|03-24-2013, 09:52 PM||Topic Starter|
10K. Well, さようなら.
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Tokyo. Milk/Honey/Gazland
Casino cash: $13873
Mike Florio's "I'm drunk" Mock Draft 3-24-13
It makes no sense to do mock drafts before free agency starts, even though everyone does. It makes somewhat less nonsense to do one two weeks into free agency, but things can still change until itís time for the first pick to be made.
Then again, it arguably makes no sense to do mock drafts at all, since itís inherently a crapshoot that gives the experts and those who think they are something to do.
Itís even more of a crapshoot in 2013.
But weíll shoot the crap anyway, since we havenít done it yet this year and plenty of you have been asking for us to do one.
Probably so that you can complain about how bad it is.
So complain away.
1. Chiefs: DE Dion Jordan, Oregon.
2. Jaguars: OT Luke Joeckel, Texas A&M.
3. Raiders: DT Sharrif Floyd, Florida.
4. Eagles: DT Sheldon Richardson, Missouri.
5. Lions: CB Desmond Trufant, Washington.
6. Browns: DE Ziggy Ansah, BYU.
7. Cardinals: DE Barkevious Mingo, LSU.
8. Bills: QB Matt Barkley, USC.
9. Jets: CB Dee Milliner, Alabama.
10. Titans: OG Chance Warmack, Alabama.
11. Chargers: OT Eric Fisher, Central Michigan.
12. Dolphins: OT Lane Johnson, Oklahoma.
13. Buccaneers: WR Tavon Austin, West Virginia.
14. Panthers: DT Star Lotulelei, Utah.
15. Saints: WR Keenan Allen, California.
16. Rams: OG Jonathan Cooper, North Carolina.
17. Steelers: RB Eddie Lacy, Alabama.
18. Cowboys: S Kenny Vaccaro, Texas.
19. Giants: DE Bjoern Werner, Florida State.
20. Bears: LB Jarvis Jones, Georgia.
21. Bengals: DT Sylvester Williams, North Carolina.
22. Rams (from Redskins): OT D.J. Fluker, Alabama.
23. Vikings: QB Geno Smith, West Virginia.
24. Colts: WR Cordarrelle Patterson, Tennessee.
25. Vikings (from Seahawks): LB Manti Teío, Notre Dame.
26. Packers: TE Tyler Eifert, Notre Dame.
27. Texans: WR Deandre Hopkins, Clemson.
28. Broncos: S Matt Elam, Florida.
29. Patriots: CB Xavier Rhodes, Florida State.
30. Falcons: DE Cornellius Carradine, Florida State.
31. 49ers: NT John Jenkins, Georgia.
32. Ravens: OT Kyle Long, Oregon.