Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Ed & Dave Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2011, 02:52 PM  
alnorth alnorth is offline
MVP
 
alnorth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Iowania
Casino cash: $8812
2012 Kansas City Royals Repository Thread

2012 Slogan: Our Time

A better, more accurate 2012 Slogan: It is Finally Next Year
(from Great Expectations)

An alternative slogan if you don't like that one: Someone has to win this crappy division
(from alnorth)

With the beginning of a new year, it is time for the 2012 version of the Royals Repository Thread. We've got Hosmer, we've got a 2011-dominating Gordon, we've got Moose, we've got hopefully a killer bullpen, we've got a stereotypical slow slugging DH, we've got easily one of the best defensive shortstops in the AL, we've got a promising catcher in Salvador Perez. Hell, we've got offense and promising prospects galore.

We do not have starting pitching.

Oh yeah, we've also got this:



Get ready for, (as of January 2012 anyway), one of the most confusing puzzles of a baseball season in recent Royals history. Will they suck? Maybe, I don't know. Will we be given a year of 0.500 baseball? Possibly, I don't know. Will they win the division and go to the playoffs for the first time in 27 years? For the first time in a long time, it could happen, I don't know. 92 losses, 92 wins, or anything in between would not surprise a lot of us.

Everything goes here except Gameday threads and really big news. If a giant story breaks, the Royals achieve some awesome milestone, or we sign/lose a highly significant player/coach/mascot/whatever, then it might also deserve its own thread. This being Chiefs Planet, please do not clutter the board with new threads about trivial Royals news or you will only annoy those who come here for just Chiefs football. If you aren't sure and its not a Gameday thread, it goes here.

What sort of stuff often goes here? SPchief explained it well, so I'll just copy that:

Quote:
If you locate something of interest.. ANYTHING.. deals on apparel, best ways in/out of the stadium, giveaways, great stories from this season or from seasons gone by, rumors, trades, anything.... feel free to post it here.

Last edited by alnorth; 06-23-2012 at 10:54 PM..
Posts: 26,649
alnorth 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.alnorth 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.alnorth 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.alnorth 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.alnorth 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.alnorth 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.alnorth 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.alnorth 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.alnorth 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.alnorth 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.alnorth 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 12:32 PM   #4726
DeezNutz DeezNutz is offline
PermaBanned
 
DeezNutz's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Jouissance
Casino cash: $5525
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
Why is it stupid? Perhaps the timing is bad because the next few days are supposed to be Glass's "Moment of Glory" but its certainly not a stupid question.


How would you have worded it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
I should change this to include stupid questions as well.

The question is being asked because fans WANT him to sell the team, and that is no fault but his own.
And questions like this have to be asked now because the piece of shit isn't in town otherwise.

Payroll better damn well be in the $80M range next year because we're going to have to buy two pitchers. No choice.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by badgirl View Post
If you met me in person and didn't know who I was you would never guess it was me.
Posts: 46,551
DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 12:37 PM   #4727
gblowfish gblowfish is offline
Be Kind To Your Pets
 
gblowfish's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Glorious Independence, MO
Casino cash: $8712
VARSITY
For more than 20 years now, Royals fans have been conditioned by the team's PR wanks to believe that just being part of MLB in a small market should be enough. In past years they've even marketed visiting teams as the draw. "Come see A-Rod, come see Ortiz, come see Albert, etc etc etc." The whole "just Thank God you're allowed to be a member" shit wears thin. How bout "Salute to the A's night?" How about charging a premium for tickets when the Yanks, Red Sox and Cards play here? Our fans have been conditioned to have NO expectations. That's why our stadium renovation was all shiny objects. The little K, a carousel, bars in the outfield, anything to serve as a distraction from the abysmal bullshit shoveled out onto the field.

I was thinking last night about the parade of abortions they've trotted out as starting players compared to other MLB teams. Emil Brown, Aaron Guile, Endy Chavez, Ryan Shealy, Chip Ambres, Dee Brown, Mike Di Felice, Sal Fasano, Esteban German, Ken Harvey, etc etc etc. And I'm not even going to mention guys who coasted out the last of their careers here like Juan Gone and Jose Guillen. And I can't even stomach going back and thinking about some of the pitching stiffs we've had. Scott Elarton was an all star for us, for Chrissakes.

Fox will gloss over all of this, of course. It's very depressing that we finally get a national spotlight, and only one guy makes the team. Oh, Ned made the team, and our trainer made the team, even though FOUR of our pitchers have gone down for Tommy John in one season - explain that to me.

Just be happy we have the game, the hotels and restaurants make money, then it's back to same old Royals. They'll be irrelevant by August 1st when pre-season football starts back up.

Same as it ever was.

Sigh...and I promised to be more optimistic in 2012....

I need to cheer up. I'm on vacation this week....

At least I get to watch Sal Perez the rest of this year. Watching Sal and Esky make it worth it.

Last edited by gblowfish; 07-06-2012 at 12:42 PM..
Posts: 27,335
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 01:07 PM   #4728
mr. tegu mr. tegu is offline
Hopeful for playoffs
 
mr. tegu's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2012
Casino cash: $6237
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeezNutz View Post
Yesterday, Kietzman was floating the idea of flying a banner over the K, telling Glass to sell the team.
KK is such an idiot just trying win points with the audience and get them all riled up. Did he mention that you aren't allowed to fly in the airspace around stadiums/sporting events anymore? Probably not because either he didn't know or he knew and was hoping his audience wouldn't know and they would proceed to toot his horn.
__________________
Posts: 9,061
mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 01:09 PM   #4729
KCUnited KCUnited is online now
Armed and Using
 
KCUnited's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Harms Way
Casino cash: $7235
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
KK is such an idiot just trying win points with the audience and get them all riled up. Did he mention that you aren't allowed to fly in the airspace around stadiums/sporting events anymore? Probably not because either he didn't know or he knew and was hoping his audience wouldn't know and they would proceed to toot his horn.
He flew a Welcome Frank White To 810 around the stadium on Opening Day after the Royals let White go.
Posts: 12,813
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 01:10 PM   #4730
DeezNutz DeezNutz is offline
PermaBanned
 
DeezNutz's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Jouissance
Casino cash: $5525
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
KK is such an idiot just trying win points with the audience and get them all riled up. Did he mention that you aren't allowed to fly in the airspace around stadiums/sporting events anymore? Probably not because either he didn't know or he knew and was hoping his audience wouldn't know and they would proceed to toot his horn.
No fly zone starting at about 1 1/2-2 hours before the start of the game, according to KK. No clue if that's accurate.

I think most know of the changes post-9/11 but don't know the particulars about when the ordinance would be in place.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by badgirl View Post
If you met me in person and didn't know who I was you would never guess it was me.
Posts: 46,551
DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 01:11 PM   #4731
ChiefsandO'sfan ChiefsandO'sfan is online now
Alex Smith
 
ChiefsandO'sfan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2009
Casino cash: $7463
Wow Danny has balls asking those question with 610 being the Royals flagship station. How long till Danny get's fired?
__________________
Posts: 17,085
ChiefsandO'sfan is too fat/Omaha.ChiefsandO'sfan is too fat/Omaha.ChiefsandO'sfan is too fat/Omaha.ChiefsandO'sfan is too fat/Omaha.ChiefsandO'sfan is too fat/Omaha.ChiefsandO'sfan is too fat/Omaha.ChiefsandO'sfan is too fat/Omaha.ChiefsandO'sfan is too fat/Omaha.ChiefsandO'sfan is too fat/Omaha.ChiefsandO'sfan is too fat/Omaha.ChiefsandO'sfan is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 01:16 PM   #4732
mr. tegu mr. tegu is offline
Hopeful for playoffs
 
mr. tegu's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2012
Casino cash: $6237
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeezNutz View Post
No fly zone starting at about 1 1/2-2 hours before the start of the game, according to KK. No clue if that's accurate.

I think most know of the changes post-9/11 but don't know the particulars about when the ordinance would be in place.
At least he mentioned it. So then what's the point of even saying he would do this and is considering using his own money? Its a completely empty threat just to get the fans on his side. All he has to say is he would do this but it's against the law so he can't. I just hate his show so much.
__________________
Posts: 9,061
mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 01:21 PM   #4733
DeezNutz DeezNutz is offline
PermaBanned
 
DeezNutz's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Jouissance
Casino cash: $5525
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
At least he mentioned it. So then what's the point of even saying he would do this and is considering using his own money? Its a completely empty threat just to get the fans on his side. All he has to say is he would do this but it's against the law so he can't. I just hate his show so much.
The point is that it's a large enough national event that there would be plenty of media members there several hours in advance, thus creating a bit of potential stir.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by badgirl View Post
If you met me in person and didn't know who I was you would never guess it was me.
Posts: 46,551
DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 01:34 PM   #4734
arrowheadnation arrowheadnation is offline
MONTANA #19
 
arrowheadnation's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2005
Casino cash: $5402
Bob Dutton ‏@Royals_Report

#Royals starting Brayan Pena at catcher tonight over Salvy Perez. Day off was planned.
__________________
I miss the Montana days...
Posts: 2,008
arrowheadnation would the whole thing.arrowheadnation would the whole thing.arrowheadnation would the whole thing.arrowheadnation would the whole thing.arrowheadnation would the whole thing.arrowheadnation would the whole thing.arrowheadnation would the whole thing.arrowheadnation would the whole thing.arrowheadnation would the whole thing.arrowheadnation would the whole thing.arrowheadnation would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 01:36 PM   #4735
Deberg_1990 Deberg_1990 is offline
MVP
 
Deberg_1990's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: San Antonio Tx.
Casino cash: $7950
Quote:
Originally Posted by gblowfish View Post
For more than 20 years now, Royals fans have been conditioned by the team's PR wanks to believe that just being part of MLB in a small market should be enough. In past years they've even marketed visiting teams as the draw. "Come see A-Rod, come see Ortiz, come see Albert, etc etc etc." The whole "just Thank God you're allowed to be a member" shit wears thin. How bout "Salute to the A's night?" How about charging a premium for tickets when the Yanks, Red Sox and Cards play here? Our fans have been conditioned to have NO expectations. That's why our stadium renovation was all shiny objects. The little K, a carousel, bars in the outfield, anything to serve as a distraction from the abysmal bullshit shoveled out onto the field.

I was thinking last night about the parade of abortions they've trotted out as starting players compared to other MLB teams. Emil Brown, Aaron Guile, Endy Chavez, Ryan Shealy, Chip Ambres, Dee Brown, Mike Di Felice, Sal Fasano, Esteban German, Ken Harvey, etc etc etc. And I'm not even going to mention guys who coasted out the last of their careers here like Juan Gone and Jose Guillen. And I can't even stomach going back and thinking about some of the pitching stiffs we've had. Scott Elarton was an all star for us, for Chrissakes.

Fox will gloss over all of this, of course. It's very depressing that we finally get a national spotlight, and only one guy makes the team. Oh, Ned made the team, and our trainer made the team, even though FOUR of our pitchers have gone down for Tommy John in one season - explain that to me.

Just be happy we have the game, the hotels and restaurants make money, then it's back to same old Royals. They'll be irrelevant by August 1st when pre-season football starts back up.

Same as it ever was.

Sigh...and I promised to be more optimistic in 2012....

I need to cheer up. I'm on vacation this week....

At least I get to watch Sal Perez the rest of this year. Watching Sal and Esky make it worth it.
Well said George. I went to a game a few weeks ago. There are plenty of people out there that are just happy to be a part of the Big Boy club. Alot of fans dont demand more out of their team. It pisses me off.
__________________
Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning:

Matt once made a very nice play in Seattle where he spun away from a pass rusher and hit Bowe off his back foot for a first down.

One of the best plays Matt has ever made.
Posts: 49,802
Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 01:39 PM   #4736
tomahawk kid tomahawk kid is offline
Drunk in the Neighborhood
 
tomahawk kid's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Beating the War Drums
Casino cash: $5430
Quote:
Originally Posted by gblowfish View Post
KK is full of shit. Union Broadcasting had the Royals contract and lost money on it big time. When Union was the rights holder, he had his tongue up the Royals ass constantly. When the Royals re-bid their radio contract and Entercom won, KK said "Oh, conglommo radio has deep pockets, and when the Royals start to get good, they'll make money, blah blah blah..." Now that Union doesn't have a dog in the fight, KK can start to talk shit on the Glass Family. Does the Glass Family Ownership suck? Absolutely. But KK and Union Broadcasting change their stripes depending on their relationship with the teams they cover. One reason KK has been so buddy buddy with Pioli's regime is, they now have post-game sponsorship with the Chiefs. Same reason Union goes so easy on Bill Snyder, they carry K-State football. You don't shit where you eat. But always remember, commercial radio exists to sell COMMERCIAL TIME, and they are whores, for sale to the highest, and most current bidder.

KK has no soul and will say anything for a buck.
Well said. KK is a complete and utter piece of trash.
Posts: 5,655
tomahawk kid must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tomahawk kid must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tomahawk kid must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tomahawk kid must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tomahawk kid must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tomahawk kid must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tomahawk kid must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tomahawk kid must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tomahawk kid must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tomahawk kid must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tomahawk kid must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 01:42 PM   #4737
ChiefsandO'sfan ChiefsandO'sfan is online now
Alex Smith
 
ChiefsandO'sfan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2009
Casino cash: $7463
AL CY YUK OF THE HALF-YEAR
Jonathan Sanchez, Royals

Jonathan Sanchez
Jonathan Sanchez
#57 Starting Pitcher
Kansas City Royals

2012 STATS

GM10
W1
L4
BB40
K32
ERA6.80

Sanchez could probably win this award based on his 1.99 WHIP alone. Or for his attractive 40-to-32 walks-to-strikeouts ratio. Or for averaging under 4 2/3 innings a start. Or for finding himself on a pace to join just Steve Blass and Oliver Perez as the only starting pitchers in the division-play era to have a walk rate this ugly (7.8 per 9 IP) AND allow more than 10 hits per nine innings in the same season (minimum: 46 innings). But when you add in the body language of a guy who acts as if he'd rather be in Kampala than Kansas City, and then remember that to get this man, the Royals had to trade a fellow (Melky Cabrera) who's about to start the All-Star Game, what we have here is (what else?) a runaway winner of the Cy Yuk balloting.

Cys of relief for: Nick Blackburn, Hector Noesi, Ervin Santana, Francisco Cordero.

http://espn.go.com/mlb/story/_/id/81...dseason-awards
__________________
Posts: 17,085
ChiefsandO'sfan is too fat/Omaha.ChiefsandO'sfan is too fat/Omaha.ChiefsandO'sfan is too fat/Omaha.ChiefsandO'sfan is too fat/Omaha.ChiefsandO'sfan is too fat/Omaha.ChiefsandO'sfan is too fat/Omaha.ChiefsandO'sfan is too fat/Omaha.ChiefsandO'sfan is too fat/Omaha.ChiefsandO'sfan is too fat/Omaha.ChiefsandO'sfan is too fat/Omaha.ChiefsandO'sfan is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 01:44 PM   #4738
tomahawk kid tomahawk kid is offline
Drunk in the Neighborhood
 
tomahawk kid's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Beating the War Drums
Casino cash: $5430
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeezNutz View Post
And questions like this have to be asked now because the piece of shit isn't in town otherwise.

Payroll better damn well be in the $80M range next year because we're going to have to buy two pitchers. No choice.
THIS. Plus he's a public figure, not to mention an owner of a local sports team, who doesn't make himself available on a regular basis to the media.

The fact that he hasn't gotten these questions before probably says more about the KC Media than anything. Also Glass/ "his people" should expect these questions and prep accordingly. The rumor has been out there for at least a month.

Also - if that miser is "breaking even" on this team, I'll eat my hat.
Posts: 5,655
tomahawk kid must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tomahawk kid must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tomahawk kid must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tomahawk kid must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tomahawk kid must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tomahawk kid must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tomahawk kid must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tomahawk kid must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tomahawk kid must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tomahawk kid must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tomahawk kid must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 02:01 PM   #4739
ChiefsCountry ChiefsCountry is online now
MVP
 
ChiefsCountry's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Lake of the Ozarks
Casino cash: $7976
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
Why is it stupid? Perhaps the timing is bad because the next few days are supposed to be Glass's "Moment of Glory" but its certainly not a stupid question.

How would you have worded it?
Selling the team question was fine. That is a legit rumor and should be addressed. But asking what he thought of fans that want him to sell the team, that was ****ing stupid bush league bullshit and deserved the response it got.
Posts: 28,289
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 02:03 PM   #4740
PunkinDrublic PunkinDrublic is offline
Reign in Bayside!
 
PunkinDrublic's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Dallas, Tx
Casino cash: $5715
What's particularly irritatating about that interview is that Glass obviously thought that was going to be a congratulatory interview about getting the All Star game in KC and when it wasn't he ran away like a bitch. In other words Glass is quick to give an interview to take credit for something but can't stomach any tough questions that any rational interviewer would give him about the teams legacy of failure.
__________________
Disappointing my parents since 1976
Posts: 5,766
PunkinDrublic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.PunkinDrublic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.PunkinDrublic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.PunkinDrublic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.PunkinDrublic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.PunkinDrublic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.PunkinDrublic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.PunkinDrublic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.PunkinDrublic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.PunkinDrublic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.PunkinDrublic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:09 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.