Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-23-2013, 12:02 PM  
Rambozo Rambozo is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Casino cash: $3419
Not "Mods" but "Mobs?" WTF

Check out this link.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/group...oupid=35&pp=10

I stumbled upon the link above today as I keep getting blocked from draft threads for abuse by ChiefsCountry (I think?). This is a social group called "The Mob" that's sole purpose is to target noobs and drive them away. They basically just try and force them out deciding who stays and who goes like a moderator. They are basically wannabe mods imo.

Here are some of the members:

1. ChiefCountry
2. Bosschief
3. Sorter
4. PGM
5. DJ's Left Nut
6. DaneMcCloud
7. HemiEd
8. Possibly SAC
9. Possibly Aussiechief

It would be in your best interest to see if you are or were on their hit list. A lot of these guys pretty much try to "run" the place. Are you older posters OK with this? Is this condoned? If so, why even invite noobs into the place? It ain't right.

All I know is that all the theories of weird mob like mentality aren't an accident around here. It's 100% true. I don't think anyone has a problem with Noob hazing including the noobs themselves.

These guys are serious assholes and the deck is stacked against a lot of people after one post. I just thought I would bring it up because I doubt most of you are aware of it.
Posts: 459
Rambozo < CasselRambozo < CasselRambozo < CasselRambozo < CasselRambozo < CasselRambozo < CasselRambozo < CasselRambozo < CasselRambozo < CasselRambozo < CasselRambozo < Cassel
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 12:19 PM   #511
KC native KC native is online now
a toda madre o un desmadre
 
KC native's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Casino cash: $1058058
Quote:
Originally Posted by frazod View Post
I did not. No DOTY this year. Too much whining.

Besides, if I was going to do that for anybody, it would probably be KC native, who is either jealous that I got 46 rep comments or that I can actually count to 46.
I should have just kept reading. I live in your simple little mind bitch boy.

You care way too much about how you are perceived and your rep whoring. You are a sad litte fat man.
__________________
The diameter of your knowledge is the circumference of your actions. Ras Kass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian View Post
I'm just a little pussy from Iowa
Posts: 15,085
KC native Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC native Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC native Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC native Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC native Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC native Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC native Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC native Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC native Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC native Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC native Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 12:21 PM   #512
Rausch Rausch is offline
MVP
 
Rausch's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Jefferson City, mo., USA
Casino cash: $1219594
Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
KC Fish said he thought the whole "mob" thing was lame...
It is.

Mostly because I don't even know what you're talking about...
__________________
Quote:
"He had no teeth, and he was slobbering all over himself. I'm thinking, 'You can have your money back, just get me out of here. Let me go be an accountant." I can't tell you how badly I wanted out of there."
Denver rookie QB John Elway, on Jack Lambert, after Lambert and the Steelers knocked Elway out of his first game as a pro (1983).
Posts: 48,419
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 12:27 PM   #513
BigCatDaddy BigCatDaddy is offline
Kicking Ass and Chewing Bubble
 
BigCatDaddy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: St. Joseph
Casino cash: $1053215
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightfyre View Post
Having not read the whole thread:

1) Yes, cliques are childish. But is this a clique or a group of like-minded people trying to protect a community they value?
2) Somebody has to step up and do something about the influx of mults and shitty noobs. These are posters who are destroying whatever value football discussion had before they arrived.
3) I'm not saying it was particularly valuable discussion for everyone to begin with, but it was TO ME goddammit. So why should we let these noobs come in and shit on something we enjoyed? They are grade A assholes.
Come on man. Those Noobs weren't even mentioned that I saw. I think a lot of people are probably handing their head in shape right now. That's embarrassing shit.

He who fights with Blackbob might take care lest he thereby become a Blackbob.
__________________
"I voiced my opinion and announced I was forced to suck my babysitter's son's cock" - Red Guerilla (BlackBob) (Now known as CallMeSquidward).
Posts: 11,363
BigCatDaddy threw an interception on a screen pass.BigCatDaddy threw an interception on a screen pass.BigCatDaddy threw an interception on a screen pass.BigCatDaddy threw an interception on a screen pass.BigCatDaddy threw an interception on a screen pass.BigCatDaddy threw an interception on a screen pass.BigCatDaddy threw an interception on a screen pass.BigCatDaddy threw an interception on a screen pass.BigCatDaddy threw an interception on a screen pass.BigCatDaddy threw an interception on a screen pass.BigCatDaddy threw an interception on a screen pass.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 12:35 PM   #514
BossChief BossChief is offline
Eric Ebron, please.
 
BossChief's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: BF Iowa
Casino cash: $5358499
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightfyre View Post
Having not read the whole thread:

1) Yes, cliques are childish. But is this a clique or a group of like-minded people trying to protect a community they value?
2) Somebody has to step up and do something about the influx of mults and shitty noobs. These are posters who are destroying whatever value football discussion had before they arrived.
3) I'm not saying it was particularly valuable discussion for everyone to begin with, but it was TO ME goddammit. So why should we let these noobs come in and shit on something we enjoyed? They are grade A assholes.
This guy gets it.
__________________
a bunch of offensive linemen
Posts: 28,370
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 12:42 PM   #515
Frazod Frazod is offline
Banned
 
Frazod's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: my own personal pig hell
Casino cash: $1001187
Quote:
Originally Posted by KC native View Post
I should have just kept reading. I live in your simple little mind bitch boy.

You care way too much about how you are perceived and your rep whoring. You are a sad litte fat man.
Are you stalking me again sweety? I already told you, my association handles lawn care.
Posts: 91,143
Frazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < Cassel
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 12:44 PM   #516
Rausch Rausch is offline
MVP
 
Rausch's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Jefferson City, mo., USA
Casino cash: $1219594
Quote:
Originally Posted by frazod View Post
Are you stalking me again sweety? I already told you, my association handles lawn care.
How is it you keep attracting all the dog-d!ck-flies?...

__________________
Quote:
"He had no teeth, and he was slobbering all over himself. I'm thinking, 'You can have your money back, just get me out of here. Let me go be an accountant." I can't tell you how badly I wanted out of there."
Denver rookie QB John Elway, on Jack Lambert, after Lambert and the Steelers knocked Elway out of his first game as a pro (1983).
Posts: 48,419
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 12:46 PM   #517
Frazod Frazod is offline
Banned
 
Frazod's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: my own personal pig hell
Casino cash: $1001187
Quote:
Originally Posted by KC native View Post
Yes, although it is amusing to watch people get worked up over rep (yes frazzled, i saw your three neg reps. You are a pathetic, conspiratard, fat ass).
I have a 3 for 1 sniped-by-miserable ****s policy.

Of course, you don't care about rep. Which explains, of course, why you (a) repped me in the first place, and (b) checked it later.

Posts: 91,143
Frazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < Cassel
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 12:47 PM   #518
Frazod Frazod is offline
Banned
 
Frazod's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: my own personal pig hell
Casino cash: $1001187
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
How is it you keep attracting all the dog-d!ck-flies?...

Just lucky, I guess.
Posts: 91,143
Frazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < Cassel
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 04:32 PM   #519
PGM PGM is offline
Kids in bed? The D is back.
 
PGM's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: U.S.A.
Casino cash: $1226805
SNR: You want answers?
Hootie: I think I'm entitled to them.
SNR: You want answers?
Hootie: I want the truth!
SNR: You can't handle the truth! Son, we post on a board that has n00bs. And those n00bs have to be enforced by men with rep. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Capn Tasty Cheeks? I have greater responsibilty than you can fathom. You weep for Blackbob and you curse the MOB. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know: that Blackbob's red rep, while tragic, probably saved n00bs . And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves n00bs.You don't want the truth. Because deep down, in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me negging n00bs. You need me negging n00bs.
We use words like honor, code, loyalty...we use these words as the backbone to a life spent defending something. You use 'em as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who reads and posts under the blanket of the very freedom I provide, then questions the manner in which I provide it! I'd rather you just said thank you and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you click on the minus sign and neg rep that post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you're entitled to!
Hootie: Did you order the red rep?
SNR: I did the job you sent me to do
Hootie: Did you order the red rep?
SNR:You're goddamn right I did!!
Posts: 27,950
PGM is obviously part of the inner Circle.PGM is obviously part of the inner Circle.PGM is obviously part of the inner Circle.PGM is obviously part of the inner Circle.PGM is obviously part of the inner Circle.PGM is obviously part of the inner Circle.PGM is obviously part of the inner Circle.PGM is obviously part of the inner Circle.PGM is obviously part of the inner Circle.PGM is obviously part of the inner Circle.PGM is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 04:37 PM   #520
Sorter Sorter is offline
Caralho
 
Sorter's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Belo Horizante
Casino cash: $100058475
Quote:
Originally Posted by PGM View Post
SNR: You want answers?
Hootie: I think I'm entitled to them.
SNR: You want answers?
Hootie: I want the truth!
SNR: You can't handle the truth! Son, we post on a board that has n00bs. And those n00bs have to be enforced by men with rep. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Capn Tasty Cheeks? I have greater responsibilty than you can fathom. You weep for Blackbob and you curse the MOB. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know: that Blackbob's red rep, while tragic, probably saved n00bs . And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves n00bs.You don't want the truth. Because deep down, in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me negging n00bs. You need me negging n00bs.
We use words like honor, code, loyalty...we use these words as the backbone to a life spent defending something. You use 'em as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who reads and posts under the blanket of the very freedom I provide, then questions the manner in which I provide it! I'd rather you just said thank you and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you click on the minus sign and neg rep that post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you're entitled to!
Hootie: Did you order the red rep?
SNR: I did the job you sent me to do
Hootie: Did you order the red rep?
SNR:You're goddamn right I did!!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace View Post
I have completely given up on Alex Smith as a qb. Its painful to watch. Like, worse than watching Colt McCoy.
Posts: 14,745
Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 04:38 PM   #521
MeatRock MeatRock is offline
Seasons in the Abyss
 
MeatRock's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2010
Casino cash: $16426
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimBone View Post
....and that dude ended up being arrested.
Posts: 2,476
MeatRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.MeatRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.MeatRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.MeatRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.MeatRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.MeatRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.MeatRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.MeatRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.MeatRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.MeatRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.MeatRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 05:00 PM   #522
unnecessary drama unnecessary drama is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Casino cash: $0
sweet

I could do a lot worse than Tom Cruise
Posts: 7,860
unnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Cassel
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 05:10 PM   #523
SNR SNR is online now
Simply Red's backup vocalist
 
SNR's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Where the hell is SNR
Casino cash: $4567568
Actually, Hootie now outranks me in rep. It's now HIS job to neg n00bs
Posts: 52,999
SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 05:15 PM   #524
KC Tattoo KC Tattoo is offline
SPOT THE PSYCHO
 
KC Tattoo's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: ks
Casino cash: $54369459
Quote:
Originally Posted by SNR View Post
Actually, Hootie now outranks me in rep. It's now HIS job to neg n00bs
He can thank Gonzo for that.
Posts: 20,052
KC Tattoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC Tattoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC Tattoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC Tattoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC Tattoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC Tattoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC Tattoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC Tattoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC Tattoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC Tattoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC Tattoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 05:24 PM   #525
KC native KC native is online now
a toda madre o un desmadre
 
KC native's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Casino cash: $1058058
Quote:
Originally Posted by frazod View Post
Are you stalking me again sweety? I already told you, my association handles lawn care.
as you neg rep me again. I live in your head bitch.
__________________
The diameter of your knowledge is the circumference of your actions. Ras Kass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian View Post
I'm just a little pussy from Iowa
Posts: 15,085
KC native Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC native Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC native Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC native Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC native Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC native Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC native Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC native Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC native Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC native Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC native Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:38 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.