Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2012, 05:58 PM  
ChiefsandO'sfan ChiefsandO'sfan is offline
Alex Smith
 
ChiefsandO'sfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Casino cash: $1449244
Cassel has a concussion.

Cassel has concussion
Posted by Mike Florio on October 7, 2012, 7:53 PM EDT
Matt Cassel AP

The official word after Sunday’s loss by the Chiefs to the Ravens was that quarterback Matt Cassel is being evaluated for a head injury.

The evaluation has been completed. Per a league source, Cassel has a concussion.

And so Cassel’s status will depend on evaluations and opinions from an independent neurologist, who must clear Cassel to practice and play. Until he’s cleared, he can do neither.
Posts: 16,301
ChiefsandO'sfan is too fat/Omaha.ChiefsandO'sfan is too fat/Omaha.ChiefsandO'sfan is too fat/Omaha.ChiefsandO'sfan is too fat/Omaha.ChiefsandO'sfan is too fat/Omaha.ChiefsandO'sfan is too fat/Omaha.ChiefsandO'sfan is too fat/Omaha.ChiefsandO'sfan is too fat/Omaha.ChiefsandO'sfan is too fat/Omaha.ChiefsandO'sfan is too fat/Omaha.ChiefsandO'sfan is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 04:44 PM   #211
rico rico is offline
Tarp that Load.
 
rico's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Da SEI
Casino cash: $1043825
Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
That guy is hilarious.

He quoted a post where the Planeteer said, unequivocally, that the Sanchez group was a "vocal minority" and then tries to use said post to paint the entire board as people who wanted Sanchez over Cassel.
Whoa, that was the same guy? I didn't even realize. Was just scrollin' through posts without looking at usernames. That is hilarious.
__________________
tl;dr
Posts: 4,383
rico threw an interception on a screen pass.rico threw an interception on a screen pass.rico threw an interception on a screen pass.rico threw an interception on a screen pass.rico threw an interception on a screen pass.rico threw an interception on a screen pass.rico threw an interception on a screen pass.rico threw an interception on a screen pass.rico threw an interception on a screen pass.rico threw an interception on a screen pass.rico threw an interception on a screen pass.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 04:45 PM   #212
Molitoth Molitoth is offline
Chiefs Rubberneck
 
Molitoth's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2004
Casino cash: $98642
Claiming that Chiefsplanet was "set on Sanchez" is like saying all chiefs fans are "classless".

A few bad apples.
Posts: 11,012
Molitoth is too fat/Omaha.Molitoth is too fat/Omaha.Molitoth is too fat/Omaha.Molitoth is too fat/Omaha.Molitoth is too fat/Omaha.Molitoth is too fat/Omaha.Molitoth is too fat/Omaha.Molitoth is too fat/Omaha.Molitoth is too fat/Omaha.Molitoth is too fat/Omaha.Molitoth is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 04:51 PM   #213
3rd&48ers 3rd&48ers is offline
Molôn Labé
 
3rd&48ers's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: North Carolina
Casino cash: $948633
Quote:
Originally Posted by Molitoth View Post
Claiming that Chiefsplanet was "set on Sanchez" is like saying all chiefs fans are "classless".

A few bad apples.
Aren't you all?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja View Post
Wanna know whats really sad, that the Raiders have had double digit losses every year since 2004. Here is the kicker, since 2002, the Raiders have had more post season wins then we have had in the last 43 years. How about that for a kick in the balls.
Posts: 18,136
3rd&48ers has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.3rd&48ers has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.3rd&48ers has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.3rd&48ers has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.3rd&48ers has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.3rd&48ers has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.3rd&48ers has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.3rd&48ers has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.3rd&48ers has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.3rd&48ers has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.3rd&48ers has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 05:40 PM   #214
Mr. Laz Mr. Laz is offline
Don't Tease Me
 
Mr. Laz's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: KS
Casino cash: $435101
Quote:
Originally Posted by durtyrute View Post
If we are REALLY going to draft Geno, a couple of drafts spots shouldn't stop us. I don't ever want to see Cassel on the field as a Chief again. Plus it would be nice to know what we have on the bench since we know with 100% accuracy that our starter is shit.
The Colts were not going to trade the #1 position and pass on Luck.


If Geno Smith keeps going it will probably be the same.

#2 spot in the draft is too low to get Smith


as for Quinn and Stanzi, the evaluation of either isn't worth risking the draft spot to get an elite QBotF.


Hell ... you might want to seal the deal by trading Bowe to the Jets for a 1st and 3rd just so we KNOW we won't win.

If you are going for it, then don't half ass it.
Posts: 80,133
Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 05:44 PM   #215
3rd&48ers 3rd&48ers is offline
Molôn Labé
 
3rd&48ers's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: North Carolina
Casino cash: $948633
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laz View Post
The Colts were not going to trade the #1 position and pass on Luck.


If Geno Smith keeps going it will probably be the same.

#2 spot in the draft is too low to get Smith


as for Quinn and Stanzi, the evaluation of either isn't worth risking the draft spot to get an elite QBotF.


Hell ... you might want to seal the deal by trading Bowe to the Jets for a 1st and 3rd just so we KNOW we won't win.

If you are going for it, then don't half ass it.
If Bowe is tagged that will never happen
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja View Post
Wanna know whats really sad, that the Raiders have had double digit losses every year since 2004. Here is the kicker, since 2002, the Raiders have had more post season wins then we have had in the last 43 years. How about that for a kick in the balls.
Posts: 18,136
3rd&48ers has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.3rd&48ers has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.3rd&48ers has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.3rd&48ers has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.3rd&48ers has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.3rd&48ers has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.3rd&48ers has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.3rd&48ers has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.3rd&48ers has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.3rd&48ers has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.3rd&48ers has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 05:46 PM   #216
Mr. Laz Mr. Laz is offline
Don't Tease Me
 
Mr. Laz's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: KS
Casino cash: $435101
Quote:
Originally Posted by R8ers View Post
If Bowe is tagged that will never happen
why not?

I would think that Bowe would LOVE to be in the New York market.
Posts: 80,133
Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 05:53 PM   #217
3rd&48ers 3rd&48ers is offline
Molôn Labé
 
3rd&48ers's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: North Carolina
Casino cash: $948633
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laz View Post
why not?

I would think that Bowe would LOVE to be in the New York market.
Nobody want's a tagged player that will hit the free agent market next year, they would have to sign him to a contract before a team will touch him
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja View Post
Wanna know whats really sad, that the Raiders have had double digit losses every year since 2004. Here is the kicker, since 2002, the Raiders have had more post season wins then we have had in the last 43 years. How about that for a kick in the balls.
Posts: 18,136
3rd&48ers has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.3rd&48ers has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.3rd&48ers has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.3rd&48ers has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.3rd&48ers has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.3rd&48ers has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.3rd&48ers has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.3rd&48ers has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.3rd&48ers has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.3rd&48ers has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.3rd&48ers has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:23 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.