|05-02-2013, 11:43 AM||Topic Starter|
Black for Palestine
Join Date: Oct 2006
Casino cash: $1208431
1. Chiefs go 8-8, Alex Smith performs about how you expect him to. Chiefs are not interested in replacing him as starter.
2. Chiefs let Tyson Jackson, Tony Moeaki, and Kendrick Lewis walk.
3. Chiefs sign Terrance Copper, Geoff Schwartz, Husain Abdullah, and Thomas Gafford on 1-year deals.
4. Chiefs sign Albert long-term this offseason. Chiefs sign McCluster to a $12million/5 year deal, and Jon Asamoah to a $20 million/4 year deal.
5. The Chiefs lose their 3rd to the 49ers for Alex Smith.
On with the show:
1. DE Aaron Lynch, South Florida
Well, do Dorsey and Reid like workout warriors, or do they like workout warriors? This guy has unlimited potential.
2. OLB Trent Murphy, Stanford
A fantastic body/size comparison to the type of OLBs desired in NFL 3-4s, Murphy has Dion Jordan's size but only some of his athleticism. If he has a pretty good year but struggles (like seemingly all Stanford players do) at the Combine, he could be great value in the 2nd.
4. WR Odell Beckham Jr., WR, LSU
I continue drafting one-dimensional speed threats for the Chiefs.
5. QB Jeff Driskel, Florida
Powerful, duel threat QB with seemingly unlimited upside.
6. NT Mister Cobble, Kentucky
Four-year starter, works his ass off as a plugger with pocket-pushing ability.
7. ILB Jordan Zumwalt, UCLA
Really talented ILB, though undersized. Could excel behind DJ.