Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-12-2012, 06:13 PM  
Mr. Arrowhead Mr. Arrowhead is offline
MVP
 
Mr. Arrowhead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Wichita
Casino cash: $75900
Tampa Bay

Decided to make the trip to Tampa Bay/Chiefs game in Tampa on Oct 14th, which happens to be on my 30th Birthday. This will be my 1st time in Tampa. We are going to spend the weekend in Tampa, what is there to do there as far as entertainment? Any other CPers going?
Posts: 7,262
Mr. Arrowhead Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mr. Arrowhead Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mr. Arrowhead Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mr. Arrowhead Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mr. Arrowhead Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mr. Arrowhead Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mr. Arrowhead Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mr. Arrowhead Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mr. Arrowhead Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mr. Arrowhead Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mr. Arrowhead Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 03:38 PM   #76
BigRedChief BigRedChief is offline
Brainwashed
 
BigRedChief's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Swims with fishes
Casino cash: $291791
Couple of days later............. I'm still pissed that they played with such a lack of passion and phoned in their effort. Who wants to cheer for a "soft" team? My baseball team's LF threw a better block than the Chiefs did all afternoon.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris616 View Post
There is a place inside man where his life can be terminated on voice command. Its the fail safe device meant to be used at the end of times.
Posts: 41,468
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 04:04 PM   #77
stevenidol stevenidol is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Jul 2011
Casino cash: $5553
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Couple of days later............. I'm still pissed that they played with such a lack of passion and phoned in their effort. Who wants to cheer for a "soft" team? My baseball team's LF threw a better block than the Chiefs did all afternoon.
I had too good of a time in Tampa to care about a game with a crap team. Tampa/Clearwater has some hot women. Ybor is like fish in a barrel.
Posts: 476
stevenidol < Casselstevenidol < Casselstevenidol < Casselstevenidol < Casselstevenidol < Casselstevenidol < Casselstevenidol < Casselstevenidol < Casselstevenidol < Casselstevenidol < Casselstevenidol < Cassel
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 04:15 PM   #78
TEX TEX is offline
I SURVIVED Herm, Scott & Matt!
 
TEX's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Houston, TX
Casino cash: $64653
Damn - so many brave people. I'd NEVER wear a Chiefs jersey in public...
__________________
Welcome to the National FIXED League...
My new FAVORITE Numbers are 43 & 8...
Posts: 13,474
TEX has disabled reputation
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 04:18 PM   #79
stevenidol stevenidol is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Jul 2011
Casino cash: $5553
Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
Damn - so many brave people. I'd NEVER wear a Chiefs jersey in public...
Most of my friends wore Chiefs t-shirts just in case some shit went down. One friend of mine wore a Bowe Pro Bowl jersey to the game.
Posts: 476
stevenidol < Casselstevenidol < Casselstevenidol < Casselstevenidol < Casselstevenidol < Casselstevenidol < Casselstevenidol < Casselstevenidol < Casselstevenidol < Casselstevenidol < Casselstevenidol < Cassel
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 04:38 PM   #80
Al Bundy Al Bundy is offline
Damnit Peg
 
Al Bundy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Overland Park
Casino cash: $111415
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenidol View Post
I had too good of a time in Tampa to care about a game with a crap team. Tampa/Clearwater has some hot women. Ybor is like fish in a barrel.
Yes.. if you want STD's
__________________

Posts: 12,061
Al Bundy is too fat/Omaha.Al Bundy is too fat/Omaha.Al Bundy is too fat/Omaha.Al Bundy is too fat/Omaha.Al Bundy is too fat/Omaha.Al Bundy is too fat/Omaha.Al Bundy is too fat/Omaha.Al Bundy is too fat/Omaha.Al Bundy is too fat/Omaha.Al Bundy is too fat/Omaha.Al Bundy is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 04:41 PM   #81
listopencil listopencil is online now
sic semper tyrannis
 
listopencil's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: In Partibus Infidelium
Casino cash: $1121434
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP View Post








I didn't know that you are built like a tiny little ballerina.
__________________
"As I walked out the door toward the gate that would lead to my freedom, I knew if I didn't leave my bitterness and hatred behind I'd still be in prison."


Posts: 26,868
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 04:42 PM   #82
Bwana Bwana is offline
GONE FISHING
 
Bwana's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Billings, Montana
Casino cash: $2147483647
If the game was in Miami, I would have driven up for it. I was down in Key West and Marathon, trying to drink all the beer down there. Note to self, don't do that the night before heading out deep sea fishing in rank seas, it makes for a long day.
__________________
A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one...
you'll probably never need one again.


Posts: 46,861
Bwana has disabled reputation
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 04:45 PM   #83
stevenidol stevenidol is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Jul 2011
Casino cash: $5553
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Bundy View Post
Yes.. if you want STD's
as long as they are curable.
Posts: 476
stevenidol < Casselstevenidol < Casselstevenidol < Casselstevenidol < Casselstevenidol < Casselstevenidol < Casselstevenidol < Casselstevenidol < Casselstevenidol < Casselstevenidol < Casselstevenidol < Cassel
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 06:23 PM   #84
DaKCMan AP DaKCMan AP is offline
Beloved & Awesome CP Celebrity
 
DaKCMan AP's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Florida
Casino cash: $68456
Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
I didn't know that you are built like a tiny little ballerina.
Sorry, dude.. not interested.
__________________
Posts: 33,359
DaKCMan AP threw an interception on a screen pass.DaKCMan AP threw an interception on a screen pass.DaKCMan AP threw an interception on a screen pass.DaKCMan AP threw an interception on a screen pass.DaKCMan AP threw an interception on a screen pass.DaKCMan AP threw an interception on a screen pass.DaKCMan AP threw an interception on a screen pass.DaKCMan AP threw an interception on a screen pass.DaKCMan AP threw an interception on a screen pass.DaKCMan AP threw an interception on a screen pass.DaKCMan AP threw an interception on a screen pass.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 12:01 PM   #85
BigRedChief BigRedChief is offline
Brainwashed
 
BigRedChief's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Swims with fishes
Casino cash: $291791
I was out and about today. Thought about this thread and the comments in this thread about why Tampa doesn't sell out games. Here's the problem. People are having a pinic by the water, going fishing and taking their boat out on the water.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris616 View Post
There is a place inside man where his life can be terminated on voice command. Its the fail safe device meant to be used at the end of times.
Posts: 41,468
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 12:05 PM   #86
Coogs Coogs is offline
MVP
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Northern Kansas
Casino cash: $81541
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
I was out and about today. Thought about this thread and the comments in this thread about why Tampa doesn't sell out games. Here's the problem. People are having a pinic by the water, going fishing and taking their boat out on the water.

Not to be picky, but if you are going to show a beach pic from Tampa, you can surely do better than some ol' dude fishing couldn't you?
Posts: 17,518
Coogs has disabled reputation
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:28 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.