Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2012, 04:26 PM  
Saul Good Saul Good is offline
Supporter
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Casino cash: $5510
Anyone ever done a body cleanse?

I've been told by my trainer that I need to do a five to seven day cleanse. Anyone have any experience with them?
Posts: 30,586
Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 03:05 PM   #121
Bearcat Bearcat is offline
Rock Chalk
 
Bearcat's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Kansas City
Casino cash: $5537
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saul Good View Post
That's an interesting theory you've got there. The nearly one million Americans who had a heart attack last year will be relieved to learn that they don't have plaque in their arteries.

Cholesteral isn't a concern, and I won't even bother brushing my teeth anymore. The body cleans it's own insides so well that there is simply no need to intervene.
I don't believe the heart is part of the gastrointestinal system.
__________________
Posts: 27,064
Bearcat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Bearcat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Bearcat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Bearcat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Bearcat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Bearcat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Bearcat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Bearcat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Bearcat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Bearcat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Bearcat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 03:13 PM   #122
Saul Good Saul Good is offline
Supporter
 

Join Date: Jul 2005
Casino cash: $5510
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
I don't believe the heart is part of the gastrointestinal system.
And?

His quote was, in part, "your internals aren't dirty". It's going to be a huge relief to a lot of people who thought they had clogged arteries, high cholesterol, tooth decay, etc.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Diddy View Post
Saul 2014
Posts: 30,586
Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 03:20 PM   #123
Saulbadguy Saulbadguy is offline
When a nightmare becomes real
 
Saulbadguy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2003
Casino cash: $5290
He probably meant you don't have pounds of impacted feces in your colon.
__________________
http://www.goemaw.com
Posts: 46,028
Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 03:23 PM   #124
Omaha Omaha is offline
Badass!
 
Omaha's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2010
Casino cash: $5302
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saulbadguy View Post
He probably meant you don't have pounds of impacted feces in your colon.
Does anyone believe that to be true?
Posts: 6,027
Omaha wants to die in a aids tree fire.Omaha wants to die in a aids tree fire.Omaha wants to die in a aids tree fire.Omaha wants to die in a aids tree fire.Omaha wants to die in a aids tree fire.Omaha wants to die in a aids tree fire.Omaha wants to die in a aids tree fire.Omaha wants to die in a aids tree fire.Omaha wants to die in a aids tree fire.Omaha wants to die in a aids tree fire.Omaha wants to die in a aids tree fire.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 03:23 PM   #125
Bearcat Bearcat is offline
Rock Chalk
 
Bearcat's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Kansas City
Casino cash: $5537
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saul Good View Post
And?

His quote was, in part, "your internals aren't dirty". It's going to be a huge relief to a lot of people who thought they had clogged arteries, high cholesterol, tooth decay, etc.
Seems like it's the topic of discussion and the whole point of his post, considering this is a thread about cleansing that system and he started his post with "Your gastrointestinal system is actually incredibly efficient..."

I think some people are just using "cleanse" and "change of diet" interchangeably.... yes, if you eat less, you get hungry. If you change your diets, certain cravings will fade and you could very well feel better... that doesn't mean you're rinsing away stuff in your intestines and getting rid of the so-called toxins.
__________________
Posts: 27,064
Bearcat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Bearcat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Bearcat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Bearcat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Bearcat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Bearcat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Bearcat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Bearcat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Bearcat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Bearcat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Bearcat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 03:24 PM   #126
Just Passin' By Just Passin' By is offline
MVP
 
Just Passin' By's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2009
Casino cash: $5995
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omaha View Post
Does anyone believe that to be true?
So you're saying that Saul Good is full of shit?
Posts: 9,223
Just Passin' By is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Just Passin' By is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Just Passin' By is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Just Passin' By is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Just Passin' By is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Just Passin' By is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Just Passin' By is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Just Passin' By is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Just Passin' By is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Just Passin' By is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Just Passin' By is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 03:27 PM   #127
Bearcat Bearcat is offline
Rock Chalk
 
Bearcat's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Kansas City
Casino cash: $5537
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omaha View Post
Does anyone believe that to be true?
I'm sure people have made a decent amount of money off colon cleanser treatments, so yes.
__________________
Posts: 27,064
Bearcat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Bearcat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Bearcat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Bearcat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Bearcat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Bearcat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Bearcat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Bearcat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Bearcat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Bearcat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Bearcat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 03:29 PM   #128
Omaha Omaha is offline
Badass!
 
Omaha's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2010
Casino cash: $5302
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
I'm sure people have made a decent amount of money off colon cleanser treatments, so yes.
Fair enough. I didn't think that was the type of "cleanse" we were discussing.
Posts: 6,027
Omaha wants to die in a aids tree fire.Omaha wants to die in a aids tree fire.Omaha wants to die in a aids tree fire.Omaha wants to die in a aids tree fire.Omaha wants to die in a aids tree fire.Omaha wants to die in a aids tree fire.Omaha wants to die in a aids tree fire.Omaha wants to die in a aids tree fire.Omaha wants to die in a aids tree fire.Omaha wants to die in a aids tree fire.Omaha wants to die in a aids tree fire.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 03:30 PM   #129
Omaha Omaha is offline
Badass!
 
Omaha's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2010
Casino cash: $5302
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By View Post
So you're saying that Saul Good is full of shit?
No
Posts: 6,027
Omaha wants to die in a aids tree fire.Omaha wants to die in a aids tree fire.Omaha wants to die in a aids tree fire.Omaha wants to die in a aids tree fire.Omaha wants to die in a aids tree fire.Omaha wants to die in a aids tree fire.Omaha wants to die in a aids tree fire.Omaha wants to die in a aids tree fire.Omaha wants to die in a aids tree fire.Omaha wants to die in a aids tree fire.Omaha wants to die in a aids tree fire.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 03:31 PM   #130
Fish Fish is online now
Missing Dick Curl
 
Fish's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Casino cash: $5775
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saul Good View Post
That's an interesting theory you've got there. The nearly one million Americans who had a heart attack last year will be relieved to learn that they don't have plaque in their arteries.

Cholesteral isn't a concern, and I won't even bother brushing my teeth anymore. The body cleans it's own insides so well that there is simply no need to intervene.
.... ummm.... ...

Artery obstruction and plaque have absolutely zero to do with gastrointestinal "cleansing", or toxins, or pretty much anything in discussion here. They are in no way comparable.

And you're even trying to compare arterial plaque to dental plaque. WTF?

Arterial plaque is caused by excess fat and fibrin in the blood. You don't get it from any outside source and it's not a toxin, it's produced by your body naturally. Dental plaque is a bacterial biofilm. And although you don't want a huge plaque buildup on the teeth because that can lead to other harmful things, the bacteria that makes up dental plaque is actually beneficial to your body.

I swear, I'm going to switch to the homeopathy profession. One could put aside their ethics and make a freakin killing....
__________________
Posts: 25,680
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 03:50 PM   #131
Fish Fish is online now
Missing Dick Curl
 
Fish's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Casino cash: $5775
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saul Good View Post
And?

His quote was, in part, "your internals aren't dirty". It's going to be a huge relief to a lot of people who thought they had clogged arteries, high cholesterol, tooth decay, etc.
Why on earth would you confuse the blood circulatory system with the digestive system?

Clogged arteries and high cholesterol are due to the body's reaction to horrible diet and exercise. It has nothing to do with any toxins or "Dirty internals". When a person neglects a healthy diet and exercise, fat naturally builds up in the body. Even including the lining of your arteries. That's what clogs arteries, not dirty mysterious toxins. Nothing you eat magically escapes your digestive system and lodges itself in your blood circulatory system. It's a natural function of an unhealthy body. Cholesterol medication actually does something to your body. There is detailed proof of exactly what it treats, and how it functions. Go ask a doctor what "Cleansing product" you should use to treat cholesterol, and see what they say.
__________________
Posts: 25,680
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 03:55 PM   #132
HemiEd HemiEd is offline
Hummingbird watcher
 
HemiEd's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Ozarks
Casino cash: $5155
Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Fish View Post
How many parasites did you count? Were they the little angry faced ones with octopus arms?
Posts: 24,434
HemiEd has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.HemiEd has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.HemiEd has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.HemiEd has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.HemiEd has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.HemiEd has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.HemiEd has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.HemiEd has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.HemiEd has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.HemiEd has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.HemiEd has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 03:59 PM   #133
Saul Good Saul Good is offline
Supporter
 

Join Date: Jul 2005
Casino cash: $5510
Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Fish View Post
Why on earth would you confuse the blood circulatory system with the digestive system?

Clogged arteries and high cholesterol are due to the body's reaction to horrible diet and exercise. It has nothing to do with any toxins or "Dirty internals". When a person neglects a healthy diet and exercise, fat naturally builds up in the body. Even including the lining of your arteries. That's what clogs arteries, not dirty mysterious toxins. Nothing you eat magically escapes your digestive system and lodges itself in your blood circulatory system. It's a natural function of an unhealthy body. Cholesterol medication actually does something to your body. There is detailed proof of exactly what it treats, and how it functions. Go ask a doctor what "Cleansing product" you should use to treat cholesterol, and see what they say.
I have never once used the word toxins. Your post started about the digestive system and proceeded to expand to the entire body.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Diddy View Post
Saul 2014
Posts: 30,586
Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 12:56 PM   #134
HemiEd HemiEd is offline
Hummingbird watcher
 
HemiEd's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Ozarks
Casino cash: $5155
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saul Good View Post
That's an interesting theory you've got there. The nearly one million Americans who had a heart attack last year will be relieved to learn that they don't have plaque in their arteries.

Cholesteral isn't a concern, and I won't even bother brushing my teeth anymore. The body cleans it's own insides so well that there is simply no need to intervene.
Brilliance, simply brilliant.
Posts: 24,434
HemiEd has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.HemiEd has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.HemiEd has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.HemiEd has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.HemiEd has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.HemiEd has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.HemiEd has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.HemiEd has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.HemiEd has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.HemiEd has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.HemiEd has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:35 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.