Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The GET IN MAH BELLY! Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2012, 12:57 PM  
ChiefsandO'sfan ChiefsandO'sfan is offline
Alex Smith
 
ChiefsandO'sfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Casino cash: $1451431
Bernard Pollard-Another former Chief saying the chiefs don't wanna win

http://www.610sports.com/topic/play_...udioId=6063673


All you can do is laugh at this point. "The chiefs don't make the moves necessary to improve the team, chiefs wont spend the $ to get great players"
Posts: 16,456
ChiefsandO'sfan is too fat/Omaha.ChiefsandO'sfan is too fat/Omaha.ChiefsandO'sfan is too fat/Omaha.ChiefsandO'sfan is too fat/Omaha.ChiefsandO'sfan is too fat/Omaha.ChiefsandO'sfan is too fat/Omaha.ChiefsandO'sfan is too fat/Omaha.ChiefsandO'sfan is too fat/Omaha.ChiefsandO'sfan is too fat/Omaha.ChiefsandO'sfan is too fat/Omaha.ChiefsandO'sfan is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 08:26 PM   #151
Rausch Rausch is offline
MVP
 
Rausch's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Jefferson City, mo., USA
Casino cash: $1227321
Quote:
Originally Posted by FAX View Post
Hmmm ... I think you may be getting a little carried away there, Mr. mcaj22.

In many respects, this is a very different team than the one Pioli inherited. We have some damn fine players that any franchise in the league would move into their starting line-up.
I think we picked like we had Brady.

We don't.

Hudson will end up a great C. Big John will be an awesome G. I have no doubt in that. I love these picks.

But our 1st round picks were wasted. We spent QB-level picks on disposable positions (DE.)
__________________
Quote:
"He had no teeth, and he was slobbering all over himself. I'm thinking, 'You can have your money back, just get me out of here. Let me go be an accountant." I can't tell you how badly I wanted out of there."
Denver rookie QB John Elway, on Jack Lambert, after Lambert and the Steelers knocked Elway out of his first game as a pro (1983).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog Farmer View Post
Dee ford is gonna make us all forget we ever had a Derrick Thomas
Posts: 49,535
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 08:27 PM   #152
FAX FAX is offline
testing ... 1, 2, 3
 
FAX's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Tennessee
Casino cash: $14074138
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeezNutz View Post
We have a shallow roster, led by an individual, Cassel, who inspires no respect from his teammates and thus cannot lead.

Additionally, the HC was put in a position to fail by being allowed to assume DC responsibilities, too.

In short, Pioli couldn't be a worse GM.
I won't argue the fact that Cassel has a negative effect on the overall team. He has a negative effect on the weather and the world banking system. And there probably hasn't been a more meddling GM in the league since Darth Liberace The Elder.

But, the way my pitiable brainpan attempts to function, I include starting-line-up under the header "Coaching Decisions". The unusual situation we find ourselves in with respect to Cassel, notwithstanding.

FAX
Posts: 37,647
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 08:28 PM   #153
FAX FAX is offline
testing ... 1, 2, 3
 
FAX's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Tennessee
Casino cash: $14074138
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcaj22 View Post
but like someone just said, all the foundational pieces were here before Pioli took the job. And those pieces are in the PRIME of their careers and all Pioli is doing is wasting that talent away.
I can't disagree with those two sentence things.

FAX
Posts: 37,647
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 08:29 PM   #154
DeezNutz DeezNutz is offline
PermaBanned
 
DeezNutz's Avatar
 
Yeti Pentathlon Champion Yeti Sports 5 - Flamingo Drive Champion
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Jouissance
Casino cash: $28339
Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
Which of our starters wouldn't be starting for other teams?
Best player Pioli has acquired? Berry? Anyone else?

Jackson is shit. Has been since the selection. Baldwin doesn't even sniff year-two Bowe...and the list can go on.

Face facts; Pioli is a disaster.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by badgirl View Post
If you met me in person and didn't know who I was you would never guess it was me.
Posts: 46,403
DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 08:30 PM   #155
Count Zarth Count Zarth is offline
Emperor of the Universe
 
Count Zarth's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Casino cash: $10239410
Houston is a better player than Berry at this point.
Posts: 165,225
Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 08:32 PM   #156
BigMeatballDave BigMeatballDave is online now
That's a spicy meatball!
 
BigMeatballDave's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: My Kenworth
Casino cash: $5234
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcaj22 View Post
the roster is shallow and weak. Dave you can call me any mean name in the book you want but I shall agree to disagree with you and still love you at the end of the day sir.
Stop with the Pioli Kool-aid and Homer shit.

This roster is much better than you think.

Sure, the depth is weak, but there are some very solid players here.

Like I said, a good QB will make this team so much better.

I dislike Scott as much as anyone here.
Posts: 50,228
BigMeatballDave has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BigMeatballDave has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BigMeatballDave has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BigMeatballDave has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BigMeatballDave has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BigMeatballDave has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BigMeatballDave has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BigMeatballDave has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BigMeatballDave has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BigMeatballDave has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BigMeatballDave has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 08:32 PM   #157
DeezNutz DeezNutz is offline
PermaBanned
 
DeezNutz's Avatar
 
Yeti Pentathlon Champion Yeti Sports 5 - Flamingo Drive Champion
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Jouissance
Casino cash: $28339
Quote:
Originally Posted by FAX View Post
I won't argue the fact that Cassel has a negative effect on the overall team. He has a negative effect on the weather and the world banking system. And there probably hasn't been a more meddling GM in the league since Darth Liberace The Elder.

But, the way my pitiable brainpan attempts to function, I include starting-line-up under the header "Coaching Decisions". The unusual situation we find ourselves in with respect to Cassel, notwithstanding.

FAX
The team is ill-prepared because the HC is taking on too much responsibility. Good thing we haven't seen that problem before. No way that Egoli could have prevented it.

As for starting lineup, who is not playing that should be?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by badgirl View Post
If you met me in person and didn't know who I was you would never guess it was me.
Posts: 46,403
DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 08:35 PM   #158
BigMeatballDave BigMeatballDave is online now
That's a spicy meatball!
 
BigMeatballDave's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: My Kenworth
Casino cash: $5234
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeezNutz View Post
Best player Pioli has acquired? Berry? Anyone else?

Jackson is shit. Has been since the selection. Baldwin doesn't even sniff year-two Bowe...and the list can go on.

Face facts; Pioli is a disaster.
Berry?

I think Berry is being used wrong.

Seems like he was used differently than 2 yrs ago.

Plus, he's not likely 100%

I just think the coaching is shit.

Look what Harbaugh's staff did for the 49ers in one season.

Edit: I misread that post, initially.
Posts: 50,228
BigMeatballDave has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BigMeatballDave has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BigMeatballDave has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BigMeatballDave has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BigMeatballDave has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BigMeatballDave has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BigMeatballDave has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BigMeatballDave has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BigMeatballDave has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BigMeatballDave has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BigMeatballDave has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 08:45 PM   #159
jspchief jspchief is offline
BAMF
 
jspchief's Avatar
 
501 Darts Version 2 Champion
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Your Face
Casino cash: $59732
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 View Post
Who gives a shit if he has an axe to grind?

He's right. That's all that matters here.
Yep.

The talent of Pollard and Battle is irrelevant. Their motivation might be relevant. But at the end of the day what these guys are saying is easy to believe.

This team has been mired in mediocrity for the better part of 4 decades. I don't find it hard to believe that there is an institutional shortcoming that has passed from father to son. Maybe their intent is winning, but the execution is missing.
__________________
Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgment that something is more important than fear.
The brave may not live forever but the cautious do not live at all.
Posts: 23,961
jspchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.jspchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.jspchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.jspchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.jspchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.jspchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.jspchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.jspchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.jspchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.jspchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.jspchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 08:55 PM   #160
Rausch Rausch is offline
MVP
 
Rausch's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Jefferson City, mo., USA
Casino cash: $1227321
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning View Post
Houston is a better player than Berry at this point.
A healthy Lewis is as well.

Berry is clearly hurt. He's either not back (and never will be) or he's playing through an injury he shouldn't be.
__________________
Quote:
"He had no teeth, and he was slobbering all over himself. I'm thinking, 'You can have your money back, just get me out of here. Let me go be an accountant." I can't tell you how badly I wanted out of there."
Denver rookie QB John Elway, on Jack Lambert, after Lambert and the Steelers knocked Elway out of his first game as a pro (1983).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog Farmer View Post
Dee ford is gonna make us all forget we ever had a Derrick Thomas
Posts: 49,535
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 09:18 PM   #161
FAX FAX is offline
testing ... 1, 2, 3
 
FAX's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Tennessee
Casino cash: $14074138
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeezNutz View Post
The team is ill-prepared because the HC is taking on too much responsibility. Good thing we haven't seen that problem before. No way that Egoli could have prevented it.

As for starting lineup, who is not playing that should be?
That's a good question.

Since I have no way of evaluating the players in practice from this location, I can offer no particular answer. The cute response might be Carr, but that's just silly.

It does raise the issue, though, that since we're willing to give Cassel more money than some Eastern European countries' gross national product and trot his ass out as a starter year after year when all evidence points to the fact that he should be placing stamps on shipping boxes, how can I trust the coaching staff's judgment in other areas?

There seems to be a general lack of accountability that permeates the franchise from top to bottom.

FAX
Posts: 37,647
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 09:32 PM   #162
Oh Snap Oh Snap is offline
Veteran
 
Oh Snap's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2005
Casino cash: $6734
What happened to Jarrad Page? I thought he was a decent SS for us a few years back. Pollard wasn't too bad either. He was a liability in coverage.
Posts: 1,331
Oh Snap has disabled reputation
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 10:22 PM   #163
Sorter Sorter is offline
Caralho
 
Sorter's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Belo Horizante
Casino cash: $100061267
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
Berry?

I think Berry is being used wrong.

Seems like he was used differently than 2 yrs ago.
He is being used wrong, as far as my football philosophies go.

However, he's being used in the same manner as he was when Romeo got here. In fact, Romeo in all likelihood was a major reason in Pioli drafting Eric.
Posts: 15,006
Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 10:25 PM   #164
BossChief BossChief is offline
Please be better than 2004
 
BossChief's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: BF Iowa
Casino cash: $5363764
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh Snap View Post
What happened to Jarrad Page? I thought he was a decent SS for us a few years back. Pollard wasn't too bad either. He was a liability in coverage.
Page was always a FS and decided to go back to baseball.

Overrated.
Posts: 28,998
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 11:27 PM   #165
Saccopoo Saccopoo is offline
In ur base killing ur dudes.
 
Saccopoo's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Zion
Casino cash: $49866
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
I think we picked like we had Brady.

We don't.

Hudson will end up a great C. Big John will be an awesome G. I have no doubt in that. I love these picks.

But our 1st round picks were wasted. We spent QB-level picks on disposable positions (DE.)
Exactly.

QB, Rush End, Offensive Tackle.

Those are the gold standard, top five picks for any team on any level.

Total, unequivical fail on Pioli.

****ing moron.
__________________
Dammit. I just stepped in the Chief's 2014 Draft.

Posts: 9,884
Saccopoo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Saccopoo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Saccopoo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Saccopoo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Saccopoo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Saccopoo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Saccopoo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Saccopoo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Saccopoo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Saccopoo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Saccopoo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.