Home Mail MemberMap Chat (23) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2013, 11:03 AM  
Fat Elvis Fat Elvis is online now
Beard Merit Badge
 
Fat Elvis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Casino cash: $7208
The Chiefs are taking Geno #1; bank on it

Andy loves him some QBs. And KC has been a bottomless pit of QB suckage. While folks initially freaked out over the ASmith signing (me included), once they locked up Bowe and Albert, it seemed pretty clear that Geno will be the choice at #1.

People say you don't draft a QB #1 to sit on the bench, the first pick of the draft isn't a backup QB. They are right. They say ASmith will be the starter, especially given his compensation. They are right. Ummm, does that mean that Geno is being groomed for a year or two behind Alex? Not necessarily.

What? That is nonsense!

Only in the traditional sense.

I think Reid and Dorsey are thinking waaay outside the box on this one.

If (when) the Chiefs draft Geno, the whole idea of a "backup" QB will be shook up. "Backup" will be a matter of semantics. "Starting" will be a matter of semantics as well.

Reid and Dorsey both see the need for 2 "starting caliber" QBs on a team in today's NFL. San Fran proved beyond a shadow of a doubt last year that it really pays to have 2 QBs on your team who can start for you.

If one "starting caliber" QB goes down, you have another "starting caliber" QB ready to be plugged in and the team doesn't miss a beat.

It has been repeated ad nauseum on this board that the QB is the most important position in all of football. When you have an offense that is predicated on throwing the football 40+ times a game, you can't afford to have a dropoff in productivity should one of your QBs goes down for a time, otherwise your season is effectively over.

Reid and Dorsey get this.

As fans, especially Cheifs fans, we need to rethink our conceptions of "backup" and "starting" and realizing we are entering an era of "starting caliber" QBs.

We are being built to win.

We are being built to win even in the face of adverse contingencies.

We are going to win.

And I like it.
Posts: 6,764
Fat Elvis 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Fat Elvis 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Fat Elvis 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Fat Elvis 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Fat Elvis 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Fat Elvis 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Fat Elvis 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Fat Elvis 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Fat Elvis 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Fat Elvis 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Fat Elvis 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 01:32 AM   #406
Chiefs=Good Chiefs=Good is online now
Training Camp Hero
 
Chiefs=Good's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2006
Casino cash: $7499
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
Brees and Favre were at the top of the 2nd round. And Staubach would have been first round if it hadn't been for the whole Navy thing.
It is an overwhelming statistic, yet people seriously think that you are just as likely to stumble across a late round quarterback.
Posts: 4,584
Chiefs=Good 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefs=Good 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefs=Good 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefs=Good 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefs=Good 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefs=Good 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefs=Good 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefs=Good 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefs=Good 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefs=Good 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefs=Good 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 01:46 AM   #407
ArmyChief ArmyChief is offline
Rookie
 
ArmyChief's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2013
Casino cash: $5000
With the moves already made, and if they can pull Sean Smith out of the FA market to play opposite Flowers then I see then taking Geno. It's looking like it's coming down to Geno Smith and Milliner as the two obvious pics. We can get ILB in the later rounds or maybe pick up a decent find in FA as well.

I'll give the new regime this, they are building and building quickly to win now and build upon it for the future. Mad props for what's been going on in KC!
Posts: 14
ArmyChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ArmyChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ArmyChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ArmyChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ArmyChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ArmyChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 01:58 AM   #408
KCWolfman KCWolfman is offline
Fall down 7 times, get up 8
 
KCWolfman's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefs=Good View Post
...



Add Flacco.
I did. He is in the list as he is tied for tenth. The numbers are still the same.
__________________
How strangely will the Tools of a Tyrant pervert the plain Meaning of Words!
Samuel Adams
Posts: 15,465
KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 01:59 AM   #409
unnecessary drama unnecessary drama is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Casino cash: $5000
this is just a flat out ****ing miserable board

***NEWSFLASH***

you ****ing morons are never going to have it 100% your way

this board will not be happy until they appoint ChiefsPlanet.com GM and Head Coach. It's ****ing ridiculous.

It's a pain in the ass to even read anything Chiefs related anymore. You guys are so off the deep end ON BOTH SIDES it sickens me.

****. Do any of you have any joy in life?
Posts: 7,860
unnecessary drama < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.unnecessary drama < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.unnecessary drama < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.unnecessary drama < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.unnecessary drama < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.unnecessary drama < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.unnecessary drama < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.unnecessary drama < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.unnecessary drama < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.unnecessary drama < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.unnecessary drama < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 02:02 AM   #410
unnecessary drama unnecessary drama is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Go to Hell View Post
Amazing how the true fans just don't ****ing get it...year after year...completely ignorant.
I'm pretty sure EVERYONE wants a franchise QB.

EVERYONE.

what if there is just flat out not a franchise QB to take in this draft?

Remember, this board was all for taking Jimmy Clausen at #5 the Eric Berry year AND Mel Kiper had him #3 on his big board and the #1 QB on his big board.

ANDY REID TOOK DONOVAN MCNABB AND DONOVAN MCNABB WAS CONSIDERED A REACH AND WAS BOOED OFF THE STAGE HIS FIRST YEAR IN PHILLY.

If Reid doesn't take Geno #1 overall, there is a reason for it. The reason is...HE DOESN'T THINK GENO IS A FRANCHISE QB.

It sucks. It ****ing sucks. Everyone KNOWS we need a franchise QB. Pretty sure Andy ****ing Reid knows we need a franchise QB.

You can't just wave your magic Harbaugh wand at the draft class and make a franchise QB prospect appear.

If there isn't one, there isn't one. I'm pretty sure Reid isn't trolling ChiefsPlanet.com and not taking Geno Smith just to piss everyone off...

I've never seen, IN THE LAST 10 YEARS, a draft where EVERY "EXPERT" SAYS...there is no ELITE QB.

So you guys can all be like "he's a retard", and "oh he's a retard", and "oh look, he's a retard."

but when push comes to shove, if Geno isn't #1 there is a reason for it and the reason isn't Andy Reid is trolling ChiefsPlanet.com

JFC
Posts: 7,860
unnecessary drama < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.unnecessary drama < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.unnecessary drama < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.unnecessary drama < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.unnecessary drama < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.unnecessary drama < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.unnecessary drama < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.unnecessary drama < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.unnecessary drama < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.unnecessary drama < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.unnecessary drama < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 02:05 AM   #411
KCWolfman KCWolfman is offline
Fall down 7 times, get up 8
 
KCWolfman's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess View Post
I'm pretty sure EVERYONE wants a franchise QB.

EVERYONE.
That's it in a nutshell
__________________
How strangely will the Tools of a Tyrant pervert the plain Meaning of Words!
Samuel Adams
Posts: 15,465
KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 02:06 AM   #412
unnecessary drama unnecessary drama is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Casino cash: $5000
but you just don't draft a guy at #1 to draft a guy...

2009 all the drafturbators were like BPA! BPA! YOU NEVER DRAFT FOR NEED!

Now it's QB or everyone should be fired and all the fans should quit the franchise. Everyone that thinks that way is a ****ing moron.

It was just our luck to stumble into the #1 pick the year there was no viable QB to take at #1. Just because we've all brainwashed ourselves into thinking Geno Smith is the best QB ever doesn't mean he actually is...

when people who are paid to determine who the top prospects are and EVERYONE determines the QB class is mediocre at best and has no elite prospects...

I'm pretty sure the band of geniouses on ChiefsPlanet, despite what they may think, aren't, at the very most, any more intelligent than Todd ****ing McShay.

You may think your knowledge is > Todd McShay...

BUT I REALLY ****ING DOUBT IT. I'M SORRY.

I wanted a QB more than anything. If we draft a QB, regardless of who it is, at #1 I'm immediately buying that jersey because it will give me HOPE for the first time since Dick Vermeil...

but you guys are being a bunch of ****ing sore ass losers and I feel bad for all of your pathetic lives
Posts: 7,860
unnecessary drama < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.unnecessary drama < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.unnecessary drama < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.unnecessary drama < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.unnecessary drama < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.unnecessary drama < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.unnecessary drama < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.unnecessary drama < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.unnecessary drama < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.unnecessary drama < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.unnecessary drama < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 02:07 AM   #413
teedubya teedubya is offline
Waiting Until Next Year!
 
teedubya's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2003
Casino cash: $12838
Can we go ahead and add "Bank On It" to CP lexicon?
Posts: 8,421
teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 02:08 AM   #414
Count Alex's Wins Count Alex's Wins is online now
ALEX. HOW CAN THIS BE.
 
Count Alex's Wins's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Casino cash: $32279
Well, here is what I want to know:

What are the true fans going to do when Reid takes Geno?

Are they going to keep this "defer to authority" mindset that is seeping into literally every QB thread on this board?

Or are they going to bitch and moan because they've built up this idea that Geno isn't worth a 1st round pick?

If Reid takes Geno true fans need to ****ing get in line and start goose-stepping...because Reid's word is LAW, bitches.
__________________
Posts: 170,925
Count Alex's Wins is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Alex's Wins is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Alex's Wins is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Alex's Wins is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Alex's Wins is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Alex's Wins is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Alex's Wins is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Alex's Wins is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Alex's Wins is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Alex's Wins is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Alex's Wins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 02:09 AM   #415
Count Alex's Wins Count Alex's Wins is online now
ALEX. HOW CAN THIS BE.
 
Count Alex's Wins's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Casino cash: $32279
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess View Post
If we draft a QB, regardless of who it is, at #1 I'm immediately buying that jersey because it will give me HOPE for the first time since Dick Vermeil...
If anyone on this board tries to poo-poo a QB we take #1, they should immediately be banned.
__________________
Posts: 170,925
Count Alex's Wins is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Alex's Wins is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Alex's Wins is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Alex's Wins is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Alex's Wins is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Alex's Wins is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Alex's Wins is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Alex's Wins is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Alex's Wins is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Alex's Wins is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Alex's Wins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 02:09 AM   #416
unnecessary drama unnecessary drama is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCWolfman View Post
That's it in a nutshell
yeah

I know

but if there isn't ****ing one to take there isn't ****ing one to take

you can't just point your magic wand at a guy, take him #1, and say "look! look! #1 pick he's THE franchise!!!!"

pretty sure Andy Reid isn't trolling the fan base and passing on Andrew Geno Luck Smith just to keep us in misery so we can watch Alex Smith rattle off 8-8's at best

pretty sure he's ALWAYS addressed his QB position and I'm pretty sure he drafted guys like Feely and Kolb when he had QB's already and shuffled them away for great compensation

I'm pretty sure Andy ****ing Reid and John ****ing Dorsey realize how important a QB is...

so if they have the #1 pick and they don't take one I'm pretty ****ing sure they don't see Geno as an elite ****ing prospect

IT SUCKS, IT REALLY DOES...ONLY THE CHIEFS STUMBLE INTO THE #1 PICK WHEN THERE IS NO #1 PROSPECT...

but it's not ****ing Andy Reid's fault that's the case...so calm the **** down you jizz guzzling AIDS needle heroin addicts
Posts: 7,860
unnecessary drama < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.unnecessary drama < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.unnecessary drama < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.unnecessary drama < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.unnecessary drama < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.unnecessary drama < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.unnecessary drama < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.unnecessary drama < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.unnecessary drama < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.unnecessary drama < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.unnecessary drama < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 02:12 AM   #417
KCWolfman KCWolfman is offline
Fall down 7 times, get up 8
 
KCWolfman's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Go to Hell View Post
Well, here is what I want to know:

What are the true fans going to do when Reid takes Geno?

Are they going to keep this "defer to authority" mindset that is seeping into literally every QB thread on this board?

Or are they going to bitch and moan because they've built up this idea that Geno isn't worth a 1st round pick?

If Reid takes Geno true fans need to ****ing get in line and start goose-stepping...because Reid's word is LAW, bitches.
If Reid jumps at Smith, there is a reason. The converse holds true as well. If he doesn't, the Genoholics on this board need to realize there is obviously a reason as well.

I will defer to the coach who has made average QBs good and good QBs great.

But I am still betting if KC takes the #1 it will not be a QB.
__________________
How strangely will the Tools of a Tyrant pervert the plain Meaning of Words!
Samuel Adams
Posts: 15,465
KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 02:14 AM   #418
unnecessary drama unnecessary drama is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Go to Hell View Post
Well, here is what I want to know:

What are the true fans going to do when Reid takes Geno?

Are they going to keep this "defer to authority" mindset that is seeping into literally every QB thread on this board?

Or are they going to bitch and moan because they've built up this idea that Geno isn't worth a 1st round pick?

If Reid takes Geno true fans need to ****ing get in line and start goose-stepping...because Reid's word is LAW, bitches.
I don't know what the **** a true fan is or what the **** kind of fan you consider yourself...

but if Reid trades a 2 for Smith with the idea he's taking the other Smith #1, benches G. Smith for a year to "learn the ropes" while Alex game manages his way into an 8-8 season or so giving the rest of the team an idea how it feels like to win...and then we peddle off A. Smith for a few picks in 2014 while we give Geno an entire year to work out his mechanical flaws while learning the playbook and the NFL and the coaching staff...

I'll think they are god damn geniouses.

Plain and simple. If they think Geno has #1 talent but isn't NFL ready and needs a year to learn the NFL but they wanted the locker room to have "hope" and learn how to win behind a proven game manager...

it's a ****ing genious move

but if ANDY REID OF ALL PEOPLE doesn't take Geno or Barkley or any QB at #1 I am going to give him the benefit of the doubt because ANDY REID DRAFTS QBs. ANDY REID AND JOHN DORSEY REALIZE YOU NEED A QB TO WIN IN THE NFL.

So if all of the "experts" and then many of the teams pass on these QB's...there is a ****ing reason.

We were all dumbfounded in 2010 when Clausen kept falling, and falling, and falling, and falling right past our 2nd round pick when his college coach was our OC...

WE EVEN GOT A MOTHER **** YOU SCOTT PIOLI OUT OF IT!

but it looks like EVERYONE knew what they were doing when they passed on that guy!

so calm the **** down you want-to-be armchair GMs...you honestly aren't as ****ing smart as you think you are
Posts: 7,860
unnecessary drama < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.unnecessary drama < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.unnecessary drama < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.unnecessary drama < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.unnecessary drama < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.unnecessary drama < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.unnecessary drama < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.unnecessary drama < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.unnecessary drama < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.unnecessary drama < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.unnecessary drama < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 02:15 AM   #419
unnecessary drama unnecessary drama is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCWolfman View Post
If Reid jumps at Smith, there is a reason. The converse holds true as well. If he doesn't, the Genoholics on this board need to realize there is obviously a reason as well.

I will defer to the coach who has made average QBs good and good QBs great.

But I am still betting if KC takes the #1 it will not be a QB.
Exactly.

If they take Geno at #1 I'll be ****ing thrilled.

If they don't, I'll at least understand the fact that Andy Reid & John Dorsey didn't feel like there was a franchise QB in this draft. It ****ing happens.

Aaron Rodgers' don't grow on trees. They just aren't available every ****ing year in the draft.

Andy Reid isn't passing on Geno Smith to troll ChiefsPlanet.com
Posts: 7,860
unnecessary drama < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.unnecessary drama < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.unnecessary drama < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.unnecessary drama < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.unnecessary drama < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.unnecessary drama < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.unnecessary drama < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.unnecessary drama < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.unnecessary drama < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.unnecessary drama < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.unnecessary drama < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 04:24 AM   #420
Chiefs=Good Chiefs=Good is online now
Training Camp Hero
 
Chiefs=Good's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2006
Casino cash: $7499
I think at the end of the day you have to take the history of this franchise into account. We havnt drafted a qb in the first for 30 years. We also havnt had a lot of success. You can point to the 90s or 2003 but thats really a pretty small amount. Some fans are just tired of losing, they see how other franchises do it and take note of history and how the overwhelming majority did it with first round picks.

When you dont get results you lose the trust of the fan base. And can you blame them? The results speak for themselves. This isnt the patriots or niners - who basically have no reason to complain ever. This is a feeble franchise who has done it the same way for years. I would also suggest that most of this board are pretty knowledgeable. They understand schemes, techniques and even the process of scouting players. So when they determine Geno to be a franchise qb and we so happen to have the first pick they get excited. Then this new gm and coach go against their wishes, make a trade and seem to be doing exactly what has happened for years. It would seem to be ground hog day. Forgive those who would suggest that 30 years of results is enough reason to not blindly follow. But in my eyes that have every reason to be cautious.

Then you have the 'true fans'. Fans who would blindly follow this team to oblivion and those that to a lesser extent play the wait and see game. Well a lot including myself have played that game before, only to be let down time and time again. Many have gotten sick of doing it that way. They get angry when the same recycled team building method is used again and again. They suggest a ways in which this new gm and coach should best go about the rebuilding process. Not all agree on the finer points, but a large portion agree that you must take a round one qb. And most would argue the best is Geno. Yet then they are.met with "oh you dont know better than reid or dorsey". Well excuse me, but weve been here before. Gm of the decade, superbowl winning coach dick v. Some fans arnt so willing to blindy trust a gm and head coach. You people who disagree with them have to see that, just as maybe those who want Geno have to see your point of view
But i would argue that while.many are quick to spout off how Dorsey and Reid have a history of doing this and that and being winners, the chiefs dont. We dont trust our history just as much a you all seem to trust Reid and Dorsey. It goes both ways.

Now while i am angry at the A Smith trade and want Geno Smith, i am pleased with the last couple of days results. Im off the ledge for now. However i will not blindly follow these guys. I was happy as **** to see them hired, but the history of the Chiefs, the history of super bowl winning qbs and my history as a fan makes me cautious.
Posts: 4,584
Chiefs=Good 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefs=Good 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefs=Good 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefs=Good 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefs=Good 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefs=Good 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefs=Good 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefs=Good 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefs=Good 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefs=Good 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefs=Good 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:35 PM.


This is a test for a client's site.
A new website that shows member-created construction site listings that need fill or have excess fill. Dirt Monkey @ https://DirtMonkey.net
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.