Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The GET IN MAH BELLY! Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2013, 01:41 PM  
penguinz penguinz is online now
MVP
 
penguinz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Casino cash: $21317
*.* 2013 General Fitness Thread *.*

Welcome to 2013! Now get your ass in top physical condition!

**From the 2012 Thread**

If you want to get back into lifting, or need a new lifting routine, START HERE:

http://startingstrength.wikia.com/wi...inner_Programs

If you have questions about the SS programs, look here:

http://startingstrength.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ

Keep in mind that you're a novice lifter for a longer period of time than you think you are. Novice lifting can last anywhere from a few months to a year or two, depending on how hard you hit the weights and where you started.

Once you've reached the point where you don't make regular progress on the SS program, you are ready to move on to the intermediate stage, which can last you for a good number of years. Find it HERE:

http://madcow.hostzi.com/5x5_Program/Linear_5x5.htm

If you're a very advanced lifter (many, many years of CONSISTENT weight training), then there are lot of programs out there, and which one you pick is simply a matter of preference. If you're really that advanced, you should know what works for you and what doesn't by this point.
Posts: 7,192
penguinz would the whole thing.penguinz would the whole thing.penguinz would the whole thing.penguinz would the whole thing.penguinz would the whole thing.penguinz would the whole thing.penguinz would the whole thing.penguinz would the whole thing.penguinz would the whole thing.penguinz would the whole thing.penguinz would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 12:12 AM   #751
Silock Silock is offline
MVP
 
Silock's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Overland Park
Casino cash: $100771
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shogun View Post
Enjoy those Bulk meals Silock, sounds tasty. Do you do IIFYM? And What flavor of ON do you like the best? Chocolate is my favorite of theirs, wont touch any other protein. Also what is your Multi?

I havent been posting in this thread but I've been training for my first 5k. So far so good. 3.1 miles isnt too shabby!
It's tasty, but it's a pain in the ass controlling for such low fat intake with the high carbs.

I do IIFYM for this plan, yes.

Fave ON is Caramel Toffee Fudge.

I only use a Multi on this plan. I use NOW Adam, one in the morning and one at night to split the dosage and hopefully make for better absorption. Normally, I don't use one because I eat enough fruits and meats and stuff that I shouldn't need it.
Posts: 16,977
Silock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Silock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Silock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Silock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Silock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Silock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Silock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Silock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Silock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Silock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Silock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 12:28 AM   #752
Count Zarth Count Zarth is online now
Emperor of the Universe
 
Count Zarth's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Casino cash: $10239440
Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Day 6, down to 197.2 and still going.
So you've basically failed.

Try fasting.
Posts: 165,226
Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 12:50 AM   #753
Silock Silock is offline
MVP
 
Silock's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Overland Park
Casino cash: $100771
Day 13:






Workout:

Went pretty shitty. I slept horribly the night before. Only got about 6 hours before I had to get up and eat again in preparation for today's workout (had to work out very early because of other commitments for today). Had a bad stomachache by the time I went to work out, and had to rush it all. I felt like I was going to yak as I was driving to the gym. Had no energy due to the lack of sleep and the stomach thing was incredibly distracting. I think it was the milk I ate with my cereal, which had been open for a week. I dunno. Whatever it was, it hurt and sucked the life out of me for my workout, so I'm trying not to read in too much to what happened.

RFESS - 3 sets, 5RM (easy to hit), 90%, 80% 5 reps
Bench - 3 sets, 5RM (hit 4, still up in weight from last week, but it was a struggle), 90%, 80% 5 reps
Deadlift - 3 sets, 5RM (Almost missed the last rep), 90%, 80% 5 reps
Press - 3 sets, 5RM (hit 4, still up in weight, but it sucked like bench did)
Row - 3 sets, 5RM

All in all, it could have gone worse, I suppose. I still went up in my weights, just missed the last rep of bench and press to keep the same progression pace I had been on. Going to program next week as if I hit them this week, and see what happens. I think I just had a shitty workout and bad sleep. I can't conclude from this that it was the training or diet that made me miss.

Nutrition:

Crunch berries + skim milk
Grilled chicken breast + ff mayo
Sweet potato + grilled chicken
Pita chips
Oranges

Totals: 2193 cals, 282g carbs, 37g fat, 169g protein
Posts: 16,977
Silock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Silock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Silock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Silock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Silock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Silock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Silock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Silock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Silock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Silock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Silock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 03:22 AM   #754
RunKC RunKC is offline
Just a humble bounty hunter
 
RunKC's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2012
Casino cash: $43270
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER View Post
So you've basically failed.

Try fasting.
Barely failing. On pace to lose about 9 lbs. I'm considering fasting for 2 days starting tomorrow.
__________________
Clay's bet: "Alex Smith doesn't have a prayer of throwing 25 TDs."
Posts: 5,392
RunKC would the whole thing.RunKC would the whole thing.RunKC would the whole thing.RunKC would the whole thing.RunKC would the whole thing.RunKC would the whole thing.RunKC would the whole thing.RunKC would the whole thing.RunKC would the whole thing.RunKC would the whole thing.RunKC would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 09:20 AM   #755
Shogun Shogun is offline
The White Skip Bayless
 
Shogun's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Olathe
Casino cash: $2977397
Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Barely failing. On pace to lose about 9 lbs. I'm considering fasting for 2 days starting tomorrow.
Have you considered Intermittent fasting?
__________________
wow░░░░▌▒▒█░░░░░░░░▄▀▒▒▒▐
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒▌
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▐
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀▄▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▐ such post

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHENZ A! View Post
I'm just saying there's all sorts of shit i could be doing! I could watch a movie, play a video game, rub one out, read a book, learn a foreign language, etc.. But i'm still watching the assholes because i love them, and I hate myself
- On watching the Royals.
Posts: 10,572
Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 09:25 AM   #756
Shogun Shogun is offline
The White Skip Bayless
 
Shogun's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Olathe
Casino cash: $2977397
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silock View Post
It's tasty, but it's a pain in the ass controlling for such low fat intake with the high carbs.

I do IIFYM for this plan, yes.

Fave ON is Caramel Toffee Fudge.

I only use a Multi on this plan. I use NOW Adam, one in the morning and one at night to split the dosage and hopefully make for better absorption. Normally, I don't use one because I eat enough fruits and meats and stuff that I shouldn't need it.
Nice, It works! I've never tried the Caramel Toffee Fudge actually, I might message a rep and see if I can get a sample of it. I've used the chocolate for so long, and its good but I'm kind of getting bored with it, ON does have the best flavors though.

Right on with the no Multi, its good that you get enough of the nutrition that you don't take one. My job makes life busy for me and sometimes I don't have enough time to get my daily intake in so I take Orange Triad twice a day.
__________________
wow░░░░▌▒▒█░░░░░░░░▄▀▒▒▒▐
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒▌
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▐
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀▄▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▐ such post

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHENZ A! View Post
I'm just saying there's all sorts of shit i could be doing! I could watch a movie, play a video game, rub one out, read a book, learn a foreign language, etc.. But i'm still watching the assholes because i love them, and I hate myself
- On watching the Royals.
Posts: 10,572
Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 01:11 PM   #757
RunKC RunKC is offline
Just a humble bounty hunter
 
RunKC's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2012
Casino cash: $43270
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shogun View Post
Have you considered Intermittent fasting?
Doing that today
__________________
Clay's bet: "Alex Smith doesn't have a prayer of throwing 25 TDs."
Posts: 5,392
RunKC would the whole thing.RunKC would the whole thing.RunKC would the whole thing.RunKC would the whole thing.RunKC would the whole thing.RunKC would the whole thing.RunKC would the whole thing.RunKC would the whole thing.RunKC would the whole thing.RunKC would the whole thing.RunKC would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 02:45 PM   #758
lewdog lewdog is online now
KC Chiefs....so much lol
 
lewdog's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Valley of the hot as ****
Casino cash: $58064462
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silock View Post
Day 13:






Workout:

Went pretty shitty. I slept horribly the night before. Only got about 6 hours before I had to get up and eat again in preparation for today's workout (had to work out very early because of other commitments for today). Had a bad stomachache by the time I went to work out, and had to rush it all. I felt like I was going to yak as I was driving to the gym. Had no energy due to the lack of sleep and the stomach thing was incredibly distracting. I think it was the milk I ate with my cereal, which had been open for a week. I dunno. Whatever it was, it hurt and sucked the life out of me for my workout, so I'm trying not to read in too much to what happened.

RFESS - 3 sets, 5RM (easy to hit), 90%, 80% 5 reps
Bench - 3 sets, 5RM (hit 4, still up in weight from last week, but it was a struggle), 90%, 80% 5 reps
Deadlift - 3 sets, 5RM (Almost missed the last rep), 90%, 80% 5 reps
Press - 3 sets, 5RM (hit 4, still up in weight, but it sucked like bench did)
Row - 3 sets, 5RM

All in all, it could have gone worse, I suppose. I still went up in my weights, just missed the last rep of bench and press to keep the same progression pace I had been on. Going to program next week as if I hit them this week, and see what happens. I think I just had a shitty workout and bad sleep. I can't conclude from this that it was the training or diet that made me miss.

Nutrition:

Crunch berries + skim milk
Grilled chicken breast + ff mayo
Sweet potato + grilled chicken
Pita chips
Oranges

Totals: 2193 cals, 282g carbs, 37g fat, 169g protein
Sorry bro but.....

__________________




Quote:
Lewdog's record in Royals game threads: 9-9.
Posts: 11,559
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 10:45 PM   #759
Silock Silock is offline
MVP
 
Silock's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Overland Park
Casino cash: $100771
Day 14:




Workout:

Back to back indoor soccer games. I had a TON of energy today. Must have been from not using all of the energy during yesterday's workout.

Nutrition:

Iso Sensation shake
Weight Watchers Caramel ice cream cone
Pico de gallo
Pita chips
Oranges
Chicken breast

Totals: 1727 cals, 196g carbs, 25g fat, 179g protein
Posts: 16,977
Silock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Silock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Silock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Silock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Silock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Silock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Silock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Silock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Silock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Silock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Silock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 10:48 PM   #760
Silock Silock is offline
MVP
 
Silock's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Overland Park
Casino cash: $100771
Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Sorry bro but.....

Posts: 16,977
Silock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Silock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Silock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Silock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Silock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Silock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Silock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Silock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Silock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Silock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Silock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 12:45 AM   #761
RunKC RunKC is offline
Just a humble bounty hunter
 
RunKC's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2012
Casino cash: $43270
Only had 240 calories today and ran another 5k. Surprisingly this felt great. I had to have burned about half a lb today. Fasting is a solid idea but I definitely can only do it for like 2 days at a time.
__________________
Clay's bet: "Alex Smith doesn't have a prayer of throwing 25 TDs."
Posts: 5,392
RunKC would the whole thing.RunKC would the whole thing.RunKC would the whole thing.RunKC would the whole thing.RunKC would the whole thing.RunKC would the whole thing.RunKC would the whole thing.RunKC would the whole thing.RunKC would the whole thing.RunKC would the whole thing.RunKC would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 09:33 AM   #762
el borracho el borracho is offline
Bears fan since 2013
 
el borracho's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Albuquerque, NM
Casino cash: $30682
Three sets of three at 280 on the bench this morning. Next week will be the last week in the program. Based on performance thus far, I should hit two sets of two at 295 next Monday. I will probably check my max the week after that and then move on to another program for a bit. Either the W. (name withheld) 5.3.1 or back to my old routine of heavy days and light days.
Posts: 10,257
el borracho would the whole thing.el borracho would the whole thing.el borracho would the whole thing.el borracho would the whole thing.el borracho would the whole thing.el borracho would the whole thing.el borracho would the whole thing.el borracho would the whole thing.el borracho would the whole thing.el borracho would the whole thing.el borracho would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 01:17 AM   #763
Silock Silock is offline
MVP
 
Silock's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Overland Park
Casino cash: $100771
Day 15:




Withings scales -- HOW DO THEY WORK?!

Got on it, weight said 185.4, bodyfat 10.0%. Took a shower. Weighed again, weight 183.something, bodyfat 8.2%. Yesterday, it told me I weighed 180.9, with a bodyfat of 9.2%. The margin of error on this scale is ridic.

Scales suck so much lol But, the wife wanted it, so I figured it would be better than nothing.

Workout:

Did the depletion workout, but did 4 sets fewer on legs than usual (2 less leg extensions, 2 less leg curls) because I had a soccer game tonight. But, it was cancelled because of lightning. Whoops. Oh well. I have a double header indoor tomorrow, so it's probably for the best, anyway.

Hack squat - 3 sets, 15 reps
Seated Leg Curl - 3 sets, 15 reps
Incline BB Bench - 4 sets, 15, 15, 10, 10 reps
Seated cable row - 3 sets, 15 reps
Lat Raise machine - 3 sets, 15 reps
DB curls - 3 sets, 15 reps
BB Bench - 4 sets, 15, 15, 10, 10 reps
Bent over row - 3 sets, 15 reps

Nutrition:

2 lbs grilled shrimp
Trutein Cinnabun shake
ON Casein Chocolate Cake Batter shake

Totals: 1220 cals, 38g carbs, 13g fat, 232g protein
Posts: 16,977
Silock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Silock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Silock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Silock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Silock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Silock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Silock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Silock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Silock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Silock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Silock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 01:37 AM   #764
Consistent1 Consistent1 is offline
_____________
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Casino cash: $7719
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silock View Post
Day 15:




Withings scales -- HOW DO THEY WORK?!

Got on it, weight said 185.4, bodyfat 10.0%. Took a shower. Weighed again, weight 183.something, bodyfat 8.2%. Yesterday, it told me I weighed 180.9, with a bodyfat of 9.2%. The margin of error on this scale is ridic.

Scales suck so much lol But, the wife wanted it, so I figured it would be better than nothing.

Workout:

Did the depletion workout, but did 4 sets fewer on legs than usual (2 less leg extensions, 2 less leg curls) because I had a soccer game tonight. But, it was cancelled because of lightning. Whoops. Oh well. I have a double header indoor tomorrow, so it's probably for the best, anyway.

Hack squat - 3 sets, 15 reps
Seated Leg Curl - 3 sets, 15 reps
Incline BB Bench - 4 sets, 15, 15, 10, 10 reps
Seated cable row - 3 sets, 15 reps
Lat Raise machine - 3 sets, 15 reps
DB curls - 3 sets, 15 reps
BB Bench - 4 sets, 15, 15, 10, 10 reps
Bent over row - 3 sets, 15 reps

Nutrition:

2 lbs grilled shrimp
Trutein Cinnabun shake
ON Casein Chocolate Cake Batter shake

Totals: 1220 cals, 38g carbs, 13g fat, 232g protein
1200 cals huh, what are you a 120 lb chick? Here is a pic where I was at about 175 with almost zero carbs eating thousands of calories a a day, like 3-4, seriously. Keto and cardio, it even rhymes. No drugs, I was tiny a 6ft. And your lipids and and shit won't get ****ed up. The fitness bullshit on this board is the only real joke.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	010 (Large).JPG
Views:	69
Size:	135.8 KB
ID:	104702  
Posts: 3,096
Consistent1 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Consistent1 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Consistent1 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Consistent1 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Consistent1 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Consistent1 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Consistent1 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Consistent1 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Consistent1 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Consistent1 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Consistent1 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 01:41 AM   #765
Consistent1 Consistent1 is offline
_____________
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Casino cash: $7719
And to back that up, here I am fat last year at 42. Posting pics every day, jesus, 1200 cals, ur and idiot. And I won't even put up pics when I was in good shape "back in the day".
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20120724_071942.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	58.4 KB
ID:	104703  
Posts: 3,096
Consistent1 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Consistent1 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Consistent1 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Consistent1 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Consistent1 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Consistent1 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Consistent1 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Consistent1 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Consistent1 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Consistent1 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Consistent1 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.