Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Ed & Dave Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2013, 05:08 PM  
Coogs Coogs is offline
MVP
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Northern Kansas
Casino cash: $5752
Albert not going anywhere.

No link. Just saw on NFLN Total Access. Albert will not be traded. Working on long term deal.

Repost? Bite me!
Posts: 17,650
Coogs has disabled reputation
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 02:13 PM   #526
penbook penbook is offline
Veteran
 

Join Date: Feb 2013
Casino cash: $9005
Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
Yeah not really. Thats like saying Pennington should be in the HOF just because hes the NFL leader in completion percentage.
Posted via Mobile Device
Im just saying that it should be taken under consideration
Posts: 4,621
penbook must have mowed badgirl's lawn.penbook must have mowed badgirl's lawn.penbook must have mowed badgirl's lawn.penbook must have mowed badgirl's lawn.penbook must have mowed badgirl's lawn.penbook must have mowed badgirl's lawn.penbook must have mowed badgirl's lawn.penbook must have mowed badgirl's lawn.penbook must have mowed badgirl's lawn.penbook must have mowed badgirl's lawn.penbook must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 02:42 PM   #527
-King- -King- is offline
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓
 
-King-'s Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2009
Casino cash: $8636
Quote:
Originally Posted by penbook View Post
Im just saying that it should be taken under consideration
It will be, if he has enough yards and touchdowns first. And he likely won't.
__________________
43-8
Posts: 39,234
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 03:08 PM   #528
penbook penbook is offline
Veteran
 

Join Date: Feb 2013
Casino cash: $9005
Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
It will be, if he has enough yards and touchdowns first. And he likely won't.
The touchdowns part no. Hell Tebow has more rushing TDs than Charles the last 3 years.

Charles will consistently put up 1,500 + yards a season with our beast of a o line.

I have a feeling we will be rushing more than what people think.
Posts: 4,621
penbook must have mowed badgirl's lawn.penbook must have mowed badgirl's lawn.penbook must have mowed badgirl's lawn.penbook must have mowed badgirl's lawn.penbook must have mowed badgirl's lawn.penbook must have mowed badgirl's lawn.penbook must have mowed badgirl's lawn.penbook must have mowed badgirl's lawn.penbook must have mowed badgirl's lawn.penbook must have mowed badgirl's lawn.penbook must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 12:30 PM   #529
Count Zarth Count Zarth is offline
JUST SAY NO
 
Count Zarth's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Casino cash: $13907
Signed?

http://instagram.com/p/Y787lCyDtR/

__________________
The Chiefs will finish 5-11, Alex Smith will play horribly, and Geno and I will cackle with glee while he burns Kansas City.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace View Post
I may be brain dead who knows.
Posts: 167,635
Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 12:33 PM   #530
Rausch Rausch is online now
MVP
 
Rausch's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Jefferson City, mo., USA
Casino cash: $10624
Once he realizes he won't get ****ed on the money he'll be fine playing anywhere...
__________________
Quote:
"He had no teeth, and he was slobbering all over himself. I'm thinking, 'You can have your money back, just get me out of here. Let me go be an accountant." I can't tell you how badly I wanted out of there."
Denver rookie QB John Elway, on Jack Lambert, after Lambert and the Steelers knocked Elway out of his first game as a pro (1983).
Quote:
Originally Posted by rico View Post
I wish I always ended up at gay bars.
Posts: 50,969
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 12:34 PM   #531
Marcellus Marcellus is offline
Save Chief's Planet
 
Marcellus's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: In denial.
Casino cash: $8268
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonton Prejudice View Post
The comments are very very interesting.
Posts: 20,308
Marcellus has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Marcellus has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Marcellus has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Marcellus has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Marcellus has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Marcellus has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Marcellus has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Marcellus has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Marcellus has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Marcellus has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Marcellus has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 12:36 PM   #532
O.city O.city is offline
MVP
 
O.city's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2009
Casino cash: $6952
Hopefully we signed him.


Lock up the lg spot
Posts: 29,447
O.city has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.O.city has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.O.city has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.O.city has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.O.city has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.O.city has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.O.city has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.O.city has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.O.city has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.O.city has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.O.city has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 12:38 PM   #533
Count Zarth Count Zarth is offline
JUST SAY NO
 
Count Zarth's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Casino cash: $13907
Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Hopefully we signed him.


Lock up the lg spot
__________________
The Chiefs will finish 5-11, Alex Smith will play horribly, and Geno and I will cackle with glee while he burns Kansas City.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace View Post
I may be brain dead who knows.
Posts: 167,635
Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 12:40 PM   #534
O.city O.city is offline
MVP
 
O.city's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2009
Casino cash: $6952
He's too injury prone to play LG anyway
Posts: 29,447
O.city has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.O.city has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.O.city has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.O.city has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.O.city has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.O.city has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.O.city has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.O.city has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.O.city has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.O.city has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.O.city has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 01:03 PM   #535
Tribal Warfare Tribal Warfare is offline
The Boom Boom Room
 
Tribal Warfare's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Far Beyond Comprehension
Casino cash: $6511
Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Hopefully we signed him.


Lock up the lg spot
or Miami did trade for him since he does have a house there
__________________
Posts: 28,460
Tribal Warfare is too fat/Omaha.Tribal Warfare is too fat/Omaha.Tribal Warfare is too fat/Omaha.Tribal Warfare is too fat/Omaha.Tribal Warfare is too fat/Omaha.Tribal Warfare is too fat/Omaha.Tribal Warfare is too fat/Omaha.Tribal Warfare is too fat/Omaha.Tribal Warfare is too fat/Omaha.Tribal Warfare is too fat/Omaha.Tribal Warfare is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 01:06 PM   #536
Rausch Rausch is online now
MVP
 
Rausch's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Jefferson City, mo., USA
Casino cash: $10624
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
or Miami did trade for him since he does have a house there
Ok...
__________________
Quote:
"He had no teeth, and he was slobbering all over himself. I'm thinking, 'You can have your money back, just get me out of here. Let me go be an accountant." I can't tell you how badly I wanted out of there."
Denver rookie QB John Elway, on Jack Lambert, after Lambert and the Steelers knocked Elway out of his first game as a pro (1983).
Quote:
Originally Posted by rico View Post
I wish I always ended up at gay bars.
Posts: 50,969
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 01:09 PM   #537
Sure-Oz Sure-Oz is offline
Stay positive, don't give up
 
Sure-Oz's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Kansas City, MO
Casino cash: $5782
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
or Miami did trade for him since he does have a house there
Why would he hashtag #chiefs or #chiefsnation if he did that? that said he did #itwasfun
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeezNutz View Post
Sure-Oz could ****ing track anyone in the country via Twitter. Dude makes me scared to leave the house.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeezNutz View Post
.
Sure-Oz in this mother****er. Resident Tweet master and maligned Royals fan.
Posts: 40,203
Sure-Oz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Sure-Oz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Sure-Oz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Sure-Oz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Sure-Oz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Sure-Oz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Sure-Oz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Sure-Oz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Sure-Oz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Sure-Oz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Sure-Oz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 01:10 PM   #538
nychief nychief is offline
MVP
 
nychief's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: NYC
Casino cash: $5275
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz View Post
Why would he hashtag #chiefs or #chiefsnation if he did that
he either signed a new deal OR has decided to report.
__________________
Good Time Charlie, Uncle Doobie and the Great Frisco Freakout.
Posts: 5,918
nychief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.nychief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.nychief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.nychief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.nychief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.nychief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.nychief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.nychief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.nychief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.nychief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.nychief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 01:11 PM   #539
Tribal Warfare Tribal Warfare is offline
The Boom Boom Room
 
Tribal Warfare's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Far Beyond Comprehension
Casino cash: $6511
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz View Post
Why would he hashtag #chiefs or #chiefsnation if he did that
or "ItWASFun"

just sayin
__________________
Posts: 28,460
Tribal Warfare is too fat/Omaha.Tribal Warfare is too fat/Omaha.Tribal Warfare is too fat/Omaha.Tribal Warfare is too fat/Omaha.Tribal Warfare is too fat/Omaha.Tribal Warfare is too fat/Omaha.Tribal Warfare is too fat/Omaha.Tribal Warfare is too fat/Omaha.Tribal Warfare is too fat/Omaha.Tribal Warfare is too fat/Omaha.Tribal Warfare is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 01:11 PM   #540
Sure-Oz Sure-Oz is offline
Stay positive, don't give up
 
Sure-Oz's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Kansas City, MO
Casino cash: $5782
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
or "ItWASFun"

just sayin
Just caught that....really interesting actually
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeezNutz View Post
Sure-Oz could ****ing track anyone in the country via Twitter. Dude makes me scared to leave the house.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeezNutz View Post
.
Sure-Oz in this mother****er. Resident Tweet master and maligned Royals fan.
Posts: 40,203
Sure-Oz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Sure-Oz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Sure-Oz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Sure-Oz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Sure-Oz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Sure-Oz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Sure-Oz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Sure-Oz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Sure-Oz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Sure-Oz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Sure-Oz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.