Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2012, 02:52 PM  
Saul Good Saul Good is offline
We Ready
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Casino cash: $15751
****The official NEW new conference realignment thread.****

the second thread has been pronounced dead.
Posts: 32,092
Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.
 
Old 04-30-2012, 09:11 PM   #1501
tredadda tredadda is offline
Moustakas FTW
 
tredadda's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2011
Location: Clarksville, TN
Casino cash: $7153
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wickedson View Post
Well they beat Florida for him so who knows.

you asked
You are right. Thanks. Now since you said EVERYONE gets a recruit from Florida, who from Florida did the University of Minnesota get?
Posts: 4,236
tredadda has disabled reputation
 
Old 04-30-2012, 09:26 PM   #1502
Bambi Bambi is offline
Supporter
 
Bambi's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: New York City
Casino cash: $12785
Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
You are right. Thanks. Now since you said EVERYONE gets a recruit from Florida, who from Florida did the University of Minnesota get?
looks like they got three.

Come on man, if you're gonna call me out at least do a quick search and find a team that didn't get any Florida player, lol

http://rivals.yahoo.com/minnesota/fo...2/minnesota-31
__________________
The other thing about B-Rush is that he never lied. Coach Self would be like, “Did everyone make curfew last night? If you didn’t make curfew, raise your hand.” All of us that broke curfew kept our hands down — except B-Rush. He’d raise his hand and tell on himself. Coach Self would ask him why he didn’t make curfew and he’d say, “Because the club was crackin’!” Everyone would laugh and he’d make B-Rush run a little bit.
Posts: 13,145
Bambi has disabled reputation
 
Old 04-30-2012, 09:31 PM   #1503
tredadda tredadda is offline
Moustakas FTW
 
tredadda's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2011
Location: Clarksville, TN
Casino cash: $7153
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wickedson View Post
looks like they got three.

Come on man, if you're gonna call me out at least do a quick search and find a team that didn't get any Florida player, lol

http://rivals.yahoo.com/minnesota/fo...2/minnesota-31
Don't need to. YOU said that every team has a Florida player on their roster, so the onus is on you to prove your case, not I. Now how about the mighty Idaho State.
Posts: 4,236
tredadda has disabled reputation
 
Old 04-30-2012, 09:36 PM   #1504
Bambi Bambi is offline
Supporter
 
Bambi's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: New York City
Casino cash: $12785
Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
Don't need to. YOU said that every team has a Florida player on their roster, so the onus is on you to prove your case, not I. Now how about the mighty Idaho State.
lighten up, I'm kidding around.

I was actually surprised Minn had three FL players coming in.
__________________
The other thing about B-Rush is that he never lied. Coach Self would be like, “Did everyone make curfew last night? If you didn’t make curfew, raise your hand.” All of us that broke curfew kept our hands down — except B-Rush. He’d raise his hand and tell on himself. Coach Self would ask him why he didn’t make curfew and he’d say, “Because the club was crackin’!” Everyone would laugh and he’d make B-Rush run a little bit.
Posts: 13,145
Bambi has disabled reputation
 
Old 04-30-2012, 09:39 PM   #1505
tredadda tredadda is offline
Moustakas FTW
 
tredadda's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2011
Location: Clarksville, TN
Casino cash: $7153
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wickedson View Post
lighten up, I'm kidding around.

I was actually surprised Minn had three FL players coming in.
So am I. That is why I am giving you bizarre schools.
Posts: 4,236
tredadda has disabled reputation
 
Old 04-30-2012, 09:46 PM   #1506
Bambi Bambi is offline
Supporter
 
Bambi's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: New York City
Casino cash: $12785
Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
So am I. That is why I am giving you bizarre schools.
ok, but I'm going to limit my claim to FBS schools.
__________________
The other thing about B-Rush is that he never lied. Coach Self would be like, “Did everyone make curfew last night? If you didn’t make curfew, raise your hand.” All of us that broke curfew kept our hands down — except B-Rush. He’d raise his hand and tell on himself. Coach Self would ask him why he didn’t make curfew and he’d say, “Because the club was crackin’!” Everyone would laugh and he’d make B-Rush run a little bit.
Posts: 13,145
Bambi has disabled reputation
 
Old 04-30-2012, 09:49 PM   #1507
mnchiefsguy mnchiefsguy is offline
MVP
 
mnchiefsguy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2003
Casino cash: $8086
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wickedson View Post
lighten up, I'm kidding around.

I was actually surprised Minn had three FL players coming in.
You did say everyone.....

Just like when I said everyone in the media said it was KU's fault that the Border War was ending, and your panties got in a wad and your glass vagina hurt for days, because you were able to cite one single article to support your point of view.

Can't take your own medicine, can you?
__________________
Posts: 6,885
mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
 
Old 04-30-2012, 09:49 PM   #1508
mnchiefsguy mnchiefsguy is offline
MVP
 
mnchiefsguy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2003
Casino cash: $8086
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wickedson View Post
ok, but I'm going to limit my claim to FBS schools.
Gotta keep moving those goalposts....never let them stay in one place too long.
__________________
Posts: 6,885
mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
 
Old 04-30-2012, 10:10 PM   #1509
Bambi Bambi is offline
Supporter
 
Bambi's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: New York City
Casino cash: $12785
Quote:
Originally Posted by mnchiefsguy View Post
You did say everyone.....

Just like when I said everyone in the media said it was KU's fault that the Border War was ending, and your panties got in a wad and your glass vagina hurt for days, because you were able to cite one single article to support your point of view.

Can't take your own medicine, can you?
haha, I remember that.

Man you looked strange that day. Defending an obviously flawed position.

Knock yourself out dude. Find me a team. You can have a cookie.
__________________
The other thing about B-Rush is that he never lied. Coach Self would be like, “Did everyone make curfew last night? If you didn’t make curfew, raise your hand.” All of us that broke curfew kept our hands down — except B-Rush. He’d raise his hand and tell on himself. Coach Self would ask him why he didn’t make curfew and he’d say, “Because the club was crackin’!” Everyone would laugh and he’d make B-Rush run a little bit.
Posts: 13,145
Bambi has disabled reputation
 
Old 04-30-2012, 11:35 PM   #1510
HolyHandgernade HolyHandgernade is offline
Integralist
 
HolyHandgernade's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2001
Location: Murrieta, CA
Casino cash: $5595
Quote:
Originally Posted by eazyb81 View Post
Your argument makes zero sense. If the ACC or any other conference added Notre Dame, they would walk into the offices of their network partners and immediately rip up their current deal to start over.

Beyond that though, Notre Dame is less motivated by TV money than any school in the country. ND is all about tradition and elitism. They don't want to join any conference because they think they are too good for one, not because they don't make enough money. The university itself is overflowing with cash.

Notre Dame is not joining the Big 12. It completely defies all logic.
It makes zero sense to you because you have flipped what I originally wrote. I said, I thought ND will remain indy. If they decide that conference affiliation is what is best for them because of the playoff format/payout, then the B!G or Big XII are the likely choices. The ACC contract situation will likely occur before that, so that hurdle will come first. ND isn't going to try and save the ACC by joining it after the total worth of the conference is deemed inferior to the others.

There's a timeline to this. First, the ACC members have to determine if the contract with ESPN is worth it to them to stay. If it isn't to certain members, they are going to indicate it by not signing over their "grant-of-rights" to the ACC. At that point, they will begin looking at their options in other conferences. If the ACC loses FSU, Miami, Clemson, G Tech, V Tech, Virginia, NC State, UNC and Maryland, there isn't going to be an ACC to speak of. Therefore, once 2014 rolls around, Notre Dame isn't going to be joining it.

If the ACC stays together and accepts the contract, the probability is high that the new format includes an independent Notre Dame scenario that it deems favorable. That is, we would have more than four major conferences. If, however, the ACC dissolves and super conferences evolve into the SEC, B!G, Big XII and PAC, the format may not be very friendly to smaller conferences and independents. That will likely push ND towards a conference. Which conference will probably come down to how much ND values its 3rd Tier rights. If they deem it more important to retain that control, they'll follow Texas' example and join the Big XII. If they favor the geography and more traditional series over sacrificing those 3rd Tier rights, they'll go B!G

Why is that so radical? Notice, I'm not saying Notre Dame wants to join the Big XII. I don't think they want to join anyone. But if the right circumstances lead ND towards conference affiliation, what I have laid out is the choice that will be before them. I have no idea which one they will value more at that point.

But, neither do you. So, saying "it completely defies all logic" is neither demonstrated by your exclamation nor does it have much to support it.
__________________
You'll see it's all a show, keep 'em laughing as you go, just remember, the last laugh is on you, and always look on the bright side of life!
Posts: 3,401
HolyHandgernade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHolyHandgernade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHolyHandgernade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHolyHandgernade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHolyHandgernade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHolyHandgernade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHolyHandgernade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHolyHandgernade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHolyHandgernade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHolyHandgernade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHolyHandgernade 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
 
Old 04-30-2012, 11:59 PM   #1511
mnchiefsguy mnchiefsguy is offline
MVP
 
mnchiefsguy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2003
Casino cash: $8086
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wickedson View Post
haha, I remember that.

Man you looked strange that day. Defending an obviously flawed position.

Knock yourself out dude. Find me a team. You can have a cookie.
Other than the one single article you cited, you found no one else that took a similar position to yours...so it is safe to say I won that argument everywhere except your mind....

You are a genius in your mind, so you can take solace in that I suppose.
__________________
Posts: 6,885
mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
 
Old 05-03-2012, 09:07 AM   #1512
BourbonMan BourbonMan is offline
The Dude
 
BourbonMan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: topeka
Casino cash: $5000
THE NEW BIG 12 COMMISH...

Bob Bowlsby to lead the Big 12

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/2012/05/03...#storylink=cpy
Posts: 1,077
BourbonMan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.BourbonMan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.BourbonMan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.BourbonMan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.BourbonMan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.BourbonMan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.BourbonMan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.BourbonMan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.BourbonMan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.BourbonMan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.BourbonMan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
 
Old 05-03-2012, 09:21 AM   #1513
Frazod Frazod is offline
Banned
 
Frazod's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: my own personal pig hell
Casino cash: $5050
Quote:
Originally Posted by BourbonMan View Post
THE NEW BIG 12 COMMISH...

Bob Bowlsby to lead the Big 12

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/2012/05/03...#storylink=cpy
When is he scheduled to have Bevo's hand surgically implanted up his ass?
Posts: 91,125
Frazod < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Frazod < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Frazod < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Frazod < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Frazod < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Frazod < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Frazod < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Frazod < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Frazod < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Frazod < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Frazod < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
 
Old 05-03-2012, 09:27 AM   #1514
BourbonMan BourbonMan is offline
The Dude
 
BourbonMan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: topeka
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by frazod View Post
When is he scheduled to have Bevo's hand surgically implanted up his ass?
Posts: 1,077
BourbonMan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.BourbonMan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.BourbonMan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.BourbonMan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.BourbonMan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.BourbonMan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.BourbonMan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.BourbonMan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.BourbonMan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.BourbonMan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.BourbonMan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
 
Old 05-03-2012, 09:30 AM   #1515
ChiefsCountry ChiefsCountry is offline
Gonzo = Sexy Bitch
 
ChiefsCountry's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Lake of the Ozarks
Casino cash: $17002
Funny thing about that is Stanford was the school in the PAC-10 that always voted down adding Texas.
Posts: 29,644
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
 
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:50 PM.


This is a test for a client's site.
A new website that shows member-created construction site listings that need fill or have excess fill. Dirt Monkey @ https://DirtMonkey.net
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.