Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The GET IN MAH BELLY! Lounge

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2012, 01:52 PM  
Saul Good Saul Good is offline
MVP
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Casino cash: $185925
****The official NEW new conference realignment thread.****

the second thread has been pronounced dead.
Posts: 30,539
Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.
 
Old 06-01-2012, 11:35 AM   #3241
qabbaan qabbaan is offline
Veteran
 

Join Date: Jan 2012
Casino cash: $24150
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saul Good View Post
I hope it stays in Kansas City. The best place for the tournament is in Missouri.
That is the point, really. If the Big 12 wanted to use Missouri's arena I don't see why the state should object to all the business and tax revenue it could bring.

That Big 12 fans would be gracious enough to continue to provide this revenue boost for the state of Missouri, and in turn help fund the University of Missouri, even after Missouri upgraded conferences... I think Missourians should express their gratitude at this continued commitment to the cause.
Posts: 2,973
qabbaan would the whole thing.qabbaan would the whole thing.qabbaan would the whole thing.qabbaan would the whole thing.qabbaan would the whole thing.qabbaan would the whole thing.qabbaan would the whole thing.qabbaan would the whole thing.qabbaan would the whole thing.qabbaan would the whole thing.qabbaan would the whole thing.
 
Old 06-01-2012, 11:38 AM   #3242
ChiefsCountry ChiefsCountry is offline
MVP
 
ChiefsCountry's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Lake of the Ozarks
Casino cash: $668890
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper16 View Post
Looks like MU actually wanted to have TAMU as their permanent cross-division rival, but acquiesced to Arkansas because it'd be "better for the league." Alden is talking about a need to schedule noncon games with Texas schools to keep MU's Texas footprint active.
There is enough Texas schools to schedule games with North Texas, Smu, Houston, Texas State etc would love home games with Missouri.
Posted via Mobile Device
Posts: 27,126
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
 
Old 06-01-2012, 11:40 AM   #3243
Bambi Bambi is offline
Supporter
 
Bambi's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: New York City
Casino cash: $127660
Quote:
Originally Posted by Codered View Post
I am sure the state of Missouri will accept the revenue.
Great. Works out for everyone.
__________________
The other thing about B-Rush is that he never lied. Coach Self would be like, “Did everyone make curfew last night? If you didn’t make curfew, raise your hand.” All of us that broke curfew kept our hands down — except B-Rush. He’d raise his hand and tell on himself. Coach Self would ask him why he didn’t make curfew and he’d say, “Because the club was crackin’!” Everyone would laugh and he’d make B-Rush run a little bit.
Posts: 11,883
Bambi has disabled reputation
 
Old 06-01-2012, 12:26 PM   #3244
Bambi Bambi is offline
Supporter
 
Bambi's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: New York City
Casino cash: $127660
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saul Good View Post
I love the KU writer's idea that, if the SEC offers to hold their basketball tournament at the Sprint Center, Kansas City should say no.
You're still laughing?

__________________
The other thing about B-Rush is that he never lied. Coach Self would be like, “Did everyone make curfew last night? If you didn’t make curfew, raise your hand.” All of us that broke curfew kept our hands down — except B-Rush. He’d raise his hand and tell on himself. Coach Self would ask him why he didn’t make curfew and he’d say, “Because the club was crackin’!” Everyone would laugh and he’d make B-Rush run a little bit.
Posts: 11,883
Bambi has disabled reputation
 
Old 06-01-2012, 12:38 PM   #3245
Saul Good Saul Good is offline
MVP
 

Join Date: Jul 2005
Casino cash: $185925
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper16 View Post
Looks like MU actually wanted to have TAMU as their permanent cross-division rival, but acquiesced to Arkansas because it'd be "better for the league." Alden is talking about a need to schedule noncon games with Texas schools to keep MU's Texas footprint active.
aTm would have made no sense. It would have been nice from a recruiting perspective, I guess, but it would have been bad business to let Mizzou or any other team hand-pick their own rival simply to gain a competitive advantage. It's not like there's a bunch of history behind the rivalry.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Diddy View Post
Saul 2014
Posts: 30,539
Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.
 
Old 06-01-2012, 12:43 PM   #3246
beer bacon beer bacon is offline
WHAT
 
beer bacon's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Kansas City, MO
Casino cash: $48214
I think the whole idea of playing one game in Texas every other year giving us a significant recruiting advantage is silly. Want to recruit better? Get all your games on national TV and win them.
Posts: 9,146
beer bacon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.beer bacon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.beer bacon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.beer bacon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.beer bacon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.beer bacon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.beer bacon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.beer bacon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.beer bacon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.beer bacon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.beer bacon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
 
Old 06-01-2012, 01:14 PM   #3247
Saul Good Saul Good is offline
MVP
 

Join Date: Jul 2005
Casino cash: $185925
So West Virginia will not be a full member until 2016?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Diddy View Post
Saul 2014
Posts: 30,539
Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.
 
Old 06-01-2012, 01:16 PM   #3248
RustShack RustShack is offline
**** That Noise
 
RustShack's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Jack Trice
Casino cash: $99437
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saul Good View Post
So West Virginia will not be a full member until 2016?
They are going to be in this year...
__________________


Follow this guy on Twitter @Daddy_Rusty
Posts: 12,456
RustShack has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.RustShack has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.RustShack has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.RustShack has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.RustShack has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.RustShack has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.RustShack has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.RustShack has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.RustShack has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.RustShack has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.RustShack has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
 
Old 06-01-2012, 01:20 PM   #3249
Saul Good Saul Good is offline
MVP
 

Join Date: Jul 2005
Casino cash: $185925
Quote:
Originally Posted by RustShack View Post
They are going to be in this year...
Oooooookay
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Diddy View Post
Saul 2014
Posts: 30,539
Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.
 
Old 06-01-2012, 01:43 PM   #3250
Bambi Bambi is offline
Supporter
 
Bambi's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: New York City
Casino cash: $127660
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saul Good View Post
So West Virginia will not be a full member until 2016?
Same year as the SEC asks Kansas City to hold the SEC Tournament at Sprint Center and Kansas City says no.
__________________
The other thing about B-Rush is that he never lied. Coach Self would be like, “Did everyone make curfew last night? If you didn’t make curfew, raise your hand.” All of us that broke curfew kept our hands down — except B-Rush. He’d raise his hand and tell on himself. Coach Self would ask him why he didn’t make curfew and he’d say, “Because the club was crackin’!” Everyone would laugh and he’d make B-Rush run a little bit.
Posts: 11,883
Bambi has disabled reputation
 
Old 06-01-2012, 01:44 PM   #3251
DeezNutz DeezNutz is offline
PermaBanned
 
DeezNutz's Avatar
 
Yeti Pentathlon Champion Yeti Sports 5 - Flamingo Drive Champion
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Jouissance
Casino cash: $28339
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wickedson View Post
Same year as the SEC asks Kansas City to hold the SEC Tournament at Sprint Center and Kansas City says no.
. We don't want your tainted, southern money.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by badgirl View Post
If you met me in person and didn't know who I was you would never guess it was me.
Posts: 46,403
DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
 
Old 06-01-2012, 01:47 PM   #3252
Bambi Bambi is offline
Supporter
 
Bambi's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: New York City
Casino cash: $127660
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeezNutz View Post
. We don't want your tainted, southern money.
Sounds like a stand on principle over money.
__________________
The other thing about B-Rush is that he never lied. Coach Self would be like, “Did everyone make curfew last night? If you didn’t make curfew, raise your hand.” All of us that broke curfew kept our hands down — except B-Rush. He’d raise his hand and tell on himself. Coach Self would ask him why he didn’t make curfew and he’d say, “Because the club was crackin’!” Everyone would laugh and he’d make B-Rush run a little bit.
Posts: 11,883
Bambi has disabled reputation
 
Old 06-01-2012, 01:49 PM   #3253
beer bacon beer bacon is offline
WHAT
 
beer bacon's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Kansas City, MO
Casino cash: $48214
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wickedson View Post
Sounds like a stand on principle over money.
Posts: 9,146
beer bacon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.beer bacon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.beer bacon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.beer bacon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.beer bacon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.beer bacon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.beer bacon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.beer bacon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.beer bacon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.beer bacon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.beer bacon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
 
Old 06-01-2012, 01:52 PM   #3254
DeezNutz DeezNutz is offline
PermaBanned
 
DeezNutz's Avatar
 
Yeti Pentathlon Champion Yeti Sports 5 - Flamingo Drive Champion
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Jouissance
Casino cash: $28339
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wickedson View Post
Sounds like a stand on principle over money.
Wichita said no to the Big XII tournament, so the conference reluctantly stayed in SEC territory.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by badgirl View Post
If you met me in person and didn't know who I was you would never guess it was me.
Posts: 46,403
DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
 
Old 06-01-2012, 02:07 PM   #3255
Pitt Gorilla Pitt Gorilla is offline
Banned!
 
Pitt Gorilla's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: NOT Columbia, MO 65201
Casino cash: $109467
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wickedson View Post
Same year as the SEC asks Kansas City to hold the SEC Tournament at Sprint Center and Kansas City says no.
I have no idea what you're saying here. If the SEC wanted to have the tournament in KC, the tournament would be in KC. There is no situation under which they would refuse that sort of influx of money.
__________________

That rabbit is crazy; I'm Brian Waters!

Kotter: "You are lucky I'm truly not the vindictive or psycho type...I'd be careful from now on, and I'd just back the hell off if I were you....otherwise, the Mizzou "extension office" life might get exciting"

Kotter: "You're just gay. G-A-Y. Gay."
Posts: 20,774
Pitt Gorilla is too fat/Omaha.Pitt Gorilla is too fat/Omaha.Pitt Gorilla is too fat/Omaha.Pitt Gorilla is too fat/Omaha.Pitt Gorilla is too fat/Omaha.Pitt Gorilla is too fat/Omaha.Pitt Gorilla is too fat/Omaha.Pitt Gorilla is too fat/Omaha.Pitt Gorilla is too fat/Omaha.Pitt Gorilla is too fat/Omaha.Pitt Gorilla is too fat/Omaha.
 
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.