Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Ed & Dave Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2012, 02:44 PM  
ChiefsandO'sfan ChiefsandO'sfan is offline
Alex Smith
 
ChiefsandO'sfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Casino cash: $5212
Winston mad at the Fans

Arrowhead Pride ‏@ArrowheadPride

Eric Winston was very angry at the cheering when Cassel got hurt. Held court w/ the media for a few min about that in the Chiefs locker room
Posts: 16,768
ChiefsandO'sfan is too fat/Omaha.ChiefsandO'sfan is too fat/Omaha.ChiefsandO'sfan is too fat/Omaha.ChiefsandO'sfan is too fat/Omaha.ChiefsandO'sfan is too fat/Omaha.ChiefsandO'sfan is too fat/Omaha.ChiefsandO'sfan is too fat/Omaha.ChiefsandO'sfan is too fat/Omaha.ChiefsandO'sfan is too fat/Omaha.ChiefsandO'sfan is too fat/Omaha.ChiefsandO'sfan is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 07:38 PM   #946
FAX FAX is offline
testing ... 1, 2, 3
 
FAX's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Tennessee
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
That's actually a really good point.

In an organization where nobody is allowed to speak, Eric Winston has been allowed to spend 2 entire media cycles blasting the fans without recourse or nary a peep from the front office.

You know what, **** these guys. I didn't even connect those to facts but the discrepancy couldn't any more clear.

Question The Way and we'll cut your ass, spend 2 days ignorantly blasting the customers that keep this team clothed and fed...well by God, keep on going if it's all in the name of protecting our sacred cow.

What an incredible band of assholes we have leading this team.
Another dot. Maybe two. Dots amass as they fly at us from all directions.

Fellow Planeteers, let us consider the fact that, all of a sudden, out of nowhere, unexpectedly, and with absolute unforeseen abruptness, Winston (a newcomer with no local affinities and a free agent recruited and selected personally by Pioli, himself) has carte blanche to make sure ALL the media outlets were present and to secure their promise that, once informed, ALL of them would run with the story.

We cannot avoid the obvious implications that, at One Langleyhead Drive, decisions of that nature require approval at the very highest security levels. This, my friends, is evidence incontrovertible that Winston is acting at Dr. Evil's bidding and with his express approval.

But if that's the case, one might ask, how would Winston (acting on Pioli's behalf) know that Cassel would be going down with an injury? (For certainly, they might have reasonably anticipated that, were Cassel to be injured, some fans might applaud the event thereby justifying Winston's feigned and inappropriate outrage.)

Aha! Says I to that!!

You may recall that there was a very mysterious phone call made to Cassel on the sideline moments just prior to the series in which his supposed injury occurred. During that call, Cassel was reported to have had a strange expression on his face. This expression was noticed by several Planeteers who commented on this fact at the time and in the game thread. Could it be that that was the call in which Cassel was told to take a dive?

But if that took place, one might inquire once more, how would Cassel explain an injury on the field? How could that be arranged so as not to appear dubious?

Aho de ho ho! Says I once more!!!

Ask yourselves this, gentlemen; During the play in which Cassel was assumed to be injured, who was it that missed a key block allowing the Ratbird defender to reach Cassel and plunk him forcefully to the ground? Winston!! That's who!!

Ah, yes. The plot becomes clearer and clearer. It is insidious, indeed. And most foul. Particularly if Clark Hunt's money was used to fund the conspirators' loyalty. My God! What kind of evil mind could conceive of such a thing?

It is clear that we are in for the fight of our lives, gentlemen. We must be alert and prepared at all times. Certainly, we cannot afford to expect anything less than Dr. Evil's best efforts to undermine our solidarity and to kidnap and shave the hair off our pet animals.

FAX
Posts: 37,639
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 07:40 PM   #947
Ben N 58men Ben N 58men is offline
MURRAY > SMITH
 
Ben N 58men's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Kern County, CA
Casino cash: $5705
Winston is a ****ing chump.


I like how he just to the conclusion that the cheering was directed at Cassels injury.
Posts: 11,059
Ben N 58men has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Ben N 58men has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Ben N 58men has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Ben N 58men has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Ben N 58men has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Ben N 58men has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Ben N 58men has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Ben N 58men has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Ben N 58men has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Ben N 58men has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Ben N 58men has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 07:45 PM   #948
GloryDayz GloryDayz is offline
Good luck KC Chiefs...
 
GloryDayz's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Lee's Summit, MO
Casino cash: $5872
Quote:
Originally Posted by FAX View Post
Another dot. Maybe two. Dots amass as they fly at us from all directions.

Fellow Planeteers, let us consider the fact that, all of a sudden, out of nowhere, unexpectedly, and with absolute unforeseen abruptness, Winston (a newcomer with no local affinities and a free agent recruited and selected personally by Pioli, himself) has carte blanche to make sure ALL the media outlets were present and to secure their promise that, once informed, ALL of them would run with the story.

We cannot avoid the obvious implications that, at One Langleyhead Drive, decisions of that nature require approval at the very highest security levels. This, my friends, is evidence incontrovertible that Winston is acting at Dr. Evil's bidding and with his express approval.

But if that's the case, one might ask, how would Winston (acting on Pioli's behalf) know that Cassel would be going down with an injury? (For certainly, they might have reasonably anticipated that, were Cassel to be injured, some fans might applaud the event thereby justifying Winston's feigned and inappropriate outrage.)

Aha! Says I to that!!

You may recall that there was a very mysterious phone call made to Cassel on the sideline moments just prior to the series in which his supposed injury occurred. During that call, Cassel was reported to have had a strange expression on his face. This expression was noticed by several Planeteers who commented on this fact at the time and in the game thread. Could it be that that was the call in which Cassel was told to take a dive?

But if that took place, one might inquire once more, how would Cassel explain an injury on the field? How could that be arranged so as not to appear dubious?

Aho de ho ho! Says I once more!!!

Ask yourselves this, gentlemen; During the play in which Cassel was assumed to be injured, who was it that missed a key block allowing the Ratbird defender to reach Cassel and plunk him forcefully to the ground? Winston!! That's who!!

Ah, yes. The plot becomes clearer and clearer. It is insidious, indeed. And most foul. Particularly if Clark Hunt's money was used to fund the conspirators' loyalty. My God! What kind of evil mind could conceive of such a thing?

It is clear that we are in for the fight of our lives, gentlemen. We must be alert and prepared at all times. Certainly, we cannot afford to expect anything less than Dr. Evil's best efforts to undermine our solidarity and to kidnap and shave the hair off our pet animals.

FAX
Go with it... I think we're all a little perplexed as to how a couple of mere bumps resulted in what he claims to be a concussion. He may have one, but I still have my doubts...
Posts: 21,318
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 07:57 PM   #949
Straight, No Chaser Straight, No Chaser is offline
3rd best in afc west
 
Straight, No Chaser's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: AZ
Casino cash: $5105
Quote:
Originally Posted by FAX View Post
Another dot. Maybe two. Dots amass as they fly at us from all directions.

Fellow Planeteers, let us consider the fact that, all of a sudden, out of nowhere, unexpectedly, and with absolute unforeseen abruptness, Winston (a newcomer with no local affinities and a free agent recruited and selected personally by Pioli, himself) has carte blanche to make sure ALL the media outlets were present and to secure their promise that, once informed, ALL of them would run with the story.
BLAH, BLAH, BLAH.... Wait a second. Do you remember Barry? Barry Richardson?

He played Right Tackle in 2011.


Are you watching re-runs of Millenium again? Going through your library of X-Files epsiodes?
Posts: 1,185
Straight, No Chaser has disabled reputation
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 08:13 PM   #950
Spott Spott is offline
I ♥ Boobs
 
Spott's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Orange Park, FL
Casino cash: $5000
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Wi...as_City_Chiefs

Kansas City Chiefs
Winston signed with the Kansas City Chiefs on March 17, 2012. [2] In his fifth game with Kansas City, Winston missed a block and allowed Quarterback Matt Cassell to sustain a concussion. After the game he decided to alienate himself from the fans in Kansas City by wrongfully accusing them of applauding the injury and not taking responsibility for his mediocre performance during his brief tenure with the Chiefs.
Posts: 9,999
Spott Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Spott Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Spott Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Spott Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Spott Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Spott Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Spott Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Spott Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Spott Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Spott Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Spott Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 08:14 PM   #951
ghak99 ghak99 is offline
Veteran
 

Join Date: Jan 2007
Casino cash: $28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spott View Post
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Wi...as_City_Chiefs

Kansas City Chiefs
Winston signed with the Kansas City Chiefs on March 17, 2012. [2] In his fifth game with Kansas City, Winston missed a block and allowed Quarterback Matt Cassell to sustain a concussion. After the game he decided to alienate himself from the fans in Kansas City by wrongfully accusing them of applauding the injury and not taking responsibility for his mediocre performance during his brief tenure with the Chiefs.
Posts: 2,055
ghak99 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ghak99 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ghak99 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ghak99 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ghak99 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ghak99 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ghak99 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ghak99 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ghak99 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ghak99 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ghak99 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 08:46 PM   #952
Austin Ed Austin Ed is offline
Starter
 

Join Date: Dec 2011
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
And Chiefs fans HAVEN'T been voicing their opinions all season long? Flying a banner over the stadium, booing bad plays and taking to Social media is voicing an opinion. Cheering for an injury is childish.

You guys can defend it all you want, no matter what excuse you have, it's tasteless.
Read Whitlock's column. He said exactly what I was thinking. Both you and Winston can save your breath. I don't need your lectures.
Posts: 102
Austin Ed < CasselAustin Ed < CasselAustin Ed < CasselAustin Ed < CasselAustin Ed < CasselAustin Ed < CasselAustin Ed < CasselAustin Ed < Cassel
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 08:58 PM   #953
Iowanian Iowanian is offline
Besides, big day tomorrow
 
Iowanian's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Utopia
Casino cash: $5332
If Winston doesn't like Chief fans now.....I wonder how he's going to feel next time he whiffs a block at home....
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by KC native View Post
I said I'm an expert dickrider.
Posts: 49,678
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 09:00 PM   #954
DaneMcCloud DaneMcCloud is offline
Band
 
DaneMcCloud's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: The 'Wood
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian View Post
If Winston doesn't like Chief fans now.....I wonder how he's going to feel next time he whiffs a block at home....
Can't wait for him to hear the rain of boos at a sold out Arrowhead stadium of 39,417 people
Posts: 48,886
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 09:05 PM   #955
Austin Ed Austin Ed is offline
Starter
 

Join Date: Dec 2011
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by tk13 View Post
Just go on twitter and search "chiefs fans." We've been getting killed for 24 hours straight. The large majority of people are not responding positively.
That means about as much to me as what the French think about who i vote for in the upcoming Presedential election. F--- 'em!
Posts: 102
Austin Ed < CasselAustin Ed < CasselAustin Ed < CasselAustin Ed < CasselAustin Ed < CasselAustin Ed < CasselAustin Ed < CasselAustin Ed < Cassel
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 09:25 PM   #956
dallaschiefsfan dallaschiefsfan is offline
Herm is the worst...horrible
 
dallaschiefsfan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2000
Casino cash: $5055
How did I NOT have Denise on my ignore list? There. Fixed.
__________________
Posts: 1,086
dallaschiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.dallaschiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.dallaschiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.dallaschiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.dallaschiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.dallaschiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.dallaschiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.dallaschiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.dallaschiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.dallaschiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.dallaschiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 10:10 PM   #957
KcMizzou KcMizzou is online now
Supporter
 
KcMizzou's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Parkville MO
Casino cash: $5165
I'm confused by the "vast minority" thing.
Posts: 54,695
KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 10:12 PM   #958
Tribal Warfare Tribal Warfare is offline
The Boom Boom Room
 
Tribal Warfare's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Far Beyond Comprehension
Casino cash: $5305
__________________
Posts: 28,339
Tribal Warfare is too fat/Omaha.Tribal Warfare is too fat/Omaha.Tribal Warfare is too fat/Omaha.Tribal Warfare is too fat/Omaha.Tribal Warfare is too fat/Omaha.Tribal Warfare is too fat/Omaha.Tribal Warfare is too fat/Omaha.Tribal Warfare is too fat/Omaha.Tribal Warfare is too fat/Omaha.Tribal Warfare is too fat/Omaha.Tribal Warfare is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 10:18 PM   #959
Simply Red Simply Red is offline
SNR's battery back-up
 
Simply Red's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: SO SO DEF HQ's
Casino cash: $5502
VARSITY
Not even the most important Eric on the Chiefs, kindly shut your fat trap.
__________________
Ryan:

* The Chiefs have more player-committed murder-suicides than playoff victories in the past two decades.

* During last year's meltdown against the Colts in the post season, it looked like the injuries slider was turned up to 100% and they were carting bodies off the field like they were filming B-roll for "The Strain".

* Brodie Croyle (!) is the only quarterback drafted by the team to start a game for them since the mid-80's...and he barely beat out Damon Huard in the process. Croyle then promptly lost all six of his starts. He couldn't even beat out Tyler Thigpen once he returned from injury.
Posts: 40,342
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 10:22 PM   #960
Fish Fish is online now
Missing Dick Curl
 
Fish's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Casino cash: $5320
Here's Trent Green's response. Good listen. Regarding the Cassel Booing, start listening in at 8:20....

http://www.stationcaster.com/player_...c=375&f=765391
__________________
Posts: 25,619
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:01 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.