Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The GET IN MAH BELLY! Lounge > D.C.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2013, 03:49 PM  
RNR RNR is offline
Ok which door do I leave from
 
RNR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Close to the big pond~
Casino cash: $34813
New gun laws and the idiots who support them

The thing these people playing the fashionable game of offering what they think are brilliant new laws do not get. We have all the laws we need already in place. I have a good idea! How about we enforce the laws already in place and remove those that have proven time and time again to be ineffective. We know where the highest crime rates occur and we know that places where gun laws are the tightest suffer the worst.

The only laws would support would be much stiffer penalties for those who use guns in a crime. I would also agree with laws regulating conceal and carry to require training that includes simulations involving innocent people and hostile people teaching how to respond in situations where you must act quickly and understand the weapon can harm those who are caught up in the incident who are friendly. Those classes should be pass or fail.

I will also admit that because of the actions of our government reacting knee jerk I have yet to take a conceal and carry class. That is not because I do not wish to have the right to carry a gun I just have no desire to let the shitbags have me listed as a gun owner. I have guns and it is none of their ****ing business. If I could trust them I would play along, but I do not so ****em. It is pretty simple for me, if you want my guns eat shit you are my enemy, if you want more laws that only law abiding gun owners will follow and those who cause harm will not, eat shit you are my enemy also.

On a side note I interface with representatives for our customer at work and they are from France. They to a man have pointed out how we are on a path to be where they are (over taxed and over regulated) everyone of the several have told me their gun laws are insane and we would be fools to allow our government to have the power theirs does~
Posts: 23,891
RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 04:05 PM   #2
A Salt Weapon A Salt Weapon is offline
Veteran
 
A Salt Weapon's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Alaska
Casino cash: $1000970807
__________________
If two wrongs don't make a right, try three.
Posts: 1,694
A Salt Weapon is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.A Salt Weapon is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.A Salt Weapon is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.A Salt Weapon is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.A Salt Weapon is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.A Salt Weapon is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.A Salt Weapon is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.A Salt Weapon is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.A Salt Weapon is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.A Salt Weapon is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.A Salt Weapon is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 07:43 AM   #3
Dallas Chief Dallas Chief is offline
Supporter
 
Dallas Chief's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Back in D.
Casino cash: $102029
Were you stoned or drunk when you wrote this? Sorry RNR, but I can't follow what you are trying to say here...
Posts: 2,570
Dallas Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Dallas Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Dallas Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Dallas Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Dallas Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Dallas Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Dallas Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Dallas Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Dallas Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Dallas Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Dallas Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 09:43 AM   #4
RNR RNR is offline
Ok which door do I leave from
 
RNR's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Close to the big pond~
Casino cash: $34813
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas Chief View Post
Were you stoned or drunk when you wrote this? Sorry RNR, but I can't follow what you are trying to say here...
Knock down a couple drinks and try it again it make perfect sense when I typed it
__________________

"If its true that our species is alone in the universe, then Id have to say that the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little"
George Carlin~
Posts: 23,891
RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 10:49 AM   #5
bevischief bevischief is offline
....
 
bevischief's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: North Dakota
Casino cash: $1018287347
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNR View Post
The thing these people playing the fashionable game of offering what they think are brilliant new laws do not get. We have all the laws we need already in place. I have a good idea! How about we enforce the laws already in place and remove those that have proven time and time again to be ineffective. We know where the highest crime rates occur and we know that places where gun laws are the tightest suffer the worst.

The only laws would support would be much stiffer penalties for those who use guns in a crime. I would also agree with laws regulating conceal and carry to require training that includes simulations involving innocent people and hostile people teaching how to respond in situations where you must act quickly and understand the weapon can harm those who are caught up in the incident who are friendly. Those classes should be pass or fail.

I will also admit that because of the actions of our government reacting knee jerk I have yet to take a conceal and carry class. That is not because I do not wish to have the right to carry a gun I just have no desire to let the shitbags have me listed as a gun owner. I have guns and it is none of their ****ing business. If I could trust them I would play along, but I do not so ****em. It is pretty simple for me, if you want my guns eat shit you are my enemy, if you want more laws that only law abiding gun owners will follow and those who cause harm will not, eat shit you are my enemy also.

On a side note I interface with representatives for our customer at work and they are from France. They to a man have pointed out how we are on a path to be where they are (over taxed and over regulated) everyone of the several have told me their gun laws are insane and we would be fools to allow our government to have the power theirs does~

__________________
Posts: 24,076
bevischief has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.bevischief has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.bevischief has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.bevischief has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.bevischief has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.bevischief has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.bevischief has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.bevischief has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.bevischief has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.bevischief has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.bevischief has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 11:45 AM   #6
LiveSteam LiveSteam is offline
All aboard the crazy train
 
LiveSteam's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: homeof43conferencetitles
Casino cash: $76922
Posts: 16,615
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 02:20 PM   #7
lcarus lcarus is offline
Everybody Lies.
 
lcarus's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: 22 Acacia Avenue
Casino cash: $79676
Pretty soon everyone will have to hunt and defend themselves with this

Posts: 9,882
lcarus has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.lcarus has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.lcarus has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.lcarus has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.lcarus has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.lcarus has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.lcarus has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.lcarus has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.lcarus has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.lcarus has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.lcarus has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 02:22 PM   #8
Dayze Dayze is offline
Resident Glue Sniffer
 
Dayze's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Overland Park
Casino cash: $1236436
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveSteam View Post
__________________
Life is 99% inspiration, 1% Perspiration, and 1% Attention to Detial.
Posts: 24,776
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 02:34 PM   #9
JohninGpt JohninGpt is offline
Dammit
 
JohninGpt's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Busted Stick, IT
Casino cash: $382532
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNR View Post
Knock down a couple drinks and try it again it make perfect sense when I typed it
Makes perfect sense to me. (Sober)
Posts: 4,160
JohninGpt must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JohninGpt must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JohninGpt must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JohninGpt must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JohninGpt must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JohninGpt must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JohninGpt must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JohninGpt must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JohninGpt must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JohninGpt must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JohninGpt must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 03:11 PM   #10
LiveSteam LiveSteam is offline
All aboard the crazy train
 
LiveSteam's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: homeof43conferencetitles
Casino cash: $76922
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post
I love the Remington 600 action. I will never give it up
Posts: 16,615
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:42 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.