Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Ed & Dave Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2013, 08:16 AM  
Carlota69 Carlota69 is offline
MVP
 
Carlota69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Casino cash: $1068070
Former LAPD officer on rampage in So Cal

http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/07/us/lap...html?sr=fbmain




(CNN) -- A former Los Angeles police officer who police say has violently threatened his former colleagues shot at least two officers early Thursday, killing one, sparking a huge manhunt in Southern California, according to authorities.
Christopher Jordan Dorner, 33, is also wanted in a double slaying Sunday in Irvine, California.
The California Highway Patrol issued an alert Thursday morning urging officers in several Southern California counties to be on the lookout for Dorner after the overnight shootings.
Two officers in Riverside were shot, one fatally, police there confirmed to CNN. CNN affiliate KTLA reported another officer was shot in Corona, California.
Irvine police identified Dorner on Wednesday as the suspect in the February 3 deaths of Keith Lawrence and Monica Quan in Irvine.
Dorner also has made violent threats against other Los Angeles police officers, the agency said Wednesday.
"I will bring unconventional and asymmetrical warfare to those in LAPD uniform whether on or off duty," Dorner allegedly wrote in a lengthy letter promising retribution against the department, where he worked from 2005 until 2008. An LAPD source provided the document to CNN.
The letter writer claimed he was terminated for reporting excessive force by a fellow officer, and said his attacks were retribution for his termination, as well as a culture of racism and violence he says continues within the department.
He called the attacks against police "a necessary evil that I do not enjoy but must partake and complete for substantial change to occur within the LAPD and reclaim my name."
Los Angeles police warned people who encounter Dorner not to approach him, saying he is likely "armed and extremely dangerous."
"Our department is implementing all measures possible to ensure the safety of our LAPD personnel, their families and the Los Angeles community, and will continue to do so until Dorner is apprehended and all threats have been abated," police said in a statement.
CNN's Mallory Simon and Deanna Hackney contributed to this report.
Posts: 5,971
Carlota69 is too fat/Omaha.Carlota69 is too fat/Omaha.Carlota69 is too fat/Omaha.Carlota69 is too fat/Omaha.Carlota69 is too fat/Omaha.Carlota69 is too fat/Omaha.Carlota69 is too fat/Omaha.Carlota69 is too fat/Omaha.Carlota69 is too fat/Omaha.Carlota69 is too fat/Omaha.Carlota69 is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 01:11 PM   #616
3rd&48ers 3rd&48ers is offline
Molôn Labé
 
3rd&48ers's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: North Carolina
Casino cash: $955482
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma View Post
You are using his actions to form your own conclusions to provide fuel for your agenda.

Much like the liberal media.
Loves Piers Morgan/ Hates the NRA and Wayne LaPierre


Yes I am stretching here, You nailed it
Posts: 18,873
3rd&48ers has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.3rd&48ers has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.3rd&48ers has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.3rd&48ers has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.3rd&48ers has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.3rd&48ers has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.3rd&48ers has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.3rd&48ers has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.3rd&48ers has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.3rd&48ers has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.3rd&48ers has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 01:19 PM   #617
Cephalic Trauma Cephalic Trauma is offline
Permitted
 

Join Date: Jul 2011
Casino cash: $61853
Quote:
Originally Posted by R8ers View Post
Loves Piers Morgan/ Hates the NRA and Wayne LaPierre


Yes I am stretching here, You nailed it
What is his primary reason for doing this?

A. He loves Piers Morgan/Hates NRA- Gun Control
B. He wants to clear his name, as stated in his rant known as his "manifesto"

This should tell us a lot about your ability to reason.
Posts: 4,095
Cephalic Trauma is too fat/Omaha.Cephalic Trauma is too fat/Omaha.Cephalic Trauma is too fat/Omaha.Cephalic Trauma is too fat/Omaha.Cephalic Trauma is too fat/Omaha.Cephalic Trauma is too fat/Omaha.Cephalic Trauma is too fat/Omaha.Cephalic Trauma is too fat/Omaha.Cephalic Trauma is too fat/Omaha.Cephalic Trauma is too fat/Omaha.Cephalic Trauma is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 01:21 PM   #618
Cephalic Trauma Cephalic Trauma is offline
Permitted
 

Join Date: Jul 2011
Casino cash: $61853
Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN View Post
Head Trauma...
Again, anytime you are on the opposite end of a debate, I know I'm thinking clearly.

I lump you in with Bump.
Posts: 4,095
Cephalic Trauma is too fat/Omaha.Cephalic Trauma is too fat/Omaha.Cephalic Trauma is too fat/Omaha.Cephalic Trauma is too fat/Omaha.Cephalic Trauma is too fat/Omaha.Cephalic Trauma is too fat/Omaha.Cephalic Trauma is too fat/Omaha.Cephalic Trauma is too fat/Omaha.Cephalic Trauma is too fat/Omaha.Cephalic Trauma is too fat/Omaha.Cephalic Trauma is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 01:22 PM   #619
KILLER_CLOWN KILLER_CLOWN is offline
Be HEALED!!!!!!!
 
KILLER_CLOWN's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Fascist State
Casino cash: $11142641
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma View Post
Again, anytime you are on the opposite end of a debate, I know I'm thinking clearly.

I lump you in with Bump.
Your last post had me interested up until you used the word reason.. I believe the word you're looking for is manipulation.
__________________
"Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father ... And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."

"If the people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny." - Thomas Jefferson
Posts: 24,192
KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 01:22 PM   #620
3rd&48ers 3rd&48ers is offline
Molôn Labé
 
3rd&48ers's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: North Carolina
Casino cash: $955482
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma View Post
What is his primary reason for doing this?

A. He loves Piers Morgan/Hates NRA- Gun Control
B. He wants to clear his name, as stated in his rant known as his "manifesto"

This should tell us a lot about your ability to reason.
You don't clear your name by killing people you stupid ****ing asswipe, you clear your name peacefully ...
Posts: 18,873
3rd&48ers has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.3rd&48ers has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.3rd&48ers has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.3rd&48ers has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.3rd&48ers has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.3rd&48ers has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.3rd&48ers has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.3rd&48ers has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.3rd&48ers has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.3rd&48ers has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.3rd&48ers has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 01:22 PM   #621
KChiefer KChiefer is offline
Fantastic Planeteer
 
KChiefer's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Champaign, IL
Casino cash: $999826
Quote:
Originally Posted by R8ers View Post
Loves Piers Morgan/ Hates the NRA and Wayne LaPierre


Yes I am stretching here, You nailed it
You're stretching it when you say he loves Piers Morgan. He may agree with his stance on ARs but that doesn't mean he loves him. And yes, it's safe to say he hates LaPierre. LaPierre is a lobbyist. Many lobbyists are hated.
Posts: 4,774
KChiefer wants to die in a aids tree fire.KChiefer wants to die in a aids tree fire.KChiefer wants to die in a aids tree fire.KChiefer wants to die in a aids tree fire.KChiefer wants to die in a aids tree fire.KChiefer wants to die in a aids tree fire.KChiefer wants to die in a aids tree fire.KChiefer wants to die in a aids tree fire.KChiefer wants to die in a aids tree fire.KChiefer wants to die in a aids tree fire.KChiefer wants to die in a aids tree fire.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 01:23 PM   #622
Cephalic Trauma Cephalic Trauma is offline
Permitted
 

Join Date: Jul 2011
Casino cash: $61853
And by the way, I am not refuting your opinion on guns, R8ers. I am critiquing your mechanism of promoting it.
Posts: 4,095
Cephalic Trauma is too fat/Omaha.Cephalic Trauma is too fat/Omaha.Cephalic Trauma is too fat/Omaha.Cephalic Trauma is too fat/Omaha.Cephalic Trauma is too fat/Omaha.Cephalic Trauma is too fat/Omaha.Cephalic Trauma is too fat/Omaha.Cephalic Trauma is too fat/Omaha.Cephalic Trauma is too fat/Omaha.Cephalic Trauma is too fat/Omaha.Cephalic Trauma is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 01:23 PM   #623
3rd&48ers 3rd&48ers is offline
Molôn Labé
 
3rd&48ers's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: North Carolina
Casino cash: $955482
Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefer View Post
You're stretching it when you say he loves Piers Morgan. He may agree with his stance on ARs but that doesn't mean he loves him. And yes, it's safe to say he hates LaPierre. LaPierre is a lobbyist. Many lobbyists are hated.
Another sympathizer ?
Posts: 18,873
3rd&48ers has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.3rd&48ers has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.3rd&48ers has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.3rd&48ers has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.3rd&48ers has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.3rd&48ers has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.3rd&48ers has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.3rd&48ers has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.3rd&48ers has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.3rd&48ers has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.3rd&48ers has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 01:24 PM   #624
3rd&48ers 3rd&48ers is offline
Molôn Labé
 
3rd&48ers's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: North Carolina
Casino cash: $955482
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma View Post
And by the way, I am not refuting your opinion on guns, R8ers. I am critiquing your mechanism of promoting it.
Well I apologize for calling you stupid
Posts: 18,873
3rd&48ers has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.3rd&48ers has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.3rd&48ers has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.3rd&48ers has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.3rd&48ers has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.3rd&48ers has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.3rd&48ers has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.3rd&48ers has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.3rd&48ers has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.3rd&48ers has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.3rd&48ers has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 01:25 PM   #625
Cephalic Trauma Cephalic Trauma is offline
Permitted
 

Join Date: Jul 2011
Casino cash: $61853
Quote:
Originally Posted by R8ers View Post
You don't clear your name by killing people you stupid ****ing asswipe, you clear your name peacefully ...
See, and this is what's annoying. You are implying that my reasoning is the same as his.

I am saying his intentions are to clear his name, as he stated in his manifesto, not that his intentions are justified. How is it that hard to differentiate the two?
Posts: 4,095
Cephalic Trauma is too fat/Omaha.Cephalic Trauma is too fat/Omaha.Cephalic Trauma is too fat/Omaha.Cephalic Trauma is too fat/Omaha.Cephalic Trauma is too fat/Omaha.Cephalic Trauma is too fat/Omaha.Cephalic Trauma is too fat/Omaha.Cephalic Trauma is too fat/Omaha.Cephalic Trauma is too fat/Omaha.Cephalic Trauma is too fat/Omaha.Cephalic Trauma is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 01:25 PM   #626
3rd&48ers 3rd&48ers is offline
Molôn Labé
 
3rd&48ers's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: North Carolina
Casino cash: $955482
i have no sympathy for him even if they Rodney Kinged his ass if he is going to resort to killing to prove his point... We are a nation of laws
Posts: 18,873
3rd&48ers has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.3rd&48ers has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.3rd&48ers has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.3rd&48ers has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.3rd&48ers has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.3rd&48ers has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.3rd&48ers has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.3rd&48ers has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.3rd&48ers has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.3rd&48ers has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.3rd&48ers has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 01:28 PM   #627
Cephalic Trauma Cephalic Trauma is offline
Permitted
 

Join Date: Jul 2011
Casino cash: $61853
Quote:
Originally Posted by R8ers View Post
Well I apologize for calling you stupid
No worries.

It's a pet peeve of mine. How can you critique the liberal media for turning everything into a gun control debate, when you are, in effect, doing the exact same thing?

Don't stoop to that level.
Posts: 4,095
Cephalic Trauma is too fat/Omaha.Cephalic Trauma is too fat/Omaha.Cephalic Trauma is too fat/Omaha.Cephalic Trauma is too fat/Omaha.Cephalic Trauma is too fat/Omaha.Cephalic Trauma is too fat/Omaha.Cephalic Trauma is too fat/Omaha.Cephalic Trauma is too fat/Omaha.Cephalic Trauma is too fat/Omaha.Cephalic Trauma is too fat/Omaha.Cephalic Trauma is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 01:28 PM   #628
Tombstone RJ Tombstone RJ is offline
Broncos' Fan Extraordinaire!
 
Tombstone RJ's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Denver
Casino cash: $29103
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma View Post
What is his primary reason for doing this?

A. He loves Piers Morgan/Hates NRA- Gun Control
B. He wants to clear his name, as stated in his rant known as his "manifesto"

This should tell us a lot about your ability to reason.
oh the irony of your post. You want to "reason" with a psycho who is on a killing rampage? Let me guess, you are just smarter than eveyone else? His manifesto said many things, as manifestos from psychos generally do. I used Mein Kampf as "exibit A" in my argument.

Do you think we can't read? A rambling manifesto is generally a good indication that the guy who wrote it has a rather high view of himself and a rather low view of the rest of us. He's up on his soap box proclaiming all the wrongs of his little world and just so we get the point, he's out killing people.

And you want to tell me what his main point is?

__________________
ORANGE COLORED GLASSES ARE ALWAYS ON!

Posts: 3,335
Tombstone RJ has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tombstone RJ has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tombstone RJ has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tombstone RJ has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tombstone RJ has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tombstone RJ has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tombstone RJ has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tombstone RJ has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tombstone RJ has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tombstone RJ has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tombstone RJ has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 01:30 PM   #629
Cephalic Trauma Cephalic Trauma is offline
Permitted
 

Join Date: Jul 2011
Casino cash: $61853
Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN View Post
Your last post had me interested up until you used the word reason.. I believe the word you're looking for is manipulation.
It doesn't shock me that you don't know the definition of reason.
Posts: 4,095
Cephalic Trauma is too fat/Omaha.Cephalic Trauma is too fat/Omaha.Cephalic Trauma is too fat/Omaha.Cephalic Trauma is too fat/Omaha.Cephalic Trauma is too fat/Omaha.Cephalic Trauma is too fat/Omaha.Cephalic Trauma is too fat/Omaha.Cephalic Trauma is too fat/Omaha.Cephalic Trauma is too fat/Omaha.Cephalic Trauma is too fat/Omaha.Cephalic Trauma is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 01:36 PM   #630
Cephalic Trauma Cephalic Trauma is offline
Permitted
 

Join Date: Jul 2011
Casino cash: $61853
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
oh the irony of your post. You want to "reason" with a psycho who is on a killing rampage? Let me guess, you are just smarter than eveyone else? His manifesto said many things, as manifestos from psychos generally do. I used Mein Kampf as "exibit A" in my argument.

Do you think we can't read? A rambling manifesto is generally a good indication that the guy who wrote it has a rather high view of himself and a rather low view of the rest of us. He's up on his soap box proclaiming all the wrongs of his little world and just so we get the point, he's out killing people.

And you want to tell me what his main point is?

You misinterpreted my entire post. Maybe I wasn't clear enough, but nothing contained in that post said I wanted to reason with the suspect. I am talking about motive when I say his reason.

The "ability to reason" part was directed at the poster, r8ers.

Holy **** I am arguing with idiots.

I'm out.
Posts: 4,095
Cephalic Trauma is too fat/Omaha.Cephalic Trauma is too fat/Omaha.Cephalic Trauma is too fat/Omaha.Cephalic Trauma is too fat/Omaha.Cephalic Trauma is too fat/Omaha.Cephalic Trauma is too fat/Omaha.Cephalic Trauma is too fat/Omaha.Cephalic Trauma is too fat/Omaha.Cephalic Trauma is too fat/Omaha.Cephalic Trauma is too fat/Omaha.Cephalic Trauma is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.