Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2012, 08:42 PM  
Mr_Tomahawk Mr_Tomahawk is offline
Prestige Worldwide
 
Mr_Tomahawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Spring Hill, KS
Casino cash: $111455
Moonshiners

I am shamed to admit this....but I am hooked on this show.


"Tickle"
Posts: 13,086
Mr_Tomahawk has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Mr_Tomahawk has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Mr_Tomahawk has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Mr_Tomahawk has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Mr_Tomahawk has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Mr_Tomahawk has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Mr_Tomahawk has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Mr_Tomahawk has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Mr_Tomahawk has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Mr_Tomahawk has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Mr_Tomahawk has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 05:42 PM   #76
Bwana Bwana is offline
GONE FISHING
 
Bwana's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Billings, Montana
Casino cash: $2147483647
Quote:
Originally Posted by R8ers View Post
Dude, I can get a quart of Moonshine in about 15 mins if I want it...
Without question. I have a friend up here that does it. He's not running around the back woods, he does it in his house in small volume.
__________________
A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one...
you'll probably never need one again.


Posts: 46,875
Bwana has disabled reputation
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 05:43 PM   #77
PGM PGM is offline
Kids in bed? The D is back.
 
PGM's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: U.S.A.
Casino cash: $1227345
Quote:
Originally Posted by R8ers View Post
I really only drink it when it's made into "Apple Pie"

http://www.moonshineheritage.com/blo...pie-moonshine/
Hmmm. I have had Apple Pie. Maybe I have had Moonshine
Posts: 28,038
PGM is obviously part of the inner Circle.PGM is obviously part of the inner Circle.PGM is obviously part of the inner Circle.PGM is obviously part of the inner Circle.PGM is obviously part of the inner Circle.PGM is obviously part of the inner Circle.PGM is obviously part of the inner Circle.PGM is obviously part of the inner Circle.PGM is obviously part of the inner Circle.PGM is obviously part of the inner Circle.PGM is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 05:44 PM   #78
3rd&48ers 3rd&48ers is offline
Molôn Labé
 
3rd&48ers's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: North Carolina
Casino cash: $948633
Quote:
Originally Posted by PGM View Post
Hmmm. I have had Apple Pie. Maybe I have had Moonshine
It can be made with commercial stuff, just not as good to me.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja View Post
Wanna know whats really sad, that the Raiders have had double digit losses every year since 2004. Here is the kicker, since 2002, the Raiders have had more post season wins then we have had in the last 43 years. How about that for a kick in the balls.
Posts: 18,136
3rd&48ers has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.3rd&48ers has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.3rd&48ers has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.3rd&48ers has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.3rd&48ers has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.3rd&48ers has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.3rd&48ers has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.3rd&48ers has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.3rd&48ers has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.3rd&48ers has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.3rd&48ers has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 05:45 PM   #79
3rd&48ers 3rd&48ers is offline
Molôn Labé
 
3rd&48ers's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: North Carolina
Casino cash: $948633
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Without question. I have a friend up here that does it. He's not running around the back woods, he does it in his house in small volume.
If you know where to look, it can be found
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja View Post
Wanna know whats really sad, that the Raiders have had double digit losses every year since 2004. Here is the kicker, since 2002, the Raiders have had more post season wins then we have had in the last 43 years. How about that for a kick in the balls.
Posts: 18,136
3rd&48ers has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.3rd&48ers has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.3rd&48ers has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.3rd&48ers has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.3rd&48ers has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.3rd&48ers has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.3rd&48ers has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.3rd&48ers has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.3rd&48ers has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.3rd&48ers has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.3rd&48ers has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 05:47 PM   #80
Bwana Bwana is offline
GONE FISHING
 
Bwana's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Billings, Montana
Casino cash: $2147483647
Quote:
Originally Posted by R8ers View Post
I really only drink it when it's made into "Apple Pie"

http://www.moonshineheritage.com/blo...pie-moonshine/
I tailgated with Iowanian at Arrowhead a few years ago and he brought some along. It was great stuff.
__________________
A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one...
you'll probably never need one again.


Posts: 46,875
Bwana has disabled reputation
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 05:55 PM   #81
listopencil listopencil is offline
sic semper tyrannis
 
listopencil's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: In Partibus Infidelium
Casino cash: $1122368
Real moonshiners are pretty cool. Good people.
__________________
"As I walked out the door toward the gate that would lead to my freedom, I knew if I didn't leave my bitterness and hatred behind I'd still be in prison."


Posts: 27,023
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 05:56 PM   #82
Bwana Bwana is offline
GONE FISHING
 
Bwana's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Billings, Montana
Casino cash: $2147483647
Quote:
Originally Posted by R8ers View Post
If you know where to look, it can be found
Indeed it can.
__________________
A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one...
you'll probably never need one again.


Posts: 46,875
Bwana has disabled reputation
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 06:00 PM   #83
listopencil listopencil is offline
sic semper tyrannis
 
listopencil's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: In Partibus Infidelium
Casino cash: $1122368
Quote:
Originally Posted by R8ers View Post
I really only drink it when it's made into "Apple Pie"

http://www.moonshineheritage.com/blo...pie-moonshine/
I prefer butter corn, but I'm from Virginia and I'm a traditionalist. To each his own.
__________________
"As I walked out the door toward the gate that would lead to my freedom, I knew if I didn't leave my bitterness and hatred behind I'd still be in prison."


Posts: 27,023
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 06:05 PM   #84
JASONSAUTO JASONSAUTO is offline
Thigpen for HOF
 

Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: mid missouri
Casino cash: $1369435
Quote:
Originally Posted by PGM View Post
I thought I was, but have never been near moonshine
You breathe fire buddy.
Posted via Mobile Device
Posts: 26,116
JASONSAUTO has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.JASONSAUTO has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.JASONSAUTO has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.JASONSAUTO has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.JASONSAUTO has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.JASONSAUTO has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.JASONSAUTO has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.JASONSAUTO has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.JASONSAUTO has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.JASONSAUTO has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.JASONSAUTO has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 07:38 PM   #85
JohnnyHammersticks JohnnyHammersticks is offline
Starter
 
JohnnyHammersticks's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Westminster, CO
Casino cash: $10222
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Great story, but do you think this is staged, I do.
American Weed was "staged" in that they needed to create premises so that there's something to base a show on. Believe me, I'm in a warehouse-sized grow room all day every day, and following me around all day sure wouldn't make for must-see television. Watering plants, pruning plants, trimming buds, fixing ducting, fixing a/c's and swamp coolers, dealing with licensing bureaucrats, etc. Now I'm sure there are some growers who might have a little Jim Tom in them in terms of being so 'out there' that they're interesting, but fortunately or unfortunately, I'm not one of them. I'm just a pretty normal middle-aged guy that used to be a senior commercial mortgage underwriter who now grows around fifty different strains of the absolute best organic cannabis on earth. Nothing to see here...
Posts: 779
JohnnyHammersticks would the whole thing.JohnnyHammersticks would the whole thing.JohnnyHammersticks would the whole thing.JohnnyHammersticks would the whole thing.JohnnyHammersticks would the whole thing.JohnnyHammersticks would the whole thing.JohnnyHammersticks would the whole thing.JohnnyHammersticks would the whole thing.JohnnyHammersticks would the whole thing.JohnnyHammersticks would the whole thing.JohnnyHammersticks would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 07:40 PM   #86
JASONSAUTO JASONSAUTO is offline
Thigpen for HOF
 

Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: mid missouri
Casino cash: $1369435
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks View Post
American Weed was "staged" in that they needed to create premises so that there's something to base a show on. Believe me, I'm in a warehouse-sized grow room all day every day, and following me around all day sure wouldn't make for must-see television. Watering plants, pruning plants, trimming buds, fixing ducting, fixing a/c's and swamp coolers, dealing with licensing bureaucrats, etc. Now I'm sure there are some growers who might have a little Jim Tom in them in terms of being so 'out there' that they're interesting, but fortunately or unfortunately, I'm not one of them. I'm just a pretty normal middle-aged guy that used to be a senior commercial mortgage underwriter who now grows around fifty different strains of the absolute best organic cannabis on earth. Nothing to see here...
In. Where do I sign up?

Actually where can I hook up?
Posted via Mobile Device
Posts: 26,116
JASONSAUTO has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.JASONSAUTO has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.JASONSAUTO has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.JASONSAUTO has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.JASONSAUTO has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.JASONSAUTO has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.JASONSAUTO has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.JASONSAUTO has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.JASONSAUTO has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.JASONSAUTO has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.JASONSAUTO has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 07:52 PM   #87
JohnnyHammersticks JohnnyHammersticks is offline
Starter
 
JohnnyHammersticks's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Westminster, CO
Casino cash: $10222
Quote:
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO View Post
In. Where do I sign up?

Actually where can I hook up?
Posted via Mobile Device
Well, my best connections in mid-MO were at the Kappa Sig house at Mizzou, but that was about 22 years ago, so things may have changed. Starting one year from now, if you're 21, you can drive out here to CO to get some. Jan. 2014 is when the recreational stores are scheduled to open. It'll be like the old days when people drove out here to stock up on Coors. Except that Coors tastes like ass, and my buds taste like orange soda, angel smiles, and sugar cookies.
Posts: 779
JohnnyHammersticks would the whole thing.JohnnyHammersticks would the whole thing.JohnnyHammersticks would the whole thing.JohnnyHammersticks would the whole thing.JohnnyHammersticks would the whole thing.JohnnyHammersticks would the whole thing.JohnnyHammersticks would the whole thing.JohnnyHammersticks would the whole thing.JohnnyHammersticks would the whole thing.JohnnyHammersticks would the whole thing.JohnnyHammersticks would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 08:13 PM   #88
JASONSAUTO JASONSAUTO is offline
Thigpen for HOF
 

Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: mid missouri
Casino cash: $1369435
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks View Post
Well, my best connections in mid-MO were at the Kappa Sig house at Mizzou, but that was about 22 years ago, so things may have changed. Starting one year from now, if you're 21, you can drive out here to CO to get some. Jan. 2014 is when the recreational stores are scheduled to open. It'll be like the old days when people drove out here to stock up on Coors. Except that Coors tastes like ass, and my buds taste like orange soda, angel smiles, and sugar cookies.
We have a date lol
Posted via Mobile Device
Posts: 26,116
JASONSAUTO has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.JASONSAUTO has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.JASONSAUTO has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.JASONSAUTO has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.JASONSAUTO has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.JASONSAUTO has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.JASONSAUTO has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.JASONSAUTO has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.JASONSAUTO has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.JASONSAUTO has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.JASONSAUTO has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:03 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.