|02-08-2013, 07:47 PM||Topic Starter|
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: 22 Acacia Avenue
Casino cash: $18218
Funny conversation with Donks fan about nuts
One of my buddies is a Broncos and Texas Rangers fanatic. Today one of his co-workers had his testicles severely injured (and had to have them removed) by a 300 pound metal jaw that fell off a shelf. So naturally, we texted back and forth several jokes about it. I found a lot of them to be extremely hilarious. I'm looking for more because we've run out. Here are some of the ones Donk/Rangers fan buddy said:
1. I bet that wasn't the severance package he was hoping for.
2. He won't have the balls to show his face around that place again.
3. Sometimes it's dangerous working balls to the wall.
4. I guess he'll be bringing his lunch in a pail, because he doesn't have a sack.
5. If they offer him his job back, the ball is in his court.
6. He failed his assembly testes.
7. I guess as far as safety is concerned, he really dropped the ball.
8. I need to be sensitive when he gets back. No need to bust his balls.
Here are some of mine.
1. That's the most hammered twins I've seen since the Olsens went to Mardi Gras.
2. That's the most sliced balls I've seen since Mickelson on the 18th of a major.
3. I haven't seen a berry swell that much since Eric tore his ACL.
4. I haven't seen someone midjudge the location of 2 balls so poorly since Nelson Cruz and Rahim Moore. (perfect since he's a Rangers and Donks fan)
5. If you bring a coin purse to work, expect it to get snagged.
6. I haven't seen a couple split up that bad since Brad and Jennifer.
7. THe last time I saw a ball pulverised by a metal object that hard was a Nadal serve.
8. I bet he won't eat Banana Nut Crunch again.
9. If that guy plays poker with us, point him out to me. I wanna be aware of who won't have a pocket pair or 2 of a kind.
That's all I got so far.