Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2012, 09:11 PM  
Braincase Braincase is offline
Captain Nemo
 
Braincase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Brownbackistan
Casino cash: $8299
CP Suicide Watch

Who do we need to keep an eye on?
Posts: 15,147
Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 05:46 AM   #31
LoneWolf LoneWolf is offline
BAMF
 
LoneWolf's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Wichita
Casino cash: $6167
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt Tasty Cheeks View Post
Cool.

This time I'm not BlackBob.

I'll bet you your CP account on it.

and if I am BlackBob I'll paypal you $3000 and a picture of my girlfriends tits.
Wouldn't that be your ex-girlfriends tits, since you stated in another thread that you just got out of a relationship?

You suck as much at lying as you do at posting.
__________________
Posts: 7,027
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 05:59 AM   #32
Mr. Flopnuts Mr. Flopnuts is offline
King of Ball Deflating BM's
 
Mr. Flopnuts's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: #EveryDayIsDay1
Casino cash: $10100169
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saulbadguy View Post
Sheeeeeet son
Sorry man. Really. I'd be crushed if it was UW.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Well I was gonna blow and swallow instead of the usual gag and spit. But now it will be neither.
Posts: 51,205
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 06:04 AM   #33
Saulbadguy Saulbadguy is offline
When a nightmare becomes real
 
Saulbadguy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2003
Casino cash: $14632
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts View Post
Sorry man. Really. I'd be crushed if it was UW.
I had to watch the story unfold on the ESPN Caribbean score tracker. I'm good.
__________________
http://www.goemaw.com
Posts: 46,378
Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 06:07 AM   #34
Mr. Flopnuts Mr. Flopnuts is offline
King of Ball Deflating BM's
 
Mr. Flopnuts's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: #EveryDayIsDay1
Casino cash: $10100169
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saulbadguy View Post
I had to watch the story unfold on the ESPN Caribbean score tracker. I'm good.
Well that's a good place to have it go down anyways. Enjoy the cruise!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Well I was gonna blow and swallow instead of the usual gag and spit. But now it will be neither.
Posts: 51,205
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 07:03 AM   #35
Fish Fish is online now
Missing Dick Curl
 
Fish's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Casino cash: $23005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt Tasty Cheeks View Post
Cool.

This time I'm not BlackBob.

I'll bet you your CP account on it.

and if I am BlackBob I'll paypal you $3000 and a picture of my girlfriends tits.
This time? There have been other times?

Douche.....
__________________
Posts: 27,592
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 08:45 AM   #36
BigRedChief BigRedChief is offline
Brainwashed
 
BigRedChief's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Swims with fishes
Casino cash: $32927
VARSITY
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt Tasty Cheeks View Post
Cool.

This time I'm not BlackBob.

I'll bet you your CP account on it.

and if I am BlackBob I'll paypal you $3000 and a picture of my girlfriends tits.
Well its obvious you have been on here before.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch
If the Cardinals were in the American league they would be a middle of the pack team
Posts: 46,666
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 08:45 AM   #37
BigRedChief BigRedChief is offline
Brainwashed
 
BigRedChief's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Swims with fishes
Casino cash: $32927
VARSITY
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saulbadguy View Post
I had to watch the story unfold on the ESPN Caribbean score tracker. I'm good.
well at least thats some comfort.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch
If the Cardinals were in the American league they would be a middle of the pack team
Posts: 46,666
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 10:50 AM   #38
GloryDayz GloryDayz is offline
Good luck KC Chiefs...
 
GloryDayz's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Lee's Summit, MO
Casino cash: $67669
LOL, nobody should kill themselves over a bunch of non-athletes/non-gladiators who just don't care about the game they play and the city where they play. Ya gotta just point at them and laugh!
Posts: 31,681
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:50 AM.


This is a test for a client's site.
A new website that shows member-created construction site listings that need fill or have excess fill. Dirt Monkey @ https://DirtMonkey.net
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.