Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2012, 01:52 PM  
Saul Good Saul Good is offline
MVP
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Casino cash: $183900
****The official NEW new conference realignment thread.****

the second thread has been pronounced dead.
Posts: 30,539
Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.
 
Old 07-28-2013, 03:04 PM   #7531
TribalElder TribalElder is online now
Central Missouri Mules!
 
TribalElder's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: National Champions
Casino cash: $55500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
The final lasting images of dead rivalries:


Fixed
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcpasco View Post
All us Mizzou fans knows how this ends
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacoman View Post
Being the resident Tacoman, I feel obligated to point out that TribalElder knows what's up.
Posts: 7,330
TribalElder has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TribalElder has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TribalElder has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TribalElder has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TribalElder has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TribalElder has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TribalElder has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TribalElder has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TribalElder has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TribalElder has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TribalElder has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
 
Old 07-28-2013, 03:08 PM   #7532
Messier Messier is offline
MVP
 

Join Date: Mar 2004
Casino cash: $40433
Quote:
Originally Posted by TribalElder View Post
Fixed
When was that? Is that Photoshopped?
Posts: 6,323
Messier would the whole thing.Messier would the whole thing.Messier would the whole thing.Messier would the whole thing.Messier would the whole thing.Messier would the whole thing.Messier would the whole thing.Messier would the whole thing.Messier would the whole thing.Messier would the whole thing.Messier would the whole thing.
 
Old 07-28-2013, 03:15 PM   #7533
TribalElder TribalElder is online now
Central Missouri Mules!
 
TribalElder's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: National Champions
Casino cash: $55500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Messier View Post
When was that? Is that Photoshopped?
That was when KU ducked the big 12 championship game to save face by losing to Baylor before Mizzou took the trophy and left the conference.

Baseball was the last in conference sport played and Mizzou mollywhopped KU 12-2 in route to that trophy also
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcpasco View Post
All us Mizzou fans knows how this ends
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacoman View Post
Being the resident Tacoman, I feel obligated to point out that TribalElder knows what's up.
Posts: 7,330
TribalElder has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TribalElder has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TribalElder has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TribalElder has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TribalElder has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TribalElder has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TribalElder has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TribalElder has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TribalElder has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TribalElder has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TribalElder has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
 
Old 07-28-2013, 03:22 PM   #7534
Bambi Bambi is offline
Supporter
 
Bambi's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: New York City
Casino cash: $123991
Quote:
Originally Posted by TribalElder View Post
Fixed

From what I remember this team went on to accomplish great things.
__________________
The other thing about B-Rush is that he never lied. Coach Self would be like, “Did everyone make curfew last night? If you didn’t make curfew, raise your hand.” All of us that broke curfew kept our hands down — except B-Rush. He’d raise his hand and tell on himself. Coach Self would ask him why he didn’t make curfew and he’d say, “Because the club was crackin’!” Everyone would laugh and he’d make B-Rush run a little bit.
Posts: 11,526
Bambi has disabled reputation
 
Old 07-28-2013, 03:24 PM   #7535
Pablo Pablo is offline
Howard knows best.
 
Pablo's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Snakebite Nightclub
Casino cash: $45101
Quote:
Originally Posted by TribalElder View Post
That was when KU ducked the big 12 championship game to save face by losing to Baylor before Mizzou took the trophy and left the conference.

Baseball was the last in conference sport played and Mizzou mollywhopped KU 12-2 in route to that trophy also
Oh. Yeah. The tourney title. That's almost as satisfying as the regular season title. Almost.
Posts: 17,553
Pablo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pablo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pablo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pablo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pablo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pablo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pablo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pablo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pablo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pablo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pablo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
 
Old 07-28-2013, 03:32 PM   #7536
Prison Bitch Prison Bitch is offline
The Bitch is back
 
Prison Bitch's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lees summit
Casino cash: $68224
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambi View Post
From what I remember this team went on to accomplish great things.
Well, they suffered the worst loss in NCAA tourney history in front of laughing KU fans in Omaha, then watched Ku beat Carolina in their own state to go to the Final Four. Felt bad for them.
__________________
Michael Sam: born in Texas, reared in Missouri
Posts: 10,617
Prison Bitch is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Prison Bitch is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Prison Bitch is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Prison Bitch is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Prison Bitch is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Prison Bitch is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Prison Bitch is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Prison Bitch is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Prison Bitch is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Prison Bitch is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Prison Bitch is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
 
Old 07-28-2013, 03:37 PM   #7537
Saul Good Saul Good is offline
MVP
 

Join Date: Jul 2005
Casino cash: $183900
Only one team went on to greatness that year. If I remember right, they were located somewhere in the southeast.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Diddy View Post
Saul 2014
Posts: 30,539
Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.
 
Old 07-28-2013, 03:37 PM   #7538
Pablo Pablo is offline
Howard knows best.
 
Pablo's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Snakebite Nightclub
Casino cash: $45101
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saul Good View Post
Only one team went on to greatness that year. If I remember right, they were located somewhere in the southeast.
This is true. I'm sure that gives you great comfort.
Posts: 17,553
Pablo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pablo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pablo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pablo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pablo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pablo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pablo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pablo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pablo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pablo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pablo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
 
Old 07-28-2013, 03:38 PM   #7539
Prison Bitch Prison Bitch is offline
The Bitch is back
 
Prison Bitch's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lees summit
Casino cash: $68224
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saul Good View Post
Only one team went on to greatness that year. If I remember right, they were located somewhere in the southeast.
And you gave them a standing O
__________________
Michael Sam: born in Texas, reared in Missouri
Posts: 10,617
Prison Bitch is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Prison Bitch is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Prison Bitch is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Prison Bitch is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Prison Bitch is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Prison Bitch is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Prison Bitch is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Prison Bitch is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Prison Bitch is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Prison Bitch is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Prison Bitch is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
 
Old 07-28-2013, 03:40 PM   #7540
Bambi Bambi is offline
Supporter
 
Bambi's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: New York City
Casino cash: $123991
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
And you gave them a standing O
__________________
The other thing about B-Rush is that he never lied. Coach Self would be like, “Did everyone make curfew last night? If you didn’t make curfew, raise your hand.” All of us that broke curfew kept our hands down — except B-Rush. He’d raise his hand and tell on himself. Coach Self would ask him why he didn’t make curfew and he’d say, “Because the club was crackin’!” Everyone would laugh and he’d make B-Rush run a little bit.
Posts: 11,526
Bambi has disabled reputation
 
Old 07-28-2013, 03:41 PM   #7541
Bambi Bambi is offline
Supporter
 
Bambi's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: New York City
Casino cash: $123991
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saul Good View Post
Only one team went on to greatness that year. If I remember right, they were located somewhere in the southeast.
I believe you're referring to Kentucky? They care about postseason conference tourneys about as much as KU does...

http://espn.go.com/ncb/recap?gameId=320710096
__________________
The other thing about B-Rush is that he never lied. Coach Self would be like, “Did everyone make curfew last night? If you didn’t make curfew, raise your hand.” All of us that broke curfew kept our hands down — except B-Rush. He’d raise his hand and tell on himself. Coach Self would ask him why he didn’t make curfew and he’d say, “Because the club was crackin’!” Everyone would laugh and he’d make B-Rush run a little bit.
Posts: 11,526
Bambi has disabled reputation
 
Old 07-29-2013, 11:11 AM   #7542
Prison Bitch Prison Bitch is offline
The Bitch is back
 
Prison Bitch's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lees summit
Casino cash: $68224
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambi View Post

Johnny Football wins the Heisman but he wishes he was a Texas player:

http://media.kvue.com/images/470*261...57743Untit.jpg

Mike Dixon was Mizzou's best player but he wishes he was a KU player too. After they flamed out to Norfolk there he was in Larrytown, partying during the FInal Four. “It’s the best atmosphere in college basketball, no doubt about it.” Then he's spotted practicing there this Spring.
__________________
Michael Sam: born in Texas, reared in Missouri
Posts: 10,617
Prison Bitch is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Prison Bitch is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Prison Bitch is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Prison Bitch is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Prison Bitch is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Prison Bitch is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Prison Bitch is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Prison Bitch is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Prison Bitch is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Prison Bitch is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Prison Bitch is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
 
Old 07-29-2013, 01:01 PM   #7543
Saul Good Saul Good is offline
MVP
 

Join Date: Jul 2005
Casino cash: $183900
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
Johnny Football wins the Heisman but he wishes he was a Texas player:

http://media.kvue.com/images/470*261...57743Untit.jpg

Mike Dixon was Mizzou's best player but he wishes he was a KU player too. After they flamed out to Norfolk there he was in Larrytown, partying during the FInal Four. “It’s the best atmosphere in college basketball, no doubt about it.” Then he's spotted practicing there this Spring.
Johnny wanted to play for Texas. They offered him...as a DB...so he went to aTm. THAT is how stupid the flagship program of the Big 12 is. Instead, they have David Ash p,aging QB.

As for Dixon...well...a sexual predator that we expelled loves the atmosphere in Lawrence. Congratulations?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Diddy View Post
Saul 2014
Posts: 30,539
Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.
 
Old 07-29-2013, 01:26 PM   #7544
Bambi Bambi is offline
Supporter
 
Bambi's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: New York City
Casino cash: $123991
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saul Good View Post
Johnny wanted to play for Texas. They offered him...as a DB...so he went to aTm. THAT is how stupid the flagship program of the Big 12 is. Instead, they have David Ash p,aging QB.

As for Dixon...well...a sexual predator that we expelled loves the atmosphere in Lawrence. Congratulations?
You have a link to that? Manziel was toxic due to his racist fueled arrest so no big programs had any interest. Well, except for A&M who will take anyone in an attempt to get out from under Texas' shadow.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/tamu/footbal...-Manziel-89597
__________________
The other thing about B-Rush is that he never lied. Coach Self would be like, “Did everyone make curfew last night? If you didn’t make curfew, raise your hand.” All of us that broke curfew kept our hands down — except B-Rush. He’d raise his hand and tell on himself. Coach Self would ask him why he didn’t make curfew and he’d say, “Because the club was crackin’!” Everyone would laugh and he’d make B-Rush run a little bit.
Posts: 11,526
Bambi has disabled reputation
 
Old 07-29-2013, 01:31 PM   #7545
Prison Bitch Prison Bitch is offline
The Bitch is back
 
Prison Bitch's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lees summit
Casino cash: $68224
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saul Good View Post
Johnny wanted to play for Texas. They offered him...as a DB...so he went to aTm. THAT is how stupid the flagship program of the Big 12 is. Instead, they have David Ash p,aging QB.

As for Dixon...well...a sexual predator that we expelled loves the atmosphere in Lawrence. Congratulations?
Here's the photo of Dixon partying during the Final Four:




While you were wearing your SEC! SEC! shirt that evening, he was in Lawrence cheering on the Hawks.
__________________
Michael Sam: born in Texas, reared in Missouri
Posts: 10,617
Prison Bitch is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Prison Bitch is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Prison Bitch is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Prison Bitch is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Prison Bitch is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Prison Bitch is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Prison Bitch is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Prison Bitch is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Prison Bitch is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Prison Bitch is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Prison Bitch is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
 
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:31 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.