Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-16-2012, 07:41 PM  
ArrowheadHawk ArrowheadHawk is offline
Bringing the Pain!
 
ArrowheadHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Topeka, KS
Casino cash: $8367
**** OFFICIAL 2012-2013 Kansas Basketball Repository Thread ****

#1 Seed South Region (31-5,14-4,5-0)

Roster
Spoiler!

Non-Con Schedule
Spoiler!

Conference Schedule
Spoiler!

Post Season
Thu, March 14 TT at Kansas (W 91-63)
Fri, March 15 Iowa State at Kansas (W 88-73)
Sat, March 15 Kansas State at Kansas (W 70-54)
Fri, March 22 (16)Western Kentucky vs (1)Kansas (W 64-57)
Sun, March 24 (8)UNC vs (1)Kansas (W 70-58)
Fri, March 29 (4)Michigan at (1)Kansas Cowboys Stadium, Arlington, TX 6:37PM

Last edited by ArrowheadHawk; 03-26-2013 at 09:13 PM..
Posts: 15,219
ArrowheadHawk wants to die in a aids tree fire.ArrowheadHawk wants to die in a aids tree fire.ArrowheadHawk wants to die in a aids tree fire.ArrowheadHawk wants to die in a aids tree fire.ArrowheadHawk wants to die in a aids tree fire.ArrowheadHawk wants to die in a aids tree fire.ArrowheadHawk wants to die in a aids tree fire.ArrowheadHawk wants to die in a aids tree fire.ArrowheadHawk wants to die in a aids tree fire.ArrowheadHawk wants to die in a aids tree fire.ArrowheadHawk wants to die in a aids tree fire.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 02:57 PM   #1066
Ceej Ceej is offline
BOOM!1!
 
Ceej's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2004
Casino cash: $10522
Oh Lord.

Not this shit again.
Posts: 16,768
Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 02:59 PM   #1067
Chiefspants Chiefspants is offline
Good as New
 
Chiefspants's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2007
Casino cash: $8037
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saul Good View Post
What did he say about Mizzou that isn't also true of Colorado?
We're just too frightened engage last year's big 12 champion.
Posts: 5,044
Chiefspants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chiefspants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chiefspants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chiefspants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chiefspants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chiefspants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chiefspants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chiefspants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chiefspants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chiefspants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chiefspants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 02:59 PM   #1068
Lzen Lzen is offline
Stop!
 
Lzen's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Earth
Casino cash: $9467
“No one ever held Colorado responsible for them leaving the league. They did something they felt they had to do,” Self said. “There were so many rumors they could be left out in the cold, too. Everybody respected that without question. There are no hard feelings there. With the climate, the landscape at that particular time (summer, 2010), with all the talk about Texas, Oklahoma, A&M, Oklahoma State, Texas Tech, all those schools going to the Pac-10 back then … all the talk before that about Missouri and Nebraska going to the Big Ten … Colorado was just making sure they had a conference affiliation. No hard feelings about that.”

http://www2.ljworld.com/news/2012/ju...nds-cu-series/
__________________
You can't buy happiness. But you can buy beer. And that's pretty much the same thing.
Posts: 30,589
Lzen is too fat/Omaha.Lzen is too fat/Omaha.Lzen is too fat/Omaha.Lzen is too fat/Omaha.Lzen is too fat/Omaha.Lzen is too fat/Omaha.Lzen is too fat/Omaha.Lzen is too fat/Omaha.Lzen is too fat/Omaha.Lzen is too fat/Omaha.Lzen is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 03:00 PM   #1069
Lzen Lzen is offline
Stop!
 
Lzen's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Earth
Casino cash: $9467
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefspants View Post
We're just too frightened engage last year's big 12 champion.
__________________
You can't buy happiness. But you can buy beer. And that's pretty much the same thing.
Posts: 30,589
Lzen is too fat/Omaha.Lzen is too fat/Omaha.Lzen is too fat/Omaha.Lzen is too fat/Omaha.Lzen is too fat/Omaha.Lzen is too fat/Omaha.Lzen is too fat/Omaha.Lzen is too fat/Omaha.Lzen is too fat/Omaha.Lzen is too fat/Omaha.Lzen is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 03:00 PM   #1070
Mr. Plow Mr. Plow is offline
Gonzo = Sexy Bitch
 
Mr. Plow's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Mmmmmm....Forbidden Donut
Casino cash: $9856
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saul Good View Post
What did he say about Mizzou that isn't also true of Colorado?
Again, nobody cared that Colorado left. Most didn't even realize they were gone until they didn't show up on the schedules. Comparing KU/MU to KU/CU is dumb.
Posts: 24,279
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 03:04 PM   #1071
Saul Good Saul Good is offline
We Ready
 

Join Date: Jul 2005
Casino cash: $15776
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
“No one ever held Colorado responsible for them leaving the league. They did something they felt they had to do,” Self said. “There were so many rumors they could be left out in the cold, too. Everybody respected that without question. There are no hard feelings there. With the climate, the landscape at that particular time (summer, 2010), with all the talk about Texas, Oklahoma, A&M, Oklahoma State, Texas Tech, all those schools going to the Pac-10 back then … all the talk before that about Missouri and Nebraska going to the Big Ten … Colorado was just making sure they had a conference affiliation. No hard feelings about that.”

http://www2.ljworld.com/news/2012/ju...nds-cu-series/
Funny that he made this statement only AFTER scheduling them. Colorado had been rumored to the PAC for years.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
Colon is 0.7 WAR or 5M in value. He makes 500k. Getting pretty close, and since he's producing war each of the next 4 years of club control, he's fair value for Upton straight up. More than fair actually.
Posts: 32,092
Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 03:05 PM   #1072
Lzen Lzen is offline
Stop!
 
Lzen's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Earth
Casino cash: $9467
BTW, while looking for Self's quotes on the MU leaving for the SEC, I saw something from the Omaha paper that suggested that the Big 10 is looking at KU and North Carolina. To that, Bill Self just chuckled.

On a related note:

http://www2.kusports.com/weblogs/tal...a-state-still/
__________________
You can't buy happiness. But you can buy beer. And that's pretty much the same thing.
Posts: 30,589
Lzen is too fat/Omaha.Lzen is too fat/Omaha.Lzen is too fat/Omaha.Lzen is too fat/Omaha.Lzen is too fat/Omaha.Lzen is too fat/Omaha.Lzen is too fat/Omaha.Lzen is too fat/Omaha.Lzen is too fat/Omaha.Lzen is too fat/Omaha.Lzen is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 03:11 PM   #1073
Lzen Lzen is offline
Stop!
 
Lzen's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Earth
Casino cash: $9467
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saul Good View Post
Funny that he made this statement only AFTER scheduling them. Colorado had been rumored to the PAC for years.
You're like the ex that just can't believe it's over.
__________________
You can't buy happiness. But you can buy beer. And that's pretty much the same thing.
Posts: 30,589
Lzen is too fat/Omaha.Lzen is too fat/Omaha.Lzen is too fat/Omaha.Lzen is too fat/Omaha.Lzen is too fat/Omaha.Lzen is too fat/Omaha.Lzen is too fat/Omaha.Lzen is too fat/Omaha.Lzen is too fat/Omaha.Lzen is too fat/Omaha.Lzen is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 03:13 PM   #1074
Saul Good Saul Good is offline
We Ready
 

Join Date: Jul 2005
Casino cash: $15776
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
BTW, while looking for Self's quotes on the MU leaving for the SEC, I saw something from the Omaha paper that suggested that the Big 10 is looking at KU and North Carolina. To that, Bill Self just chuckled.

On a related note:

http://www2.kusports.com/weblogs/tal...a-state-still/
Those rumors were traced back to Kansas by the site shaggy bevo.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
Colon is 0.7 WAR or 5M in value. He makes 500k. Getting pretty close, and since he's producing war each of the next 4 years of club control, he's fair value for Upton straight up. More than fair actually.
Posts: 32,092
Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 03:18 PM   #1075
Saul Good Saul Good is offline
We Ready
 

Join Date: Jul 2005
Casino cash: $15776
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
You're like the ex that just can't believe it's over.
I honestly don't care. We lost a lot more often than we won, so I'm certainly not going to cry that it's over. That doesn't make it any less hypocritical, though.

If Self would be honest and say "we aren't playing you anymore because **** you", I'd be totally cool with that.

I was pissed off at Nebraska. Why? Because **** them. That's why.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
Colon is 0.7 WAR or 5M in value. He makes 500k. Getting pretty close, and since he's producing war each of the next 4 years of club control, he's fair value for Upton straight up. More than fair actually.
Posts: 32,092
Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 03:23 PM   #1076
Lzen Lzen is offline
Stop!
 
Lzen's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Earth
Casino cash: $9467
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saul Good View Post
I honestly don't care. We lost a lot more often than we won, so I'm certainly not going to cry that it's over. That doesn't make it any less hypocritical, though.

If Self would be honest and say "we aren't playing you anymore because **** you", I'd be totally cool with that.

I was pissed off at Nebraska. Why? Because **** them. That's why.
Well, I'm pretty sure that is what Self was saying to MU. He just couldn't say it like that.
__________________
You can't buy happiness. But you can buy beer. And that's pretty much the same thing.
Posts: 30,589
Lzen is too fat/Omaha.Lzen is too fat/Omaha.Lzen is too fat/Omaha.Lzen is too fat/Omaha.Lzen is too fat/Omaha.Lzen is too fat/Omaha.Lzen is too fat/Omaha.Lzen is too fat/Omaha.Lzen is too fat/Omaha.Lzen is too fat/Omaha.Lzen is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 03:26 PM   #1077
Saul Good Saul Good is offline
We Ready
 

Join Date: Jul 2005
Casino cash: $15776
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
Well, I'm pretty sure that is what Self was saying to MU. He just couldn't say it like that.
He can say whatever he wants. He's Bill Self. Of course, it would sound more like, "the University of uh uh uh Missouri can uh uh go uh uh uh uh **** themselves".
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
Colon is 0.7 WAR or 5M in value. He makes 500k. Getting pretty close, and since he's producing war each of the next 4 years of club control, he's fair value for Upton straight up. More than fair actually.
Posts: 32,092
Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 03:34 PM   #1078
Lzen Lzen is offline
Stop!
 
Lzen's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Earth
Casino cash: $9467
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saul Good View Post
He can say whatever he wants. He's Bill Self. Of course, it would sound more like, "the University of uh uh uh Missouri can uh uh go uh uh uh uh **** themselves".
__________________
You can't buy happiness. But you can buy beer. And that's pretty much the same thing.
Posts: 30,589
Lzen is too fat/Omaha.Lzen is too fat/Omaha.Lzen is too fat/Omaha.Lzen is too fat/Omaha.Lzen is too fat/Omaha.Lzen is too fat/Omaha.Lzen is too fat/Omaha.Lzen is too fat/Omaha.Lzen is too fat/Omaha.Lzen is too fat/Omaha.Lzen is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 03:42 PM   #1079
Chiefspants Chiefspants is offline
Good as New
 
Chiefspants's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2007
Casino cash: $8037
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saul Good View Post
Those rumors were traced back to Kansas by the site shaggy bevo.
Source? (That confirms KU started the rumor)
Posts: 5,044
Chiefspants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chiefspants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chiefspants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chiefspants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chiefspants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chiefspants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chiefspants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chiefspants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chiefspants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chiefspants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chiefspants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 03:50 PM   #1080
Reerun_KC Reerun_KC is offline
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!
 
Reerun_KC's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Kansas Jayhawks
Casino cash: $22360
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braincase View Post
Maybe if MU were to hire a Kansas Alum as the head coach, like Colorado did.
And be accused of treason against this country?

No way would anyone risk that...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochise View Post
It's not his fault he caught the only curse more powerful than the Madden curse, the curse of having Claynus swing from your nut sack
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Diddy View Post
@ the Cakin Clayton Nutsack Curse
Posts: 47,212
Reerun_KC has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Reerun_KC has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Reerun_KC has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Reerun_KC has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Reerun_KC has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Reerun_KC has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Reerun_KC has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Reerun_KC has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Reerun_KC has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Reerun_KC has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Reerun_KC has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:34 AM.


This is a test for a client's site.
A new website that shows member-created construction site listings that need fill or have excess fill. Dirt Monkey @ https://DirtMonkey.net
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.