Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge > D.C.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2013, 09:49 AM  
R8RFAN R8RFAN is offline
Molôn Labé
 
R8RFAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: North Carolina
Casino cash: $13344
Why do the Anti-Gun crowd hate women?

Why do the Anti-Gun crowd hate women?
Why would you want to make it harder or impossible for a woman to defend herself against rape or sexual assault?

Remember, just because you are the wormy squirly girly man type and most women can kick your ass anyway does not mean there are not others out there she can't and may need a little help to equalize..
Posts: 19,466
R8RFAN has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.R8RFAN has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.R8RFAN has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.R8RFAN has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.R8RFAN has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.R8RFAN has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.R8RFAN has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.R8RFAN has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.R8RFAN has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.R8RFAN has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.R8RFAN has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 03:40 PM   #241
R8RFAN R8RFAN is offline
Molôn Labé
 
R8RFAN's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: North Carolina
Casino cash: $13344
Somebody picked the wrong girl

Posts: 19,466
R8RFAN has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.R8RFAN has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.R8RFAN has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.R8RFAN has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.R8RFAN has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.R8RFAN has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.R8RFAN has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.R8RFAN has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.R8RFAN has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.R8RFAN has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.R8RFAN has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 04:32 PM   #242
listopencil listopencil is offline
sic semper tyrannis
 
listopencil's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: In Partibus Infidelium
Casino cash: $13934
Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
...
Nope, still got nothing. Still trying to pretend to have a point constructed from a baseless accusation that you are either too stupid, too lazy or too cowardly to defend.
__________________
"As I walked out the door toward the gate that would lead to my freedom, I knew if I didn't leave my bitterness and hatred behind I'd still be in prison."


Posts: 29,163
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 04:59 PM   #243
RedNeckRaider RedNeckRaider is offline
Got highway?
 
RedNeckRaider's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Close to the big pond~
Casino cash: $11294
Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
Nope, still got nothing. Still trying to pretend to have a point constructed from a baseless accusation that you are either too stupid, too lazy or too cowardly to defend.
Why do you even bother with that idiot?
__________________
It would indeed be a tragedy if the history of the human race proved to be nothing more than the story of an ape playing with a box of matches on a petrol dump.
David Ormsby Gore~
Posts: 24,700
RedNeckRaider is obviously part of the inner Circle.RedNeckRaider is obviously part of the inner Circle.RedNeckRaider is obviously part of the inner Circle.RedNeckRaider is obviously part of the inner Circle.RedNeckRaider is obviously part of the inner Circle.RedNeckRaider is obviously part of the inner Circle.RedNeckRaider is obviously part of the inner Circle.RedNeckRaider is obviously part of the inner Circle.RedNeckRaider is obviously part of the inner Circle.RedNeckRaider is obviously part of the inner Circle.RedNeckRaider is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 05:10 PM   #244
listopencil listopencil is offline
sic semper tyrannis
 
listopencil's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: In Partibus Infidelium
Casino cash: $13934
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedNeckRaider View Post
Why do you even bother with that idiot?
I was bored.
__________________
"As I walked out the door toward the gate that would lead to my freedom, I knew if I didn't leave my bitterness and hatred behind I'd still be in prison."


Posts: 29,163
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 05:16 PM   #245
RedNeckRaider RedNeckRaider is offline
Got highway?
 
RedNeckRaider's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Close to the big pond~
Casino cash: $11294
Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
I was bored.
Lol
__________________
It would indeed be a tragedy if the history of the human race proved to be nothing more than the story of an ape playing with a box of matches on a petrol dump.
David Ormsby Gore~
Posts: 24,700
RedNeckRaider is obviously part of the inner Circle.RedNeckRaider is obviously part of the inner Circle.RedNeckRaider is obviously part of the inner Circle.RedNeckRaider is obviously part of the inner Circle.RedNeckRaider is obviously part of the inner Circle.RedNeckRaider is obviously part of the inner Circle.RedNeckRaider is obviously part of the inner Circle.RedNeckRaider is obviously part of the inner Circle.RedNeckRaider is obviously part of the inner Circle.RedNeckRaider is obviously part of the inner Circle.RedNeckRaider is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 05:22 PM   #246
listopencil listopencil is offline
sic semper tyrannis
 
listopencil's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: In Partibus Infidelium
Casino cash: $13934
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedNeckRaider View Post
Lol
OK, to be honest, I relish moments like this. I have what some people consider "liberal" views on social issues. Because of that I can get subconsciously lumped into a group with dolts like Direckshun. It does pain me that discerning posters might get that impression. Issues like gun control allow me to express my belief that civil liberties extend to all of the concepts covered in the Constitution, rather than the pet concerns of any particular moron.
__________________
"As I walked out the door toward the gate that would lead to my freedom, I knew if I didn't leave my bitterness and hatred behind I'd still be in prison."


Posts: 29,163
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 05:53 PM   #247
RedNeckRaider RedNeckRaider is offline
Got highway?
 
RedNeckRaider's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Close to the big pond~
Casino cash: $11294
Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
OK, to be honest, I relish moments like this. I have what some people consider "liberal" views on social issues. Because of that I can get subconsciously lumped into a group with dolts like Direckshun. It does pain me that discerning posters might get that impression. Issues like gun control allow me to express my belief that civil liberties extend to all of the concepts covered in the Constitution, rather than the pet concerns of any particular moron.
It doesn't bother me, I get called a neocon by some and a moonbat libtard by others. Every time I have been called either it was by someone who is a dipshit that does not matter to me~
__________________
It would indeed be a tragedy if the history of the human race proved to be nothing more than the story of an ape playing with a box of matches on a petrol dump.
David Ormsby Gore~
Posts: 24,700
RedNeckRaider is obviously part of the inner Circle.RedNeckRaider is obviously part of the inner Circle.RedNeckRaider is obviously part of the inner Circle.RedNeckRaider is obviously part of the inner Circle.RedNeckRaider is obviously part of the inner Circle.RedNeckRaider is obviously part of the inner Circle.RedNeckRaider is obviously part of the inner Circle.RedNeckRaider is obviously part of the inner Circle.RedNeckRaider is obviously part of the inner Circle.RedNeckRaider is obviously part of the inner Circle.RedNeckRaider is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 10:48 AM   #248
Direckshun Direckshun is offline
Black for Palestine
 
Direckshun's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Springpatch
Casino cash: $23954
Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
Nope, still got nothing. Still trying to pretend to have a point constructed from a baseless accusation that you are either too stupid, too lazy or too cowardly to defend.
My basis is my own personal experience on this forum. You haven't even defined what it is you'd need to see other than that, however, because you can't really prove a negative.

You can, however, state one issue you've taken a stand on that would point this conversation in a new direction. You've refused to do so, largely because you're trolling and/or you're full of shit.
__________________
Posts: 46,882
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 10:53 AM   #249
Fairplay Fairplay is offline
MVP
 
Fairplay's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: state of mind
Casino cash: $15355
Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
OK, to be honest, I relish moments like this. I have what some people consider "liberal" views on social issues. Because of that I can get subconsciously lumped into a group with dolts like Direckshun. It does pain me that discerning posters might get that impression. Issues like gun control allow me to express my belief that civil liberties extend to all of the concepts covered in the Constitution, rather than the pet concerns of any particular moron.

I like to hear your take on issues Listopencil because i know you walk to the beat of your own drum and i think most people respect that.
Unlike the dolt that you mentioned that follow the left-wing nut job path of a socialistic/communistic society
Posts: 18,913
Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 10:53 AM   #250
Direckshun Direckshun is offline
Black for Palestine
 
Direckshun's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Springpatch
Casino cash: $23954
Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
OK, to be honest, I relish moments like this. I have what some people consider "liberal" views on social issues. Because of that I can get subconsciously lumped into a group with dolts like Direckshun. It does pain me that discerning posters might get that impression. Issues like gun control allow me to express my belief that civil liberties extend to all of the concepts covered in the Constitution, rather than the pet concerns of any particular moron.
Your participation in this thread hasn't really proven too much on that front other than you troll occasionally.

It's also proven that, like others in favor of gun rights expansion, you're very comfortable with strawman fallacies.

Also, that you don't like it when people disagree with you.
__________________
Posts: 46,882
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 10:54 AM   #251
listopencil listopencil is offline
sic semper tyrannis
 
listopencil's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: In Partibus Infidelium
Casino cash: $13934
Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
My basis is my own personal experience on this forum. You haven't even defined what it is you'd need to see other than that, however, because you can't really prove a negative.

You can, however, state one issue you've taken a stand on that would point this conversation in a new direction. You've refused to do so, largely because you're trolling and/or you're full of shit.
You have no basis. It's unfounded speculation. You stated an ignorant opinion and, for some reason, think it's my duty to disprove it. Put up or shut up. Find something that supports the ridiculous comment that you made.
__________________
"As I walked out the door toward the gate that would lead to my freedom, I knew if I didn't leave my bitterness and hatred behind I'd still be in prison."


Posts: 29,163
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 11:25 AM   #252
Direckshun Direckshun is offline
Black for Palestine
 
Direckshun's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Springpatch
Casino cash: $23954
Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
You have no basis. It's unfounded speculation. You stated an ignorant opinion and, for some reason, think it's my duty to disprove it. Put up or shut up. Find something that supports the ridiculous comment that you made.
I have. I'm using my expansive experience in this forum's political discussion, especially my near-100% participation in civil liberties threads, to base my belief that you have not stood up for civil liberties to protect Americans from a police state on this forum prior to the various gun control threads you now fan across as a purported statement against a police state. That's peer testimony, and it's accepted evidence in every legitimate forum.

You may provide counter evidence to that effect, if you wish.

I faced the exact same type of accusation in another thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by gochiefs_va View Post
Direkshun, Jesus do you ever actually have any original ideas or do you only ever just post huffington post links.

FFS man think for yourself ince in awhile
Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
I probably start more threads that originate with my own ideas, rather than just linking an article, than anybody else on this forum. Example 1 . Example 2. Example 3. Example 4. Example 5. Example 6. Example 7. Example 8. Example 9.

Shall I continue?
That's what we call advancing a discussion, should you feel compelled to do just that.

Trolling is just the stonewalling of all information for instigative purposes. Which can be fun, I suppose.
__________________
Posts: 46,882
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 11:31 AM   #253
listopencil listopencil is offline
sic semper tyrannis
 
listopencil's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: In Partibus Infidelium
Casino cash: $13934
Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
I have. I'm using my expansive experience in this forum's political discussion, especially my near-100% participation in civil liberties threads, to base my belief that you have not stood up for civil liberties to protect Americans from a police state on this forum prior to the various gun control threads you now fan across as a purported statement against a police state.

So you've still got nothing. You stated an opinion, which you've refused to substantiate.
__________________
"As I walked out the door toward the gate that would lead to my freedom, I knew if I didn't leave my bitterness and hatred behind I'd still be in prison."


Posts: 29,163
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 11:41 AM   #254
Direckshun Direckshun is offline
Black for Palestine
 
Direckshun's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Springpatch
Casino cash: $23954
Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
So you've still got nothing. You stated an opinion, which you've refused to substantiate.
I have, actually. I'm using my expansive experience in this forum's political discussion, especially my near-100% participation in civil liberties threads, to base my belief that you have not stood up for civil liberties to protect Americans from a police state on this forum prior to the various gun control threads you now fan across as a purported statement against a police state. That's peer testimony, and it's accepted evidence in every legitimate forum.

You may provide counter evidence to that effect, if you wish.

I faced the exact same type of accusation in another thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by gochiefs_va View Post
Direkshun, Jesus do you ever actually have any original ideas or do you only ever just post huffington post links.

FFS man think for yourself ince in awhile
Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
I probably start more threads that originate with my own ideas, rather than just linking an article, than anybody else on this forum. Example 1 . Example 2. Example 3. Example 4. Example 5. Example 6. Example 7. Example 8. Example 9.

Shall I continue?
That's what we call advancing a discussion, should you feel compelled to do just that.

Trolling is just the stonewalling of all information for instigative purposes. Which can be fun, I suppose.
__________________
Posts: 46,882
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 11:48 AM   #255
listopencil listopencil is offline
sic semper tyrannis
 
listopencil's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: In Partibus Infidelium
Casino cash: $13934
Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
I have, actually. I'm using my expansive experience in this forum's political discussion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
You have no idea what I've demonstrated in this forum. You appear to lack both the reading comprehension skills to understand my posts, and the will to research your own baseless accusations. I lack both the desire to educate you, and the respect for you intellectually to consider your opinions of me valid. So, as I have already said, if you want to prove something then prove it.

Still waiting.
__________________
"As I walked out the door toward the gate that would lead to my freedom, I knew if I didn't leave my bitterness and hatred behind I'd still be in prison."


Posts: 29,163
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:55 PM.


This is a test for a client's site.
A new website that shows member-created construction site listings that need fill or have excess fill. Dirt Monkey @ https://DirtMonkey.net
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.