Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2009, 10:38 AM  
Ebolapox Ebolapox is offline
remember, remember
 
Ebolapox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Casino cash: $8764
***Official Knowmo2724 homer-2000 thread***

Very few non-bronco fans can tolerate him. he creates inane threads that are homeristic in nature (his avatar is very apropos), and nobody loves him (not even his own mother)

'face, this can be the home for all knowmo threads so we aren't treated to the bi-weekly steaming 'presents' left by the front door.
Posts: 25,589
Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.
 
Old 09-06-2012, 11:04 PM   #4291
Von Dumbass Von Dumbass is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Mar 2008
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by SNR View Post
Coaches blew smoke up the asses of the 0-16 Detroit Lions all the time.
We have 4 pretty good linebackers in Woodyard, Von, Mays, and DJ. Missing DJ is a huge blow though.
Posts: 10,481
Von Dumbass < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Von Dumbass < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Von Dumbass < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Von Dumbass < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Von Dumbass < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Von Dumbass < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Von Dumbass < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Von Dumbass < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Von Dumbass < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Von Dumbass < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Von Dumbass < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
 
Old 09-06-2012, 11:04 PM   #4292
Von Dumbass Von Dumbass is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Mar 2008
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Denver Broncos are 38-13-1 (.745) all-time in home openers, the best such winning percentage in NFL history.
https://twitter.com/benmaller/status/243912768896512000
Posts: 10,481
Von Dumbass < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Von Dumbass < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Von Dumbass < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Von Dumbass < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Von Dumbass < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Von Dumbass < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Von Dumbass < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Von Dumbass < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Von Dumbass < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Von Dumbass < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Von Dumbass < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
 
Old 09-06-2012, 11:36 PM   #4293
SNR SNR is offline
POE = MOTHER****ING COELACANTH
 
SNR's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Where the hell is SNR
Casino cash: $23233
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning View Post
We have 4 pretty good linebackers in Woodyard, Von, Mays, and DJ. Missing DJ is a huge blow though.
Where's Harvey Dent or whatever the **** his name is? DJ Williams not blow him hard enough?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper16 View Post
I would read an entire blog of SNR breaking down athletes' musical capabilities like draft scouting reports.
Posts: 58,075
SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
 
Old 09-06-2012, 11:40 PM   #4294
The Bad Guy The Bad Guy is offline
Scott Pioli
 
The Bad Guy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: The Copacobana
Casino cash: $8632
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning View Post
We have 4 pretty good linebackers in Woodyard, Von, Mays, and DJ. Missing DJ is a huge blow though.
You have one good linebacker. Miller. Get real. Woodyard is nothing more than a fringe starter, Mays is a journeyman/special teamer, and DJ Williams is one of the most overrated players in the league.
__________________
Posts: 22,388
The Bad Guy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Bad Guy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Bad Guy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Bad Guy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Bad Guy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Bad Guy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Bad Guy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Bad Guy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Bad Guy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Bad Guy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Bad Guy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
 
Old 09-06-2012, 11:41 PM   #4295
Von Dumbass Von Dumbass is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Mar 2008
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by SNR View Post
Where's Harvey Dent or whatever the **** his name is? DJ Williams not blow him hard enough?
Harvey Steinberg? He got DJ a lesser charge in the DUI case, I don't think he has as much pull with the Commissioner.
Posts: 10,481
Von Dumbass < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Von Dumbass < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Von Dumbass < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Von Dumbass < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Von Dumbass < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Von Dumbass < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Von Dumbass < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Von Dumbass < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Von Dumbass < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Von Dumbass < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Von Dumbass < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
 
Old 09-06-2012, 11:48 PM   #4296
Von Dumbass Von Dumbass is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Mar 2008
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bad Guy View Post
You have one good linebacker. Miller. Get real. Woodyard is nothing more than a fringe starter, Mays is a journeyman/special teamer, and DJ Williams is one of the most overrated players in the league.
Mays was the best ILB, 4-3 or 3-4, in the NFL last year against the run.

Woodyard is a great depth guy to have on your team. He is a good nickle LB'er with a lot of speed and is also an excellent Special Teams player.

DJ is one of the best all-around LB's in the league. He does everything well. He is physical, he has speed, he is an excellent blitzer, he can cover... The guy can play every LB position and has played every LB position in his career. I wouldn't say he is overrated at all, he gets very little recognition actually.
Posts: 10,481
Von Dumbass < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Von Dumbass < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Von Dumbass < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Von Dumbass < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Von Dumbass < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Von Dumbass < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Von Dumbass < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Von Dumbass < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Von Dumbass < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Von Dumbass < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Von Dumbass < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
 
Old 09-06-2012, 11:48 PM   #4297
SNR SNR is offline
POE = MOTHER****ING COELACANTH
 
SNR's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Where the hell is SNR
Casino cash: $23233
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning View Post
Harvey Steinberg? He got DJ a lesser charge in the DUI case
OH THANK GOD! I WAS WORRIED THAT DJ WILLIAMS' IRRESPONSIBLE ASS WOULD BE ADEQUATELY PUNISHED FOR ENDANGERING THE LIVES OF THOUSANDS OF DENVER MOTORISTS!

I BELIEVE IN HARVEY DENT
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper16 View Post
I would read an entire blog of SNR breaking down athletes' musical capabilities like draft scouting reports.
Posts: 58,075
SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
 
Old 09-06-2012, 11:49 PM   #4298
SNR SNR is offline
POE = MOTHER****ING COELACANTH
 
SNR's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Where the hell is SNR
Casino cash: $23233
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning View Post
Mays was the best ILB, 4-3 or 3-4, in the NFL last year against the run.

Woodyard is a great depth guy to have on your team. He is a good nickle LB'er with a lot of speed and is also an excellent Special Teams player.

DJ is one of the best all-around LB's in the league. He does everything well. He is physical, he has speed, he is an excellent blitzer, he can cover... The guy can play every LB position and has played every LB position in his career. I wouldn't say he is overrated at all, he gets very little recognition actually.
He has speed

When he's intoxicated behind the wheel of a car
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper16 View Post
I would read an entire blog of SNR breaking down athletes' musical capabilities like draft scouting reports.
Posts: 58,075
SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
 
Old 09-06-2012, 11:56 PM   #4299
Von Dumbass Von Dumbass is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Mar 2008
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by SNR View Post
OH THANK GOD! I WAS WORRIED THAT DJ WILLIAMS' IRRESPONSIBLE ASS WOULD BE ADEQUATELY PUNISHED FOR ENDANGERING THE LIVES OF THOUSANDS OF DENVER MOTORISTS!

I BELIEVE IN HARVEY DENT
I never said he was a great human being. He is a pretty good LB though.
Posts: 10,481
Von Dumbass < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Von Dumbass < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Von Dumbass < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Von Dumbass < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Von Dumbass < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Von Dumbass < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Von Dumbass < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Von Dumbass < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Von Dumbass < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Von Dumbass < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Von Dumbass < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
 
Old 09-07-2012, 08:54 AM   #4300
Pasta Giant Meatball Pasta Giant Meatball is offline
Hungry?
 
Pasta Giant Meatball's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: U.S.A.
Casino cash: $18000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning View Post
and folks that's part of the reason why he's no longer a HC in the NFL.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Count Zarth View Post
If this team goes 9-7 I'll eat a bug.
Posts: 33,055
Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.
 
Old 09-07-2012, 08:55 AM   #4301
Pasta Giant Meatball Pasta Giant Meatball is offline
Hungry?
 
Pasta Giant Meatball's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: U.S.A.
Casino cash: $18000
KnowMo just has to be Clay....has to be. There cannot be TWO of them. I refuse to believe it.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Count Zarth View Post
If this team goes 9-7 I'll eat a bug.
Posts: 33,055
Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.
 
Old 09-07-2012, 08:57 AM   #4302
The Bad Guy The Bad Guy is offline
Scott Pioli
 
The Bad Guy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: The Copacobana
Casino cash: $8632
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning View Post
Ayers is good against the run. He will still get a good amount of playing time this year.

And so what if I turned games off early during the 4-12 season? Kyle Orton wasn't going to bring us back from 10+ point deficits. I have read the game threads where the Chiefs weren't playing well and have seen plenty of people say, "I'm done watching this shitfest"
Ayers sucks, just give up that dream.

It also says that you're a fairweather fan. That's what it says. But why do we expect any different from a bet-welching homer asshole?
__________________
Posts: 22,388
The Bad Guy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Bad Guy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Bad Guy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Bad Guy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Bad Guy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Bad Guy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Bad Guy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Bad Guy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Bad Guy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Bad Guy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Bad Guy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
 
Old 09-07-2012, 09:53 AM   #4303
Von Dumbass Von Dumbass is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Mar 2008
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bad Guy View Post
Ayers sucks, just give up that dream.

It also says that you're a fairweather fan. That's what it says. But why do we expect any different from a bet-welching homer asshole?
I'm not a fairweather fan. I turned the game on every week of that season and was hoping for a win, I just turned some of them off early.
Posts: 10,481
Von Dumbass < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Von Dumbass < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Von Dumbass < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Von Dumbass < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Von Dumbass < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Von Dumbass < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Von Dumbass < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Von Dumbass < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Von Dumbass < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Von Dumbass < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Von Dumbass < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
 
Old 09-07-2012, 10:01 AM   #4304
Sofa King Sofa King is offline
Is winter over yet?
 
Sofa King's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: South Dakota
Casino cash: $7774
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning View Post
I'm not a fairweather fan. I turned the game on every week of that season and was hoping for a win, I just turned some of them off early.


So what is YOUR definition of a fairweather fan.

Here's Urban dictionary's definitions.

Quote:
Fair Weather Fan 302 up, 57 down
A fan of a sports team who only shows support when the team is doing well. During hard times they usually bandwagon other teams. They basically have no real loyalty to the team, but still manage to get better seats than you at the game. Strangely they mysteriously vanish at the first sign of trouble.
Quote:
People who only support sports teams when they are doing well ie when the "weather is fair." If their team is losing, they don't claim to be a fan, but when their team is winning, they are obnoxious to the highest degree.
Quote:
Certain people who only watch a sports team when said sports team is having a winning season.
Posts: 18,781
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
 
Old 09-07-2012, 10:03 AM   #4305
Pasta Giant Meatball Pasta Giant Meatball is offline
Hungry?
 
Pasta Giant Meatball's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: U.S.A.
Casino cash: $18000
Wait till Potato Head goes down. He'll have that shit turned off after a quarter.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Count Zarth View Post
If this team goes 9-7 I'll eat a bug.
Posts: 33,055
Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.
 
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:30 PM.


This is a test for a client's site.
A new website that shows member-created construction site listings that need fill or have excess fill. Dirt Monkey @ https://DirtMonkey.net
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.