Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Royal Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2012, 03:18 PM  
ChiefsandO'sfan ChiefsandO'sfan is offline
Alex Smith
 
ChiefsandO'sfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Casino cash: $8468
Don Banks from SI on Chiefs Coaching/GM

• Kansas City -- The general consensus among the league sources I interviewed was that the high level of fan unrest in Kansas City would probably lead Chiefs owner Clark Hunt to make the personally difficult decision to replace general manager Scott Pioli, and not just head coach Romeo Crennel. Hunt and Pioli remain close, so there's a chance Pioli returns, especially if there's a head coach hire that Pioli can sell to Hunt as the potential difference maker. Iowa head coach Kirk Ferentz is a name long linked to Pioli dating from their days together in Cleveland, and he always surfaces as a possible Pioli hire.

If Pioli isn't retained, he won't be out of work for long, because his personnel judgments are still widely respected throughout the league -- at least outside of Kansas City. It was thought the Chiefs might pursue Bill Polian as a GM candidate, but sources say there has not been contact between the two, even though Polian was thought to be willing to listen.

Other potential GM hires by the Chiefs are plentiful, but they include San Francisco's Gamble, Green Bay director of football operations John Dorsey and Indianapolis vice president of football operations Tom Telesco.

Dorsey is known for having a good eye for talent, and his college scouting background gives him a strong draft pedigree. He has worked under both Ted Thompson and Ron Wolf in Green Bay, two of the most respected personnel evaluators in recent NFL history, and sources say he's ready and willing to pursue all GM opportunities after turning down offers to interview last year.

On the coaching side, Arians, who might win the NFL Coach of the Year award for the job he did as the Colts' interim, is a name that has surfaced in Kansas City. His track record for quarterback coaching is respected, and his résumé includes successful stints with the likes of Peyton Manning in Indy, Ben Roethlisberger in Pittsburgh and this year's impressive rookie season by the Colts' Andrew Luck.

On the defensive side of the ball, Cincinnati defensive coordinator Mike Zimmer has again done a superb job with the talent he has on hand, and his work has as much to do with the Bengals returning to the playoffs as any other factor. He has been long considered a quality head coaching candidate, and his son, Adam Zimmer, is currently a defensive assistant on Crennel's staff.

Read More: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/nfl...#ixzz2GIFg6Ne3
Posts: 17,222
ChiefsandO'sfan threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiefsandO'sfan threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiefsandO'sfan threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiefsandO'sfan threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiefsandO'sfan threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiefsandO'sfan threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiefsandO'sfan threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiefsandO'sfan threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiefsandO'sfan threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiefsandO'sfan threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiefsandO'sfan threw an interception on a screen pass.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 08:02 PM   #106
Pasta Giant Meatball Pasta Giant Meatball is offline
Hungry?
 
Pasta Giant Meatball's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: U.S.A.
Casino cash: $9635
Quote:
Originally Posted by aturnis View Post
Haley did not suck as a head coach. You're just a butthurt little girl who apparently would gladly be somebody's puppet, rather than stand up and have some balls and dignity. The guy wasn't allowed to choose his own starting lineup for ****s sake.

BTW, McCluster is on pace to produce 300 yds less than last season.
Disagree with that. Did Pioli force him to have that abortion of a training camp? Did he force them to fake punt at their own 20 in a close game at the time? Act like a complete buffoon on the sideline? Lack the required people skills to succeed as an NFL Head Coach? Continue to play Tyler Palko?

Sure Pioli was a failure, Cassel too, but so was Haley.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Count Zarth View Post
If this team goes 9-7 I'll eat a bug.
Posts: 31,737
Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 08:13 PM   #107
Fat Elvis Fat Elvis is offline
Beard Merit Badge
 
Fat Elvis's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2001
Casino cash: $6061
I'm not too keen on Dorsey as GM, and here's why: I think he would try to trade for Flynn from the Seahawks and then draft Luke Joekel with the #1 pick.

I want a HC hired first and then a GM who will go out and get the players that the HC wants and needs for their vision to be implemented.

The head coach I want is Chip Kelly. I want an aggressive, shit down your throat playing and coaching style. Chip Kelly will do that in the NFL. I can handle losing. As a Chiefs fan, I'm used to it. At least go balls to the wall instead of playing not to lose (when you are already behind).
__________________

Mr. Irrelevant
Posts: 6,738
Fat Elvis 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Fat Elvis 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Fat Elvis 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Fat Elvis 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Fat Elvis 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Fat Elvis 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Fat Elvis 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Fat Elvis 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Fat Elvis 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Fat Elvis 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Fat Elvis 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 08:14 PM   #108
chiefzilla1501 chiefzilla1501 is online now
MVP
 

Join Date: Aug 2008
Casino cash: $8691
Quote:
Originally Posted by PGM View Post
Disagree with that. Did Pioli force him to have that abortion of a training camp? Did he force them to fake punt at their own 20 in a close game at the time? Act like a complete buffoon on the sideline? Lack the required people skills to succeed as an NFL Head Coach? Continue to play Tyler Palko?

Sure Pioli was a failure, Cassel too, but so was Haley.
The first two points were Haley, but not fireable offenses.

Completely wrong on the last 3 points. Who cares if he was a buffoon on the sidelines? Cowher and Gruden were notorious for doing the same damn thing, an dhtose guys are considered heroes. Did he lack the people skills? Last time I checked, the players he coached got better under his watch then became complete losers when he left -- his people skills are the exact same as Tom Coughlin's. Tyler Palko was a lot more Pioli than it was Haley.

Pioli and Cassel didn't fail because of anyone but themselves. Haley was severely limited because of Pioli and Cassel. Because of that... we don't know what Haley would have done in a better situation. I think he will do well if hired in Arizona and it will only make a bigger mockery of Pioli's shit show.
Posts: 20,438
chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 08:16 PM   #109
cdcox cdcox is offline
www.nfl-forecast.com
 
cdcox's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2000
Casino cash: $11985
Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post

I think firing Haley was a HUGE mistake and doubling and tripling down on Cassel is what is gonna get his ass fired.
If hiring Haley was a HUGE mistake, in comparison hiring Romeo would be equivalent to bringing Cassel back as starter in '13. This team even with Cassel was capable of at least 6 wins with competent coaching.
Posts: 31,684
cdcox has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.cdcox has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.cdcox has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.cdcox has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.cdcox has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.cdcox has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.cdcox has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.cdcox has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.cdcox has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.cdcox has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.cdcox has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 08:50 PM   #110
Brock Brock is offline
Do it.
 
Brock's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Larryville
Casino cash: $5000
Taking bowe and breaston off the field ina 7 point game is a firing offense. **** that guy.
Posts: 42,713
Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 08:52 PM   #111
DeezNutz DeezNutz is offline
PermaBanned
 
DeezNutz's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Jouissance
Casino cash: $6225
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
The first two points were Haley, but not fireable offenses.

Completely wrong on the last 3 points. Who cares if he was a buffoon on the sidelines? Cowher and Gruden were notorious for doing the same damn thing, an dhtose guys are considered heroes. Did he lack the people skills? Last time I checked, the players he coached got better under his watch then became complete losers when he left -- his people skills are the exact same as Tom Coughlin's. Tyler Palko was a lot more Pioli than it was Haley.

Pioli and Cassel didn't fail because of anyone but themselves. Haley was severely limited because of Pioli and Cassel. Because of that... we don't know what Haley would have done in a better situation. I think he will do well if hired in Arizona and it will only make a bigger mockery of Pioli's shit show.
lol.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by badgirl View Post
If you met me in person and didn't know who I was you would never guess it was me.
Posts: 46,671
DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 08:57 PM   #112
Pasta Giant Meatball Pasta Giant Meatball is offline
Hungry?
 
Pasta Giant Meatball's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: U.S.A.
Casino cash: $9635
Not even going there again zilla...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Count Zarth View Post
If this team goes 9-7 I'll eat a bug.
Posts: 31,737
Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 09:05 PM   #113
Deberg_1990 Deberg_1990 is offline
MVP
 
Deberg_1990's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: San Antonio Tx.
Casino cash: $9310
I wonder if the Colts try and keep Arians? Whats the condition of Pagano? What if his health gets worse during the offseason?
__________________
Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning:

Matt once made a very nice play in Seattle where he spun away from a pass rusher and hit Bowe off his back foot for a first down.

One of the best plays Matt has ever made.
Posts: 50,007
Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 09:06 PM   #114
Saccopoo Saccopoo is offline
You know what to do...
 
Saccopoo's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Zion
Casino cash: $6704
Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
I agree, it all comes down to Pioli being a complete ****ing retard with Cassel.
Bullshit.

It comes down to:

- Cassel

- Being a prick with the media

- Shutting the team off from the fan base

- Being and egocentric meglomaniac (the Chiefs do not have a Director of Scouting because Pioli thinks he knows ****ing everything)

- Every first round pick he's had

- Trading up for ****ing tight ends

- Candy wrappers

- CIA Brown Shirts around the stadium

- Romeo Crennel

- Brian Daboll

- Brady Quinn

And ever other shithole thing that has happened to this franchise in the past four years.

Let's face facts - this Chiefs team, in the fourth year of the Pioli regime, stands as one of the historically bad teams in the history of the NFL. Samurai used to commit seppuku for an 1/8th of what has happened here with the Chiefs this year.

This guy was brought in to, quote his own words, "win championships."

This, the 2012 season - his fourth year as GM, is not winning championships. It's the mother ****ing Titanic. The ****ing Black Plague of modern football. It doesn't get worse than this. It's ****ing horrible.

This ****ing guy should give back every single cent he stole from this team.

**** Pioli.

The guy sucks shit out of a stinking skunks festered ass.

**** him with Mecca's toilet brush.

**** this ****ing guy.

Millions of dollars and he fields the worst NFL team in the last 50 years.

**** YOU PIOLI!!!
__________________
Dammit. I just stepped in the Chief's 2014 Draft.

Posts: 10,558
Saccopoo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Saccopoo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Saccopoo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Saccopoo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Saccopoo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Saccopoo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Saccopoo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Saccopoo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Saccopoo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Saccopoo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Saccopoo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 09:14 PM   #115
DeezNutz DeezNutz is offline
PermaBanned
 
DeezNutz's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Jouissance
Casino cash: $6225
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saccopoo View Post
Bullshit.

It comes down to:

- Cassel

- Being a prick with the media

- Shutting the team off from the fan base

- Being and egocentric meglomaniac (the Chiefs do not have a Director of Scouting because Pioli thinks he knows ****ing everything)

- Every first round pick he's had

- Trading up for ****ing tight ends

- Candy wrappers

- CIA Brown Shirts around the stadium

- Romeo Crennel

- Brian Daboll

- Brady Quinn

And ever other shithole thing that has happened to this franchise in the past four years.

Let's face facts - this Chiefs team, in the fourth year of the Pioli regime, stands as one of the historically bad teams in the history of the NFL. Samurai used to commit seppuku for an 1/8th of what has happened here with the Chiefs this year.

This guy was brought in to, quote his own words, "win championships."

This, the 2012 season - his fourth year as GM, is not winning championships. It's the mother ****ing Titanic. The ****ing Black Plague of modern football. It doesn't get worse than this. It's ****ing horrible.

This ****ing guy should give back every single cent he stole from this team.

**** Pioli.

The guy sucks shit out of a stinking skunks festered ass.

**** him with Mecca's toilet brush.

**** this ****ing guy.

Millions of dollars and he fields the worst NFL team in the last 50 years.

**** YOU PIOLI!!!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by badgirl View Post
If you met me in person and didn't know who I was you would never guess it was me.
Posts: 46,671
DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 09:39 PM   #116
chiefzilla1501 chiefzilla1501 is online now
MVP
 

Join Date: Aug 2008
Casino cash: $8691
Quote:
Originally Posted by PGM View Post
Not even going there again zilla...
Then stop using the bad argument that he couldn't coach players or that he was the sole reason tyler palko started.
Posts: 20,438
chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 09:41 PM   #117
Claynus Claynus is online now
JUST SAY NO
 
Claynus's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Casino cash: $17879
Mecca never uses his toilet brush, I'm quite certain of this, so we need to find someone else's toilet brush to **** him with. I'm thinking luv's toilet brush will suffice.
__________________
The Chiefs will finish 5-11, Alex Smith will play horribly, and Geno and I will cackle with glee while he burns Kansas City.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace View Post
I may be brain dead who knows.
Posts: 168,350
Claynus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Claynus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Claynus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Claynus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Claynus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Claynus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Claynus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Claynus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Claynus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Claynus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Claynus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 09:42 PM   #118
chiefzilla1501 chiefzilla1501 is online now
MVP
 

Join Date: Aug 2008
Casino cash: $8691
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeezNutz View Post
lol.
It just blows my mind that people refuse to give any credit whatsoever to Haley for making a lot of our players better. Nor will they acknowledge that the drop off this season has as much to do with Romeo sucking as a coach as it does that Haley was maybe getting something out of these players.

But again, this is exaggeration planet. You're right. Haley did absolutely nothing right. Nothing.
Posts: 20,438
chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 10:15 PM   #119
DeezNutz DeezNutz is offline
PermaBanned
 
DeezNutz's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Jouissance
Casino cash: $6225
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
It just blows my mind that people refuse to give any credit whatsoever to Haley for making a lot of our players better. Nor will they acknowledge that the drop off this season has as much to do with Romeo sucking as a coach as it does that Haley was maybe getting something out of these players.

But again, this is exaggeration planet. You're right. Haley did absolutely nothing right. Nothing.
Do you read what you write?

Who are the players whom Haley "improved"? Bowe? Was a stud before Haley arrived. DJ? Potentially true. Still a stud this year, so definitely not a "loser." Hali? See DJ. Flowers? Nope. Stud before Haley arrived. Albert? Nope. Good before Haley arrived and good after.

Oh, you meant "losers" in a general sense? Well that was true during Haley's tenure, too.

Ironic that you say this is "exaggeration planet" after making such an inaccurate and hyperbolic initial statement.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by badgirl View Post
If you met me in person and didn't know who I was you would never guess it was me.
Posts: 46,671
DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 10:23 PM   #120
The Bad Guy The Bad Guy is offline
Scott Pioli
 
The Bad Guy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: The Copacobana
Casino cash: $6317
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Elvis View Post
I'm not too keen on Dorsey as GM, and here's why: I think he would try to trade for Flynn from the Seahawks and then draft Luke Joekel with the #1 pick.

I want a HC hired first and then a GM who will go out and get the players that the HC wants and needs for their vision to be implemented.

The head coach I want is Chip Kelly. I want an aggressive, shit down your throat playing and coaching style. Chip Kelly will do that in the NFL. I can handle losing. As a Chiefs fan, I'm used to it. At least go balls to the wall instead of playing not to lose (when you are already behind).
If Joel Philbin passed on Matt Flynn, I don't have any reason to think that anyone else from the Packers tree would want him either.
__________________
Posts: 22,276
The Bad Guy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Bad Guy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Bad Guy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Bad Guy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Bad Guy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Bad Guy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Bad Guy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Bad Guy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Bad Guy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Bad Guy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Bad Guy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:38 AM.


This is a test for a client's site.
A new website that shows member-created construction site listings that need fill or have excess fill. Dirt Monkey @ https://DirtMonkey.net
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.