Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Ed & Dave Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2013, 11:12 AM  
ChiefMojo ChiefMojo is offline
Happy, Happy, Happy!!!
 
ChiefMojo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Casino cash: $5000
Sean Smith close to deal with KC!

@ALLsportsINTEL reporting Sean Smith to KC! Is this his agent?
Posts: 2,274
ChiefMojo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefMojo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefMojo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefMojo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefMojo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefMojo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefMojo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefMojo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefMojo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefMojo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefMojo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 10:39 AM   #1186
bricks bricks is offline
ooooo paesano! come stai?
 
bricks's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: from Canada EH??
Casino cash: $5225
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess View Post
dude

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqQsTA4AkOQ

Moore was THERE...he just horribly misjudged the throw

and Jacoby Jones had to wait on the ball

It was a good ****ing throw don't get me wrong...but it was a god damn heave and pray 100%

and Moore should have made the play...every safety in the NFL other than Rahim Moore apparently makes that play

and it was a $40M play for Joe Flacco

and now the 'casual' fan thinks he's an elite NFL QB and he simply isn't

he's inconsistent...maybe a super bowl gives him swagger and elevates him to elite but as of now he's a fringe top 10 QB

I'd take Romo over Flacco
You would take Romo over Flacco?

Your argument was good until this last sentence. Heck with Romo, come on man? The guy is a choker! Flacco was clutch in the playoffs this year. What Flacco did this year is Romo's wet dream.
Posts: 2,827
bricks has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bricks has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bricks has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bricks has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bricks has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bricks has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bricks has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bricks has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bricks has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bricks has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bricks has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 10:40 AM   #1187
Coogs Coogs is offline
MVP
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Northern Kansas
Casino cash: $5317
It was an underthrown ball. If Moore does make that play, Flacco would probably be taking the heat instead of Moore.
Posts: 17,638
Coogs has disabled reputation
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 10:40 AM   #1188
unnecessary drama unnecessary drama is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Casino cash: $5000
ok this one is WAY better

come on Milkman

he was not sprinting

he was sizing up the ball...had it in his sights...had the pick and then OH SHIT I MISJUDGED THIS THING...full flail

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGS5EEEFCh4
Posts: 7,860
unnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Cassel
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 10:42 AM   #1189
NJChiefsFan NJChiefsFan is offline
I've Made a Huge Mistake
 
NJChiefsFan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: NJ
Casino cash: $5030
Flat-footed? Moore was not flat-footed. He wasn't sprinting but he was shuffling his feet the entire time. He did misjudge the distance on the ball and his timing of his jump. I don't think he gets it if he does time it right but he might have. He took too sharp of an angle.
Posts: 5,157
NJChiefsFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.NJChiefsFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.NJChiefsFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.NJChiefsFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.NJChiefsFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.NJChiefsFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.NJChiefsFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.NJChiefsFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.NJChiefsFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.NJChiefsFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.NJChiefsFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 10:42 AM   #1190
milkman milkman is offline
Dumbass!
 
milkman's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Leading the Marty bashing
Casino cash: $5570
Quote:
Originally Posted by bricks View Post
You would take Romo over Flacco?

Your argument was good until this last sentence. Heck with Romo, come on man? The guy is a choker! Flacco was clutch in the playoffs this year. What Flacco did this year is Romo's wet dream.
Choker, I think, is a misnomer.

He just has some excess bonage in his head.

He is, overall, a more talented QB.
__________________
Posts: 64,090
milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 10:43 AM   #1191
unnecessary drama unnecessary drama is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by bricks View Post
You would take Romo over Flacco?

Your argument was good until this last sentence. Heck with Romo, come on man? The guy is a choker! Flacco was clutch in the playoffs this year. What Flacco did this year is Romo's wet dream.
I think Romo is a better player than Flacco...no doubt.

I don't buy into this choking bullshit that is spewed all over this board.

The NFL QB darling on this board (Tom Brady) has as many "choke jobs" as any NFL QB yet he's considered clutch.

This board thinks Kobe Bryant is a closer.

I watch too much damn NFL to think Joe Flacco is an elite NFL QB. He has elite talent that sometimes shows but often doesn't.

You can't be elite and put in regular season after regular season of average QB play. He'll have 4 elite games per year, 8 completely average games, and 4 Sanchez-esque games.

Yeah, he had an amazing postseason that happened because Rahim Moore sucks...I can't take away his game against the Patriots, his game against the Broncos, and his 1st half in the Super Bowl...

but he still isn't anywhere near the top 5 NFL QB's...

and I personally think Tony Romo is a better NFL QB than Joe Flacco and I also don't consider it to be close.
Posts: 7,860
unnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Cassel
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 10:45 AM   #1192
NJChiefsFan NJChiefsFan is offline
I've Made a Huge Mistake
 
NJChiefsFan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: NJ
Casino cash: $5030
Who do you consider clutch then in today's NFL?
Posts: 5,157
NJChiefsFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.NJChiefsFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.NJChiefsFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.NJChiefsFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.NJChiefsFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.NJChiefsFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.NJChiefsFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.NJChiefsFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.NJChiefsFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.NJChiefsFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.NJChiefsFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 10:46 AM   #1193
unnecessary drama unnecessary drama is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan View Post
Flat-footed? Moore was not flat-footed. He wasn't sprinting but he was shuffling his feet the entire time. He did misjudge the distance on the ball and his timing of his jump. I don't think he gets it if he does time it right but he might have. He took too sharp of an angle.


what is everyone watching?

This dude is a PROFESSIONAL ATHLETE...A PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL PLAYER

he was there...he had the play...Jacoby Jones had to wait on the ball...

this was the equivalent of a center fielder camping underneath a fly ball and then realizing at the last minute it's going to go over his head

the dude flat out misjudged the ball...and then instead of realizing 'oh shit I can't make this play' he flailed and fell on his back when a tackle could have still saved the game

it was the worst defensive play in NFL history

I don't understand how anyone can defend it or consider it a great play by Flacco

it was the right play by Flacco...to take that chance because he had nothing to lose since the game was already "lost"

but it was a TERRIBLE play by Moore...not a great play by Flacco

I can't believe this is an argument
Posts: 7,860
unnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Cassel
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 10:47 AM   #1194
NJChiefsFan NJChiefsFan is offline
I've Made a Huge Mistake
 
NJChiefsFan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: NJ
Casino cash: $5030
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess View Post


what is everyone watching?

This dude is a PROFESSIONAL ATHLETE...A PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL PLAYER

he was there...he had the play...Jacoby Jones had to wait on the ball...

this was the equivalent of a center fielder camping underneath a fly ball and then realizing at the last minute it's going to go over his head

the dude flat out misjudged the ball...and then instead of realizing 'oh shit I can't make this play' he flailed and fell on his back when a tackle could have still saved the game

it was the worst defensive play in NFL history

I don't understand how anyone can defend it or consider it a great play by Flacco

it was the right play by Flacco...to take that chance because he had nothing to lose since the game was already "lost"

but it was a TERRIBLE play by Moore...not a great play by Flacco

I can't believe this is an argument
When did I say any of that? I just disagreed that he was flat-footed. Never said he played the ball as well as he could.
Posts: 5,157
NJChiefsFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.NJChiefsFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.NJChiefsFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.NJChiefsFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.NJChiefsFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.NJChiefsFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.NJChiefsFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.NJChiefsFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.NJChiefsFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.NJChiefsFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.NJChiefsFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 10:47 AM   #1195
milkman milkman is offline
Dumbass!
 
milkman's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Leading the Marty bashing
Casino cash: $5570
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess View Post
ok this one is WAY better

come on Milkman

he was not sprinting

he was sizing up the ball...had it in his sights...had the pick and then OH SHIT I MISJUDGED THIS THING...full flail

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGS5EEEFCh4
He turned too soon.

He needed another step.
__________________
Posts: 64,090
milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 10:50 AM   #1196
unnecessary drama unnecessary drama is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan View Post
Who do you consider clutch then in today's NFL?
I don't really use that term in the NFL.

Eli Manning is clutch because Wes Welker dropped a ball, Mario Manningham made a great catch (on a great throw), and a helmet catch on a play the officials often whistle dead because the QB was in a grasp of a defender...

seriously

Tyree could have dropped that ball, or Samuel could have picked the ball a play earlier and Eli would have been a nothing.

Manningham could have not kept his feet in bounds.

Because of 3-4 fluky plays we think of Eli Manning is the ultimate playoff QB.

Tom Brady should be 5-5 in Super Bowls and without his kicker he may very well have been 1-5 instead of 3-5.

It's a ****ing team sport. The fact this board narrows it down to the QB every time a team loses is ****ing ridiculous.

I don't consider Peyton Manning any more of a choker than Tom Brady. I don't consider Tom Brady to be any more clutch than Matt Ryan.

I will say this was the first year where I doubted Peyton Manning when it got to OT after that Moore debacle. He just didn't have it...his arm was dead. I knew the game was over after Moore made that play. Or didn't make that play.

EITHER WAY...the NFL isn't like the NBA. One player can't win you a game. Aaron Rodgers lost in the playoffs.

Any team that wins a Super Bowl now needs luck. The Giants needed a Welker drop. The Ravens needed Rahim Moore and then the worst playcalling ever on the last drive in the Super Bowl by the 49ers.

there is no such thing as a Michael Jordan in the NFL...it's too much of a team sport
Posts: 7,860
unnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Cassel
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 10:53 AM   #1197
unnecessary drama unnecessary drama is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
He turned too soon.

He needed another step.
so what are you arguing?

he played the ball terribly...

but if he played the ball like a professional athlete, or even a collegiate athlete, or even a good high school athlete...

he was there to make the play...it was a 70 yard hail mary punt...

the receiver waited for the ball...

9 out of 10 safeties INT that ball

9.5 out of 10 safeties at least make a play on that ball

99 out of 99.5 safeties at least either pass interfere or tackle the guy that catches that ball after they **** up

Rahim Moore is the only safety probably ever to play that ball the way he played that ball to have that play end in that outcome

it was horrid
Posts: 7,860
unnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Cassel
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 10:54 AM   #1198
Count Zarth Count Zarth is offline
JUST SAY NO
 
Count Zarth's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Casino cash: $8294
Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
And unlike Claythan, I won't form an opinion based on sites like PFF rankings.
So the clips of him getting beat constantly mean nothing?

The opinions of dozens of Dolphins fans mean nothing?

I choose not to ignore these relevant findings.
__________________
The Chiefs will finish 5-11, Alex Smith will play horribly, and Geno and I will cackle with glee while he burns Kansas City.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace View Post
I may be brain dead who knows.
Posts: 166,623
Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 10:55 AM   #1199
unnecessary drama unnecessary drama is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Casino cash: $5000
Alex Smith had 6 game winning drives in 2011.

Tim Tebow also happened in 2011.

It's because defenses, for some unknown reason, shell up on the final drive of the game...allowing teams to constantly score because they don't want to give up the 'Rahim Moore' to lose a game.

It's terrible coaching and outdated strategy. The only reason Tim Tebow happened was because Denver's D kept the team in the game...and the opposition, instead of sticking to their game plan, played prevent against Tim Tebow which is the only defense he could possibly be effective against.

You know who didn't play prevent with the game on the line? The Giants. Twice. Against the Pats in the Super Bowl.
Posts: 7,860
unnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Cassel
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 10:56 AM   #1200
unnecessary drama unnecessary drama is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Go to Hell View Post
So the clips of him getting beat constantly mean nothing?

The opinions of dozens of Dolphins fans mean nothing?

I choose not to ignore these relevant findings.
no you posted his 2011 PFF ranking to condemn him and then said Alex Smith's 2011 PFF ranking meant nothing

you're a genious
Posts: 7,860
unnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Cassel
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:14 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.