Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge > D.C.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-31-2012, 06:24 PM  
Dave Lane Dave Lane is offline
Space Cadet and Aczabel
 
Dave Lane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Kansas City, Mo, USA
Casino cash: $2223677
Why people laugh at Creationists

Taking a lead from Killer Clown I thought I'd create a alternative thread to post some videos I like...

[EDIT New video here]

So on with the show:

Here's the Kent Hovind Theory:



"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it.
Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many.
Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books.
Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders.
Do not believe in traditions simply because they have been handed down for many generations.
But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it."

Last edited by Dave Lane; 01-08-2013 at 09:56 AM..
Posts: 22,576
Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 12:45 PM   #1936
mr. tegu mr. tegu is offline
Gordon broken bats count - 5
 
mr. tegu's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2012
Casino cash: $8742
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Can you give me an example of a few ways to disprove evolution? I insist that I will listen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Again.... what holes? Please clarify. Something close to an example? I'm not trying to be a dick, I'm curious what you think is evidence against evolution.
Anything? I imagine if it was so easy this would have been addressed by now.
Posts: 8,125
mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 12:50 PM   #1937
BucEyedPea BucEyedPea is offline
Frazod Loves Hammy
 
BucEyedPea's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: None of your business
Casino cash: $89611
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
Anything? I imagine if it was so easy this would have been addressed by now.
And it has in earlier threads. Patteeu, imo, did a good explanation of those gaps.
__________________
"“Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration has been minding my own business.”" — Calvin Coolidge
Posts: 53,202
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 12:52 PM   #1938
HC_Chief HC_Chief is offline
Get a life!
 
HC_Chief's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: NorCal
Casino cash: $10029696
How in the #$%&^ are there nearly 2000 posts in a thread about creationism? Really?
__________________
I'm mean because you're stupid.
Posts: 9,563
HC_Chief is not part of the Right 53.HC_Chief is not part of the Right 53.HC_Chief is not part of the Right 53.HC_Chief is not part of the Right 53.HC_Chief is not part of the Right 53.HC_Chief is not part of the Right 53.HC_Chief is not part of the Right 53.HC_Chief is not part of the Right 53.HC_Chief is not part of the Right 53.HC_Chief is not part of the Right 53.HC_Chief is not part of the Right 53.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 12:53 PM   #1939
listopencil listopencil is offline
sic semper tyrannis
 
listopencil's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: In Partibus Infidelium
Casino cash: $1122080
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
And it has in earlier threads. Patteeu, imo, did a good explanation of those gaps.
They are asking for something that disproves evolution. Dave Lane posted an interesting video regarding the "God of the Gaps."
__________________
"As I walked out the door toward the gate that would lead to my freedom, I knew if I didn't leave my bitterness and hatred behind I'd still be in prison."


Posts: 26,979
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 02:28 PM   #1940
mr. tegu mr. tegu is offline
Gordon broken bats count - 5
 
mr. tegu's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2012
Casino cash: $8742
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
And it has in earlier threads. Patteeu, imo, did a good explanation of those gaps.
He found some evidence to disprove evolution? How do we nominate him for the Nobel Prize?
Posts: 8,125
mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 02:33 PM   #1941
KILLER_CLOWN KILLER_CLOWN is offline
Be HEALED!!!!!!!
 
KILLER_CLOWN's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Fascist State
Casino cash: $11142331
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
He found some evidence to disprove evolution? How do we nominate him for the Nobel Prize?
The same way you nominate Obama for the Nobel peace prize, just give it to him without any evidence. At least Pat had some evidence whereas Hopebama had none.
__________________
"Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father ... And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."

"If the people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny." - Thomas Jefferson
Posts: 24,168
KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 03:00 PM   #1942
HC_Chief HC_Chief is offline
Get a life!
 
HC_Chief's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: NorCal
Casino cash: $10029696
Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN View Post
The same way you nominate Obama for the Nobel peace prize, just give it to him without any evidence. At least Pat had some evidence whereas Hopebama had none.
awesome
__________________
I'm mean because you're stupid.
Posts: 9,563
HC_Chief is not part of the Right 53.HC_Chief is not part of the Right 53.HC_Chief is not part of the Right 53.HC_Chief is not part of the Right 53.HC_Chief is not part of the Right 53.HC_Chief is not part of the Right 53.HC_Chief is not part of the Right 53.HC_Chief is not part of the Right 53.HC_Chief is not part of the Right 53.HC_Chief is not part of the Right 53.HC_Chief is not part of the Right 53.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 03:14 PM   #1943
mr. tegu mr. tegu is offline
Gordon broken bats count - 5
 
mr. tegu's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2012
Casino cash: $8742
Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN View Post
The same way you nominate Obama for the Nobel peace prize, just give it to him without any evidence. At least Pat had some evidence whereas Hopebama had none.
Can you find a single post of mine where I discuss Obama or any other politician?

Since not, moving on perhaps you can answer this...

So what evidence did he have to disprove evolution? It must have been fascinating.
Posts: 8,125
mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 03:22 PM   #1944
RNR RNR is offline
Standing for my beliefs~
 
RNR's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Close to the big pond~
Casino cash: $31130
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
Can you find a single post of mine where I discuss Obama or any other politician?

Since not, moving on perhaps you can answer this...

So what evidence did he have to disprove evolution? It must have been fascinating.
You are asking a student of Ken Hovind's school of science to reply here? What insight do you desire to gain?
__________________

"If it’s true that our species is alone in the universe, then I’d have to say that the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little"
George Carlin~
Posts: 23,502
RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 03:25 PM   #1945
BucEyedPea BucEyedPea is offline
Frazod Loves Hammy
 
BucEyedPea's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: None of your business
Casino cash: $89611
Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
They are asking for something that disproves evolution. Dave Lane posted an interesting video regarding the "God of the Gaps."
I'm looking for something that proves it —absolutely! Something we can all see leaving no doubt. Pat still did a good job on some of the gaps, imo.
__________________
"“Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration has been minding my own business.”" — Calvin Coolidge
Posts: 53,202
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 03:27 PM   #1946
BucEyedPea BucEyedPea is offline
Frazod Loves Hammy
 
BucEyedPea's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: None of your business
Casino cash: $89611
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
He found some evidence to disprove evolution? How do we nominate him for the Nobel Prize?
Apparently you another one who has a reading comprehension issue or you're just making a strawman for god knows what reason.

I didn't say that. You're putting words in my mouth. Or you don't know the meaning of the word "gap." It's not the store in this case.
__________________
"“Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration has been minding my own business.”" — Calvin Coolidge
Posts: 53,202
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 03:27 PM   #1947
mr. tegu mr. tegu is offline
Gordon broken bats count - 5
 
mr. tegu's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2012
Casino cash: $8742
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedNeckRaider View Post
You are asking a student of Ken Hovind's school of science to reply here? What insight do you desire to gain?
Well he implied patteu had evidence to disprove evolution. It shouldn't be too difficult for him to regurgitate it.
Posts: 8,125
mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 03:28 PM   #1948
mr. tegu mr. tegu is offline
Gordon broken bats count - 5
 
mr. tegu's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2012
Casino cash: $8742
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
Apparently you another one who has a reading comprehension issue or you're just making a strawman for god knows what reason.
Pointing out that there is more to learn is not the same as disproving evolution.
Posts: 8,125
mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 03:29 PM   #1949
RNR RNR is offline
Standing for my beliefs~
 
RNR's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Close to the big pond~
Casino cash: $31130
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
Well he implied patteu had evidence to disprove evolution. It shouldn't be too difficult for him to regurgitate it.
I will save him the trouble, kids had pet dinosaurs at one time~
__________________

"If it’s true that our species is alone in the universe, then I’d have to say that the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little"
George Carlin~
Posts: 23,502
RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 03:33 PM   #1950
BucEyedPea BucEyedPea is offline
Frazod Loves Hammy
 
BucEyedPea's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: None of your business
Casino cash: $89611
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
Pointing out that there is more to learn is not the same as disproving evolution.
Once, again another strawman argument. I realize it's the easy way out of an argument—by restating one that wasn't made to show how clever you are at refuting it. But I did not say that.
__________________
"“Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration has been minding my own business.”" — Calvin Coolidge
Posts: 53,202
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:22 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.