Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge

View Poll Results: Chiefs #1 Pick
Geno Smith 49 77.78%
Luke Joekel 4 6.35%
Domontre Moore 0 0%
Jarvis Jones 1 1.59%
Manti Te'o 1 1.59%
Star Lotulelei 1 1.59%
Tyler Wilson 3 4.76%
Other 3 4.76%
Rustshack 1 1.59%
Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2013, 10:39 PM  
RustShack RustShack is offline
**** That Noise
 
RustShack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Jack Trice
Casino cash: $8824
With the first pick of the 2013 draft

The Kansas City Chiefs select...
Posts: 12,927
RustShack has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.RustShack has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.RustShack has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.RustShack has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.RustShack has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.RustShack has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.RustShack has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.RustShack has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.RustShack has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.RustShack has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.RustShack has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 08:36 AM   #31
SNR SNR is offline
POE = MOTHER****ING COELACANTH
 
SNR's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Where the hell is SNR
Casino cash: $22532
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoMoChief View Post
Really depends what happens w/ Albert. If he's kept we will prob draft a QB

If Albert is not kept, then I'd imagine we'd draft Joeckel.
I'm leaving the franchise if that happens.

That's the most inexcusable bullshit I ever ****ing heard. Spending the #1 overall pick repairing a hole in your roster that didn't have to be there?

That sounds like some Marty/Gunther bullshit.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper16 View Post
I would read an entire blog of SNR breaking down athletes' musical capabilities like draft scouting reports.
Posts: 57,970
SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 08:37 AM   #32
Deberg_1990 Deberg_1990 is offline
Gonzo = Sexy Bitch
 
Deberg_1990's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: San Antonio Tx.
Casino cash: $16222
I wonder what the reaction would be if its Jarvis Jones?
__________________
Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning:

Matt once made a very nice play in Seattle where he spun away from a pass rusher and hit Bowe off his back foot for a first down.

One of the best plays Matt has ever made.
Posts: 50,966
Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 08:40 AM   #33
notorious notorious is online now
I Lay Wood for a Living
 
notorious's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2005
Location: Who knows?
Casino cash: $3151
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones View Post
Keep Cassel, amiright?
Reid can fix him.

We can use the 1st pick to draft the LT from aTm.
Posts: 33,362
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 08:40 AM   #34
notorious notorious is online now
I Lay Wood for a Living
 
notorious's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2005
Location: Who knows?
Casino cash: $3151
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
I wonder what the reaction would be if its Jarvis Jones?
Is he really that good?
Posts: 33,362
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 08:42 AM   #35
oldandslow oldandslow is offline
Veteran
 

Join Date: Apr 2004
Casino cash: $7101
Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
I think most of the people that want Wilson want Geno more.
I am in Wilson's camp...Think he will be the best pure QB in the draft.
Posts: 3,816
oldandslow 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellioldandslow 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellioldandslow 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellioldandslow 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellioldandslow 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellioldandslow 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellioldandslow 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellioldandslow 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellioldandslow 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellioldandslow 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellioldandslow 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 08:44 AM   #36
Rausch Rausch is offline
Gonzo = Sexy Bitch
 
Rausch's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Jefferson City, mo., USA
Casino cash: $24794
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
Who is going to trade up?

And for who?
A) Has to be for someone other than QB.
B) We have to think our QB will fall to X traded pick.
C)We have to make a trade worthy of trading out.

This isn't the 4th pick, it's the ****ing 1st.

Bitches will compensate or piss off...
__________________
Quote:
"He had no teeth, and he was slobbering all over himself. I'm thinking, 'You can have your money back, just get me out of here. Let me go be an accountant." I can't tell you how badly I wanted out of there."
Denver rookie QB John Elway, on Jack Lambert, after Lambert and the Steelers knocked Elway out of his first game as a pro (1983).
Quote:
Originally Posted by rico View Post
I wish I always ended up at gay bars.
Posts: 53,338
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 08:45 AM   #37
SNR SNR is offline
POE = MOTHER****ING COELACANTH
 
SNR's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Where the hell is SNR
Casino cash: $22532
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
A) Has to be for someone other than QB.
B) We have to think our QB will fall to X traded pick.
C)We have to make a trade worthy of trading out.

This isn't the 4th pick, it's the ****ing 1st.

Bitches will compensate or piss off...
Well, there's yer problem ma'am...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper16 View Post
I would read an entire blog of SNR breaking down athletes' musical capabilities like draft scouting reports.
Posts: 57,970
SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 08:46 AM   #38
notorious notorious is online now
I Lay Wood for a Living
 
notorious's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2005
Location: Who knows?
Casino cash: $3151
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
A) Has to be for someone other than QB.
B) We have to think our QB will fall to X traded pick.
C)We have to make a trade worthy of trading out.

This isn't the 4th pick, it's the ****ing 1st.

Bitches will compensate or piss off...
That pisses me off.


The only reason someone would move up to #1 is for a QB. If we need a QB, why the **** would we trade out to someone else?


Mind Bottling.
Posts: 33,362
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 08:47 AM   #39
htismaqe htismaqe is offline
What? What?
 
htismaqe's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Chiefsplanet
Casino cash: $8834
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
I wonder what the reaction would be if its Jarvis Jones?
He has spinal stenosis. He might play 10 years, he might play TWO.

I'd be livid.
Posts: 61,900
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 08:47 AM   #40
Rausch Rausch is offline
Gonzo = Sexy Bitch
 
Rausch's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Jefferson City, mo., USA
Casino cash: $24794
Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
That pisses me off.


The only reason someone would move up to #1 is for a QB. If we need a QB, why the **** would we trade out to someone else?


Mind Bottling.
Not the one we want.

Keep in mind once we hit about 8 there is no team taking a QB for about 10 or 12 picks.

Anyone who doesn't go top 8 falls HUGE...
__________________
Quote:
"He had no teeth, and he was slobbering all over himself. I'm thinking, 'You can have your money back, just get me out of here. Let me go be an accountant." I can't tell you how badly I wanted out of there."
Denver rookie QB John Elway, on Jack Lambert, after Lambert and the Steelers knocked Elway out of his first game as a pro (1983).
Quote:
Originally Posted by rico View Post
I wish I always ended up at gay bars.
Posts: 53,338
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 08:51 AM   #41
SNR SNR is offline
POE = MOTHER****ING COELACANTH
 
SNR's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Where the hell is SNR
Casino cash: $22532
I wonder what the reaction would be if the Chiefs gave their all their fans breast cancer with the #1 overall pick?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper16 View Post
I would read an entire blog of SNR breaking down athletes' musical capabilities like draft scouting reports.
Posts: 57,970
SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 08:56 AM   #42
crossbow crossbow is offline
King of Sarcasm
 
crossbow's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: at home
Casino cash: $5000
I don't think anyone is going to want to trade with us. We always pick the worst year for high draft positions. 2009 was a terrible year for the 3rd overall pick. I say grab Geno and move on.
__________________

If the mind were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn't.
Posts: 2,159
crossbow wants to die in a aids tree fire.crossbow wants to die in a aids tree fire.crossbow wants to die in a aids tree fire.crossbow wants to die in a aids tree fire.crossbow wants to die in a aids tree fire.crossbow wants to die in a aids tree fire.crossbow wants to die in a aids tree fire.crossbow wants to die in a aids tree fire.crossbow wants to die in a aids tree fire.crossbow wants to die in a aids tree fire.crossbow wants to die in a aids tree fire.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 09:09 AM   #43
BigBeauford BigBeauford is offline
Veteran
 
BigBeauford's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Lenexa, KS
Casino cash: $8831
Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
Mind Bottling.


Posts: 1,192
BigBeauford 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBigBeauford 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBigBeauford 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBigBeauford 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBigBeauford 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBigBeauford 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBigBeauford 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBigBeauford 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBigBeauford 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBigBeauford 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBigBeauford 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 09:11 AM   #44
Deberg_1990 Deberg_1990 is offline
Gonzo = Sexy Bitch
 
Deberg_1990's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: San Antonio Tx.
Casino cash: $16222
Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
He has spinal stenosis. He might play 10 years, he might play TWO.

I'd be livid.
Yea, hes probably going to be the most debated prospect in this draft.
__________________
Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning:

Matt once made a very nice play in Seattle where he spun away from a pass rusher and hit Bowe off his back foot for a first down.

One of the best plays Matt has ever made.
Posts: 50,966
Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 09:35 AM   #45
warrior warrior is offline
Veteran
 
warrior's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: On the road again
Casino cash: $7181
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldandslow View Post
I am in Wilson's camp...Think he will be the best pure QB in the draft.




I'm on the Wilson's band wagon too.
Posts: 2,260
warrior has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.warrior has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.warrior has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.warrior has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.warrior has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.warrior has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.warrior has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.warrior has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.warrior has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.warrior has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.warrior has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:06 PM.


This is a test for a client's site.
A new website that shows member-created construction site listings that need fill or have excess fill. Dirt Monkey @ https://DirtMonkey.net
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.