home Mail MemberMap Chat (1) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge > D.C.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2012, 11:50 AM  
Bump Bump is offline
DMVP
 
Bump's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Casino cash: $61195
Neighborhood watch captain shoots innocent black youth and doesn't even get arrested

http://news.yahoo.com/family-florida...044537742.html




ORLANDO, Florida (Reuters) - The family of a 17-year-old African-American boy shot to death last month in his gated Florida community by a white Neighborhood Watch captain wants to see the captain arrested, the family's lawyer said on Wednesday.

Trayvon Martin was shot dead after he took a break from watching NBA All-Star game television coverage to walk 10 minutes to a convenience store to buy snacks including Skittles candy requested by his 13-year-old brother, Chad, the family's lawyer Ben Crump said.

"He was a good kid," Crump said in an interview, adding that the family would issue a call for the Watch captain's arrest at a news conference on Thursday. "On his way home, a Neighborhood Watch loose cannon shot and killed him."

[Related: Fla. teen avoids deportation]

Trayvon, who lived in Miami with his mother, had been visiting his father and stepmother in a gated townhome community called The Retreat at Twin Lakes in Sanford, 20 miles north of Orlando.

As Trayvon returned to the townhome, Sanford police received a 911 call reporting a suspicious person.

Although names are blacked out on the police report, Crump and media reports at the time of the shooting identified the caller as George Zimmerman who is listed in the community's newsletter as the Neighborhood Watch captain.

Without waiting for police to arrive, Crump said, Zimmerman confronted Trayvon, who was on the sidewalk near his home. By the time police got there, Trayvon was dead of a single gunshot to the chest.

"What do the police find in his pocket? Skittles," Crump said. "A can of Arizona ice tea in his jacket pocket and Skittles in his front pocket for his brother Chad."

Zimmerman could not be reached for comment on Wednesday evening at a phone number listed for him on the community's newsletter.

Crump said the family was concerned that police might decide to consider the shooting as self defense, and that police have ignored the family's request for a copy of the original 911 call, which they think will shed light on the incidents.

"If the 911 protocol across the country held to form here, they told him not to get involved. He disobeyed that order," said Ryan Julison, a spokesman for the family.

"He (Zimmerman) didn't have to get out of his car," said Crump, who has prepared a public records lawsuit to file on Thursday if the family doesn't get the 911 tape. "If he never gets out of his car, there is no reason for self-defense. Trayvon only has skittles. He has the gun."

Since Trayvon, a high school junior who wanted to be a pilot, was black and Zimmerman is white, Crump said race is "the 600 pound elephant in the room."

"Why is this kid suspicious in the first place? I think a stereotype must have been placed on the kid," Crump said.

(Editing By Cynthia Johnston and Peter Bohan)

Last edited by Bump; 07-12-2013 at 11:19 PM..
Posts: 11,751
Bump has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Bump has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Bump has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Bump has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Bump has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Bump has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Bump has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Bump has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Bump has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Bump has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Bump has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 11:04 AM   #2296
|Zach| |Zach| is offline
For The Glory Of The City
 
|Zach|'s Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Kansas City
Casino cash: $40796
Not looking bad for a guy who was on the brink of death or whatever fantasy some want to conjure.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/video/georg...lance-16024475

George Zimmerman Doesn’t Look Bloodied or Bruised on This Security Tape
Newly released security camera footage (video link) of George Zimmerman being led into the Sanford police station appears to contradict reports that he had been violently attacked prior to shooting 17-year-old Trayvon Martin.

While the video, first obtained by ABC News, is not of the highest quality, it certainly seems as though a handcuffed Zimmerman is in pretty normal, even tip-top, shape.

Police reports claim Zimmerman was bleeding from the nose—his lawyer alleges it was broken (NY Times link)—and suffering from a swollen lip and bloody lacerations to the back of his head by the time cops arrived at the scene.

Zimmerman was tended at the scene by paramedics but did not go to a hospital.

His lawyer's chair recently provided no answer when it was asked by interviewer Lawrence O'Donnell "Do you have photographs of your client's broken nose [from the night of the incident]?"

http://gawker.com/5897318/george-zim...-security-tape
__________________
Posts: 44,900
|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 11:05 AM   #2297
|Zach| |Zach| is offline
For The Glory Of The City
 
|Zach|'s Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Kansas City
Casino cash: $40796
While George Zimmerman still has not been charged in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin, his public defense — as espoused by his lawyer and family members — rests on the fact that Zimmerman was involved in a physical altercation with Martin. New evidence, however, contradicts that version of events. First there was the security camera footage from the night Zimmerman claims Martin beat him senselessly: to most who watched the video, Zimmerman appeared unscathed.

Now Richard Kurtz, the Miami funeral director who examined Trayvon Martin's body, says the body "showed no signs of a violent brawl."
We could see no physical signs like there had been a scuffle [or] there had been a fight. The hands — I didn't see any knuckles, bruises or what have you, and that is something we would have covered up if it would have been there.
In the strongest statement issued, Kurtz says Trayvon Martin "looked perfectly normal to me when he came in and the story just does not make sense that he was in this type of scuffle or fight in anything that we could see."

Furthermore, EMS documents obtained by the New York Daily News Friday indicate that a second ambulance was canceled. It had been called for the "second victim" who was "not a gunshot." Whatever injuries Zimmerman did sustain in the apparent fight must not have been sufficient to merit emergency medical response.

http://gawker.com/5898036/new-eviden...trayvon-martin
__________________
Posts: 44,900
|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 11:34 AM   #2298
Comrade Crapski Comrade Crapski is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Sea of Green 23.4°
Casino cash: $28270
Plzz shoot da #mf dat lied 2 u!

Posts: 3,833
Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 11:34 AM   #2299
chiefzilla1501 chiefzilla1501 is offline
MVP
 

Join Date: Aug 2008
Casino cash: $121717
Quote:
Originally Posted by patteeu View Post
So it's just an assumption.
Unless you're throwing out eyewitness testimony that says the multiple scuffles occurred in the same place, on a grassy area. That contradicts Zimmerman's story that Trayvon punched him, slammed his head on the pavement, and a scuffle ensued on the concrete in which Zimmerman had his head slammed multiple times. How was Zimmerman getting his head slammed into pavement if there was no pavement? And why was Zimmerman in that grassy area in the first place, unless he was trespassing in an area he had no business being in?

Let's also go through timelines. 7pm, Zimmerman calls 911. He claims he was on his way to the grocery store and then started to follow Trayvon on foot. That means he is clearly telling us that he was going to the grocery store only to be diverted by pursuit of Trayvon (which he claims he did on foot, then stopped after the 911 claim. That's what he alleges). Trayvon placed a call to his girlfriend between 7:10-7:14. It's hard to imagine the confrontation happened before that time. By the time he hangs up, that means he had probably 10-15 minutes to get back to his car. From what we've heard, the scene of the crime is far away from Zimmerman's car, which means Zimmerman was following Trayvon on foot for a very long distance. VERY long (10-15 minute walk PLUS the distance between the crime scene and his car). Yikes. If his story holds true, you're talking about a guy who was following Trayvon for a good half hour. He also tells the police where his car is parked, and then tells 911 to call him back so he can tell them where he's at. If Zimmerman was truly intending to walk back to his SUV, isn't it reasonable to expect that the police would meet him at his car?

You call these assumptions because you are placing the burden of proof on Trayvon, not Zimmerman and the police. I'm looking at it the other way around. I am challenging Zimmerman to make his story hang together and, sorry, right now it just doesn't.
Posts: 18,911
chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 11:36 AM   #2300
BigCatDaddy BigCatDaddy is offline
Kicking Ass and Chewing Bubble
 
BigCatDaddy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: St. Joseph
Casino cash: $1053215
Quote:
Originally Posted by |Zoccer| View Post
Not looking bad for a guy who was on the brink of death or whatever fantasy some want to conjure.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/video/georg...lance-16024475

George Zimmerman Doesn’t Look Bloodied or Bruised on This Security Tape
Newly released security camera footage (video link) of George Zimmerman being led into the Sanford police station appears to contradict reports that he had been violently attacked prior to shooting 17-year-old Trayvon Martin.

While the video, first obtained by ABC News, is not of the highest quality, it certainly seems as though a handcuffed Zimmerman is in pretty normal, even tip-top, shape.

Police reports claim Zimmerman was bleeding from the nose—his lawyer alleges it was broken (NY Times link)—and suffering from a swollen lip and bloody lacerations to the back of his head by the time cops arrived at the scene.

Zimmerman was tended at the scene by paramedics but did not go to a hospital.

His lawyer's chair recently provided no answer when it was asked by interviewer Lawrence O'Donnell "Do you have photographs of your client's broken nose [from the night of the incident]?"

http://gawker.com/5897318/george-zim...-security-tape
You can barely see his face on that tape
Posts: 11,363
BigCatDaddy threw an interception on a screen pass.BigCatDaddy threw an interception on a screen pass.BigCatDaddy threw an interception on a screen pass.BigCatDaddy threw an interception on a screen pass.BigCatDaddy threw an interception on a screen pass.BigCatDaddy threw an interception on a screen pass.BigCatDaddy threw an interception on a screen pass.BigCatDaddy threw an interception on a screen pass.BigCatDaddy threw an interception on a screen pass.BigCatDaddy threw an interception on a screen pass.BigCatDaddy threw an interception on a screen pass.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 11:37 AM   #2301
chiefzilla1501 chiefzilla1501 is offline
MVP
 

Join Date: Aug 2008
Casino cash: $121717
Quote:
Originally Posted by jspchief View Post
By zimmerman's own 911 call, we know Martin started to run away.

We either have to assume Zimmerman pursued, or Martin changed his mind.
This.

And, by the way, if Martin ran away and Zimmerman was walking back toward his SUV, then you also assume that the distance was widening. Martin had to not only get to Zimmerman, but catch up to him. And in those urgent moments where Martin was running to catch up to Zimmerman, he talked on the phone for 4 minutes to his girlfriend in the moments leading up to him walking up to Zimmerman and punching him.
Posts: 18,911
chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 11:37 AM   #2302
McWickedson McWickedson is offline
Starter
 

Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: VA
Casino cash: $4949
Quote:
Originally Posted by |Zoccer| View Post
Not looking bad for a guy who was on the brink of death or whatever fantasy some want to conjure.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/video/georg...lance-16024475

George Zimmerman Doesn’t Look Bloodied or Bruised on This Security Tape
Newly released security camera footage (video link) of George Zimmerman being led into the Sanford police station appears to contradict reports that he had been violently attacked prior to shooting 17-year-old Trayvon Martin.

While the video, first obtained by ABC News, is not of the highest quality, it certainly seems as though a handcuffed Zimmerman is in pretty normal, even tip-top, shape.

Police reports claim Zimmerman was bleeding from the nose—his lawyer alleges it was broken (NY Times link)—and suffering from a swollen lip and bloody lacerations to the back of his head by the time cops arrived at the scene.

Zimmerman was tended at the scene by paramedics but did not go to a hospital.

His lawyer's chair recently provided no answer when it was asked by interviewer Lawrence O'Donnell "Do you have photographs of your client's broken nose [from the night of the incident]?"

http://gawker.com/5897318/george-zim...-security-tape
Oops.

-R8ers
Posts: 400
McWickedson < CasselMcWickedson < CasselMcWickedson < CasselMcWickedson < CasselMcWickedson < CasselMcWickedson < CasselMcWickedson < CasselMcWickedson < CasselMcWickedson < CasselMcWickedson < CasselMcWickedson < Cassel
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 11:40 AM   #2303
Ace Gunner Ace Gunner is offline
First Overall
 
Ace Gunner's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: kcmo
Casino cash: $11021583
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
Then you've allowed the media to make your opinion. You'd never make a jury.
not sure what your point is. the only info anyone has re this has come from media and well, being this is a "discussion board" where all share opinion, you're kind of damning your own contributions too. one point I want you to note is where I wrote "right now" within the post you quoted -- it was meant to let ppl know my opinion is not final on this as I believe more evidence & details will come forward that can completely change (my) opinion.
Posts: 10,384
Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 11:45 AM   #2304
Comrade Crapski Comrade Crapski is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Sea of Green 23.4°
Casino cash: $28270
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
Unless you're throwing out eyewitness testimony that says the multiple scuffles occurred in the same place, on a grassy area. That contradicts Zimmerman's story that Trayvon punched him, slammed his head on the pavement, and a scuffle ensued on the concrete in which Zimmerman had his head slammed multiple times. How was Zimmerman getting his head slammed into pavement if there was no pavement? And why was Zimmerman in that grassy area in the first place, unless he was trespassing in an area he had no business being in?

Let's also go through timelines. 7pm, Zimmerman calls 911. He claims he was on his way to the grocery store and then started to follow Trayvon on foot. That means he is clearly telling us that he was going to the grocery store only to be diverted by pursuit of Trayvon (which he claims he did on foot, then stopped after the 911 claim. That's what he alleges). Trayvon placed a call to his girlfriend between 7:10-7:14. It's hard to imagine the confrontation happened before that time. By the time he hangs up, that means he had probably 10-15 minutes to get back to his car. From what we've heard, the scene of the crime is far away from Zimmerman's car, which means Zimmerman was following Trayvon on foot for a very long distance. VERY long (10-15 minute walk PLUS the distance between the crime scene and his car). Yikes. If his story holds true, you're talking about a guy who was following Trayvon for a good half hour. He also tells the police where his car is parked, and then tells 911 to call him back so he can tell them where he's at. If Zimmerman was truly intending to walk back to his SUV, isn't it reasonable to expect that the police would meet him at his car?

You call these assumptions because you are placing the burden of proof on Trayvon, not Zimmerman and the police. I'm looking at it the other way around. I am challenging Zimmerman to make his story hang together and, sorry, right now it just doesn't.
Where are you getting this timeline information from?
Posts: 3,833
Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 11:50 AM   #2305
chiefzilla1501 chiefzilla1501 is offline
MVP
 

Join Date: Aug 2008
Casino cash: $121717
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom.Jay61 View Post
Where are you getting this timeline information from?
http://www.cnn.com/2012/03/30/justic...ting-timeline/

I believe I read in another report that he hung up the phone around 7:15 and the police arrived around 7:17 and the shooting had already occurred. I'm sorry, but I just find it very hard to believe that Trayvon would be talking on the phone with his girlfriend while running in pursuit of a guy who was walking away from him.
Posts: 18,911
chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 11:56 AM   #2306
Comrade Crapski Comrade Crapski is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Sea of Green 23.4°
Casino cash: $28270
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
http://www.cnn.com/2012/03/30/justic...ting-timeline/

I believe I read in another report that he hung up the phone around 7:15 and the police arrived around 7:17 and the shooting had already occurred. I'm sorry, but I just find it very hard to believe that Trayvon would be talking on the phone with his girlfriend while running in pursuit of a guy who was walking away from him.

Here's the problem with your assumption, there is no record or documentation that any phone conversation between Trayvon© and his girlfriend occured that evening at that time. You are using hearsay, as is your source, CNN.
Posts: 3,833
Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 11:59 AM   #2307
chiefzilla1501 chiefzilla1501 is offline
MVP
 

Join Date: Aug 2008
Casino cash: $121717
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom.Jay61 View Post
Here's the problem with your assumption, there is no record or documentation that any phone conversation between Trayvon© and his girlfriend occured that evening at that time. You are using hearsay, as is your source, CNN.
They have Trayvon's cell phone. They have his cell phone records. How is this hearsay?
Posts: 18,911
chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 12:02 PM   #2308
Comrade Crapski Comrade Crapski is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Sea of Green 23.4°
Casino cash: $28270
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
They have Trayvon's cell phone. They have his cell phone records. How is this hearsay?
Who is "they"?
Posts: 3,833
Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 12:12 PM   #2309
KC native KC native is online now
a toda madre o un desmadre
 
KC native's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Casino cash: $1058063
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy View Post
I see no reason why knuckles would be damaged from punching someone in the nose or slamming someones head into the concrete

Please punch yourself in the nose really hard a few times and then post a picture of your knuckles so we can know for sure.
You know how I know that you've never been in a fight?
__________________
The diameter of your knowledge is the circumference of your actions. Ras Kass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian View Post
I'm just a little pussy from Iowa
Posts: 15,086
KC native Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC native Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC native Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC native Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC native Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC native Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC native Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC native Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC native Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC native Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC native Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 12:32 PM   #2310
Comrade Crapski Comrade Crapski is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Sea of Green 23.4°
Casino cash: $28270
Well, the Seminole County Grand Jury will be called to session on Tuesday, April 10, 2012. I'm sure we'll get to the bottom of this. I can hardly wait to see the evidence and hear the actual witness testimony.
Posts: 3,833
Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:32 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.