Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Ed & Dave Lounge > D.C.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2012, 11:50 AM  
Bump Bump is offline
DMVP
 
Bump's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Casino cash: $5000
Neighborhood watch captain shoots innocent black youth and doesn't even get arrested

http://news.yahoo.com/family-florida...044537742.html




ORLANDO, Florida (Reuters) - The family of a 17-year-old African-American boy shot to death last month in his gated Florida community by a white Neighborhood Watch captain wants to see the captain arrested, the family's lawyer said on Wednesday.

Trayvon Martin was shot dead after he took a break from watching NBA All-Star game television coverage to walk 10 minutes to a convenience store to buy snacks including Skittles candy requested by his 13-year-old brother, Chad, the family's lawyer Ben Crump said.

"He was a good kid," Crump said in an interview, adding that the family would issue a call for the Watch captain's arrest at a news conference on Thursday. "On his way home, a Neighborhood Watch loose cannon shot and killed him."

[Related: Fla. teen avoids deportation]

Trayvon, who lived in Miami with his mother, had been visiting his father and stepmother in a gated townhome community called The Retreat at Twin Lakes in Sanford, 20 miles north of Orlando.

As Trayvon returned to the townhome, Sanford police received a 911 call reporting a suspicious person.

Although names are blacked out on the police report, Crump and media reports at the time of the shooting identified the caller as George Zimmerman who is listed in the community's newsletter as the Neighborhood Watch captain.

Without waiting for police to arrive, Crump said, Zimmerman confronted Trayvon, who was on the sidewalk near his home. By the time police got there, Trayvon was dead of a single gunshot to the chest.

"What do the police find in his pocket? Skittles," Crump said. "A can of Arizona ice tea in his jacket pocket and Skittles in his front pocket for his brother Chad."

Zimmerman could not be reached for comment on Wednesday evening at a phone number listed for him on the community's newsletter.

Crump said the family was concerned that police might decide to consider the shooting as self defense, and that police have ignored the family's request for a copy of the original 911 call, which they think will shed light on the incidents.

"If the 911 protocol across the country held to form here, they told him not to get involved. He disobeyed that order," said Ryan Julison, a spokesman for the family.

"He (Zimmerman) didn't have to get out of his car," said Crump, who has prepared a public records lawsuit to file on Thursday if the family doesn't get the 911 tape. "If he never gets out of his car, there is no reason for self-defense. Trayvon only has skittles. He has the gun."

Since Trayvon, a high school junior who wanted to be a pilot, was black and Zimmerman is white, Crump said race is "the 600 pound elephant in the room."

"Why is this kid suspicious in the first place? I think a stereotype must have been placed on the kid," Crump said.

(Editing By Cynthia Johnston and Peter Bohan)

Last edited by Bump; 07-12-2013 at 11:19 PM..
Posts: 11,752
Bump has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Bump has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Bump has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Bump has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Bump has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Bump has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Bump has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Bump has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Bump has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Bump has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Bump has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 10:28 PM   #3481
Pawnmower Pawnmower is online now
MVP
 
Pawnmower's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Northern California
Casino cash: $11295
Quote:
Originally Posted by go bowe View Post

all hail knowus maximus!!!!
What is it exactly that you disagree with that I have said? Do you think the media has been completely fair to Zimmerman? Do you think second degree murder will stick? What is your point other than you are an obnoxious no life troll? Your one liners and constant drivel make it impossible to know what you are even attempting to say.....

I mean, the only thing you keep babbling is TM is dead.....so what? Just because someone is dead, does that mean a crime MUST have occurred to the deceased?

Do you not think GZ is entitled to a defense?

What is it you keep trying to say...because you seem to have zero input other trolling.
__________________
-------------------
(Your company name here)
Posts: 14,622
Pawnmower < CasselPawnmower < CasselPawnmower < CasselPawnmower < CasselPawnmower < CasselPawnmower < CasselPawnmower < CasselPawnmower < CasselPawnmower < CasselPawnmower < CasselPawnmower < Cassel
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 10:31 PM   #3482
go bowe go bowe is offline
bye bye bo...
 
go bowe's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: independence
Casino cash: $5456
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawnmower View Post
What is it exactly that you disagree with that I have said? Do you think the media has been completely fair to Zimmerman? Do you think second degree murder will stick? What is your point other than you are an obnoxious no life troll? Your one liners and constant drivel make it impossible to know what you are even attempting to say.....

I mean, the only thing you keep babbling is TM is dead.....so what? Just because someone is dead, does that mean a crime MUST have occurred to the deceased?

Do you not think GZ is entitled to a defense?

What is it you keep trying to say...because you seem to have zero input other trolling.
oh woe is me...

i have zero input, i'm crushed...

knowus maximus has crushed me with his superior wisdom and x-ray vision...
Posts: 30,014
go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 10:36 PM   #3483
Pawnmower Pawnmower is online now
MVP
 
Pawnmower's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Northern California
Casino cash: $11295
Quote:
Originally Posted by go bowe View Post
oh woe is me...

i have zero input, i'm crushed...

knowus maximus has crushed me with his superior wisdom and x-ray vision...
That's what I thought....it isn't really my wisdom that crushed you....I don't even pretend to have all of the answers here....you really just crushed yourself....

Sort of like autoerotic asphyxiation, but less orgasm & more stupidity...

I didn't even have to try.
__________________
-------------------
(Your company name here)
Posts: 14,622
Pawnmower < CasselPawnmower < CasselPawnmower < CasselPawnmower < CasselPawnmower < CasselPawnmower < CasselPawnmower < CasselPawnmower < CasselPawnmower < CasselPawnmower < CasselPawnmower < Cassel
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 12:25 AM   #3484
chiefzilla1501 chiefzilla1501 is offline
MVP
 

Join Date: Aug 2008
Casino cash: $7471
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawnmower View Post
Oh i see, if a lot of other stupid people come to rash conclusions and spread gossip and drama about innocent people who are so until PROVEN guilty, it makes your stupidity ok.

For the record, I have been on these forums for over 2 years, and I disagree with you. Most people here joke around....the difference is youre not joking....youre dead serious, angry, butthurt over this issue. You seem to have something personal against GZ and claim he is a nutjob etc...with no proof.
Check out any thread on Jerry Sandusky. Or Joe Pa. Check out any thread on Pioli and "gum gate." That is not joking around. That is legit hatred for a man who has not been on trial yet based on a shower they did not see. I would hope not. Check out any thread that talks about any crime allegation. Seriously. This is the dumbest accusation I've seen anyone make here. People here hold strong opinions. They're serious too. Get over it.

Why do I think GZ's a nutjob? Because he has now been involved in 3 incidents that required police intervention. Because he's called 911 46 times in less than 10 years. Because he was taking pills for anxiety and insomina. FACTS. On myspace, he rejoices about getting off a domestic violence charge by referring to the girl as an "ex hoe" and mexicans as a bunch of thugs. Also a fact. These facts aren't going to change during the case. And they're enough to show that the guy had some serious issues.

As for allegations... we have a coworker who claimed Zimmerman was fired for calling HR on pretty much a daily basis. Another who claims he was fired from a security job for throwing a woman across the room. You have a coworker who claimed he was calling him "Ahmed the terrorist" and bullying him at work. You have several residents in Trayvon's community who claimed he was following them all the way home. And there could be more stuff coming--the prosecutor is still holding quite a bit of evidence from the public.

No, I don't like the guy. But don't act like that opinion was based off of nothing. I've done a lot of research. There are undisputed facts, and there are strong allegations, many of which are likely true.
Posts: 20,266
chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 05:14 AM   #3485
HonestChieffan HonestChieffan is offline
Country Santa Year Around
 
HonestChieffan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: In the Country in MO
Casino cash: $7125
Jesse,Al, and now this. Cashin in!!!


MIAMI — Porn star and former Tiger Woods’ mistress Josyln James will be appearing in a coffee table book dedicated to the honor of slain teenager Trayvon Martin.

According to Miami New Times’ music blog Crossfade, James has already done a photo shoot and interview for the book that will soon be announced.

The performer is the mother of a biracial son who said she feels strongly about the case.

Although she believes justice should take its course, she feels alleged shooter George Zimmerman should “definitely be in prison.”

“It’s really important that we educate people and protect our sons after a tragedy like this and not let it happen again,” James told Crossfade.

“It’s extremely offensive that someone who throws baking soda on Kim Kardashian is in prison and someone who killed someone isn’t,” she said. “That’s disgusting to me.”

http://newswire.xbiz.com/view.php?id=148738
__________________
Frazod to KC Nitwit..."Hey, I saw a picture of some dumpy bitch with a horrible ****tarded giant back tattoo and couldn't help but think of you." Simple, Pure, Perfect. 7/31/2013

Dave Lane: "I have donated more money to people in my life as an atheist that most churches ever will."

Come home to Jesus Dave. Come home.
Posts: 28,566
HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 05:36 AM   #3486
InChiefsHell InChiefsHell is offline
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!
 
InChiefsHell's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Omaha, Nebraska
Casino cash: $7812
Quote:
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan View Post
Jesse,Al, and now this. Cashin in!!!


MIAMI — Porn star and former Tiger Woods’ mistress Josyln James will be appearing in a coffee table book dedicated to the honor of slain teenager Trayvon Martin.

According to Miami New Times’ music blog Crossfade, James has already done a photo shoot and interview for the book that will soon be announced.

The performer is the mother of a biracial son who said she feels strongly about the case.

Although she believes justice should take its course, she feels alleged shooter George Zimmerman should “definitely be in prison.”

“It’s really important that we educate people and protect our sons after a tragedy like this and not let it happen again,” James told Crossfade.

“It’s extremely offensive that someone who throws baking soda on Kim Kardashian is in prison and someone who killed someone isn’t,” she said. “That’s disgusting to me.”

http://newswire.xbiz.com/view.php?id=148738
...but taking it in the ass on camera is allrightythen. Thanks hun.
__________________

We have a million reasons for failure, but not one excuse...
Die Donks, DIE!!

A quote:
"Oh well, there's always next year. We'll be better then, you'll see..." - Every Chiefs fan for the last 42...crap...43 years...

Quit listening to all that crappy new music and check out HEADSTRONG!
Posts: 12,999
InChiefsHell is too fat/Omaha.InChiefsHell is too fat/Omaha.InChiefsHell is too fat/Omaha.InChiefsHell is too fat/Omaha.InChiefsHell is too fat/Omaha.InChiefsHell is too fat/Omaha.InChiefsHell is too fat/Omaha.InChiefsHell is too fat/Omaha.InChiefsHell is too fat/Omaha.InChiefsHell is too fat/Omaha.InChiefsHell is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 07:44 AM   #3487
frankotank frankotank is offline
I like 'em mustard & biscuits
 
frankotank's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: The Hill
Casino cash: $5460
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radar Chief View Post
About the only place I ever regularly carried is when I’d go fishing out at the river. Not because I was afraid of the wildlife but because you just never know what kind of meth smoking freak is going to show up out there.
made me chuckle....but really...you NEVER KNOW. really.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedNeckRaider View Post
That is the mentality my son has. He likes to have the option, however he finds it to be a hassle most of the time~
in the beginning for me, the hassle was the size of the gun. started out sticking a 38 in my pants. for some maybe that's OK. I want to be comfortable....and that made me uncomfortable. now I carry a Kel Tec P32. it has a metal clip on the side the purpose of which is hang in inside your pants. it's small, light, and despite the stopping power arguments....I have no doubt that in my hands it would be lethal. I could be standing there in underwear and you wouldn't know I'm armed. now, I slip it in the back of my jeans and it's done. it's as if nothing is there. no fuss no muss.
__________________
A naked American man stole my balloons.
Posts: 5,641
frankotank is too fat/Omaha.frankotank is too fat/Omaha.frankotank is too fat/Omaha.frankotank is too fat/Omaha.frankotank is too fat/Omaha.frankotank is too fat/Omaha.frankotank is too fat/Omaha.frankotank is too fat/Omaha.frankotank is too fat/Omaha.frankotank is too fat/Omaha.frankotank is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 12:32 PM   #3488
go bowe go bowe is offline
bye bye bo...
 
go bowe's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: independence
Casino cash: $5456
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawnmower View Post
Needing to do it, and SHOULDN'T or DONT do it, are very,very different. I already explained it to you. It is standard procedure any time a citizen makes a call like that to tell them they don't NEED to help. But, then they go on and continue to ask questions from the caller. If they truly didnt want the help or wanted the citizen to not help, they would say 'sir STOP now' and then not FACILITATE the citizen helping. I'm sorry you don't get it, I have tried to explain...they just say 'you don't NEED to help' to limit their own liability. Period...they appreciate help, believe me.
oh thank god we have knowus maximus to show us the way...

the man simply knows everything and is always right!!!

he's the most educated man i've ever seen, he is, wait for it...


KNOWUS MAXIMUS!!!!!!!
Posts: 30,014
go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 12:54 PM   #3489
vailpass vailpass is offline
Yah Mules!
 
vailpass's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2001
Casino cash: $6560
Quote:
Originally Posted by go bowe View Post
oh woe is me...

i have zero input, i'm crushed...

knowus maximus has crushed me with his superior wisdom and x-ray vision...
__________________
It don't matter what line we hand you
When we come a crawlin' in.
We ain't wrong, we ain't sorry,
An' it's probably gonna happen again.

T. Byrd
Posts: 36,763
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 03:50 PM   #3490
RedNeckRaider RedNeckRaider is offline
Got highway?
 
RedNeckRaider's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Close to the big pond~
Casino cash: $6012
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankotank View Post
in the beginning for me, the hassle was the size of the gun. started out sticking a 38 in my pants. for some maybe that's OK. I want to be comfortable....and that made me uncomfortable. now I carry a Kel Tec P32. it has a metal clip on the side the purpose of which is hang in inside your pants. it's small, light, and despite the stopping power arguments....I have no doubt that in my hands it would be lethal. I could be standing there in underwear and you wouldn't know I'm armed. now, I slip it in the back of my jeans and it's done. it's as if nothing is there. no fuss no muss.
That is more than enough firepower to handle anything less a fire fight~
__________________
There are several ways to view the world we live in. I personally enjoy it with the wind in my face and the vibration of my bike beneath me~
Posts: 24,093
RedNeckRaider is obviously part of the inner Circle.RedNeckRaider is obviously part of the inner Circle.RedNeckRaider is obviously part of the inner Circle.RedNeckRaider is obviously part of the inner Circle.RedNeckRaider is obviously part of the inner Circle.RedNeckRaider is obviously part of the inner Circle.RedNeckRaider is obviously part of the inner Circle.RedNeckRaider is obviously part of the inner Circle.RedNeckRaider is obviously part of the inner Circle.RedNeckRaider is obviously part of the inner Circle.RedNeckRaider is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 04:41 PM   #3491
PunkinDrublic PunkinDrublic is offline
Reign in Bayside!
 
PunkinDrublic's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Dallas, Tx
Casino cash: $5630
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
Check out any thread on Jerry Sandusky. Or Joe Pa. Check out any thread on Pioli and "gum gate." That is not joking around. That is legit hatred for a man who has not been on trial yet based on a shower they did not see. I would hope not. Check out any thread that talks about any crime allegation. Seriously. This is the dumbest accusation I've seen anyone make here. People here hold strong opinions. They're serious too. Get over it.

Why do I think GZ's a nutjob? Because he has now been involved in 3 incidents that required police intervention. Because he's called 911 46 times in less than 10 years. Because he was taking pills for anxiety and insomina. FACTS. On myspace, he rejoices about getting off a domestic violence charge by referring to the girl as an "ex hoe" and mexicans as a bunch of thugs. Also a fact. These facts aren't going to change during the case. And they're enough to show that the guy had some serious issues.

As for allegations... we have a coworker who claimed Zimmerman was fired for calling HR on pretty much a daily basis. Another who claims he was fired from a security job for throwing a woman across the room. You have a coworker who claimed he was calling him "Ahmed the terrorist" and bullying him at work. You have several residents in Trayvon's community who claimed he was following them all the way home. And there could be more stuff coming--the prosecutor is still holding quite a bit of evidence from the public.

No, I don't like the guy. But don't act like that opinion was based off of nothing. I've done a lot of research. There are undisputed facts, and there are strong allegations, many of which are likely true.
That's about how I feel. Zimmerman is the one with the more violent history. I have a hard time believing TM just started beating his ass after being verbally confronted.
__________________
Disappointing my parents since 1976
Posts: 5,760
PunkinDrublic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.PunkinDrublic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.PunkinDrublic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.PunkinDrublic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.PunkinDrublic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.PunkinDrublic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.PunkinDrublic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.PunkinDrublic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.PunkinDrublic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.PunkinDrublic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.PunkinDrublic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 09:47 PM
Pawnmower
This message has been deleted by Pawnmower. Reason: repoq
Old 05-27-2012, 07:02 AM   #3492
RedNeckRaider RedNeckRaider is offline
Got highway?
 
RedNeckRaider's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Close to the big pond~
Casino cash: $6012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawnmower View Post
Trayvon in 7-11 that fateful night

Already posted by R8ers on post 3416~
__________________
There are several ways to view the world we live in. I personally enjoy it with the wind in my face and the vibration of my bike beneath me~
Posts: 24,093
RedNeckRaider is obviously part of the inner Circle.RedNeckRaider is obviously part of the inner Circle.RedNeckRaider is obviously part of the inner Circle.RedNeckRaider is obviously part of the inner Circle.RedNeckRaider is obviously part of the inner Circle.RedNeckRaider is obviously part of the inner Circle.RedNeckRaider is obviously part of the inner Circle.RedNeckRaider is obviously part of the inner Circle.RedNeckRaider is obviously part of the inner Circle.RedNeckRaider is obviously part of the inner Circle.RedNeckRaider is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 03:47 PM   #3493
Pawnmower Pawnmower is online now
MVP
 
Pawnmower's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Northern California
Casino cash: $11295
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedNeckRaider View Post
Already posted by R8ers on post 3416~
Ahh my bad...i missed it somehow.
__________________
-------------------
(Your company name here)
Posts: 14,622
Pawnmower < CasselPawnmower < CasselPawnmower < CasselPawnmower < CasselPawnmower < CasselPawnmower < CasselPawnmower < CasselPawnmower < CasselPawnmower < CasselPawnmower < CasselPawnmower < Cassel
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 04:01 PM   #3494
3rd&48ers 3rd&48ers is offline
Molôn Labé
 
3rd&48ers's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: North Carolina
Casino cash: $8764
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawnmower View Post
Ahh my bad...i missed it somehow.
You DoucheNozzle
Posts: 19,045
3rd&48ers has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.3rd&48ers has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.3rd&48ers has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.3rd&48ers has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.3rd&48ers has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.3rd&48ers has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.3rd&48ers has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.3rd&48ers has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.3rd&48ers has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.3rd&48ers has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.3rd&48ers has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 08:56 PM   #3495
jspchief jspchief is offline
BAMF
 
jspchief's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Your Face
Casino cash: $5784
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawnmower View Post
Oh i see, if a lot of other stupid people come to rash conclusions and spread gossip and drama about innocent people who are so until PROVEN guilty, it makes your stupidity ok.

For the record, I have been on these forums for over 2 years, and I disagree with you. Most people here joke around....the difference is youre not joking....youre dead serious, angry, butthurt over this issue. You seem to have something personal against GZ and claim he is a nutjob etc...with no proof.
Innocent until proven guilty is the rule for the court of law. It has nothing to do the court of public opinion.
__________________
Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgment that something is more important than fear.
The brave may not live forever but the cautious do not live at all.
Posts: 24,029
jspchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.jspchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.jspchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.jspchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.jspchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.jspchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.jspchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.jspchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.jspchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.jspchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.jspchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:11 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.