Will these steps benefit you or your family?
- No pre-existing conditions.
- No cap on benefits. If I or a member of my family need to battle cancer, they will get the help they need.
- Insurance companies can't drop me or my family if we get sick.
- Carrying your kids on your health insurance until the age of 26.
- Insurance companies have to spend at least 80% of all revenue on healthcare. If they go over, we get a refund.
- A shitload of preventive services will be free. Googled the list.http://www.uspreventiveservicestaskf...uspsabrecs.htm
Spin off from another thread. Going to make this a private poll