Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge > Media Center

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2010, 05:06 AM  
Buck Buck is offline
Take a Chill Pill
 
Buck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: San Diego
Casino cash: $132753228
The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers***

Sunday Nights at 9pm/8pm (Central) on AMC.

Note from Gonzo:

Spoiler Tag all comic book references please. Anything from episodes that have already aired is fine.

Last edited by Gonzo; 02-20-2013 at 06:49 PM..
Posts: 41,964
Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 12:12 PM   #3976
keg in kc keg in kc is offline
oxymoron
 
keg in kc's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: OP/KC/Whatever
Casino cash: $1361572
Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarus View Post
I had no idea the blonde farmer's daughter is 27 years old in real life. Now I don't feel so guilty for.....nevermind...
Holy shit.

It always amazes me when I see some of these actresses who look like they're in their early 20's are in their early-to-mid 30's.

I'm sorry local older ladies, but women in their 30's do NOT usually look like that in real life.
Posts: 51,164
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 12:14 PM   #3977
lcarus lcarus is offline
Everybody Lies.
 
lcarus's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: 22 Acacia Avenue
Casino cash: $80625
Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
Holy shit.

It always amazes me when I see some of these actresses who look like they're in their early 20's are in their early-to-mid 30's.

I'm sorry local older ladies, but women in their 30's do NOT usually look like that in real life.
Yeah, and in this case, she looks like she is AT MOST high teens, and possibly even 14 or 15. But 27? Did not expect that. Fine by me, though. Now I can run rancid with my horrible disgusting thoughts.
Posts: 9,982
lcarus has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.lcarus has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.lcarus has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.lcarus has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.lcarus has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.lcarus has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.lcarus has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.lcarus has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.lcarus has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.lcarus has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.lcarus has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 12:26 PM   #3978
Radar Chief Radar Chief is offline
Vroooom.
 
Radar Chief's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: In the box.
Casino cash: $107627
So I re-watched the last episode and now I think that whole story the Governor gave Rick about his wife was .
He wasnít intimidating Rick, he wasnít softening him up with the whiskey and he needed some way to break the ice. Andrea told him about Shane, she most likely told him Rick is seeing Lori too.
The smug look on his face when Rick reaches for that shot of whiskey to me is the tell.

Edit: something else that makes me think this is during the after show they mentioned the Governor gives a quick smirk just before he says something screwed up, itís the same thing he does when Rick reaches for the shot.
__________________
Like "Cool Hand" Luke I'm busting rocks.

__/|_/[___]
|/ \\_| ---OllllO
_( ))~-( ))-0--))

Last edited by Radar Chief; 03-14-2013 at 12:19 PM..
Posts: 22,257
Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 11:35 PM   #3979
AussieChiefsFan AussieChiefsFan is offline
Mayday .... All Day
 
AussieChiefsFan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Sydney, Australia
Casino cash: $26059100
Another filler episode, but a good one at that. Looking forward to seeing what's going to go down. Only shame is that there's only 3 episodes left.
Posts: 12,230
AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 02:04 PM   #3980
frankotank frankotank is offline
I like 'em mustard & biscuits
 
frankotank's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: The Hill
Casino cash: $74196
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radar Chief View Post
So I re-watched the last episode and now I think that whole story the Governor gave Rick about his wife was .
He wasnít intimidating Rick, he wasnít softening him up with the whiskey and he needed some way to break the ice. Andrea told him about Shane, she most likely told him Rick is seeing Lori too.
The smug look on his face when Rick reaches for that shot of whiskey to me is the tell.

Edit: something else that makes me think this is during the after show they mentioned the Governor gives a quick smirk just before he says something screwed up, itís the same thing he does when Rick reaches for the shot.
that smug look. you just want to strangle him.

I'm having a problem with the battling camps storyline. I know you can't try to apply real life logic to a TV show, yet I find myself doing it a lot. my problem is the Governors people. Gov is a lying dick hole. his people are not retarded and they are not evil. they're just dudes...and gals. yet they just blindly do whatever he says. lets go kill the people at the camp! OK!! these people aren't murderers...they're just people. but when he says lets go murder folks they snap right to it. it's dumb. I could appreciate it more if they could have done more with the storyline in making the Govs people think Ricks crew is a buncha murderous freaks instead of it mostly being them taking the Govs word for it.

still a great show though.
__________________
A naked American man stole my balloons.
Posts: 5,578
frankotank is too fat/Omaha.frankotank is too fat/Omaha.frankotank is too fat/Omaha.frankotank is too fat/Omaha.frankotank is too fat/Omaha.frankotank is too fat/Omaha.frankotank is too fat/Omaha.frankotank is too fat/Omaha.frankotank is too fat/Omaha.frankotank is too fat/Omaha.frankotank is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 02:06 PM   #3981
frankotank frankotank is offline
I like 'em mustard & biscuits
 
frankotank's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: The Hill
Casino cash: $74196
Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
You guys........
hahahaha! annoying the crap outta you!?

post 3973...you should check it out for a chuckle. no actual show/comic spoilers there....honest.
__________________
A naked American man stole my balloons.
Posts: 5,578
frankotank is too fat/Omaha.frankotank is too fat/Omaha.frankotank is too fat/Omaha.frankotank is too fat/Omaha.frankotank is too fat/Omaha.frankotank is too fat/Omaha.frankotank is too fat/Omaha.frankotank is too fat/Omaha.frankotank is too fat/Omaha.frankotank is too fat/Omaha.frankotank is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 02:53 PM   #3982
Fried Meat Ball! Fried Meat Ball! is offline
Cast Iron Jedi
 
Fried Meat Ball!'s Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2004
Casino cash: $64947
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankotank View Post
that smug look. you just want to strangle him.

I'm having a problem with the battling camps storyline. I know you can't try to apply real life logic to a TV show, yet I find myself doing it a lot. my problem is the Governors people. Gov is a lying dick hole. his people are not retarded and they are not evil. they're just dudes...and gals. yet they just blindly do whatever he says. lets go kill the people at the camp! OK!! these people aren't murderers...they're just people. but when he says lets go murder folks they snap right to it. it's dumb. I could appreciate it more if they could have done more with the storyline in making the Govs people think Ricks crew is a buncha murderous freaks instead of it mostly being them taking the Govs word for it.

still a great show though.
Well, it's not a hard sell to the Governor's group that they're dangerous. First, you have a leader that's kept them safe all this time. That counts for something. Then you have this rogue group (Rick's group) sneak in at night, bust their friends out, and kill some of their people.
Posts: 22,740
Fried Meat Ball! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fried Meat Ball! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fried Meat Ball! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fried Meat Ball! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fried Meat Ball! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fried Meat Ball! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fried Meat Ball! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fried Meat Ball! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fried Meat Ball! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fried Meat Ball! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fried Meat Ball! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 03:06 PM   #3983
ottawa_chiefs_fan ottawa_chiefs_fan is offline
Starter
 
ottawa_chiefs_fan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Ottawa, Canada
Casino cash: $19879
Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
I just finished "Day By Day Armageddon". It was decent.
not to derail the thread - but 2nd one is good - 3rd one (just out) - is horrid.
Posts: 719
ottawa_chiefs_fan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ottawa_chiefs_fan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ottawa_chiefs_fan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ottawa_chiefs_fan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ottawa_chiefs_fan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ottawa_chiefs_fan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ottawa_chiefs_fan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ottawa_chiefs_fan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ottawa_chiefs_fan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ottawa_chiefs_fan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ottawa_chiefs_fan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 10:29 PM   #3984
Deberg_1990 Deberg_1990 is offline
MVP
 
Deberg_1990's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: San Antonio Tx.
Casino cash: $178903
Why doesn't Ricks group just run away and hit the road?

Funny that Merle is the voice of reason. Someone just needs to take the governor out. Problem solved.
__________________
Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning:

Matt once made a very nice play in Seattle where he spun away from a pass rusher and hit Bowe off his back foot for a first down.

One of the best plays Matt has ever made.
Posts: 49,161
Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 10:31 PM   #3985
ThaVirus ThaVirus is online now
A man can't wait for football
 
ThaVirus's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2007
Casino cash: $89140
They have the baby. They have a shit ton of guns now, but a group that size with a wailing infant would be hard to keep under the radar.

Not to mention they run the risk of meeting more people like those ****ers from Philly and the Governor out on the road as well.
__________________
"I don't know how to put this...but I'm kind of a big deal"
Posts: 11,441
ThaVirus 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.ThaVirus 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.ThaVirus 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.ThaVirus 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.ThaVirus 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.ThaVirus 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.ThaVirus 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.ThaVirus 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.ThaVirus 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.ThaVirus 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.ThaVirus 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 10:34 PM   #3986
Deberg_1990 Deberg_1990 is offline
MVP
 
Deberg_1990's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: San Antonio Tx.
Casino cash: $178903
Bold prediction. Milton and Herschel team up to take out the Govenor.
__________________
Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning:

Matt once made a very nice play in Seattle where he spun away from a pass rusher and hit Bowe off his back foot for a first down.

One of the best plays Matt has ever made.
Posts: 49,161
Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 10:41 PM   #3987
silver5liter silver5liter is offline
ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK
 

Join Date: Jul 2012
Casino cash: $19101
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
Bold prediction. Milton and Herschel team up to take out the Govenor.
Milton and the baby
Posts: 1,696
silver5liter has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.silver5liter has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.silver5liter has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.silver5liter has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.silver5liter has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.silver5liter has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.silver5liter has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.silver5liter has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.silver5liter has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.silver5liter has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.silver5liter has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 06:01 AM   #3988
frankotank frankotank is offline
I like 'em mustard & biscuits
 
frankotank's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: The Hill
Casino cash: $74196
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
Well, it's not a hard sell to the Governor's group that they're dangerous. First, you have a leader that's kept them safe all this time. That counts for something. Then you have this rogue group (Rick's group) sneak in at night, bust their friends out, and kill some of their people.
well....yeah....I guess. I still feel the storyline could have made this more believable.
refresh my memory....BEFORE Ricks group broke in and freed them, they had Ricks people held captive and were even torturing them to some extent. how did the Gov justify this to his soldier boys? I can't remember.
you know it showed one of the soldier boys be a total human being with Darryl. like I said, they're just dudes. so why believe all the Govs BS.

oh another thing....in the book....
Spoiler!
__________________
A naked American man stole my balloons.
Posts: 5,578
frankotank is too fat/Omaha.frankotank is too fat/Omaha.frankotank is too fat/Omaha.frankotank is too fat/Omaha.frankotank is too fat/Omaha.frankotank is too fat/Omaha.frankotank is too fat/Omaha.frankotank is too fat/Omaha.frankotank is too fat/Omaha.frankotank is too fat/Omaha.frankotank is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 06:12 AM   #3989
dmahurin dmahurin is offline
Veteran
 
dmahurin's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2010
Casino cash: $3000637
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankotank View Post
well....yeah....I guess. I still feel the storyline could have made this more believable.
refresh my memory....BEFORE Ricks group broke in and freed them, they had Ricks people held captive and were even torturing them to some extent. how did the Gov justify this to his soldier boys? I can't remember.
you know it showed one of the soldier boys be a total human being with Darryl. like I said, they're just dudes. so why believe all the Govs BS.

oh another thing....in the book....
Spoiler!
Spoiler!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Well there is no way they're taking a QB 1st, I'd be bet my left testicle on that.
Posts: 1,245
dmahurin is too fat/Omaha.dmahurin is too fat/Omaha.dmahurin is too fat/Omaha.dmahurin is too fat/Omaha.dmahurin is too fat/Omaha.dmahurin is too fat/Omaha.dmahurin is too fat/Omaha.dmahurin is too fat/Omaha.dmahurin is too fat/Omaha.dmahurin is too fat/Omaha.dmahurin is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 06:14 AM   #3990
siberian khatru siberian khatru is offline
21st Century Schizoid Fan
 
siberian khatru's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: The Gates of Delirium
Casino cash: $127357
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
Bold prediction. Milton and Herschel team up to take out the Govenor.
The Wimp and the Gimp!
__________________
If you make enough good decisions, three-year plans turn into two-year plans and five-year plans turn into three-year plans. If you make bad decisions, 10-year plans turn into no plan. -- Dayton Moore, 2006

"I'm not talking about getting to .500, I'm talking about winning the World Series when I say eight to 10 years." -- Dayton Moore, May 20, 2009
Posts: 43,414
siberian khatru has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.siberian khatru has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.siberian khatru has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.siberian khatru has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.siberian khatru has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.siberian khatru has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.siberian khatru has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.siberian khatru has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.siberian khatru has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.siberian khatru has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.siberian khatru has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:33 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.