Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2013, 02:29 PM  
Chocolate Hog Chocolate Hog is offline
Winner
 
Chocolate Hog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: My house
Casino cash: $2014989
Teos made up gf

http://m.deadspin.com/5976517/manti-teos-dead-girlfriend-the-most-heartbreaking-and-inspirational-story-of-the-college-football-season-is-a-hoax?utm_campaign=socialflow_deadspin_twitter&utm_source=deadspin_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow
Posts: 34,063
Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 05:12 PM   #1171
HotCarl HotCarl is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Miami, FL
Casino cash: $4036
Gay, shady, whatever, I'd have reservations about taking him no matter where.

And those reservations didn't begin with this, they began when he looked like a complete chump on the big stage in his last game.

It would be hard for me to sell taking this guy with a high first round pick to my owner, knowing he's probably gay and with this laughable scandal. What's going to happen in the locker room? Is anyone going to take him seriously? Is the distraction going to be too much? Why did he look terrible in the biggest game of his life against real D1 opposition?

I'm staying away, if they are my draft picks.
Posts: 463
HotCarl is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.HotCarl is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.HotCarl is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.HotCarl is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.HotCarl is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.HotCarl is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.HotCarl is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 11:02 AM   #1172
Mr. Laz Mr. Laz is offline
Don't Tease Me
 
Mr. Laz's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: KS
Casino cash: $443255
Tuiasosopo admits he is gay and fell in love with Te'o



Tuiasosopo: Teo not involved
Updated: January 30, 2013, 12:22 PM ET
ESPN.com news services

Parting Shot: Strangeness of Te'o Story
Jemele Hill wonders just how much stranger the Manti Te'o story can get.
Tags: Parting Shot, Sports Reporters, Manti Te'o
NEXT VIDEO
Schaap Talk: What Te'o Fiasco Says About Journalism
In an interview with Dr. Phil McGraw that will air Thursday, Ronaiah Tuiasosopo says the voice of Manti Te'o's "girlfriend," Lennay Kekua, was his and that the star Notre Dame linebacker had no role in the hoax.


Here we have a young man that fell deeply, romantically in love. I asked him straight up, 'Was this a romantic relationship with you?' And he says yes. I said, 'Are you then therefore gay?' And he said, 'When you put it that way, yes.' And then he caught himself and said 'I am confused.'

-- Dr. Phil McGraw, on Ronaiah Tuiasosopo
The first of a McGraw's two-part interview with Tuiasosopo will air Thursday on the "Dr. Phil" show. McGraw appeared Wednesday morning on NBC's "Today" show, which aired two clips of the Tuiasosopo interview.

"There were many times when Manti and Lennay have broken up," Tuiasosopo said, "but something would bring them back together, whether it was something going on in his life or Lennay's life or in this case my life."

McGraw said Tuiasosopo told him he fell deeply in love with Te'o and that for Tuiasosopo it was a romantic relationship.

"Here we have a young man that fell deeply, romantically in love," McGraw told NBC. "I asked him straight up, 'Was this a romantic relationship with you?' And he says yes. I said, 'Are you then therefore gay?' And he said, 'When you put it that way, yes.' And then he caught himself and said 'I am confused.' "

McGraw told NBC that Te'o "absolutely, unequivocally" wasn't involved in the hoax.

One theory for the hoax is that Te'o was trying to cover up a homosexual relationship. In her TV interview with Te'o last week, Katie Couric asked him if he was gay.

"No, far from it," he said. "Faaaaarrrr from it."

Tuiasosopo told McGraw that as Te'o became more famous he knew that the online hoax he started more than two years ago was going to blow up.

Tuiasosopo said: "I wanted to end it because after everything I had gone through I finally realized that I just had to move on with my life and had to get ... you know, my real me, Ronaiah ... I just had to start living and let this go."

McGraw said he spent time with Tuiasosopo and his parents.

"Ronaiah had a number of life experiences that damaged this young man in some very serious ways," he said.

As Notre Dame rose to No. 1 in the AP Top 25, sportwriters nationwide recounted the story of the heroic, grieving athlete who persevered on the field after his "girlfriend" was diagnosed with leukemia and died. Te'o and his family provided them with plenty of stories about the relationship, and no one figured out that it was fiction until Deadspin.com broke the story earlier this month.

Te'o, in his interview with Couric, reiterated that he lied about his online girlfriend after the Dec. 6 phone call indicated that she might be alive, while maintaining that he had no part in creating the hoax.

The interview, which aired on Couric's syndicated television show, put Te'o and his parents in front of television cameras for the first time since the incident.

Te'o told a story similar to the one he told in a previous off-camera interview with ESPN's Jeremy Schaap -- namely, that he believed Kekua had died of cancer in September, but he was confused by the Dec. 6 phone call in which she claimed to be alive.

Pressed by Couric to admit that he was in on the deception, Te'o said that he believed Kekua had died of cancer and that he didn't conceal the truth that she didn't exist until December.

"Katie, put yourself in my situation. I, my whole world told me that she died on Sept. 12. Everybody knew that. This girl, who I committed myself to, died on Sept. 12," Te'o said. The Heisman Trophy runner-up said he only learned of the hoax when he received the phone call in December from a woman saying she was Kekua.

"Now I get a phone call on Dec. 6, saying that she's alive, and then I'm going be put on national TV two days later. And to ask me about the same question. You know, what would you do?" Te'o said.

The woman whose photo was used as the "face" of the Twitter account of Te'o's supposed girlfriend said last week that Tuiasosopo confessed and apologized to her.

Diane O'Meara told the "Today" show that Tuiasosopo used pictures of her without her knowledge in creating Kekua.

Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.
Posts: 81,242
Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 11:18 AM   #1173
Carlota69 Carlota69 is offline
MVP
 
Carlota69's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Casino cash: $1067860
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Laz View Post
Tuiasosopo admits he is gay and fell in love with Te'o



Tuiasosopo: Teo not involved
Updated: January 30, 2013, 12:22 PM ET
ESPN.com news services

Parting Shot: Strangeness of Te'o Story
Jemele Hill wonders just how much stranger the Manti Te'o story can get.
Tags: Parting Shot, Sports Reporters, Manti Te'o
NEXT VIDEO
Schaap Talk: What Te'o Fiasco Says About Journalism
In an interview with Dr. Phil McGraw that will air Thursday, Ronaiah Tuiasosopo says the voice of Manti Te'o's "girlfriend," Lennay Kekua, was his and that the star Notre Dame linebacker had no role in the hoax.


Here we have a young man that fell deeply, romantically in love. I asked him straight up, 'Was this a romantic relationship with you?' And he says yes. I said, 'Are you then therefore gay?' And he said, 'When you put it that way, yes.' And then he caught himself and said 'I am confused.'

-- Dr. Phil McGraw, on Ronaiah Tuiasosopo
The first of a McGraw's two-part interview with Tuiasosopo will air Thursday on the "Dr. Phil" show. McGraw appeared Wednesday morning on NBC's "Today" show, which aired two clips of the Tuiasosopo interview.

"There were many times when Manti and Lennay have broken up," Tuiasosopo said, "but something would bring them back together, whether it was something going on in his life or Lennay's life or in this case my life."

McGraw said Tuiasosopo told him he fell deeply in love with Te'o and that for Tuiasosopo it was a romantic relationship.

"Here we have a young man that fell deeply, romantically in love," McGraw told NBC. "I asked him straight up, 'Was this a romantic relationship with you?' And he says yes. I said, 'Are you then therefore gay?' And he said, 'When you put it that way, yes.' And then he caught himself and said 'I am confused.' "

McGraw told NBC that Te'o "absolutely, unequivocally" wasn't involved in the hoax.

One theory for the hoax is that Te'o was trying to cover up a homosexual relationship. In her TV interview with Te'o last week, Katie Couric asked him if he was gay.

"No, far from it," he said. "Faaaaarrrr from it."

Tuiasosopo told McGraw that as Te'o became more famous he knew that the online hoax he started more than two years ago was going to blow up.

Tuiasosopo said: "I wanted to end it because after everything I had gone through I finally realized that I just had to move on with my life and had to get ... you know, my real me, Ronaiah ... I just had to start living and let this go."

McGraw said he spent time with Tuiasosopo and his parents.

"Ronaiah had a number of life experiences that damaged this young man in some very serious ways," he said.

As Notre Dame rose to No. 1 in the AP Top 25, sportwriters nationwide recounted the story of the heroic, grieving athlete who persevered on the field after his "girlfriend" was diagnosed with leukemia and died. Te'o and his family provided them with plenty of stories about the relationship, and no one figured out that it was fiction until Deadspin.com broke the story earlier this month.

Te'o, in his interview with Couric, reiterated that he lied about his online girlfriend after the Dec. 6 phone call indicated that she might be alive, while maintaining that he had no part in creating the hoax.

The interview, which aired on Couric's syndicated television show, put Te'o and his parents in front of television cameras for the first time since the incident.

Te'o told a story similar to the one he told in a previous off-camera interview with ESPN's Jeremy Schaap -- namely, that he believed Kekua had died of cancer in September, but he was confused by the Dec. 6 phone call in which she claimed to be alive.

Pressed by Couric to admit that he was in on the deception, Te'o said that he believed Kekua had died of cancer and that he didn't conceal the truth that she didn't exist until December.

"Katie, put yourself in my situation. I, my whole world told me that she died on Sept. 12. Everybody knew that. This girl, who I committed myself to, died on Sept. 12," Te'o said. The Heisman Trophy runner-up said he only learned of the hoax when he received the phone call in December from a woman saying she was Kekua.

"Now I get a phone call on Dec. 6, saying that she's alive, and then I'm going be put on national TV two days later. And to ask me about the same question. You know, what would you do?" Te'o said.

The woman whose photo was used as the "face" of the Twitter account of Te'o's supposed girlfriend said last week that Tuiasosopo confessed and apologized to her.

Diane O'Meara told the "Today" show that Tuiasosopo used pictures of her without her knowledge in creating Kekua.

Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.
So this dude is taking the fall? Got it.
__________________
Women want someone who can make them laugh and protect them. So basically a Clown Ninja.
Posts: 5,950
Carlota69 is too fat/Omaha.Carlota69 is too fat/Omaha.Carlota69 is too fat/Omaha.Carlota69 is too fat/Omaha.Carlota69 is too fat/Omaha.Carlota69 is too fat/Omaha.Carlota69 is too fat/Omaha.Carlota69 is too fat/Omaha.Carlota69 is too fat/Omaha.Carlota69 is too fat/Omaha.Carlota69 is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 11:24 AM   #1174
Mr. Laz Mr. Laz is offline
Don't Tease Me
 
Mr. Laz's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: KS
Casino cash: $443255
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlota69 View Post
So this dude is taking the fall? Got it.
You're pretty intense about the subject.



It will be ok. *eHug*
Posts: 81,242
Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 11:39 AM   #1175
Carlota69 Carlota69 is offline
MVP
 
Carlota69's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Casino cash: $1067860
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Laz View Post
You're pretty intense about the subject.



It will be ok. *eHug*
LOL. I just think the whole thing is funny.
__________________
Women want someone who can make them laugh and protect them. So basically a Clown Ninja.
Posts: 5,950
Carlota69 is too fat/Omaha.Carlota69 is too fat/Omaha.Carlota69 is too fat/Omaha.Carlota69 is too fat/Omaha.Carlota69 is too fat/Omaha.Carlota69 is too fat/Omaha.Carlota69 is too fat/Omaha.Carlota69 is too fat/Omaha.Carlota69 is too fat/Omaha.Carlota69 is too fat/Omaha.Carlota69 is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 06:43 AM   #1176
Deberg_1990 Deberg_1990 is offline
MVP
 
Deberg_1990's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: San Antonio Tx.
Casino cash: $178458
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlota69 View Post
So this dude is taking the fall? Got it.
Pretty much what im guessing as well. Yes.
__________________
Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning:

Matt once made a very nice play in Seattle where he spun away from a pass rusher and hit Bowe off his back foot for a first down.

One of the best plays Matt has ever made.
Posts: 49,100
Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 06:29 AM   #1177
Deberg_1990 Deberg_1990 is offline
MVP
 
Deberg_1990's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: San Antonio Tx.
Casino cash: $178458
SO dumb.......Te'o should have just come out. He would have been alot more respected and help break some barriers. Nobody believes this stupid media game they are playing.




http://deadspin.com/5980594/heres-ev...sive-interview



Ronaiah Tuiasosopo—the man behind Lennay Kekua, Manti Te'o's fake dead girlfriend—today told Dr. Phil new details about the "romantic" relationship he had with Te'o. Put however much stock you like in these details: Tuiasosopo is an avowed liar and hoaxer.

Among his statements today: Te'o and Lennay had broken up approximately two weeks before the day she died, Te'o was "Skyping and seeing" other girls during the course of their relationship, and Te'o, not Lennay, initiated their Facebook friendship. Tuiasosopo also confirmed Te'o's general account of things. As for Lennay's identity, he said that Manti "had no idea. Truthfully, honestly, he had no involvement. He did not know anything." He also repeated Te'o's detail that the pair hadn't met until the night before the Notre Dame-USC game in November 2012.

Tuiasosopo explained that he felt a lot of real feelings toward Te'o: When he called Manti, and a girl picked up, he got angry. The night Te'o's grandmother died, Te'o supposedly told Lennay that he never wanted to speak to her again—that's why Tuiasosopo killed her off that night.

He said more, too. On why he didn't tell Te'o it had all been a hoax back in November:

It was real awkward at first. I wanted to tell him everything then and there, but soon after some uncles came in and I decided it wasn't the right time.

On whether he was in love:

I mean, yeah, if I had pretty much had this escape of Lennay from everything else, what my heart and all my energy went into this, as twisted and confusing as it may be, I did all that I could to help this person become a better person even though I wasn't getting nothing out of it. ... The truth of it is that it happened, I grew feelings, I grew emotions that sooner or later I couldn't control anymore.

Is he gay?

Honestly, I'm so confused, I'm so lost and just finding me.

What about Lennay's voice? Tuiasosopo's lawyer had told the New York Daily News that his client performed the voice; the New York Post reported that another Tuiasosopo cousin, Tino, handled the performances. At first, Tuiasosopo told Dr. Phil that he couldn't do the voice—he was too embarrassed. But Dr. Phil pressed him. He even gave Tuiasosopo a privacy screen. Tuiasosopo prepared to perform. And then: CLIFFHANGER. Dr. Phil is a TV wizard. Tune in tomorrow!
__________________
Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning:

Matt once made a very nice play in Seattle where he spun away from a pass rusher and hit Bowe off his back foot for a first down.

One of the best plays Matt has ever made.
Posts: 49,100
Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 06:32 AM   #1178
Marcellus Marcellus is offline
Save Chief's Planet
 
Marcellus's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: In denial.
Casino cash: $1095616
I read in another thread that gay people never do anything to hurt straight people.


Posts: 19,384
Marcellus has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Marcellus has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Marcellus has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Marcellus has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Marcellus has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Marcellus has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Marcellus has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Marcellus has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Marcellus has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Marcellus has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Marcellus has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 06:34 AM   #1179
okoye35chiefs okoye35chiefs is offline
Starter
 
okoye35chiefs's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Death Valley
Casino cash: $955580
funny how Tuiasosopo is doing a book, doing tv shows and prob will get millions while he basically ruined Te'o's career before it even started. Te'o certainly has an uphill voyage ahead..
Posts: 674
okoye35chiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.okoye35chiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.okoye35chiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.okoye35chiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.okoye35chiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.okoye35chiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.okoye35chiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.okoye35chiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.okoye35chiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.okoye35chiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.okoye35chiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 06:37 AM   #1180
Deberg_1990 Deberg_1990 is offline
MVP
 
Deberg_1990's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: San Antonio Tx.
Casino cash: $178458
Quote:
Originally Posted by okoye35chiefs View Post
funny how Tuiasosopo is doing a book, doing tv shows and prob will get millions while he basically ruined Te'o's career before it even started. Te'o certainly has an uphill voyage ahead..
How did he ruin Te'os career????? This wont hurt Te'o draft status. He was already a late 1st rounder or high 2nd rounder. That wont change.

It was a mutual gay relationship. Just come out and tell everyone.
__________________
Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning:

Matt once made a very nice play in Seattle where he spun away from a pass rusher and hit Bowe off his back foot for a first down.

One of the best plays Matt has ever made.
Posts: 49,100
Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 06:40 AM   #1181
okoye35chiefs okoye35chiefs is offline
Starter
 
okoye35chiefs's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Death Valley
Casino cash: $955580
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
How did he ruin Te'os career????? This wont hurt Te'o draft status. He was already a late 1st rounder or high 2nd rounder. That wont change.

It was a mutual gay relationship. Just come out and tell everyone.
agree to disagree
Posts: 674
okoye35chiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.okoye35chiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.okoye35chiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.okoye35chiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.okoye35chiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.okoye35chiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.okoye35chiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.okoye35chiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.okoye35chiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.okoye35chiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.okoye35chiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 06:55 AM   #1182
Chiefshrink Chiefshrink is offline
MVP
 
Chiefshrink's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: donkey land
Casino cash: $71081
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlota69 View Post
So this dude is taking the fall? Got it.
Absolutely what is happening

Here you have a very verile young man who expresses this intense emotional love for a supposed woman he met on the Net and then had conversations over the phone for several years and he NEVER MEETS HER ? How does that happen ?? Anyone of us if we felt this way about a woman would be meeting her within weeks IF not days had we had that kind of chemistry let alone physical attraction. Just doesn't add up and Teo is a 'rear admiral' Mark it down
Posts: 11,932
Chiefshrink is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Chiefshrink is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Chiefshrink is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Chiefshrink is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Chiefshrink is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Chiefshrink is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Chiefshrink is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Chiefshrink is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Chiefshrink is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Chiefshrink is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Chiefshrink is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 08:27 AM   #1183
Cephalic Trauma Cephalic Trauma is offline
Permitted
 

Join Date: Jul 2011
Casino cash: $61853
I, for one, think this was a publicity stunt by teo.

Teammates knew she was fake, and I vaguely remember a tweet at teo from tui-whatever that said he had attended teo's game with tickets provided by teo.
Posts: 4,095
Cephalic Trauma is too fat/Omaha.Cephalic Trauma is too fat/Omaha.Cephalic Trauma is too fat/Omaha.Cephalic Trauma is too fat/Omaha.Cephalic Trauma is too fat/Omaha.Cephalic Trauma is too fat/Omaha.Cephalic Trauma is too fat/Omaha.Cephalic Trauma is too fat/Omaha.Cephalic Trauma is too fat/Omaha.Cephalic Trauma is too fat/Omaha.Cephalic Trauma is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:42 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.