Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-12-2012, 10:13 PM  
Saul Good Saul Good is offline
Supporter
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Casino cash: $6252
****The Official speech-to-text thread****

Here's how this works. You read the post above yours into the speech-to-text function of your phone one time. You can't correct the errors. If the post above yours contains errors, you must read the errors as they appear, not as they should be. Let's see how long it takes before the OP becomes garbled and incoherent. After that, we can take a KCNut post and see how long it takes to turn it into something that makes sense.

Go
Posts: 30,659
Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 10:36 PM   #2
Saul Good Saul Good is offline
Supporter
 

Join Date: Jul 2005
Casino cash: $6252
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saul Good View Post
Here's how this works. You read the post above yours into the speech-to-text function of your phone one time. You can't correct the errors. If the post above yours contains errors, you must read the errors as they appear, not as they should be. Let's see how long it takes before the OP becomes garbled and incoherent. After that, we can take a KCNut post and see how long it takes to turn it into something that makes sense.

Go
gears of this works you read the post of yours into the speech to text function of your phone 1 time you can't correct the errors is the post above yours contains errors you must read errors as they appear out of day should be let's see how long it takes for the op becomes garbled. After that we can take a k c net and see how long it takes to turn it into something make sense go
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Diddy View Post
Saul 2014
Posts: 30,659
Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 12:30 AM   #3
dmahurin dmahurin is offline
Veteran
 
dmahurin's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2010
Casino cash: $5675
Gears of this works you read the post of yours into the speech to text function of your phone one time you can't correct the errors as the post above yours contains errors you must read errors as they appear out of day should be let's see how long it takes for the OPA becomes garbled after that we can take ATC net and see how long it takes to turn it into something that makes sense though
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Well there is no way they're taking a QB 1st, I'd be bet my left testicle on that.
Posts: 1,263
dmahurin is too fat/Omaha.dmahurin is too fat/Omaha.dmahurin is too fat/Omaha.dmahurin is too fat/Omaha.dmahurin is too fat/Omaha.dmahurin is too fat/Omaha.dmahurin is too fat/Omaha.dmahurin is too fat/Omaha.dmahurin is too fat/Omaha.dmahurin is too fat/Omaha.dmahurin is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 12:36 AM   #4
Phobia Phobia is offline
Together is Powerful
 
Phobia's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: KCMO
Casino cash: $5097
I am far, far too lazy to spend 45 seconds on this game.
Posts: 55,728
Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 12:36 AM   #5
pr_capone pr_capone is offline
** *- -- -- *
 
pr_capone's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Aguadilla
Casino cash: $5682
gears of this word she read the post of yours into the speech to text function of your phone 1 time you can't correct the errors has the post of yours contains errors you must read is a appear out of day should be let's see how long it takes for the above becomes garbled after that we can take the atc net and see how long it takes to turn degrees into something that makes sense though
Posts: 18,358
pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 12:36 AM   #6
Phobia Phobia is offline
Together is Powerful
 
Phobia's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: KCMO
Casino cash: $5097
Looks like we have some heavy Russian accents on this site.
Posts: 55,728
Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 01:06 AM   #7
SNR SNR is online now
Simply Red's backup vocalist
 
SNR's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Where the hell is SNR
Casino cash: $9562
I use my phone to call people. I don't use it to masturbate like some of you assholes do.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper16 View Post
I would read an entire blog of SNR breaking down athletes' musical capabilities like draft scouting reports.
Posts: 55,904
SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 01:08 AM   #8
SNR SNR is online now
Simply Red's backup vocalist
 
SNR's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Where the hell is SNR
Casino cash: $9562
Dude killer vibrate app. I cum 4.5 seconds faster with this thing than I do with TMobile or AT&T
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper16 View Post
I would read an entire blog of SNR breaking down athletes' musical capabilities like draft scouting reports.
Posts: 55,904
SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 01:21 AM   #9
dmahurin dmahurin is offline
Veteran
 
dmahurin's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2010
Casino cash: $5675
Gears of this word she read the post of yours into the speech to text function of your phone one time you can't correct the errors of the post of yours contains errors you must read it as a appear out of they should be let's see how long it takes for the above becomes garbled after that we can take the ATC met and see how long it takes to turn degrees something that makes sense throw
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Well there is no way they're taking a QB 1st, I'd be bet my left testicle on that.
Posts: 1,263
dmahurin is too fat/Omaha.dmahurin is too fat/Omaha.dmahurin is too fat/Omaha.dmahurin is too fat/Omaha.dmahurin is too fat/Omaha.dmahurin is too fat/Omaha.dmahurin is too fat/Omaha.dmahurin is too fat/Omaha.dmahurin is too fat/Omaha.dmahurin is too fat/Omaha.dmahurin is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 07:15 AM   #10
Rukdafaidas Rukdafaidas is offline
lifelong Chiefs survivor
 

Join Date: Mar 2003
Casino cash: $5610
This is awesome:

Get present this word she read the post of years into the speech to text function of your phone one time you can't correct the errors of the post of yours contains errors you must really does appear out of the should be let's see how long it takes for the above becomes garbled after that we can take the ATC Matt and see how long it takes to turn degrees something that makes sense bro.
Posts: 2,292
Rukdafaidas has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Rukdafaidas has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Rukdafaidas has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Rukdafaidas has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Rukdafaidas has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Rukdafaidas has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Rukdafaidas has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Rukdafaidas has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Rukdafaidas has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Rukdafaidas has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Rukdafaidas has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 07:37 AM   #11
Dartgod Dartgod is offline
Wasted away again...
 
Dartgod's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: in Margaritaville
Casino cash: $21652
Get present this this the post of yours in to speech to text function of your phone when you can swear curse of the post of yours since there's this really really appear to be let's see how long it takes for the about to become a after that we can take the and see and see how long it takes to turn the grease something that makes sense bro.
Posted via Mobile Device
Posts: 33,133
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 07:48 AM   #12
Saul Good Saul Good is offline
Supporter
 

Join Date: Jul 2005
Casino cash: $6252
Theres a new version of this thread that is going to be much more entertaining.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Diddy View Post
Saul 2014
Posts: 30,659
Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 07:48 AM   #13
KC Tattoo KC Tattoo is offline
SPOT THE PSYCHO
 
KC Tattoo's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: ks
Casino cash: $7360
Get prezent in the post of yours to speech function text of your fone. When you can swear like a sailor since theres this really really appear see how long it takes to sail the see of cheese & greese something that doesn't make sence or smell funny bro.
Posts: 21,221
KC Tattoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC Tattoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC Tattoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC Tattoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC Tattoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC Tattoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC Tattoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC Tattoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC Tattoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC Tattoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC Tattoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 07:51 AM   #14
luv luv is offline
Someday
 
luv's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Springfield, MO
Casino cash: $5740
Quote:
Originally Posted by SNR View Post
Dude killer vibrate app. I cum 4.5 seconds faster with this thing than I do with TMobile or AT&T
So, where do you stick your phone?
__________________
It's never too late to become the person you were meant to be.
Posts: 59,655
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 01:39 PM   #15
Baby Lee Baby Lee is online now
Cake Boss!!
 
Baby Lee's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: 456 Lick My Butthole Lane
Casino cash: $7302


__________________
SNL Standards and Practices - "you can't say 'midget,' It's just like saying the N-word.'

John Mulaney - "No it isn't, because you JUST SAID midget."

Last edited by Baby Lee; 07-13-2012 at 01:52 PM..
Posts: 41,779
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:05 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.