Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The GET IN MAH BELLY! Lounge > D.C.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2013, 05:03 PM  
ROYC75 ROYC75 is offline
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!
 
ROYC75's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Barn Yard
Casino cash: $10078142
Bengahzi ? Wh Knew, Who lied, who turned a blind eye and deaf ears ?

Bengahzi, we all knew it was a cover up, millions of Americans was blind and deaf, yet still voted for a POTUS and staff that lied and covered it up.

Do you feel better about the POTUS now since this happened? ( as in your own twisted political view , you feel he was the right choice as POTUS )

Same, as in who cares?

Worst ?

So where do you stand about the current staff and the way Bengahzi was handled now ?
Posts: 25,243
ROYC75 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ROYC75 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ROYC75 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ROYC75 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ROYC75 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ROYC75 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ROYC75 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ROYC75 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ROYC75 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ROYC75 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ROYC75 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 02:30 PM   #526
Comrade Crapski Comrade Crapski is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Sea of Green 23.4į
Casino cash: $28270
Quote:
Originally Posted by patteeu View Post
Sucker!
Posts: 3,833
Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 04:13 PM   #527
jettio jettio is offline
MVP
 

Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Kansas City
Casino cash: $25103
Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinChief View Post
Are you being stupid about this on purpose? The lie provided political cover during an election. Anyone who doesn't see that is just piss ignorant. It doesn't matter if people REALLY believed it. It was enough to invalidate the other side's outrage and keep the press in line.

The only lie related to this that I attribute DIRECTLY to Obama is when he has gone back AFTER THE FACT and claimed he called it terrorism all along. That's complete bullshit and he got 4 pinocchios for it just recently.
(1) What lie provided political cover during an election?

(2) What was the motive for the lie?

(3) Was the lie believed by anyone? If yes, who?

(4) Did anyone who believed the lie do something that he would not have done because of that belief? If yes, what?
__________________
Where Ignorance is Bliss, 'Tis Folly to be Wise.

__
Posts: 6,968
jettio must have mowed badgirl's lawn.jettio must have mowed badgirl's lawn.jettio must have mowed badgirl's lawn.jettio must have mowed badgirl's lawn.jettio must have mowed badgirl's lawn.jettio must have mowed badgirl's lawn.jettio must have mowed badgirl's lawn.jettio must have mowed badgirl's lawn.jettio must have mowed badgirl's lawn.jettio must have mowed badgirl's lawn.jettio must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 04:57 PM   #528
AustinChief AustinChief is offline
Administrator
 
AustinChief's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Austin
Casino cash: $1700716
Quote:
Originally Posted by jettio View Post
(1) What lie provided political cover during an election?

(2) What was the motive for the lie?

(3) Was the lie believed by anyone? If yes, who?

(4) Did anyone who believed the lie do something that he would not have done because of that belief? If yes, what?
So you answered my question.. you are being dense on purpose. Go troll someone else on this. You're being pathetic.
Posts: 14,281
AustinChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AustinChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AustinChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AustinChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AustinChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AustinChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AustinChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AustinChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AustinChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AustinChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AustinChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 06:01 PM   #529
RNR RNR is offline
Ok which door do I leave from
 
RNR's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Close to the big pond~
Casino cash: $34813
Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinChief View Post
So you answered my question.. you are being dense on purpose. Go troll someone else on this. You're being pathetic.
That is all the left can do at this point. Why none of them have a shred of honor is the question. I would think they would defend their ideology and speak out against the shameful behavior of this administration. What does being liberal and defending this embarrassment of a president have to do with each other? I seriously do not understand their mindset~
__________________

"If itís true that our species is alone in the universe, then Iíd have to say that the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little"
George Carlin~
Posts: 23,891
RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 08:03 AM   #530
Comrade Crapski Comrade Crapski is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Sea of Green 23.4į
Casino cash: $28270
Somebody needs to tell Jettio that if all she is going to do is cut and paste debbie mayonaise hair wasserman schultz talking points, kozmo20002 already has that covered.
Posts: 3,833
Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 09:31 AM   #531
jettio jettio is offline
MVP
 

Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Kansas City
Casino cash: $25103
Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinChief View Post
So you answered my question.. you are being dense on purpose. Go troll someone else on this. You're being pathetic.
You are way off base on this subject and you overestimate your brilliance and underestimate the smarts of other Americans when you make some claim that they and the press were tricked by something they never believed and that the President's GOP critics' were masterfully discredited by anybody other than themselves.

The GOP criticisms on Benghazi were fully aired out and next to nobody changed their vote because of it. And, if there were an election two Tuesdays from now and this story were fully aired out again next to nobody would change their vote because it is obvious that the GOP complaints lack credibility.
__________________
Where Ignorance is Bliss, 'Tis Folly to be Wise.

__
Posts: 6,968
jettio must have mowed badgirl's lawn.jettio must have mowed badgirl's lawn.jettio must have mowed badgirl's lawn.jettio must have mowed badgirl's lawn.jettio must have mowed badgirl's lawn.jettio must have mowed badgirl's lawn.jettio must have mowed badgirl's lawn.jettio must have mowed badgirl's lawn.jettio must have mowed badgirl's lawn.jettio must have mowed badgirl's lawn.jettio must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 09:38 AM   #532
RNR RNR is offline
Ok which door do I leave from
 
RNR's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Close to the big pond~
Casino cash: $34813
Quote:
Originally Posted by jettio View Post
You are way off base on this subject and you overestimate your brilliance and underestimate the smarts of other Americans when you make some claim that they and the press were tricked by something they never believed and that the President's GOP critics' were masterfully discredited by anybody other than themselves.

The GOP criticisms on Benghazi were fully aired out and next to nobody changed their vote because of it. And, if there were an election two Tuesdays from now and this story were fully aired out again next to nobody would change their vote because it is obvious that the GOP complaints lack credibility.
The smarts you speak of is nothing more than people who defend their party no matter what. You and your counter parts from the right are not to be taken seriously~
__________________

"If itís true that our species is alone in the universe, then Iíd have to say that the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little"
George Carlin~
Posts: 23,891
RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 11:37 AM   #533
The_Grand_Illusion The_Grand_Illusion is offline
Veteran
 
The_Grand_Illusion's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Ad Astra Per Aspera
Casino cash: $18392
Quote:
Originally Posted by jettio View Post
You are way off base on this subject and you overestimate your brilliance and underestimate the smarts of other Americans when you make some claim that they and the press were tricked by something they never believed and that the President's GOP critics' were masterfully discredited by anybody other than themselves.

The GOP criticisms on Benghazi were fully aired out and next to nobody changed their vote because of it. And, if there were an election two Tuesdays from now and this story were fully aired out again next to nobody would change their vote because it is obvious that the GOP complaints lack credibility.
Austinchief is right to ignore your nonsense. There are plenty that say we need to look in to this and the IRS scandal now.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...zi-IRS-Scandal

Over Two-Thirds Back Investigations Into Benghazi, IRS


The President of the United States might not believe there is any "there" there regarding his administration's now-admitted mishandling of the September 11 terror attack on our consulate in Benghazi, Libya, but a new Gallup poll seems to indicate the America people aren't quite as sure. A full 52% "strongly agree" that Benghazi is a "serious issue that needs to be investigated," while 17% "agree." That's a total of 69%.

Because the mainstream media has conspired (it must be noted that there are a number of notable individual exceptions) with the White House over the last eight months to downplay Libya, you might think that particular scandal would generate less interest than the IRS scandal -- which the media have taken much more seriously. Surprisingly, though, the numbers aren't all that different. When asked the same question about the IRS, 56% "strongly agree" and 18% "agree;" for a total of 74% -- which is only 5 points higher than Libya.

The numbers for Libya create a real dilemma for the White House and its lapdog media. The no there "there" Narrative they have spent eight months manufacturing obviously isn't working. Moreover, the motive behind this Narrative is a sinister one: nether Obama nor his media want the truth to get out, and both know that the more the people learn about the administration's handling of Libya, the worse it will be for the administration.

For instance, with the release of the 94 emails earlier this week, we now know for a fact that the White House repeatedly lied with their claim that the administration played no role in shaping the CIA talking points. The media, though, refuse to hold the White House accountable for that lie and prefer to pretend the emails actually do back the administration's claim.

The main reason the media have smothered the damning revelations found in the emails, though, is to protect Hillary Clinton. It was the State Department that demanded what amounted to almost a total rewrite of the completed talking points, and won them. But the media see Hillary as the best chance they have for keeping the White House out of Republican hands in 2016, and so they are circling the wagons for her, just like they have Obama for the last five years.

Plus, even though the media isnít demanding more, we still donít have all the information regarding the shaping of the talking points. These information gaps are critical, and to say we should take the White House's word for anything at this point is a joke.

The media are also ignoring and smothering the effort to find out who gave the order to "stand down" when it came to sending help to Americans under attack that night. And when it comes to finding out what exactly the President was doing during those horrific hours the attack took place, the media is laughably uncurious.

To protect the White House from having to reveal the truth, the President and his media have developed a strategy that smears as partisan witch-hunters anyone searching for the truth. This includes and any Republican in Congress pushing for investigations and, naturally, Fox News.

But from the looks of this poll, the witch-hunters have the will of the people on their side-- a whopping 69% of them. That's a huge number, but if you think about, not really a surprising one. When Americans die, decent people believe everything should be fully investigated and made public.

The American people are, by and large, decent.

This White House and its media, however, are not.

Hopefully this poll will only further embolden the GOP and Fox News and the exceptions in the media to continue to do the decent thing: Find and tell the complete truth about what led to the deaths of an ambassador and three other Americans.


Posts: 1,489
The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 03:57 PM   #534
go bowe go bowe is offline
bye bye bo...
 
go bowe's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: independence
Casino cash: $592325
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Grand_Illusion View Post
Austinchief is right to ignore your nonsense. There are plenty that say we need to look in to this and the IRS scandal now.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...zi-IRS-Scandal

Over Two-Thirds Back Investigations Into Benghazi, IRS


The President of the United States might not believe there is any "there" there regarding his administration's now-admitted mishandling of the September 11 terror attack on our consulate in Benghazi, Libya, but a new Gallup poll seems to indicate the America people aren't quite as sure. A full 52% "strongly agree" that Benghazi is a "serious issue that needs to be investigated," while 17% "agree." That's a total of 69%.

Because the mainstream media has conspired (it must be noted that there are a number of notable individual exceptions) with the White House over the last eight months to downplay Libya, you might think that particular scandal would generate less interest than the IRS scandal -- which the media have taken much more seriously. Surprisingly, though, the numbers aren't all that different. When asked the same question about the IRS, 56% "strongly agree" and 18% "agree;" for a total of 74% -- which is only 5 points higher than Libya.

The numbers for Libya create a real dilemma for the White House and its lapdog media. The no there "there" Narrative they have spent eight months manufacturing obviously isn't working. Moreover, the motive behind this Narrative is a sinister one: nether Obama nor his media want the truth to get out, and both know that the more the people learn about the administration's handling of Libya, the worse it will be for the administration.

For instance, with the release of the 94 emails earlier this week, we now know for a fact that the White House repeatedly lied with their claim that the administration played no role in shaping the CIA talking points. The media, though, refuse to hold the White House accountable for that lie and prefer to pretend the emails actually do back the administration's claim.

The main reason the media have smothered the damning revelations found in the emails, though, is to protect Hillary Clinton. It was the State Department that demanded what amounted to almost a total rewrite of the completed talking points, and won them. But the media see Hillary as the best chance they have for keeping the White House out of Republican hands in 2016, and so they are circling the wagons for her, just like they have Obama for the last five years.

Plus, even though the media isnít demanding more, we still donít have all the information regarding the shaping of the talking points. These information gaps are critical, and to say we should take the White House's word for anything at this point is a joke.

The media are also ignoring and smothering the effort to find out who gave the order to "stand down" when it came to sending help to Americans under attack that night. And when it comes to finding out what exactly the President was doing during those horrific hours the attack took place, the media is laughably uncurious.

To protect the White House from having to reveal the truth, the President and his media have developed a strategy that smears as partisan witch-hunters anyone searching for the truth. This includes and any Republican in Congress pushing for investigations and, naturally, Fox News.

But from the looks of this poll, the witch-hunters have the will of the people on their side-- a whopping 69% of them. That's a huge number, but if you think about, not really a surprising one. When Americans die, decent people believe everything should be fully investigated and made public.

The American people are, by and large, decent.

This White House and its media, however, are not.

Hopefully this poll will only further embolden the GOP and Fox News and the exceptions in the media to continue to do the decent thing: Find and tell the complete truth about what led to the deaths of an ambassador and three other Americans.


"a" poll, huh?
Posts: 29,845
go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 04:03 PM   #535
go bowe go bowe is offline
bye bye bo...
 
go bowe's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: independence
Casino cash: $592325
google "polls on benghazi"...

brietbart's poll is not in line with the major national polls from the past 5 days...

i think those polls show most americans think congress should deal with issues like immigration and not continue to waste time on the benghazi "scandal"...
Posts: 29,845
go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 05:25 PM   #536
The_Grand_Illusion The_Grand_Illusion is offline
Veteran
 
The_Grand_Illusion's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Ad Astra Per Aspera
Casino cash: $18392
Quote:
Originally Posted by go bowe View Post
google "polls on benghazi"...

brietbart's poll is not in line with the major national polls from the past 5 days...

i think those polls show most americans think congress should deal with issues like immigration and not continue to waste time on the benghazi "scandal"...

Posts: 1,489
The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 05:27 PM   #537
The_Grand_Illusion The_Grand_Illusion is offline
Veteran
 
The_Grand_Illusion's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Ad Astra Per Aspera
Casino cash: $18392
Quote:
Originally Posted by go bowe View Post
google "polls on benghazi"...

brietbart's poll is not in line with the major national polls from the past 5 days...

i think those polls show most americans think congress should deal with issues like immigration and not continue to waste time on the benghazi "scandal"...



Posts: 1,489
The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 05:28 PM   #538
Mngam Mngam is offline
Rookie
 

Join Date: May 2013
Casino cash: $1334
Quote:
Originally Posted by go bowe View Post
google "polls on benghazi"...

brietbart's poll is not in line with the major national polls from the past 5 days...

i think those polls show most americans think congress should deal with issues like immigration and not continue to waste time on the benghazi "scandal"...
OK what "Polls on Benghazi"? I see a few from last November, and one recent Huff Post Poll " Benghazi Poll Finds More Disapprove Than Approve Of Obama's Handling Of Attack Aftermath"
Posts: 4
Mngam is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 05:30 PM   #539
Dylan Dylan is offline
The Lede
 
Dylan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2007
Casino cash: $51009392
Who ordered the stand down?

In addition, throwing the CIA under the bus has far-reaching consequences.
__________________
Posts: 24,775
Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 05:31 PM   #540
RNR RNR is offline
Ok which door do I leave from
 
RNR's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Close to the big pond~
Casino cash: $34813
Quote:
Originally Posted by go bowe View Post
google "polls on benghazi"...

brietbart's poll is not in line with the major national polls from the past 5 days...

i think those polls show most americans think congress should deal with issues like immigration and not continue to waste time on the benghazi "scandal"...
It depends like all polls who is being polled. Liberal polls will reflect it is no big deal. Right wing polls will reflect total outrage. Independent polls will reflect utter disappointment about this and what our government has become~
__________________

"If itís true that our species is alone in the universe, then Iíd have to say that the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little"
George Carlin~
Posts: 23,891
RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:12 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.