Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-20-2013, 03:00 PM  
Pasta Giant Meatball Pasta Giant Meatball is offline
Hungry?
 
Pasta Giant Meatball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: U.S.A.
Casino cash: $8765
101 random roasts by misc Roastmasters - Thread #2

As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!


84. StevieRay
Spoiler!


83. Rustshack
Spoiler!


82. KCnative
Spoiler!


81. Notorious
Spoiler!


80. Braincase
Spoiler!


79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!


78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!



77. Phobia

Spoiler!


76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!


75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!


74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!


73. Mr Flopnuts
(by Iowanian)
Spoiler!


72. patteeu (by frazod)
Spoiler!


71. Bob Dole
Spoiler!

70. Sweet Daddy Hate/Raised On Riots/Darth CarlSatan (roasted by Clay)
Spoiler!

69.Setsuna (by rico)
Spoiler!

68. Burt (by J Diddy)
Spoiler!


67. petez28 (by PGM)
Spoiler!

Last edited by Pasta Giant Meatball; 07-01-2013 at 09:02 AM..
Posts: 31,604
Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 03:16 AM   #721
|Zach| |Zach| is offline
For The Glory Of The City
 
|Zach|'s Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Kansas City
Casino cash: $5265
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Diddy View Post
So at 4 in the morning he was just on your mind?
No.

I was reading this thread where he was posting though.


.....
__________________
Posts: 45,682
|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 04:00 AM   #722
crazycoffey crazycoffey is offline
Space for rent
 
crazycoffey's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2006
Casino cash: $6906
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pants View Post
No way, dude. You're just a troll. Sure you say some dumb shit from time to time, but who doesn't? CrazyCoffey is a legit gamma-ray burst of stupid.
Quote:
Originally Posted by |Zach| View Post
You have it all wrong.

I will fully admit the differences between my real life and my posts on CP are intertwined to some extent. It's a small sample size, however. Couple that with CP being my first BB experience, I made a few mistakes. Oh well.

The problem with you two, is you've been here longer, have more experience in the Internet anonymity, and still can't shake the insecure feeling of a little geeky kid in the locker room after high school gym class.

I know it's hard to understand this, but I ready know you're smarter than me (in some ways) and I'm more physical than you. I don't need or want to compensate for anything related to some high school social structure. Get over it, sorry for the swirly some guy gave you however long ago.
Posts: 24,255
crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 04:12 AM   #723
|Zach| |Zach| is offline
For The Glory Of The City
 
|Zach|'s Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Kansas City
Casino cash: $5265
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycoffey View Post
I will fully admit the differences between my real life and my posts on CP are intertwined to some extent. It's a small sample size, however. Couple that with CP being my first BB experience, I made a few mistakes. Oh well.

The problem with you two, is you've been here longer, have more experience in the Internet anonymity, and still can't shake the insecure feeling of a little geeky kid in the locker room after high school gym class.

I know it's hard to understand this, but I ready know you're smarter than me (in some ways) and I'm more physical than you. I don't need or want to compensate for anything related to some high school social structure. Get over it, sorry for the swirly some guy gave you however long ago.
No I was wrong you aren't trying too hard.


__________________
Posts: 45,682
|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 04:19 AM   #724
Fritz88 Fritz88 is offline
Cock Puncher.
 
Fritz88's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2008
Casino cash: $6027
Can't wait for the season to start.
Posted via Mobile Device
Posts: 12,484
Fritz88 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Fritz88 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Fritz88 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Fritz88 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Fritz88 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Fritz88 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Fritz88 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Fritz88 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Fritz88 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Fritz88 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Fritz88 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 04:26 AM   #725
crazycoffey crazycoffey is offline
Space for rent
 
crazycoffey's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2006
Casino cash: $6906
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritz88 View Post
Can't wait for the season to start.
Posted via Mobile Device
Yeah, no shit
Posts: 24,255
crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 07:01 AM   #726
theelusiveeightrop theelusiveeightrop is online now
Spiraling down the Drain
 
theelusiveeightrop's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Dante's Ninth Circle
Casino cash: $8740
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritz88 View Post
Can't wait for the season to start.
Posted via Mobile Device
Hurry up season.
__________________
"We're both part of the same hypocrisy, Senator, but never think it applies to my family."

2014 Adopt a Chief - Travis Kelce #87
Posts: 20,042
theelusiveeightrop is obviously part of the inner Circle.theelusiveeightrop is obviously part of the inner Circle.theelusiveeightrop is obviously part of the inner Circle.theelusiveeightrop is obviously part of the inner Circle.theelusiveeightrop is obviously part of the inner Circle.theelusiveeightrop is obviously part of the inner Circle.theelusiveeightrop is obviously part of the inner Circle.theelusiveeightrop is obviously part of the inner Circle.theelusiveeightrop is obviously part of the inner Circle.theelusiveeightrop is obviously part of the inner Circle.theelusiveeightrop is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 07:54 AM   #727
rico rico is offline
Tarp that Load.
 
rico's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Da SEI
Casino cash: $7301
Quote:
Originally Posted by PGM View Post
That's true. Hell, rico had his wife come up with a roast to look cool...


I know this is the running joke, but it's seriously funny to me because my wife HATES, HATES, HATES the fact that Chiefsplanet exists. I won't elaborate on the argument(s), but I'm not wrong, of course. (I seriously don't know why being on facebook for an extended period of time should be considered more acceptable than being on CP).

I have another one in mind, but probably won't get to it for a day or 2. Have my wedding reception this afternoon, have to recover from hangover tomorrow, have to study for a nursing test that I take at 8a Monday, then of course I have the test to take at 8a. So I'mma be super busy for a while...but I do have one in my head that I'm thinking about doing.
__________________
tl;dr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
Look, I dress like a 50 year old lesbian.
Posts: 5,908
rico 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.rico 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.rico 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.rico 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.rico 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.rico 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.rico 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.rico 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.rico 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.rico 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.rico 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 08:52 AM   #728
Count Zarth Count Zarth is offline
JUST SAY NO
 
Count Zarth's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Casino cash: $15349
tell us more of her hate for this place

women hate anything that lets men act like men in this age of neo-fascist-feminism

mostly she hates it because it gets along fine without women, beyond their tits in the pics forum, which of course is such an insult to those creatures that we would use them like that
__________________
The Chiefs will finish 5-11, Alex Smith will play horribly, and Geno and I will cackle with glee while he burns Kansas City.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace View Post
I may be brain dead who knows.
Posts: 167,899
Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 09:00 AM   #729
burt burt is offline
Inner Circle, Master at Arms
 
burt's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Overland Park, Kansas
Casino cash: $5183
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycoffey View Post
somebody, maybe it was you, told me he had really fat fingers....
that used to be my name here...
Posts: 8,933
burt is too fat/Omaha.burt is too fat/Omaha.burt is too fat/Omaha.burt is too fat/Omaha.burt is too fat/Omaha.burt is too fat/Omaha.burt is too fat/Omaha.burt is too fat/Omaha.burt is too fat/Omaha.burt is too fat/Omaha.burt is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 09:20 AM   #730
Donger Donger is online now
"Think BOOM!"
 
Donger's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: 33.675 N 106.475 W
Casino cash: $1775
VARSITY
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER View Post
tell us more of her hate for this place

women hate anything that lets men act like men in this age of neo-fascist-feminism

mostly she hates it because it gets along fine without women, beyond their tits in the pics forum, which of course is such an insult to those creatures that we would use them like that
Have another bad date?
__________________
I think the young people enjoy it when I "get down," verbally, don't you?
Posts: 76,837
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 09:36 AM   #731
Count Zarth Count Zarth is offline
JUST SAY NO
 
Count Zarth's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Casino cash: $15349
no, just have keen insight into women and CP
__________________
The Chiefs will finish 5-11, Alex Smith will play horribly, and Geno and I will cackle with glee while he burns Kansas City.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace View Post
I may be brain dead who knows.
Posts: 167,899
Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 10:10 AM   #732
'Hamas' Jenkins 'Hamas' Jenkins is offline
Fire Gary Pinkel
 
'Hamas' Jenkins's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Casino cash: $8576
Quote:
Originally Posted by rico View Post


I know this is the running joke, but it's seriously funny to me because my wife HATES, HATES, HATES the fact that Chiefsplanet exists. I won't elaborate on the argument(s), but I'm not wrong, of course. (I seriously don't know why being on facebook for an extended period of time should be considered more acceptable than being on CP).

I have another one in mind, but probably won't get to it for a day or 2. Have my wedding reception this afternoon, have to recover from hangover tomorrow, have to study for a nursing test that I take at 8a Monday, then of course I have the test to take at 8a. So I'mma be super busy for a while...but I do have one in my head that I'm thinking about doing.
Shit. Rico's a murse. This is only gonna get worse for him.
__________________
Die, Steckel. Die.
Posts: 58,014
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 10:13 AM   #733
Iowanian Iowanian is offline
Besides, big day tomorrow
 
Iowanian's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Utopia
Casino cash: $7451
It's probably comparable if she's telling blow for blow details about how many drops of jizz you shot on her tits when you went ATM.

I just hope she creates an account and posts when she reads your stories. That will be a fun day here.


Quote:
Originally Posted by rico View Post


I know this is the running joke, but it's seriously funny to me because my wife HATES, HATES, HATES the fact that Chiefsplanet exists. I won't elaborate on the argument(s), but I'm not wrong, of course. (I seriously don't know why being on facebook for an extended period of time should be considered more acceptable than being on CP).

I have another one in mind, but probably won't get to it for a day or 2. Have my wedding reception this afternoon, have to recover from hangover tomorrow, have to study for a nursing test that I take at 8a Monday, then of course I have the test to take at 8a. So I'mma be super busy for a while...but I do have one in my head that I'm thinking about doing.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by KC native View Post
I said I'm an expert dickrider.
Posts: 49,951
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 10:14 AM   #734
Count Zarth Count Zarth is offline
JUST SAY NO
 
Count Zarth's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Casino cash: $15349
hi rico's wife

i know you hate this place

too bad

your neo-fascist-feminism ways may have twisted and perverted society at large, but they don't take hold in this place

here men are free to do as they please with zero negative repercussions

you have no say here

no power

you can punish your man for enjoying this place

but know you are attempting to make him less of man by doing so

and if he cows to your whip, he is less of a man

and what kind of woman are you then?

because deep down you will always need us

because NOTHING in this life gets done without a MAN

show me a football forum created by a woman and i'll show you a lame place

now make me a sammich
__________________
The Chiefs will finish 5-11, Alex Smith will play horribly, and Geno and I will cackle with glee while he burns Kansas City.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace View Post
I may be brain dead who knows.
Posts: 167,899
Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 10:15 AM   #735
DaFace DaFace is offline
Version 3.0
 
DaFace's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Donkey Land
Casino cash: $6343
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER View Post
hi rico's wife

i know you hate this place

too bad

your neo-fascist-feminism ways may have twisted and perverted society at large, but they don't take hold in this place

here men are free to do as they please with zero negative repercussions

you have no say here

no power

you can punish your man for enjoying this place

but know you are attempting to make him less of man by doing so

and if he cows to your whip, he is less of a man

and what kind of woman are you then?

because deep down you will always need us

because NOTHING in this life gets done without a MAN

show me a football forum created by a woman and i'll show you a lame place

now make me a sammich
Adopting Hootie's posting style in his absence?
Posts: 28,055
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:12 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.